Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:11:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 [161] 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22102 times)
papasunkoh88

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:53:07 PM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DgIqq_UXkAE-S8d.jpg

Hey guys! Take a look at this!
Recognition always motivates! TrustLogics won the Silver Stevie Award 2018, an award that recognizes accomplishments and contributions of companies worldwide. TrustLogics has been conferred upon the title of Software Tech Startup of the year.

Congratulations Trustlogics!

Talk about hitting it. Man, this project really does capture lots of attention from various types of people. I mean, the developing team is just amazing with doing their jobs right and giving as much effort there is. I can already sense more recognitions coming.
This is another fulfilment award in Trustlogics. Many awards will come in the future because this a project is really great! They have the most contributed platform in the world of cryptocurrency, why? Because they will ease the unemployment. And unemployment is the main factor of poverty. If there are many people who have job, they can contribute to their family needs, economic growth and they can sustain their own financial needs.

Absolutely,,salute to trustlogics for this achievement award, and I'm sure nothing can possible to have more come achievement, for trustlogics, the positive output of this success will have to build the trust specially to those newly investor for  trustlogics,,despite we know that trustlogics are the first online system innovation powered by blockchain technology,

Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sexybambam21

Activity: 52

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:00:25 PM

I don't know if this is a good idea or not. I think it is good to have an online interview using trustlogics application. Well, I know it is not part of the platform of trustlogics and it is already above the objectives of this project. But it is good also if they will make some effort to put it. We already innovated the hiring process, why do we not make it completely. Just sharing my idea.
I agree with your opinion, because this one will also help the company and the valitors to make it easy for them to recognize the applicant who deserve to have a proper work. The TrustLogics have its own way how to find a better job seekers whether they try to do what your opinion is or not.
I agree, for sure trust logics and it's team know what they're doing and maybe they have research and development plans to figure it out what they need to improve... But in fairness with your suggestions it has a point to make hiring process much faster, since they have also validation process that will check all the credentials/certifications of the jobseeker personally...
Yes correct, it will much faster if trustlogic will conduct an interview via or thru online so it will save them more time and effort both the recruiter and jobseeker... I think they need to maximize the ability and the use of internet and its devices to make it really helpful to them and to make it things faster...

Some of the organisation in our country use to take interview online but i think on the part of TustLogics they are having a good idea and tremendous project they have come with it is an added advantage the services they will going to provide in future.

if interview is based on traditional way this is  the most consisting of a conversation between a job applicant and a representative of an employer which is to assess whether the applicant should be hired,because basically interviews are one of the most popularly used devices for employee selection,,but if would compare to trustlogics system the  interview is very smooth process due to we have a personal validator whereas the system of trustlogics are the best and fair to all applicant even to the newly jobseeker,

Correct, and i think the job seekers will prepare more in the interview even if it is online interview because they can say more about themselves even in traditional way. But TrustLogics has its own validator whereas they can validate the personal data of the applicant in a short period of time. I will suggest this to my friends to try this and hope that it is available in many countries.

Despite the internet are widely user,the online interview are commonly used instead  of traditional interview as of now unlike before, because the online job opportunity are unlimited unlike to traditional way that  sometimes is limited slot only,and one good thing I know that trustlogics are able to have unlimited offered opportunity to those unlimited jobseeker around the world.

Well, you are right about that, i have a friend and co worker before and they try to apply online while we have a worked because they have no time to apply traditional way, luckily she has now worked in other country, hope that this project will also have their own way to make all applicant find their job too.
zycast

Activity: 101

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:11:34 PM

This Project is really promising, I can invest in it without any doubts. Because I did research on their Team and that is really experienced. Keep it up...
Hello Carlos, Thank you so much for your kind words, we really appreciate it. We would like to suggest you to join our telegram group for instant help - https://t.me/trustlogics

In case you need our help feel free to ask in any situation in regards to our project.

The telegram will be the medium for those people who want to join and invest to the trust logic project platform,
and as we can see the trust logic project platform.is very supportive and approachable to the people who has a questions.

this is one of the result of the best member in the team they have.
every field they need is occupied by an expert.
they put effort in having this kind of team.
they manage to have more members on the site and they are keep handling them.

That's right, it is nice to see that the trustlogics team have great performance. trustlogics people are loyal to what they say,I hope that this project will committed to be succeed.

Well, as what I have observed, the trust logis project truly has a great developing team that is obviously committed to the success of their project. I believe that the hard work poured by the developers will lead this project to success together with the support of the communi
lionjuvs08

Activity: 159
Merit: 7

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:15:20 PM

Is your TrustLogics Android and IOS app available on every country??
I'm not sure if their Android and IOS app was available on every country, but as far as I know based on what I have read on their whitepaper it is a hiring project wherein you can apply national and internationally based. For me maybe it is available on every country.

Well maybe since is referred to blockchain technology its will sure that the market of  thrustlogics betwwen jobseeker will not limited on other country instead it will also unlimited to other country ,offered job hiring all over in the world,,for just in cased unemployment rate will decreased in the whole world. Cheesy
That could be a yes but I don't think i is since they would have to have set up a local team in each country they are targeting since it involves data collection and verification.
It's easy to develop the app and make it available worldwide since they are already established, the question is how about the processes that would be involved in the hiring process? And also the verification process?
Well i think as of my own opinion, it`s easy for them to recognized the verification process, because the account you have registered in their application needs your information in order to gathered data and establish it to their system and become verified user in which your account will be applicable for hiring companies.
That is correct and besides having a complete information regarding the applicant is the fastest way to find a job wherever they want and what ever it is. I think the applicant will need to update their files every time they have an additional seminars or diplomas like vocational course because sometimes other worked abroad need to take some vocational course even they are graduated in four year course.

_________▂▂ ▃]▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂_________
A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM
PRE-ICO: 40% BONUS at www.arizn.network[/center
1004leirbag714

Activity: 92

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:30:33 PM

I think this project is very nice and nice.

Yes this is project is something different and every one wants different project and realistic too

Yes, you're right that this project is indeed different and realistic. This project is certainly realistic from other projects, because this project offers jobs (which the very influential problem of the land) to unemployed, underemployed and even the employed people are also capable of using Trustlogics. That being said means Trustlogics is really a help to the economy.

Really nice platform of Trust Logics, The best measure for anything is progress.
And there’s nothing else that brings more results on a consistent basis than hard work.
Working on your goal itself is the motivation you need to keep moving forward and say NO to distractions from daily life.
We must consider this in our selves.
Trust Logics giving a chance to those trusted persons to be part of their progress.

This project aims to give the services for jobseekers and interconnecting the employee to the employer, a peer to peer process of defining how the recruitment world works and making it easier for the jobseekers to have an opportunity to find a job, on top of that they are using blockchain system to support their project, really promising indeed.

Yes trust Logics, is creating a system that can provide the needed data for the employer form the employee they are hiring, and being efficient in giving the trusted and secure data services in the global industry, such an economical and important project it is.

The problem with today's society when it comes to finding a job or hiring a candidate for the qualified position is that there is no concrete back ground or detail about the employee as well as the job that he's been looking, the platform provides the specific information about the job seekers all their information can be seen by their employer and the decision has been made by the employer for the qualification of the said candidate, this is my understanding about he project.

The advantage of this project is that they can validate a specific information about the employee in a certain amount of time, It is a unique set of procedures that projects the ideal and purpose of the information that should the employer seeks. It will also help to classify if the job seeker is qualified or not in the field.

that's right, the validators are the one who's authorized to verify and submit a certificate of a candidate about
educational background, criminal records, drug and health records, and previous employment, that's one of the advantage of this project.
Well, the company will also helped regarding this matter because before they meet the job seekers they almost pass the screening test on this project because the validators need fist to see the records of the job seekers before they find for the right company regarding about the record of the applicant.
smoant

Activity: 80

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:31:56 PM

Good night, team.
I suppose it is a good project. Assured website, engaging website.

I am sure that this is a very good website,
i am very much confident that the trust logic project is the best project platform with regards into the hiring and recruiting company.

website is a basic thing for the team, they will have ICO which one of that requirement is their own web.
what people need to have at its finest is the app that they will bring to us.
for the reality of the project.
You have a point! But for me as what I think they build an application in order to help people who actually don`t used website which means they can easily access to their system and it also help the user`s to monitor their dashboard if they were going to apply a job.

Easy now guys, I think they will build it on multi-platform and can be accessed on any devices. If you are interested, you can download the app on Google Play for Trustlogics App. Beta version was already released and ready to use but I am not sure if there are available jobs already.

Wow, that's great news. I am very excited to download the app and see what's up. And yes, I am even more excited to see the application do what it is intended to do and have all the features mentioned in the trust logics project in due time. I hope the progress goes exactly how it should Smiley
Ems30

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:34:19 PM

I don't know if this is a good idea or not. I think it is good to have an online interview using trustlogics application. Well, I know it is not part of the platform of trustlogics and it is already above the objectives of this project. But it is good also if they will make some effort to put it. We already innovated the hiring process, why do we not make it completely. Just sharing my idea.
I agree with your opinion, because this one will also help the company and the valitors to make it easy for them to recognize the applicant who deserve to have a proper work. The TrustLogics have its own way how to find a better job seekers whether they try to do what your opinion is or not.
I agree, for sure trust logics and it's team know what they're doing and maybe they have research and development plans to figure it out what they need to improve... But in fairness with your suggestions it has a point to make hiring process much faster, since they have also validation process that will check all the credentials/certifications of the jobseeker personally...
Yes correct, it will much faster if trustlogic will conduct an interview via or thru online so it will save them more time and effort both the recruiter and jobseeker... I think they need to maximize the ability and the use of internet and its devices to make it really helpful to them and to make it things faster...

Some of the organisation in our country use to take interview online but i think on the part of TustLogics they are having a good idea and tremendous project they have come with it is an added advantage the services they will going to provide in future.

if interview is based on traditional way this is  the most consisting of a conversation between a job applicant and a representative of an employer which is to assess whether the applicant should be hired,because basically interviews are one of the most popularly used devices for employee selection,,but if would compare to trustlogics system the  interview is very smooth process due to we have a personal validator whereas the system of trustlogics are the best and fair to all applicant even to the newly jobseeker,

Correct, and i think the job seekers will prepare more in the interview even if it is online interview because they can say more about themselves even in traditional way. But TrustLogics has its own validator whereas they can validate the personal data of the applicant in a short period of time. I will suggest this to my friends to try this and hope that it is available in many countries.

That is my point of view. We should utilize and have some preferences when it comes in the field of hiring. We are now in the 21st century world and I know that technology dominates the boundary of the earth. Therefore, we should use it because part of the growing industry is to adapt the changes and trends happening to our society.

Well,, we have also some cases if when traditional interview sometimes  are not totally transparency compared to online interview that will have to base on resume not on other side of standard method,because sometimes in traditional way some employer  company in my country are also base first of all to physical apperance before he turned the page of  your resume,,if your not qualified about that -sorry, next,how pain inside your heart,but its true,,and now if trustlogics are made to be succeed this drama
 are  finally stop for those jobseeker will have to these problem,.
pongs2341

Activity: 78

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:45:21 PM

Despite the internet are widely user,the online interview are commonly used instead  of traditional interview as of now unlike before, because the online job opportunity are unlimited unlike to traditional way that  sometimes is limited slot only,and one good thing I know that trustlogics are able to have unlimited offered opportunity to those unlimited jobseeker around the world.

Yes I agree with that. Online interview are now used especially when people are not located near the vicinity. And I don't think that Trustlogics will have many satellite offices, instead they will put a office and everything will be done online. Then the applicants will just go to the designated companies to start their work if the company don't require them for final interview.
This is very popular to the applicant who want to apply online and without going to agency, because some company are internationally accept applicant but no contact person or company in the country where the other applicants live, that is why the online interview is the only way to make them reach.
merlint

Activity: 88

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:45:31 PM

Good night, team.
I suppose it is a good project. Assured website, engaging website.

I am sure that this is a very good website,
i am very much confident that the trust logic project is the best project platform with regards into the hiring and recruiting company.

website is a basic thing for the team, they will have ICO which one of that requirement is their own web.
what people need to have at its finest is the app that they will bring to us.
for the reality of the project.
You have a point! But for me as what I think they build an application in order to help people who actually don`t used website which means they can easily access to their system and it also help the user`s to monitor their dashboard if they were going to apply a job.

Well of course an application for the platform will surely come but I think the trustlogics team will have to focus on making the platforms work on the main site before even getting into the application.
papasunkoh88

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:54:44 PM

Is your TrustLogics Android and IOS app available on every country??
I'm not sure if their Android and IOS app was available on every country, but as far as I know based on what I have read on their whitepaper it is a hiring project wherein you can apply national and internationally based. For me maybe it is available on every country.

Well maybe since is referred to blockchain technology its will sure that the market of  thrustlogics betwwen jobseeker will not limited on other country instead it will also unlimited to other country ,offered job hiring all over in the world,,for just in cased unemployment rate will decreased in the whole world. Cheesy
That could be a yes but I don't think i is since they would have to have set up a local team in each country they are targeting since it involves data collection and verification.
It's easy to develop the app and make it available worldwide since they are already established, the question is how about the processes that would be involved in the hiring process? And also the verification process?
Well i think as of my own opinion, it`s easy for them to recognized the verification process, because the account you have registered in their application needs your information in order to gathered data and establish it to their system and become verified user in which your account will be applicable for hiring companies.
That is correct and besides having a complete information regarding the applicant is the fastest way to find a job wherever they want and what ever it is. I think the applicant will need to update their files every time they have an additional seminars or diplomas like vocational course because sometimes other worked abroad need to take some vocational course even they are graduated in four year course.
yeah I  agree because it was happen to my friend before,despite will have diploma for their professionalism my government in my country will do the trainee  under vocational course according to her profesionalism before she/he plan apply the job  go to abroad,,And i wonder also to trustlogics if vocational course only will be accept? or deny?due to have some jobseeker will be under at vocational system only,
Elexsis

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:04:43 PM

This Project is really promising, I can invest in it without any doubts. Because I did research on their Team and that is really experienced. Keep it up...
Hello Carlos, Thank you so much for your kind words, we really appreciate it. We would like to suggest you to join our telegram group for instant help - https://t.me/trustlogics

In case you need our help feel free to ask in any situation in regards to our project.

The telegram will be the medium for those people who want to join and invest to the trust logic project platform,
and as we can see the trust logic project platform.is very supportive and approachable to the people who has a questions.

That's right, it is nice to see that the trustlogics team have great performance. trustlogics people are loyal to what they say,I hope that this project will committed to be succeed.

Well, as what I have observed, the trust logis project truly has a great developing team that is obviously committed to the success of their project. I believe that the hard work poured by the developers will lead this project to success together with the support of the communi
That's right having a good relation with the dev and team makes the project more successful, it's because they understand one another and the idea of making this project heading for successful is their main purposed.
JoshKulot

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:06:05 PM

Good concept plus smart team builds a great project. Attraction of investors are already present, just empower and upgrade the project with the use of the demand and suggestion of the user. One key to get investors is the feedback came from the users. Worth it to invest for actually, good Project Team and a nice concept makes it wonderful.
emulsifryer

Activity: 337

Bet2dream.com

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:15:34 PM

Thanks for replying! This is just my suggestion since I think it will not be implemented by trustlogics. But we don't know, if they also seek for suggestions and comments of the community. I guess, it is for the welfare of the jobseekers. It will become an easy for them because they will never leave their house just for applying a new job. It will also help the company to know who are those people that applied for a certain job. We should use our technology today in various things and I know all of us here have knowledge on what is the usage of telecommunications. It usually used in meetings and online tutorials. But what if we used for online interview? What do you think guys?
Yes it has a good deal for all the jobseeker in different places, they don't need to commute to go to the company they'll applying for everytime that there's an interview especially for those who are living in a far place... This is another great advantage of trustlogics if they will implement your suggestions, who knows...
[/quote

Yes indeed its a good platform for those who are looking for job i can say a real job seeker. This is why Trustlogics is there hats off 
That's right less time and effort to go to a company which the jobless we're going to comply the requirements they needed in order to be suitable to have a job.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Bet2Dream ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬  Get Free Bal($) When You Register! Join Now!  ▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬  Referral & Mining Program | Event & Daily Rewards! | Bet2Dream NFT Club! ▬▬▬
BeshyJelly

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:23:06 PM

Lets talk about the ghost employees. Ghost employees was a person that was not really working on that specified company but having a salary. Is TrustLogics Team will cater that problem of Ghost Employees?, because sometimes it is first cause of corruption in the company. How you will assist that problem so that Ghost Employees will be eliminated?
Yadstiker

Activity: 373
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:25:35 PM

This ICO Has Been Listed, Rate And Review It Here: http://icovoz.com/icos/view/TrustLogics
Good to know that TrustLogics was being recognized now in different sites around the internet. Good sign of succeeding on marketing and reviewing. It is great that an ICO or a project was being put on the public sites because of it advertising power and marketing. Great job on this.

It is really great to be a part of this community as the team is good with strong background knowledge.
That's right each of their team have different ideas and also concepts which they combined it together and build strong project that has potential in the near future.
JoshJelly

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:36:56 PM

How will be the Project Team handle if the company was not sec registered or doesn't have any papers legalizing the business? Are you guys will having economic and surveillance things or whatever just to know how the company performs legalization and documentations of papers?
Elexsis

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:45:57 PM

Good concept plus smart team builds a great project. Attraction of investors are already present, just empower and upgrade the project with the use of the demand and suggestion of the user. One key to get investors is the feedback came from the users. Worth it to invest for actually, good Project Team and a nice concept makes it wonderful.
Indeed! Their making a good performance in order to be the investor's will get interested in their platform. Plus, having an award is giving them more advantage to other projects, it's because they have a nice feedback from the public which is worth to be trusted and they really do deserve it.
JJelly

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:49:28 PM

No questions about the security and privacy pattern of this project, actually it is perfect for me. My concern is on how will the validators will be payed? and also are the validators are a TrustLogics Team Member or not? because if it is not a member of the TrustLogics Team and Developers it will be cause leakage of information and data around the globe and even in the internet.
Giratina

Merit: 2

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:01:49 PM

Nowadays many projects are the same platform as trustlogics. Then what makes trustlogics different from others?

For me the trust logics are different from other platforms that are closely similar to them is that they have a validatotrs who are professional in validating and will do authentication another is that the trust logic will give the job seekers an appropriate job for them
Arceusz

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:15:42 PM

I hope this idea will be success and can be reached the hard cap of Token Sales.
 Good luck team!
 The more will have many investor on this project to buy the token, nothing can possible that hard cap of token sale will be sold sooner.aside from that, in the earlier of january 2018 will have already 50k user that will made to be succsessfully achieved
 for application through in  iOs mobile phone and via andriod phone,to lunch also started analysis implementing blockchain technology.

As per my own opinion i think theat the trust logic project platform will reach their hard cap.and success
because the job seekers has the eagerness to have a job and this project platform is very much needed in terms of the recruiters.
Pages: « 1 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 [161] 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: