Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:03:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22102 times)
Gibreil

Activity: 805
Merit: 26

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 02:09:17 PM

TrustLogics already launched alpha version during December 2017. I read it in the whitepaper but I did not see any related information about this. I don't know if the alpha version was successfully launched or not. There are no information also about the beta version, when is the exact for that?
I also want to know if you have partnership? Because your project is a hiring industry and I think you need to have partnership for your future plans.

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jlaw007

Activity: 210
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:40:35 PM

As per my own uderstanding In the trust logics' project based on the whitepaper
that i have read the job seekers can also update their presented resume and curriculum vitae and present it to the recruiting team of each and every company.

Yes you are correct on the updating part. On presenting it, I think yes you can submit it to the company you applied for and it will be readily available to recruiters who are looking for employees that fit your profile. In the future there will be millions of users in Trustlogics platform and database and tens of thousand recruiters and companies. If the recruiter will not filter out the requirement. It will not be convenient for them to reach the applicant for the position they are hiring.
Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:40:51 PM

The trust logic's platform is to change the traditional way of hiring the applicants from face to face form of interview to the modern way in which the applicants or the job seekers will create a profile that 
they will send to the recruiters and vice versa
Ya. This profile will be created in Trustlogic and they can use it in multiple applications if they want. One good thing with trustlogic is an applicant can even be endorsed by someone from the same platform, that is additional trust for the applicant specially if the endorser knows the applicant personally or been his co-employee.
Good idea. He will not need to provide anytime he will apply for a new job. Like in my country, everytime an applicant has to find another job he needs to return to zero again. From providing new police clearance certificate, National Bureau of Investigation certificate, National Statistics Office certified birth certificate, employment certificate, recommendations etc. Everytime is the same procedure, i hope trustlogic will be the answer to this problem.  

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
chess888

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:46:36 PM

What's good about Trustlogics is that we can view the profile of the recruiters. Their identity is can be viewed and verified by Trustlogics. This is good for those jobseekers because they can see who viewed their profile. I knew one job platform who doesn't show who viewed your profile. It just means that they can view our personal information that easily but we can never know who they are.

Yes, I too see this as a very big advantage than other projects out there with similar concepts as this one. But who would even wanna build up their profile and upload so much information about their personal lives just to showcase their skills, achievements or experiences when they cannot be sure if the one hiring them is truly capable or not. The developers really did a great job in thinking about this concept. I'm sure a lot more will be  coming and itching to get a set inside this sleeping rocket ship.
And what if all the informations written about the person like his educational attainment, job experiences, skills etc. are just fraud. Who will verify and testify that this person claiming to be somebody is instead nobody? In a small country it is not easy to steal identity or invent stories but in big countries it is easy and possible to do.

You spoke rightly, about the current platforms!

Anyone can claim they are good at anything with not being backed by data.

This is the differentiating factor of TrustLogics.

With genuine users getting their Background information, Education and past Employment details verified by certified validators, these fraud users easily get left out and eventually end up in lime light.

They will be more like junk profiles! So the profile will be of no use.

Since Recruiters will be in search of users whose profiles are 'verified by our BGC partners' there are good chances for deserving and genuine candidates.

On a side note, all the data is being saved on Private permission based blockchain, which will act like a ledger, where all the change requests will be tracked as transactions and our Algorithms can flag such users and take necessary action to maintain sanity of the platform.

I hope we answered your query, if you have more questions, please don't hesitate to ask on our telegram group https://t.me/trustlogics

Does this mean that there will be a regular cleaning of your database? Or you will just put the data's into unverified category?
JJireh

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:47:02 PM

As per my own uderstanding In the trust logics' project based on the whitepaper
that i have read the job seekers can also update their presented resume and curriculum vitae and present it to the recruiting team of each and every company.
Ya. They can update it, keep it private or public. Depends on them if they want their datas to be viewable. It will be like facebook i think. So instead of giving a detailed paper resume to an employer, they can just refer them to their profile in Trustlogic wherein everything about their personal information and previous job informations are stored.  
Ahuvali

Activity: 53

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:52:46 PM

i like the peer to peer hiring model of trust logic, where recruiter posts a new job opportunity and declares a bounty to close that position. Then suitable peers will be notified of the post, who can then refer others within and outside of the TrustLogicsTM Ecosystem. After successful closure of the position, TrustLogicsTM tokens are distributed among all the participants involved. I think its nice to be able to earn and help a friend on landing a job at the same time.

I've tried to apply online job too through Linkedin and jobs.ph its not easy to find a job and get it because some of their Hr aren't really having time on replying your emails or applications. Is this the platform's/site fault or just the companies that's hiring ?
Who’s responsibility will it be to entertain applicants the employer no? Some also are nit updating their advertisements if the job is taken already or not. Sometimes you will apply and nobody replies, simply because the job is already taken.  Grin. It is good, if applicants are also a Trustlogic registered user, then he will not have to go out of the platform to provide a resume. The interviewer will just do a quick click on a person’s profile and check.
smith4cris

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Some people live their dreams...destiny passes by.

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:53:00 PM

By the way, will users have the power to control the privacy of their personal details here, do they have the power disclose it if needed and just restrict viewers from seeing if not needed? I dont feel it comfortable to have every single details about me to be open to the public or if not the public to every viewer i dont even know.

Hey, this question made us blush. You just gave us a change to show-off-our-skills  Wink Wink

Just Kidding.

But this is a serious question.

Had users thought the way as you thought, it would have been a different world of internet today.

Coming to the question, YES, users have complete control of their personal details and YES, users have the power to decide who-sees-what.

There are two features which will help TrustLogics user achieve this -

1. Creating Groups - You can create a group, give a name to it, pull in your network members to the groups. Each network member can be in more than one group.
2. Setting Permissions - Users can set permissions at personal details (technically, field) level and decide who-sees-what

I highly recommend to create a profile on https://trustlogics.com to get a pictorial understanding of what I meant in the above two points.

If you are mobile-only person, here are the links to TrustLogics app -

iOS - https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/trustlogicstm/id1334594046?ls=1&mt=8
Android - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.technosquare.emdb&hl=en

This will be a straight question and I hope I get a straight answer from you. Will you be selling our private information to companies that will pay you for the list of your users with their personal data? Thanks for answering.

NO!

I think informations that would be given to trustlogics are those that are only necessary for the employment requirement, which is reasonable since your applying a job. If one thinks that trust logic is getting too much unnecessary informations from you, then just don't submit that details.

As I am reading this thread, I can't help myself to have a good laugh. I got a little bit of headache there. Nice PR there Trustlogic. Your dedication to answering questions is commendable and the way you answer is straight forward and clear. I do hope that investors and readers appreciate your effort and support this project.

L I N A   R E V I E W   ⚫●.  __COMMUNITY-DRIVEN REVIEW PLATFORM__
█ ▌   PARTICIPATE NOW   ▐ █ (https://lina.review)
j.kelvin

Activity: 108

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:58:56 PM

I’ve seen a project similar to Trustlogic somewhere in social media. But their trust ratings of the person will be based on performance like, community service, donating a blood for example, doing community works for free, abiding common laws, doing charities and the likes will be the factors that will increase the persons’ trust and they also diminish trust ratings of a certain individual, like if you violate common law, like j-walking for example, littering etc will diminish a persons’ trust rating and it will be the reason a person will not be hired if he has a low trust ratings. This project is in China.   

Are you talking about merit  Grin JK. Trustlogics is not a unique concept but an improved version of existing business models. There are a lot of Job websites where you can upload or input your professional data and apply for jobs. Trustlogic however improves this by using blockchain technology making your data safe and secure. Another feature is the pre-verified information of its users. Since the information details are already checked and verified, employers and recruiters will have the time needed in the hiring process reduced.
roy.ashton

Activity: 115

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:03:09 PM

i like the peer to peer hiring model of trust logic, where recruiter posts a new job opportunity and declares a bounty to close that position. Then suitable peers will be notified of the post, who can then refer others within and outside of the TrustLogicsTM Ecosystem. After successful closure of the position, TrustLogicsTM tokens are distributed among all the participants involved. I think its nice to be able to earn and help a friend on landing a job at the same time.

I've tried to apply online job too through Linkedin and jobs.ph its not easy to find a job and get it because some of their Hr aren't really having time on replying your emails or applications. Is this the platform's/site fault or just the companies that's hiring ?
Who’s responsibility will it be to entertain applicants the employer no? Some also are nit updating their advertisements if the job is taken already or not. Sometimes you will apply and nobody replies, simply because the job is already taken.  Grin. It is good, if applicants are also a Trustlogic registered user, then he will not have to go out of the platform to provide a resume. The interviewer will just do a quick click on a person’s profile and check.

I think the employer or recruiter will need to update their advertisement if the job is already taken. Trustlogic can also set duration on the hiring requirement so that employers will be notified that the advertisement made will end. More or less Trustlogic platform is user friendly and will be easy to understand and use.
URCRYPTOKNIGHT

Activity: 94

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:07:03 PM

Entertain? i don't think its trustlogic nor the employers job to entertain the applicants, this is not an entertainment industry.  But if you meant the interview, its probably the employers task, trust logic will only provide them verified and qualified applicants data, the final hiring would still be the employers decision, i imagine there would be an online interview or live interview if the employer and the chosen applicant is within the same geographical location.
typedrip

Activity: 33

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:56:03 PM

Nice project. I must say, probably one of the greatest projects that I have in my personal list. I think the idea is really innovative and really does have good potential. I am very thrilled to see the progress of this project in the next few days. I am curious how the developers will do their marketing and make as many people see the potential of this project. This is really worth the watch so I will keep an eye on this one.

It really is very nice to read posts like your because I can see that there really a lot of people that wants to support this project because I too believe that this project is great and is worth every single support it can get from everyone.

Marketing truly is very important in this industry. It would determine not only the skills of the developers but most importantly the future or success of this project. There are coins that I hold now which have good concept but are dropping while other shitcoins are mooning. This is a great example of the difference good marketing can do for any project.
battlestarx

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:00:51 PM

Nice project. I must say, probably one of the greatest projects that I have in my personal list. I think the idea is really innovative and really does have good potential. I am very thrilled to see the progress of this project in the next few days. I am curious how the developers will do their marketing and make as many people see the potential of this project. This is really worth the watch so I will keep an eye on this one.

It really is very nice to read posts like your because I can see that there really a lot of people that wants to support this project because I too believe that this project is great and is worth every single support it can get from everyone.

Marketing truly is very important in this industry. It would determine not only the skills of the developers but most importantly the future or success of this project. There are coins that I hold now which have good concept but are dropping while other shitcoins are mooning. This is a great example of the difference good marketing can do for any project.

Well, I cannot deny that I too feel the same because I can really see potential. This is why every now and then I am checking this thread to be able to see how the people will react to the ideology of this project. I am really observing closely because despite how good the project really is which is why I loved it in the first place, it is still about the marketing.
loopx

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:13:52 PM

i wonder how they would be able to verify all applicants documents? People would be coming from different parts of the world, would they have representatives or offices in different countries to verify and make sure that the papers are legit and the applicant is qualified?

Of course, if they can think of a project as great as this, it is already a given fact that they have already thought of that and have probably found the solutions for it as soon as they thought about this project in the first place. One solution I think would be automation and a few personnel monitoring the efficiency of the tool they are using for this verification job. But rest assured, I think this isn't a problem for this project.

That's a good question, but I would like to mention two points here -

1. TrustLogics won't perform any verification of applicants, rather, users documents. Its the users who has to decide and make a move to get their information verified.. You ask how, look at point#2
2. We, so far partnered with five validators/Background check companies, who are legally eligible to perform BGCs of users, of-course only with the consent of user.

On a side note, these five validators are so powerful that, arguably, can get any user, from any country, can get their background information verified.

Head to our telegram group to know more about the project and get all your questions answered instantly, we have founders and the technology team almost readily available.

Link - https://t.me/trustlogics

Ohh.. I see, i was a bit confused about this also but don't you think that answer one is just the same to verifying the person himself because in a person's documents, personal information are also written on those documents(or are these documents that has no personal info? if there are any, how will it be possible to know if it really is true?). Now, if this is the case and we cannot verify who the person behind the documents are, how will we be able to check his credibility? I am so confused right now.

Answer two is something that are honestly what I was expecting. Clearly, people will only have high expectations from this project and its developers.
Cassy14

Activity: 237
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:45:52 PM

how can we trust this trust logic?
are they giving new jobs for homabase people?
what is the solution for the fake documents?
what wiill be having in the fufture then?4thi s project is good but we can improve it/
Cassy14

Activity: 237

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:48:34 PM
Last edit: May 08, 2018, 11:06:50 AM by Cassy14

we hate KYC as it is not good idea with blockchain who intend to hide our personality!
second, why are they just on one exchange. they are preparing for better!
it is a great thing to do but  will make it
FAITHriot

Activity: 107

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:22:12 PM

I agree with your statement that any project depends on how they will market the product. Even the project was so great yet no one knows about it or not aware how it works, no one will be interested. It is like a store who have great items yet no signage in it. You don't even recognize what the store offers. That's the reason why we have to spread the news, "Word of Mouth" is still the best marketing strategy.
MyInspiration

Activity: 108

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:36:07 PM

i wonder how they would be able to verify all applicants documents? People would be coming from different parts of the world, would they have representatives or offices in different countries to verify and make sure that the papers are legit and the applicant is qualified?

Of course, if they can think of a project as great as this, it is already a given fact that they have already thought of that and have probably found the solutions for it as soon as they thought about this project in the first place. One solution I think would be automation and a few personnel monitoring the efficiency of the tool they are using for this verification job. But rest assured, I think this isn't a problem for this project.

That's a good question, but I would like to mention two points here -

1. TrustLogics won't perform any verification of applicants, rather, users documents. Its the users who has to decide and make a move to get their information verified.. You ask how, look at point#2
2. We, so far partnered with five validators/Background check companies, who are legally eligible to perform BGCs of users, of-course only with the consent of user.

On a side note, these five validators are so powerful that, arguably, can get any user, from any country, can get their background information verified.

Head to our telegram group to know more about the project and get all your questions answered instantly, we have founders and the technology team almost readily available.

Link - https://t.me/trustlogics

This is indeed a great move from Trustlogics for the verification of the users' documents. Fake documents are easy to produce with our advanced technology nowadays. Being a professional, it is nice to know that a project like this will simply give the solution in terms of fairness and authenticity of the submitted users' documents. I hope someday, time will come that only qualified applicants will have that job that they are really capable of doing through this project.
Roukawa

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:33:43 AM

Is this a new form of hiring industry? I check out your whitepaper, fortunately, I understand easily what you are talking about. TrustLogics is an online job portal where is more secured and reliable. Data theft will prevent by this project by the use of hyperledger and ethereum smart contract, trustlogics will build an hiring industry to protect the data of jobseekers.

Arceusz

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:53:09 AM

I have a question to ask, it ia being stayed in the trust logics that everybody can share their curriculum vitae to the companies that they are applying,
my question is how can the trust logics project assure that their personal data will be safe?
Flygonz

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:32:01 AM

By the way, will users have the power to control the privacy of their personal details here, do they have the power disclose it if needed and just restrict viewers from seeing if not needed? I dont feel it comfortable to have every single details about me to be open to the public or if not the public to every viewer i dont even know.

Hey, this question made us blush. You just gave us a change to show-off-our-skills  Wink Wink

Just Kidding.

But this is a serious question.

Had users thought the way as you thought, it would have been a different world of internet today.

Coming to the question, YES, users have complete control of their personal details and YES, users have the power to decide who-sees-what.

There are two features which will help TrustLogics user achieve this -

1. Creating Groups - You can create a group, give a name to it, pull in your network members to the groups. Each network member can be in more than one group.
2. Setting Permissions - Users can set permissions at personal details (technically, field) level and decide who-sees-what

I highly recommend to create a profile on https://trustlogics.com to get a pictorial understanding of what I meant in the above two points.

If you are mobile-only person, here are the links to TrustLogics app -

iOS - https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/trustlogicstm/id1334594046?ls=1&mt=8
Android - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.technosquare.emdb&hl=en

This will be a straight question and I hope I get a straight answer from you. Will you be selling our private information to companies that will pay you for the list of your users with their personal data? Thanks for answering.

NO!

I think informations that would be given to trustlogics are those that are only necessary for the employment requirement, which is reasonable since your applying a job. If one thinks that trust logic is getting too much unnecessary informations from you, then just don't submit that details.

I must agree with you, in passing the requirements first job seekers must give the informations to the recruiters or to the company
and these informations must be relevant to the company that they are applying they do not need to indicate any irrelevant informations on their profile.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: