Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:25:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 [155] 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22102 times)
1004leirbag714

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:30:51 PM

This project will be open soon,
i am ready to grab the opportunity they want to spread all over the world.
all my information and credentials are ready to go!
That was great. happy to be part of this project too, I believe that this project soon will be popular and become number one choice by the applicant as they try the security of the TrustLogics.

Well nothing can possible to trustlogics to become  no.1 choices fun page  to almost online jobseeker all over in the world,,because
trustlogics will be aiming to develop a hybrid approach  solution through in blockchain  technology,it was also build to connect business like assets flow  and exchanges between those business networks,

Correct, there are lot of people who will choose the TrustLogics as they can see that lots of people will try this project. TrustLogics will be successfull if people will try how safe the personal data that they can gave on them, also its better to use this compare to others that nothing can show up how secured their online application site is.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zycast

Activity: 101

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:38:09 PM

https://i.imgur.com/MwjGuW8.jpg

CIO bench: https://icobench.com/ico/trustlogics

Track ICO: https://www.trackico.io/ico/trustlogics/

ICOmarks : https://icomarks.com/ico/trustlogics

FoundICO : https://foundico.com/ico/trustlogics.html

forICO : https://forico.io/icos/trustlogics

Join whitelist now, don't waste the opportunity!
This is a project that everybody will like and will help people seeking job all over the world!

Man, this project is truly amazing. Just look at those ratings. As a supporter I really am very proud of this achievement by trustlogics. Congratulations trustlogics. You have worked so hard you truly deserve every good rating there is out there.  Great job. Anyone not convinced by this is just numb.
pongs2341

Activity: 78

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:45:24 PM

https://i.imgur.com/MwjGuW8.jpg

CIO bench: https://icobench.com/ico/trustlogics

Track ICO: https://www.trackico.io/ico/trustlogics/

ICOmarks : https://icomarks.com/ico/trustlogics

FoundICO : https://foundico.com/ico/trustlogics.html

forICO : https://forico.io/icos/trustlogics

Join whitelist now, don't waste the opportunity!
This is a project that everybody will like and will help people seeking job all over the world!

agreed, and as far as I observed that every ICO that has a whitelist participation usually their token became increase and mostly it is

potentials. Now that I have no doubt on this project especially in the updates in the above it was such a wonderful  result anyway for running

their project in good progress.
There are many advantages that trustlogics will bring to us. If trustlogics will become the global leader for job fair program. It will become an easy and fast transaction for jobseekers as well as the companies. Job vacancy will fulfill by those people who want to work. We really need trustlogics. This project will help us to overcome the poverty because it will become also a new way on how to get job not just in our province or city but we can work in abroad also.

yeah I agree, trustlogics has offered the best opportunity  to those jobseeker who want to job abroad,since it based on  blockchain technology you make assure that your personal data will secure  from other fraud and illegal activities,because the core team of trustlogics has been dedicated to make research about the better progress of this project,

That's true, the result is very good... No wonder this project will become successful as we see with the progress that shown above, i hope it will continue to grow more in the coming days for this project has purpose for every jobseeker and to help them get a better job, for sure it will be patronize in many countries...
You have a point, this will continue to grow in the coming days because of the good support also of the TrustLogics team. They always updated here and gave information about the project. Hope that this project is accepted all over the world so that the applicants has many choices where they want to apply.
papasunkoh88

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:54:24 PM

I don't know if this is a good idea or not. I think it is good to have an online interview using trustlogics application. Well, I know it is not part of the platform of trustlogics and it is already above the objectives of this project. But it is good also if they will make some effort to put it. We already innovated the hiring process, why do we not make it completely. Just sharing my idea.
I agree with your opinion, because this one will also help the company and the valitors to make it easy for them to recognize the applicant who deserve to have a proper work. The TrustLogics have its own way how to find a better job seekers whether they try to do what your opinion is or not.
I agree, for sure trust logics and it's team know what they're doing and maybe they have research and development plans to figure it out what they need to improve... But in fairness with your suggestions it has a point to make hiring process much faster, since they have also validation process that will check all the credentials/certifications of the jobseeker personally...
Yes correct, it will much faster if trustlogic will conduct an interview via or thru online so it will save them more time and effort both the recruiter and jobseeker... I think they need to maximize the ability and the use of internet and its devices to make it really helpful to them and to make it things faster...

Some of the organisation in our country use to take interview online but i think on the part of TustLogics they are having a good idea and tremendous project they have come with it is an added advantage the services they will going to provide in future.

if interview is based on traditional way this is  the most consisting of a conversation between a job applicant and a representative of an employer which is to assess whether the applicant should be hired,because basically interviews are one of the most popularly used devices for employee selection,,but if would compare to trustlogics system the  interview is very smooth process due to we have a personal validator whereas the system of trustlogics are the best and fair to all applicant even to the newly jobseeker,

Correct, and i think the job seekers will prepare more in the interview even if it is online interview because they can say more about themselves even in traditional way. But TrustLogics has its own validator whereas they can validate the personal data of the applicant in a short period of time. I will suggest this to my friends to try this and hope that it is available in many countries.

Despite the internet are widely user,the online interview are commonly used instead  of traditional interview as of now unlike before, because the online job opportunity are unlimited unlike to traditional way that  sometimes is limited slot only,and one good thing I know that trustlogics are able to have unlimited offered opportunity to those unlimited jobseeker around the world.

langka1213

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:01:42 PM

This Project is really promising, I can invest in it without any doubts. Because I did research on their Team and that is really experienced. Keep it up...
Hello Carlos, Thank you so much for your kind words, we really appreciate it. We would like to suggest you to join our telegram group for instant help - https://t.me/trustlogics

In case you need our help feel free to ask in any situation in regards to our project.

The telegram will be the medium for those people who want to join and invest to the trust logic project platform,
and as we can see the trust logic project platform.is very supportive and approachable to the people who has a questions.

this is one of the result of the best member in the team they have.
every field they need is occupied by an expert.
they put effort in having this kind of team.
they manage to have more members on the site and they are keep handling them.

That's right, it is nice to see that the trustlogics team have great performance. trustlogics people are loyal to what they say,I hope that this project will committed to be succeed.
Elexsis

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:02:17 PM

Is your TrustLogics Android and IOS app available on every country??
I'm not sure if their Android and IOS app was available on every country, but as far as I know based on what I have read on their whitepaper it is a hiring project wherein you can apply national and internationally based. For me maybe it is available on every country.

Well maybe since is referred to blockchain technology its will sure that the market of  thrustlogics betwwen jobseeker will not limited on other country instead it will also unlimited to other country ,offered job hiring all over in the world,,for just in cased unemployment rate will decreased in the whole world. Cheesy
That could be a yes but I don't think i is since they would have to have set up a local team in each country they are targeting since it involves data collection and verification.
It's easy to develop the app and make it available worldwide since they are already established, the question is how about the processes that would be involved in the hiring process? And also the verification process?
There are explanations in the whitepaper but I think they should have made it easier to understand and much more simple for normal people. You have to read it multiple times to get it but the explanations are there.
You have a point but in order to understand more about this project you must probably read even it takes a lot of your time, but for us to understand further more we should really do it.
smoant

Activity: 80

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:02:25 PM

Hello Everyone,
TrustLogics is a Stevie® Award Winner in The 2018 American Business Awards®
Like This Video And Drop A Comment And Yes Do Not Forget To Subscribe Our Official Youtube Channel. Thank You!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wwcBfzLYWs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXTkxqwapwI

What else can I say?
Congratulations team for receiving this Stevie award. I really hope that the success of this project will continue. Don't worry there are plenty of people who supports your project, and that includes me Cheesy. So do your best team and we'll continue to support you. Kudos to this project.

when I saw  the video, my eyes will glimpse to spark and amaze for trustlogics award winning price, and I'm sure more investor will  attract to invest at trustlogics project. The art of dedication will reap of succsess.congrats to Mr.Stevie.
A well deserve award. They have been putting so much effort into this project, and they are really dedicated into making this successful as their goal. I will be watching over this, it has really the potential to be known wolrdwide. Hopefully this would be recognize as soon as this will be launched, since this could really be beneficial to those who seek and has problems in terms of job applications.

Indeed, the team deserves to receive the award, for they exert too much effort for the project.
Now I can smell that there will be lot of investors who will invest in Trustlogics since they now already knew that the project is good and the teams are active.

They will become very interested in this project. Congrats team you'll surely hook big fishes. And to think that the investors will invest in this project that means they believe it will become successful. So keep up the good work team and do your best for the project.

Its not easy to get an award like this one. The Stevie Award see the potential of Trustlogic on its capability, technological advancement and innovation it can bring on Hiring industry. They truly deserves it! The Idea, passion and perseverance are paying off.

Congratulations! for your Stevie Award Winning..we looking forward to your progress Trust LOgics team,we wish that the innovation on your new platform will be succeed..Best of Luck!!

What can we ask for? This is it! Trustlogics really made it to the top receiving different awards from the different award-winning body. This project really shows very good feedbacks and result as well. And to Trustlogics team! Congratulations on a job well-done guys!

This project has been gaining great feedbacks from various people and great ratings from legitimate sites. I really do not see what more is left to hinder any investor from contributing to this project. This clearly is a gainer! Guys, don't make the same mistakes you did with bitcoin.
Thaliaismyname

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:08:09 PM

I don't know if this is a good idea or not. I think it is good to have an online interview using trustlogics application. Well, I know it is not part of the platform of trustlogics and it is already above the objectives of this project. But it is good also if they will make some effort to put it. We already innovated the hiring process, why do we not make it completely. Just sharing my idea.
I agree with your opinion, because this one will also help the company and the valitors to make it easy for them to recognize the applicant who deserve to have a proper work. The TrustLogics have its own way how to find a better job seekers whether they try to do what your opinion is or not.
I agree, for sure trust logics and it's team know what they're doing and maybe they have research and development plans to figure it out what they need to improve... But in fairness with your suggestions it has a point to make hiring process much faster, since they have also validation process that will check all the credentials/certifications of the jobseeker personally...
Yes correct, it will much faster if trustlogic will conduct an interview via or thru online so it will save them more time and effort both the recruiter and jobseeker... I think they need to maximize the ability and the use of internet and its devices to make it really helpful to them and to make it things faster...

Some of the organisation in our country use to take interview online but i think on the part of TustLogics they are having a good idea and tremendous project they have come with it is an added advantage the services they will going to provide in future.

if interview is based on traditional way this is  the most consisting of a conversation between a job applicant and a representative of an employer which is to assess whether the applicant should be hired,because basically interviews are one of the most popularly used devices for employee selection,,but if would compare to trustlogics system the  interview is very smooth process due to we have a personal validator whereas the system of trustlogics are the best and fair to all applicant even to the newly jobseeker,

Correct, and i think the job seekers will prepare more in the interview even if it is online interview because they can say more about themselves even in traditional way. But TrustLogics has its own validator whereas they can validate the personal data of the applicant in a short period of time. I will suggest this to my friends to try this and hope that it is available in many countries.

Despite the internet are widely user,the online interview are commonly used instead  of traditional interview as of now unlike before, because the online job opportunity are unlimited unlike to traditional way that  sometimes is limited slot only,and one good thing I know that trustlogics are able to have unlimited offered opportunity to those unlimited jobseeker around the world.

Definitely you have a point,because trustlogics I think is one of the best solution to have at lest will have minimize the over population unemployment rate around the world,despite some of person will have negative thoughts about the system for trustlogics but,as part of them,well only see the potential growth of this project and not the focus on their negative issues instead off  
emulsifryer

Activity: 337

Bet2dream.com

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:17:18 PM
Last edit: June 21, 2018, 03:32:33 PM by emulsifryer

Is your TrustLogics Android and IOS app available on every country??
I'm not sure if their Android and IOS app was available on every country, but as far as I know based on what I have read on their whitepaper it is a hiring project wherein you can apply national and internationally based. For me maybe it is available on every country.

Well maybe since is referred to blockchain technology its will sure that the market of  thrustlogics betwwen jobseeker will not limited on other country instead it will also unlimited to other country ,offered job hiring all over in the world,,for just in cased unemployment rate will decreased in the whole world. Cheesy
That could be a yes but I don't think i is since they would have to have set up a local team in each country they are targeting since it involves data collection and verification.
It's easy to develop the app and make it available worldwide since they are already established, the question is how about the processes that would be involved in the hiring process? And also the verification process?
Well i think as of my own opinion, it`s easy for them to recognized the verification process, because the account you have registered in their application needs your information in order to gathered data and establish it to their system and become verified user in which your account will be applicable for hiring companies.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Bet2Dream ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬  Get Free Bal($) When You Register! Join Now!  ▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬  Referral & Mining Program | Event & Daily Rewards! | Bet2Dream NFT Club! ▬▬▬
langka1213

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:17:59 PM

that's right, The trustlogics who's the one that will help us to find the jobs that capable to our skills, also
they have an validators are the one who's authorized to verify and submit a certificate of a candidate about
educational background, criminal records, drug and health records, and previous employment, that's one of the advantage of this project.
merlint

Activity: 88

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:19:01 PM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DgIqq_UXkAE-S8d.jpg

Hey guys! Take a look at this!
Recognition always motivates! TrustLogics won the Silver Stevie Award 2018, an award that recognizes accomplishments and contributions of companies worldwide. TrustLogics has been conferred upon the title of Software Tech Startup of the year.

Congratulations Trustlogics!

Talk about hitting it. Man, this project really does capture lots of attention from various types of people. I mean, the developing team is just amazing with doing their jobs right and giving as much effort there is. I can already sense more recognitions coming.
chixka000

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:26:22 PM

quite an interesting project where any person can influence the evaluation of a candidate for a vacancy by the community. And we can find many interesting partnership on their site.
chixka000

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:26:27 PM

delete
langka1213

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:33:15 PM

I think this project is very nice and nice.

Yes this is project is something different and every one wants different project and realistic too

Yes, you're right that this project is indeed different and realistic. This project is certainly realistic from other projects, because this project offers jobs (which the very influential problem of the land) to unemployed, underemployed and even the employed people are also capable of using Trustlogics. That being said means Trustlogics is really a help to the economy.

Really nice platform of Trust Logics, The best measure for anything is progress.
And there’s nothing else that brings more results on a consistent basis than hard work.
Working on your goal itself is the motivation you need to keep moving forward and say NO to distractions from daily life.
We must consider this in our selves.
Trust Logics giving a chance to those trusted persons to be part of their progress.

This project aims to give the services for jobseekers and interconnecting the employee to the employer, a peer to peer process of defining how the recruitment world works and making it easier for the jobseekers to have an opportunity to find a job, on top of that they are using blockchain system to support their project, really promising indeed.

Yes trust Logics, is creating a system that can provide the needed data for the employer form the employee they are hiring, and being efficient in giving the trusted and secure data services in the global industry, such an economical and important project it is.

The problem with today's society when it comes to finding a job or hiring a candidate for the qualified position is that there is no concrete back ground or detail about the employee as well as the job that he's been looking, the platform provides the specific information about the job seekers all their information can be seen by their employer and the decision has been made by the employer for the qualification of the said candidate, this is my understanding about he project.

The advantage of this project is that they can validate a specific information about the employee in a certain amount of time, It is a unique set of procedures that projects the ideal and purpose of the information that should the employer seeks. It will also help to classify if the job seeker is qualified or not in the field.

that's right, the validators are the one who's authorized to verify and submit a certificate of a candidate about
educational background, criminal records, drug and health records, and previous employment, that's one of the advantage of this project.
nasoflo

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:44:27 PM

Earning through the peer to peer hiring process is a way to increase the engagement of those who already have found jobs through the platform since they will try and find friends who are looking for jobs and encourage them to use the system.
Employees earning referral fees whenever a friend they referred to the company gets hired is a normal thing. This platform improves that system because you can refer any friend you know to an open job available through the platform, not necessarily your employer.
The more friend's you invited, the known of the project is getting bigger also. Because encouraging a friend can also help to encourage his/her friend's too. When that happens there will be a more open job available to every company and jobless people have the opportunity to be hired as an employee.
It is good if there are some rewards also for those who will refer the trustlogics application. Referrals will help this project to have many users. Aside from that, we can assure that day by day, jobseekers who will trustlogics application will increase. Refer a person and earn some rewards. TLT tokens is good source of reward also.
that is right, this idea is good, because they will easily attract a job seekers in that matter, also the if one person has a job because of the TustLogics they can easily attract a job seekers to try this application because people want to see the result first before they try it.
Yeah mostly that is how other human beings are, they observer first and then when the outcome goes right then thwy will try it. Just like the old saying goes. To is to believe. Sometimes risk takers doesn't really mind what the outcome really is, good or bad it is an experience for them, but for those who wants to guarantee their winning they sre keen observer.

Well, it's just like two hotdog stands with one having lots of people lining up on one stand and none on the other, of course more people would prefer to go in the hotdog stand with the most people. That is just how most of humans are. Only a few are willing to try new things and be different from others.
langka1213

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:46:05 PM

Wow! This ICO is really good the solution they want to provide for all job seekers are really amazing for sure it will be huge because once it's complete it help really a lot of people from different countries. From now on I will support this ICO because I want to see how they will succeed on their projects. Goodluck TrustLogics Team. Hope for the best.
That is right, there are lot of people who will help by the TrustLogics if they try to send there personal data to and want to have a work inside and outside the country where they live. TrustLogics will become successful their ICO sale because invetsors will also like the platform of this project too.
Yes that's why we here in the first place to support this project until it becomes successful and its not far from it... We can see the continues progress of this project, and as long as many people are looking for a job local or international there's a trust logics that accessible for them where ever they are...

that's right,  the trustlogics have an great opportunities to the other peoples that they will give an chance to all, this project will be able to help many people who want to have a job that suitable for their ability and skills.
I hope this project will much more develop and success.
Yadstiker

Activity: 373
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:48:26 PM

I think this project is very nice and nice.

Yes this is project is something different and every one wants different project and realistic too

Yes, you're right that this project is indeed different and realistic. This project is certainly realistic from other projects, because this project offers jobs (which the very influential problem of the land) to unemployed, underemployed and even the employed people are also capable of using Trustlogics. That being said means Trustlogics is really a help to the economy.

Really nice platform of Trust Logics, The best measure for anything is progress.
And there’s nothing else that brings more results on a consistent basis than hard work.
Working on your goal itself is the motivation you need to keep moving forward and say NO to distractions from daily life.
We must consider this in our selves.
Trust Logics giving a chance to those trusted persons to be part of their progress.

This project aims to give the services for jobseekers and interconnecting the employee to the employer, a peer to peer process of defining how the recruitment world works and making it easier for the jobseekers to have an opportunity to find a job, on top of that they are using blockchain system to support their project, really promising indeed.

Yes trust Logics, is creating a system that can provide the needed data for the employer form the employee they are hiring, and being efficient in giving the trusted and secure data services in the global industry, such an economical and important project it is.

The problem with today's society when it comes to finding a job or hiring a candidate for the qualified position is that there is no concrete back ground or detail about the employee as well as the job that he's been looking, the platform provides the specific information about the job seekers all their information can be seen by their employer and the decision has been made by the employer for the qualification of the said candidate, this is my understanding about he project.

The advantage of this project is that they can validate a specific information about the employee in a certain amount of time, It is a unique set of procedures that projects the ideal and purpose of the information that should the employer seeks. It will also help to classify if the job seeker is qualified or not in the field.
Actually the system of Trust logic is just a bridge or a way in which the job seekers can easy submit their personal information and also their files which is secured and it will be gathered in the system. The companies also can easily take a look to their information gathered by the system of Trust logic and find an employee who submitted their resume and give them a job that is really suited for them.
Elexsis

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:48:32 PM

Good night, team.
I suppose it is a good project. Assured website, engaging website.

I am sure that this is a very good website,
i am very much confident that the trust logic project is the best project platform with regards into the hiring and recruiting company.

website is a basic thing for the team, they will have ICO which one of that requirement is their own web.
what people need to have at its finest is the app that they will bring to us.
for the reality of the project.
You have a point! But for me as what I think they build an application in order to help people who actually don`t used website which means they can easily access to their system and it also help the user`s to monitor their dashboard if they were going to apply a job.
Giratina

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:00:50 PM

Work is hard what trustlogics is doing, But really appreciable work done by TrustLogics Team. Great job !!!
Such Beautiful words keep us motivated to do something extraordinary work for society. TrustLogics is really thankful that we have supporters like you.

That's right this motivational words will help the trust logic project platform to do their very best for their company to reach their success.
Just keep on supporting the trust logic project platform.
Arceusz

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:15:35 PM

This Project is really promising, I can invest in it without any doubts. Because I did research on their Team and that is really experienced. Keep it up...
Hello Carlos, Thank you so much for your kind words, we really appreciate it. We would like to suggest you to join our telegram group for instant help - https://t.me/trustlogics

In case you need our help feel free to ask in any situation in regards to our project.
Yes I am already in your group, And I will not hesitate to ask any question if I will have.  Wink Wink Wink

Wow! That is great to know that you are already part of The telegram team of trust.logic project platform.
Just keep on questioning if you have some because the team of the trust logic are very approachable.
Pages: « 1 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 [155] 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: