Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 11:19:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22102 times)
bitcoindusts

Activity: 1050
Merit: 269

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:09:29 AM

"4.3.3 Digital Portfolio for Independent Service Providers"
"ISPs can choose to get any of their background information like Criminal, Drug and Work History
verified by placing a request through their TrustLogicsTM Tokens. Suitable Validators will be
notified of the request. After successful completion of the background check process, jobseekers
will be notified of the results. Post-acknowledgment, the allocated TrustLogicsTM Tokens get
distributed between Validators and the TrustLogics platform."

Where do ISPs can get the TrustLogics Tokens??. And if ever all the tokens will be distributed on validators and on the platform only?? Need to elaborate this more.

Hello JoshyKulotski!

As per my understanding, Individual Service Providers or ISPs are not the same as TrustLogics' partner validators.

As they discussed on their WhitePaper, Trustlogics is to provide job opportunities for two segments, one is the Professional segment where a jobseeker wish to work for a company on a permanent basis. The second, the ISP segment, where Individual Service Providers are paid per service request (sort of a freelancing contract) and once a job is done the allocated TLM tokens are distributed afterwards.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jackbit

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:37:26 AM

4.3.1 Verified Profile Status
Jobseekers can use their TrustLogicsTM Tokens to place a request to get any of their information like Education, Past Employment, Criminal& Drug information verified. Suitable Validators will be notified of the request. After successful completion of the background check process, jobseekers will be notified of the results. Post-acknowledgment, the allocated TrustLogicsTM Tokens are transferred to the Validators.

I see that there will be validators of the data. How and who can be validators on the platfrom ? can anyone apply to this position so they can earn trustlogic tokens? Or validators will be only handpicked by the developers or the team of trustlogic ?
Truslogics have their validators which validate the background checks of the employee as per recruiters wish. if you wish to validate your profile, there are validators for validating your documents and resume after that ratings will be provided to profile which will help recruiter to search right candidate for right profile. The TrustLogics platform (which has a patent pending) is a cloud-hosted, SOA-based (Service Oriented Architecture) system and has a provision to create two different types of user profiles – Recruiter and Jobseeker.

Let me clarify on this, "as per recruiters wish" so it means that validation will only occur once a recruiter request for it?

If the meaning of the quoted phrase above is the same as what is stated above,
as per my own opinion i think it is better that the validators will validate the personal information of the job seeker even without the requests of the recruiters.

Hi guys! If i may, as per my utmost understanding of TrustLogics' Whitepaper, only partner Validators of TrustLogics can render the validating and verification processes (as this entails a great deal of manpower to accomplish since TrustLogics is on a global scale).

The "as per recruiter's wish" quote is not entirely based on a recruiters decision, the jobseeker needs to approve this (this way, a jobseeker can protect and secure his personal and professional data, meaning he could vote down the request if he sees that the service requester is not his company of choice or for whatever other reasons it may be).

Remember that TrustLogics is on the premise of delivering not only verified profiles but to be a secured gateway of information too where our professional data is kept safe.
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:02:14 AM

Trust logic will surely reduce the cost, time and the overall hiring process since Trust logic implementation will result to the verified database of all prospective applicant. A faster hiring process by trust logic. And trust logics is here to help both Jobseeker and Recruiter.
Trustlogics simplifies the processes especially if you are looking for a job. With just a one click jobseekers can do an update to their information and also can allow others or global viewing of their availability status.
The trustlogics can create impact to the industry of hiring. because of there system of getting the right applicant.
It's gonna be a the number one in the industry of Job Hiring, The process of choosing the right applicant, the process of choosing the right job to the applicants is very helpful to everyone and  also in choosing the right company.
I'm looking for a job, and i am looking for a right company. hope Trustlogics can help me to find work.
they built this platform to ensure that any third-party application gaining access to data is completely dependent on user-defined permissions.
I think this is the  reason why Trustlogics is different from other

Correct! This is why Trustlogic will be the best jobs platform for recruiters and job seekers. Where they can put permission on what the public can see. This is to prevent misused of people’s information. Some centralized platform sells the data to other company without the knowledge or forcing the user to share their data because of Terms of agreement. Usually me as a user of other job platform I don’t have a choice but to allow them to use my data because I need to find a job using their platform. Thanks trustlogic

jobseekers are usually left with lesser options regarding data privacy, as an applicant you are to follow what is required by the employers. Applicants data should never really be allowed to be accessed by the general public but only to those companys that are reallly working with Trustlogics.
Jobseeker can get the opportunity from everywhere around, when jobseeker will upload their resume they will get job opportunities, according to your qualification, skills, and experience. job description and a resume help the jobseeker to find the job easily. You can get maximum opportunity near you through TrustLogics.TrustLogics is a platform which facilitates digital authentication of professional data, stores the attested version on the blockchain, and makes it shareable based on user permissions.

Appreciating how TrustLogics interacts with most people here in the thread. Kudoos to you guys!

The tremendous steps you took to streamline the whole hiring process is something to really look forward to in the very near future.

And it is quite comforting that you always involve "Trust", "Logic", "Verified", "Validated", "Attested", "Authenticated" and "Secured" in all your endeavors.

My sincere wishes to see TrustLogics become the norm of the Hiring Industry one day.
bioessential

Activity: 64

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:14:06 AM

Isn't it amazing that through Trustlogics the cost of using recruitment agency can totally be eliminated? The whole process of hiring can be done directly between jobseekers and employers and no need third party who is only after the money of both? I hate this recruitment agencies on how they treat applicants in my country. They are milking the applicants. Every single paper and pen they provide is in expense of the applicant.

In Trustlogics, all the process is paperless. No need for the applicants to fill up form because once you apply using Trustlogics platform, your resumes and all your personal details will automatically be submitted to the recruiter.

In Trustlogics, the applicants can save more money for subbmiiting lots of paper ducument , thats because of the technology. in just one click, all the data of the applicants is ready. 
citrunela

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:21:39 AM

Isn't it amazing that through Trustlogics the cost of using recruitment agency can totally be eliminated? The whole process of hiring can be done directly between jobseekers and employers and no need third party who is only after the money of both? I hate this recruitment agencies on how they treat applicants in my country. They are milking the applicants. Every single paper and pen they provide is in expense of the applicant.

In Trustlogics, all the process is paperless. No need for the applicants to fill up form because once you apply using Trustlogics platform, your resumes and all your personal details will automatically be submitted to the recruiter.

In Trustlogics, the applicants can save more money for subbmiiting lots of paper ducument , thats because of the technology. in just one click, all the data of the applicants is ready. 

I like trustlogics, because it will help a lots for saving Time, Money,  and less stress for the applicants for applying a job. 
JoshyKulotski

Activity: 127

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:13:38 AM

"Given that the majority of current applications are centralized with no verification mechanism for information provided by a jobseeker, recruiters are fed with results which are arbitrary, broad and generic which means that plenty of time, energy and resources are spent on various stages of the hiring process."

Reading the TrustLogics Project White paper and this phase makes any sense. Because of centralized and decentralized pattern of hiring company provides too much money and causes too much time and efforts for the company itself. TrustLogics not only makes every jobseeeker/applicants in very comfortable place but also makes every company accessible to apply on in very easiest way as possible.
BeshyJelly

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:34:19 AM

I like a paperless society because it is greener than using papers. It can help not just the environment but also the recruiter at the same time because it could cut down the expenses. Our traditional hiring process takes too much paper. This process involves risk of misplacing documents. With paperless hiring process, the recruiter can find and access all the documents easily.

I agree on your go green perception on TrustLogics guys.

Deejayce is actually right that it saves the environment and lowers the cost too for the recruiters (besides materials and storage cost, having these application forms, submitted resumes, etc. involves a substantial amount of overhead to be done right).

And being able to track a jobseekers applications or potential applicants for recruiters in a digital manner is much more smarter than sorting them manually, it brings about a lot of convenience in a very organized manner.
How TrustLogic helps both applicant and company in hiring matters??
First, In cost. TrustLogics Progect eliminates the process of Job-Hiring-System wherein company provides recruiter budget to build up stall, flyers and tarpaulin that cost money in a matter. Also, job fair in a public and private places, normally it has a rent for space coz it consumes space in that specific place. In applicant it causes transportation for them to go on that fair. Second, in time. For every company time is very precious, if they want to hire new applicant they will need to lend time and efforts. What if they didn't hire the compatible and fitted applicant for that job?? they specially consume time without good result same in the applicant. Good for us to know that TrustLogics is there to the rescue.
JoshJelly

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:46:32 AM

Its good to see that Trustlogics is very active in answering concerns regarding the project. In some of the new projects that I visited you can see that its very rare to see a response from the project owner themselves. Cheers to you Trustlogics.
I see also. TrustLogics is very active in this discussion, Project team replies and answers our concerns in their projects. Very friendly project team, lol. Thumbs up for this project team, great way to convince users and investors.
JoshyKulotski

Activity: 127

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:21:49 AM

Your project seems to be very promising! I will support and wait for more details about project
Very good and well designed project. Great mission on both applicant and company. Innovative and way different on other job hiring websites. I read their whitepaper and its pretty complete maybe just a littele bit of information but it is very good tho. Read their whitepaper here. ---> https://trustlogics.io/whitepaper.pdf
JoshJelly

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:30:17 AM

Your project seems to be very promising! I will support and wait for more details about project
Very good and well designed project. Great mission on both applicant and company. Innovative and way different on other job hiring websites. I read their whitepaper and its pretty complete maybe just a littele bit of information but it is very good tho. Read their whitepaper here. ---> https://trustlogics.io/whitepaper.pdf
I strongly agree. I also read their whitepaper and its very informative for me. TrustLogics Project aims to help both applicant and company by making job hiring so much easier than ever by using Cryptocurrency and its blockchain. Security matters and data compilations is much now very safe and easier in hiring.
BeshyJelly

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:53:38 AM

I strongly agree. I also read their whitepaper and its very informative for me. TrustLogics Project aims to help both applicant and company by making job hiring so much easier than ever by using Cryptocurrency and its blockchain. Security matters and data compilations is much now very safe and easier in hiring.
Security by the use of blockchain is the best security ever. And personal verification after seeing the data and document is pretty convincingly satisfying pattern to be more secured. Well done TrustLogics Team. Can't wait to implement and run this project in our country Philippines.
meme12345

Activity: 69

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:59:01 AM

TrustLogics, is this a new form of platform? Based on my understanding, this project aims to connect the recruiter and jobseeker. Sounds interesting? I want to learn more about your project but unfortunately, you don't have an official video. Will you please provide it for us? Because I want to have a profound understanding with this project.
Definitely! Investors need to analyse and understand more with the purpose of the project. I can't see also the official video of TrustLogics in the front page of this thread but I think they have it.
I read the whitepaper of TrustLogics and I found out that the beta version was already launched during 2017. Is this a sign that the team of this project is dedicated to the project?

Trust Logics Platform is an online job use blockchain technology to verify the applicant and to get the background check, they need to be strict to find qualified applicant.

They also need work discipline, you are free to determine your own work hours, environment, lighting, temperature, setting and more importantly work in the framework that suits you best.
teamyey

Activity: 66

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:27:45 AM

Sounds great! TRUST LOGICS give them a chance to all jobseeker, therefore, it is one of the best ways to increase our
earnings. One more advantage is improvement in our skills.
In my case, I want two jobs or extra income so I choose one homebased which basically would be these cause you dont to travel. But hoping for the legitimacy of this online job.
Trustlogic

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:58:22 AM

Data-Driven Process, Next Step in Hiring

Join us On Telegram Group Here
THANK YOU!
[/b]

Trustlogic

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:00:18 AM

4.3.1 Verified Profile Status
Jobseekers can use their TrustLogicsTM Tokens to place a request to get any of their information like Education, Past Employment, Criminal& Drug information verified. Suitable Validators will be notified of the request. After successful completion of the background check process, jobseekers will be notified of the results. Post-acknowledgment, the allocated TrustLogicsTM Tokens are transferred to the Validators.

I see that there will be validators of the data. How and who can be validators on the platfrom ? can anyone apply to this position so they can earn trustlogic tokens? Or validators will be only handpicked by the developers or the team of trustlogic ?

As per my own understanding anyone can apply for the position of the trustlogic as a validators, for as long as they are qualified enough to be one of them

nope you cant
they have the partnership to do that.
if anyone can be a validator i am sure that this project will be a mess!
Truslogics have their validators which validate the background checks of the employee as per recruiters wish. Trustlogics resolve the issue of  identification which company face after hiring a candidate. TrustLogics partnered Validators and Independent Service Providers can maintain and leverage their Digital Portfolios and receive ratings for services provided.  if you wish to validate your profile, there are validators for validating your documents and resume after that ratings will be provided to profile which will help recruiter to search right candidate for right profile.

how much does a job applicant have to pay to get their datas verified? do i have to be verified first before i can get matched to a job? or can i be matched first and then verified afterwards? 
Jobseekers can use their TrustLogics tokens to place a request to get any of their information like Education, Past Employment, Criminal& Drug information verified. Suitable Validators will be notified of the request. After successful completion of the background check process, jobseekers
will be notified of the results. when jobseekers place a request to get verified. There are validators for validating your documents and resume after that ratings will be provided to profile which will help recruiter to search right candidate for right profile.
meimyself

Activity: 71

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:01:37 AM

Sounds great! TRUST LOGICS give them a chance to all jobseeker, therefore, it is one of the best ways to increase our
earnings. One more advantage is improvement in our skills.
In my case, I want two jobs or extra income so I choose one homebased which basically would be these cause you dont to travel. But hoping for the legitimacy of this online job.

We should take in our mind that we are living in en era of technology and competitions.
One of the trending ways to earn money these days is that by working online.
Everybody wants to make his life comfortable and money is the foremost thing to do so.The advantage of this online job is
you does not require you to travel to your work place, you can work at home and easily work.

Maxxbill
Copper Member

Activity: 85

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:03:26 AM

Like the two sides of coins, everything in life has a positive side & negative side…
Online jobs have advantages as well disadvantages. What is important is choosing the right thing at the right time as
per your requirement. I am looking for data entry or conversion job as I have a small kid & I can spare 2-3 hours
everyday for online jobs. I am a  full mom but i have a work experience & sitting idle at home is really
boring so online data entry jobs can solve my purpose at least for a time being.
Yes Its true many full time mom's are in need of home based job like you said,  so that will occupy their free time and not wasting talent and job experiences they had, is good that trust logics will surely welcome this kind of needs of people's/ISP who willing to dedicate their extra time to earn money for their family...
definitely yes,, trustlogics are very helpful tool to find many ways of job and opportunity probably in unemployed mommy like me,,with trustlogics you can make sure to get a good job immediately.
TrustLogics is a big help for every applicant and of course especially to those who are new graduates now that they can easily apply and send the information and personal data that they have,
for sure that there are many companies that available to apply for the jobseekers now.
tonyongbayawak

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:12:11 AM

"Jobseekers can use their TrustLogicsTMTokens to place a request to get any of their information like  Education,  Past  Employment, Criminal&  Drug  information  verified.  Suitable  Validators  will  be notified  of  the  request.  After  successful completion of  the  background  check  process,  jobseekers will  be  notified  of  the  results.  Post-acknowledgment,  the  allocated  TrustLogicsTMTokens  are transferred to the Validators."

So the verification of the jobseekers' profile is not free of charge? Does Trustlogics platform have a registration fee to create an account? If there is any, how much Trustlogics token would it cost?

As per my understanding there’s no fee on using trustlogic. If they will  put fees no one will use it or it will be hard for them to be known. They need to have a cutting edge to beat the other job platforms
Trustlogic

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:12:57 AM

A QR code gets generated every time a job requirement is posted by recruiters. By scanning, job seeker no longer needs to fill job application repetitively.
Join us On Telegram Group Here :- https://t.me/trustlogics
THANK YOU!
This is a good idea. You don't need a resume, just scan your qr code and the system will validate you if your hired or not, application form is not needed anymore in the future, lucky for those future generation.
This is cool i wanted to try their apps. Could you guys give me the exact qr code for this.coz there are some apps that are prone to hackers. It maybe compromise by the people around us.

As I've said before, Trustlogics makes the process of hiring and even applying convenient and cost effective. With this QR technology on Trustlogics applying for a job will surely be just a scan away.
Trust logics will continue to upgrade and enhance this platform until every user's have been satisfied to their service's, by this all the documents will easily send by scan using qr code... What a good idea to give all it's user's a no time to update status apply and submit requirements...
Apart from QR Code features we have also some extra features like No Data Sharing Without Authorization, Artificial intelligence And Hiring, Global Information Gateway And Global availability status. And Blockchain For Trusted & Secured Professional Data Is our aim.

Maxxbill
Copper Member

Activity: 85

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:26:21 AM

In my country when you applying for a job there is so many hassle, they have a first interview, screening, exam, back for tomorrow for the second interview, and back again for the final interview and if you badluck that day you will not passed with no explanation. We hope trustlogics is a big help to our problem and may lessen the  unemployment rate.

I feel you bro, I too have gone through such hassle and I have to say, it isn't anywhere near amusing. It is actually pretty tiring which is probably why there are a lot of people that are currently unemployed because clearly, this case is so common all over the world that anyone can truly relate.

There are so many online jobs available in the market, but mostly some people find job have been scam. So that trustlogic finds a way to make this problem solve they use a new blockchain technology to make it never happen so that Trustlogics they wants to lessen the unemployment rate.
Not just to solve scam jobs buddy. One of TrustLogics mission to solve is the authenticity of the jobseekers’s personal and professional records specially the skills. One applicant can put anything he wants in his resume to impress the employer but the moment they are hired they cannot prove any of the skills they wrote because everything was just invented. So with trustlogics they are going to verify the person’s datas.

Way you go Chikitita2004! You really are amazing on analyzing things. Yes, that is the main reason why Trustlogics was created. Something that we can trust because of the reliability of data. Bad news to those who are just there to update their professional info with LIES. And when they started to work, the simplest thing they have written on their resume is not visible on their work.
Disgusting right? Imagine how will if affect the company as a whole that hire that person. He has not just wasted the employer’s time in hiring him and doing all the necessary procedures but he could cause much casualties to the company because of his lies. Imagine an employer hires someone and expect a specific job to be done but in the end the person is not even able to do the job he applied for.

It can't be help, there are actually many people that I've encountered that provided their employer with fake documents like diploma and certificates just to qualify for the Job. And some do get hired. You can't blame some of them because most companies are discriminating people just because of their educational attainment even though the position is driver and janitor. I even encounter some who will work abroad and did get fake documents to be able to pass. Some do get in but some are deported back once the employer verified the information. I think Trustlogics will be able to help in minimizing the fake information provided by the applicant.

This is why it is important that there would be proper verification done before hiring someone. There were several news before wherein there were caregivers hired as they have previous experience and qualifications needed but there were no proper medical verifications made and then one day, the caregiver just snap and hurt the person she is taking care. This could have been prevented if the agency had verified earlier that the person is mentally unqualified.

Person with good credentials like, diplomas and certificates does not necessarily mean a person with good character. Likewise, not all employers do have good character. It is really fortunate for employees to find good employers and for employers to have good employees. Checking criminal records will somehow be able to see if an applicant has a bad record.
Well, you have a point on that, but if the employer has a fair treatment for their employee i think it will have a good start on their work. And not all people who have a diploma has an ability to do their work, because that is just a paper and we can't see their skills on their diploma until they experience how to apply what skills they have.
Maybe but maybe not  because we've never know until the employee stay in the company longer, with enough time the real attitude of  employee will be reveal... I believe that all job can learn by anyone if they have own will to do it and i think the problem why many people didn't have success because of their own attitude...
They have already launched a mobile app. I use this mobile app. the app is easy to use and they are targeting all the countries.
I think trustlogics is going to get the opportunity from everywhere around the world.

Oh really they launched trust logics mobile app, is it free or we have to pay? Coz i want to download their app right now for me to experience this project and all the features personally, also if is available for Android phone users?
This app is absolutely free. It has big categories of many types of job From different countries. I love this application. This application has a good feature, I uploaded my profile picture uploaded my resume on it I make my profile on it with my education skills and work skill. The services of this application are good and the design of this application is excellent. user-friendly it is and easy to use.
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: