Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:33:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1965 1966 1967 1968 1969 1970 1971 1972 1973 1974 1975 1976 1977 1978 1979 1980 1981 1982 1983 1984 1985 1986 1987 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1994 1995 1996 1997 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 [2015] 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 2021 2022 2023 2024 2025 2026 2027 2028 2029 2030 2031 2032 2033 2034 2035 2036 2037 2038 2039 2040 2041 2042 2043 2044 2045 2046 2047 2048 2049 2050 2051 2052 2053 2054 2055 2056 2057 2058 2059 2060 2061 2062 2063 2064 2065 ... 2557 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NXT :: descendant of Bitcoin - Updated Information  (Read 2761529 times)
LiQio
Legendary

Activity: 1181
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 10:08:29 PM

update: pimped the run.bat a little, might be useful for windows users with version 0.8.x

Code:
@echo off
title "NXT NRS Windows Starter"

rem maybe adjust command arguments here
set ARGUMENTS=-cp nxt.jar;lib\*;conf nxt.Nxt

set WINDOWNAME="NXT NRS"

if exist java (
set JAVAEXE="java"
goto run
)
if exist "%PROGRAMFILES%\Java\jre7" (
set JAVAEXE="%PROGRAMFILES%\Java\jre7\bin\java.exe"
goto run
)
if exist "%PROGRAMFILES(X86)%\Java\jre7" (
set JAVAEXE="%PROGRAMFILES(X86)%\Java\jre7\bin\java.exe"
goto run
)

rem no java found
ECHO ------------- Java not installed -----------------
ECHO Java software not found on your system. Please go
ECHO to http://java.com to download and install a copy.
ECHO --------------------------------------------------
PAUSE
goto end

:run
start %WINDOWNAME% %JAVAEXE% %ARGUMENTS%

:end
exit
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ChuckOne

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

☕ NXT-4BTE-8Y4K-CDS2-6TB82

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 10:08:44 PM

Attention:

http://arstechnica.com/security/2014/03/critical-crypto-bug-leaves-linux-hundreds-of-apps-open-to-eavesdropping/
Mario123

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2014, 10:12:43 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26E0lFUP4qw#start=0:00;end=8:46;cycles=-1;autoreplay=false;showoptions=false

NXT mentioned briefly - AGAIN, at about 6:00...

I wish there was a heavy-duty-pro-fulltime-spokesperson that would represent NXT the way that Hoskinson does, or Larimer, etc...

I would like to hear a 1hour LTB show, dedicated to NXT, with Adam B Levine (he's the best interviewer IMO), with his know-how and great questions...

I'm looking forward to hearing Anon, but I think everybody would like to see even more firepower in this regard.

We need REAL people behind Nxt. Faces, associated with Nxt. Like the Etherium guys have. Otherwise we are fucked and all the smart "to da moon" people will be disappointed, because there won´t be real buying volume behind Nxt.

Yes, we need real people for Nxt. But we already have some, so it is not all shit right now. Of course it would be heaven one earth to have JL or CfB as interviewees, but we have to be realistic.

I would like to have a list of all possible candidates for conference attendees, interviewees, speakers. Who's gonna help me?

ChuckOne

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 10:16:12 PM

update: pimped the run.bat a little, might be useful for windows users with version 0.8.x

Code:
@echo off
title "NXT NRS Windows Starter"

rem maybe adjust command arguments here
set ARGUMENTS=-cp nxt.jar;lib\*;conf nxt.Nxt

set WINDOWNAME="NXT NRS"

if exist java (
set JAVAEXE="java"
goto run
)
if exist "%PROGRAMFILES%\Java\jre7" (
set JAVAEXE="%PROGRAMFILES%\Java\jre7\bin\java.exe"
goto run
)
if exist "%PROGRAMFILES(X86)%\Java\jre7" (
set JAVAEXE="%PROGRAMFILES(X86)%\Java\jre7\bin\java.exe"
goto run
)

rem no java found
ECHO ------------- Java not installed -----------------
ECHO Java software not found on your system. Please go
ECHO to http://java.com to download and install a copy.
ECHO --------------------------------------------------
PAUSE
goto end

:run
start %WINDOWNAME% %JAVAEXE% %ARGUMENTS%

:end
exit

Could you provide the wiki with that code?
Sebastien256

Activity: 715
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 10:19:45 PM

wtf, bettek post ^^^^!

hey now there is asic for scrypt coin! http://cryptomining-blog.com/tag/gridseed-asic/

hurray for first 100% POS nxt. That help us for sure. This info could to be add in the nxt related marketing article.

Nxt official forum at: https://nxtforum.org/
eB101

Activity: 132

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 10:20:05 PM

I could do that:

ATTENTION!

The following roles have to be filled in order to speed up the AE development (Atomic Crosschain / AE Gateway) of James!

JAVA Developer
- with knowledge about Bitcoin protocol (or a really fast learner)

But have limited time. So I could maybe help a bit, PM me if interested, I'll give you my profile/experience.
mcjavar

Activity: 784

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 10:22:48 PM

I could do that:

ATTENTION!

The following roles have to be filled in order to speed up the AE development (Atomic Crosschain / AE Gateway) of James!

JAVA Developer

But have limited time. So I could maybe help a bit, PM me if interested, I'll give you my profile/experience.

Thank you! Sent you a pm!
Uniqueorn

Activity: 182

NXT.org

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 10:30:15 PM

The marketing committee's role is to foster, fund, and promote NXT and NXT related endeavours, on behalf of the community. I am for green marketing, but only in the case that the marketing is solid. I will not support any wasteful marketing plans, no matter the truth of the talking points.

This is a given, but how would you decide that?
In the "real world" (at least in America and Europe) the majority of people accept that global warming is taking place, yet for some inexplicable reason: the opposite is true in the NXT community.
I am perhaps the only one who has dared to voice this, which undoubtably has cost me 50%+ of my votes for commitee, but I think it's a important topic from a marketing POV.

Seeing as we know most people accept global warming, but our community somehow doesn't, how would you balance that out in such a situation?

I've been intouch with several guys in the field and their interest was piqued by this, I've also contacted authors who have already done stories on Bitcoins detrimental effects on the environment, for them a follow up article would be great, but they first needed the math. I got hughman and secondleo over at nextcoin to work on this and they now have a "report" that I have started sharing with people, eagerly awaiting their replies.

Headlines like "Bitcoin is a contributer to global warming, but there's a alternative" is a lot more clickable than "Here's a cryptocurrency that use less electricity...yay"
Say some big tech magazines wanted to do an article about NXT vs Bitcoin in terms of global warming (very real possiblity in the near future) tomorrow, should we just decline then because our community decided that global warming is a conspiracy?

I applaud your post for trying to be as neutral as possible, but to me it comes off like you are trying too hard to not step on any toes, which could lead you to lose votes to become a committee member. I want the committee to consist of people with balls who dare to go against the grain when it's needed.

Regarding children charities: I have touched on this slightly before, I agree that it's not my first choice for marketing purposes, but your outright dismissal "hell no" seems premature.
Justabit has done a great job in providing a proof of concept, we should not make hasty decisions until we can see some of the effects of this. ALSO: there are several ways you can donate to charities for children that could indeed be very good marketing oppourtunities, so dismissing it out of hand is wrong.

ChuckOne

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 10:33:41 PM

The marketing committee's role is to foster, fund, and promote NXT and NXT related endeavours, on behalf of the community. I am for green marketing, but only in the case that the marketing is solid. I will not support any wasteful marketing plans, no matter the truth of the talking points.

In the "real world" (at least in America and Europe) the majority of people accept that global warming is taking place, yet for some inexplicable reason: the opposite is true in the NXT community.
I am perhaps the only one who has dared to voice this, which undoubtably has cost me 50%+ of my votes for commitee, but I think it's a important topic from a marketing POV.

Seeing as we know most people accept global warming, but our community somehow doesn't, how would you balance that out in such a situation?

I've been intouch with several guys in the field and their interest was piqued by this, I've also contacted authors who have already done stories on Bitcoins detrimental effects on the environment, for them a follow up article would be great, but they first needed the math. I got hughman and secondleo over at nextcoin to work on this and they now have a "report" that I have started sharing with people, eagerly awaiting their replies.

Headlines like "Bitcoin is a contributer to global warming, but there's a alternative" is a lot more clickable than "Here's a cryptocurrency that use less electricity...yay"
Say some big tech magazines wanted to do an article about NXT vs Bitcoin in terms of global warming (very real possiblity in the near future) tomorrow, should we just decline then because our community decided that global warming is a conspiracy?

I applaud your post for trying to be as neutral as possible, but to me it comes off like you are trying too hard to not step on any toes, which could lead you to lose votes to become a committee member. I want the committee to consist of people with balls who dare to go against the grain when it's needed.

Regarding children charities: I have touched on this slightly before, I agree that it's not my first choice for marketing purposes, but your outright dismissal "hell no" seems premature.
Justabit has done a great job in providing a proof of concept, we should not make hasty decisions until we can see some of the effects of this. ALSO: there are several ways you can donate to charities for children that could indeed be very good marketing oppourtunities, so dismissing it out of hand is wrong.

I could not agree more with you.

I think diversity is the key success factor.
brooklynbtc

Activity: 336

AKA jefdiesel

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 11:01:38 PM

I would plan on taking the marketing plan for its face value, not its "cause"

If someone had an idea to get us on green peace's mailing list I would support it, if someone had a new and interesting way to make an impact with a charity I would support it.

But at this time NXT is still in Alpha Geek testing phase. We need to extend and exploit our features and build up the eco-system that is NXT.
 What good is putting our name on a poster for 100 people who don't even know what Bitcoin is, much less how to update java, and run a .bat file?
 It might be of interest to environmentally aware people that we are "green" but I don't think there are many people running Jalapenos and racks of ASICS, wringing their hands saying "oh no, I wish I could do this without harming the earth"

I am not trying to make evasive comments, If I was, I would not have posted my comments in the main thread.

We all know these subjects are sensitive in this thread, and I am not interested in taking a side on either one when it comes to marketing.

Personally, I KNOW global warming exists, and I am the father of an almost 3 year old.

At my restaurant, we have a regular family that has a 10 month child with a rare leukemia and last fall we raised and donated almost $8000 in one month from proceeds of our pizza sales.

Check it out here. http://loveforleni.com/ Search for Speedy Romeo. 
If anyone wants to send me some NXT, I will gladly turn that into USD and give it to the family directly.

But I still don't think this would help NXT grow.

And in the end, thats what the marketing position is all about. Separating my beliefs and getting the job done.

SN
S   U   P   E   R    N   E   T
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   
Uniting cryptocurrencies, Rewarding talent, Sharing benefits..

Blockchain Technology.

Uniqueorn

Activity: 182

NXT.org

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 11:12:22 PM

But at this time NXT is still in Alpha Geek testing phase. We need to extend and exploit our features and build up the eco-system that is NXT.
 What good is putting our name on a poster for 100 people who don't even know what Bitcoin is, much less how to update java, and run a .bat file?
 It might be of interest to environmentally aware people that we are "green" but I don't think there are many people running Jalapenos and racks of ASICS, wringing their hands saying "oh no, I wish I could do this without harming the earth"

But this is the entire point of the marketing fund: to get NXT out there to the public. Nearly every person who is interested in cryptos is aware of NXTs existence. We don't need to advertise to them as much as to new commers.
Wesleys userfriendly client already takes care of the problems you are concerned about, plus there are more clients coming out soon.. So I don't consider this a issue anymore.
In my opinion NXT now has to branch out from this tiny little nichè market and into the real world if we want to continue growth.

At my restaurant, we have a regular family that has a 10 month child with a rare leukemia and last fall we raised and donated almost $8000 in one month from proceeds of our pizza sales.

If anyone wants to send me some NXT, I will gladly turn that into USD and give it to the family directly.

I don't think anyone is crazy enough to think that just because you don't think children charities is effective, that it somehow means you don't care for children.
What I am saying is that children charities or "This donator made this dying kids last wish come true" etc. stories make headlines so it can indeed be perfect marketing.
It also opens the door for other charities that will notice our charitable work, which again will accumulate more headlines and more interest in NXT.
I don't think one should ever dismiss a whole category out of hand, because oppourtunities exist everywhere.

BrianNowhere

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2014, 11:21:26 PM

I would plan on taking the marketing plan for its face value, not its "cause"

If someone had an idea to get us on green peace's mailing list I would support it, if someone had a new and interesting way to make an impact with a charity I would support it.

I am not trying to make evasive comments, If I was, I would not have posted my comments in the main thread.

We all know these subjects are sensitive in this thread, and I am not interested in taking a side on either one when it comes to marketing.

Personally, I KNOW global warming exists, and I am the father of an almost 3 year old.

But I still don't think this would help NXT grow.

And in the end, thats what the marketing position is all about. Separating my beliefs and getting the job done.

Glad to hear your point of view on this. I too was a little concerned that you might be against charity promotions, which I think can be effective; but I agree 100% that at this stage of the game they have somewhat limited value. I also think the reddit community should be courted, especially DOGECOINERS but I agree that this should not be a focus for the available funds. Users like me will voluntarily reach out to these people though r/NXT etc.

However, I didn't realize that the "Songs of Love" deal was 100% donation funded ( I was a donator but thought something also came from the til) so in that regard I think that endeavor was worthwhile.

Everyone here is cool. Let's not let politics create any hard feelings.

NXT: 4957831430947123625
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 11:26:56 PM

wtf, bettek post ^^^^!

I reported his post as "Off-topic post". Interesting, will a moderator remove it... Grin
mcjavar

Activity: 784

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 11:29:58 PM

wtf, bettek post ^^^^!

I reported his post as "Off-topic post". Interesting, will a moderator remove it... Grin

I reported it as "fake picture" as black guys usually have bigger dicks than on the picture, so it must be photoshopped.

btw: the guy looks like lewis hamilton, haha
L5Society

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 12:06:24 AM

Regarding marketing and promotion-

At this stage in the game, we are riding the coattails of bitcoin. I think the altcoins will battle it out and we will see some consolidation once the pump-and-dumpers run out of dupes to steal from. I think NXT will survive this episode very well, since there are a lot of long term investors. However, we will suffer from association, as NXT can be considered "just another alt". During this phase, we should market towards the bitcoin and altcoin community in general, as the learning curve is too steep, and they know enough about cryptocurrency already.

Once AE is implemented and clients are well and truly of out beta testing, I think it would be interesting to target other niche communities. For example, I enjoy listening to Dan Carlin's Hardcore History podcast. His website has a forum with a nice community of people who are willing to think about alternative interpretations of historical events. Due to their open-mindedness and lack of intellectual laziness, they are good candidates to try to win over. Sponsoring an episode of the podcast or buying a commercial spot might be within our budget. We could even offer to match donations to Dan's show, which would buy us some goodwill with their community.

Other potential communities to reach out to:

Gamers: Enthusiasts at Anandtech seem annoyed that the price of AMD graphics cards is well above MSRP because of demand from Litecoin and Dogecoin miners. NVIDIA's latest cards (Maxwell family) look to be a big improvement over the last generation in terms of hashing power, so NVIDIA cards will be stupid expensive as well. Gaming enthusiasts won't be able to avoid increased costs any longer. Folks here have already been talking about sponsoring gaming events - we should also focus on how our competitors are indirectly taking money out of gamers pockets.

Students: Is anyone here still in college? We could contribute to an entrepreneurial group at a university. College students have amazing access to resources and more time for hobbies than those of us with day jobs. Students are always looking to add things to their resume. Lets open the door to computer science and business students who might be interested in working with the developers and businesses being built on top of NXT.

Candidates for marketing committee - what are your thoughts on the ideas above?
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 12:09:30 AM

btw: the guy looks like lewis hamilton, haha

Which one? haha
CoinTropolis_JustaBitTime

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 12:18:24 AM
Last edit: March 05, 2014, 12:47:46 AM by CoinTropolis_JustaBitTime

Regarding marketing and promotion-

At this stage in the game, we are riding the coattails of bitcoin. I think the altcoins will battle it out and we will see some consolidation once the pump-and-dumpers run out of dupes to steal from. I think NXT will survive this episode very well, since there are a lot of long term investors. However, we will suffer from association, as NXT can be considered "just another alt". During this phase, we should market towards the bitcoin and altcoin community in general, as the learning curve is too steep, and they know enough about cryptocurrency already.

Once AE is implemented and clients are well and truly of out beta testing, I think it would be interesting to target other niche communities. For example, I enjoy listening to Dan Carlin's Hardcore History podcast. His website has a forum with a nice community of people who are willing to think about alternative interpretations of historical events. Due to their open-mindedness and lack of intellectual laziness, they are good candidates to try to win over. Sponsoring an episode of the podcast or buying a commercial spot might be within our budget. We could even offer to match donations to Dan's show, which would buy us some goodwill with their community.

Other potential communities to reach out to:

Gamers: Enthusiasts at Anandtech seem annoyed that the price of AMD graphics cards is well above MSRP because of demand from Litecoin and Dogecoin miners. NVIDIA's latest cards (Maxwell family) look to be a big improvement over the last generation in terms of hashing power, so NVIDIA cards will be stupid expensive as well. Gaming enthusiasts won't be able to avoid increased costs any longer. Folks here have already been talking about sponsoring gaming events - we should also focus on how our competitors are indirectly taking money out of gamers pockets.

Students: Is anyone here still in college? We could contribute to an entrepreneurial group at a university. College students have amazing access to resources and more time for hobbies than those of us with day jobs. Students are always looking to add things to their resume. Lets open the door to computer science and business students who might be interested in working with the developers and businesses being built on top of NXT.

Candidates for marketing committee - what are your thoughts on the ideas above?

Alright, I'll take this one as a marketing committee candidate:

1. Students

You nailed it. Economic freedom at the university level is a big deal as many of us found out during the Ron Paul campaigns.  Universities (at the lower tier) are often willing to accept guest speakers, I would start here. I'd also recommend putting a small team together and start contacting all the different business and IT associations at the university level. I'd then contact the local bars in that area and see if we can get a few to accept Nxt on a limited basis.  Pie in the sky? We did it at Feathercoin with the UK pub Oxford Blue. It just takes work and the ability to pickup the phone.

2. Meetups

http://bitcoin.meetup.com/

I'd also focus on putting together a solid form letter to go out to all the Bitcoin related organizers. While some might not be open to our message, I believe others that support the crypto market in general would be receptive. We could introduce their members to another great investment, offer some free coins (in form of a bounty), invite them to join us promoting Nxt.  It doesn't take a large response to get a huge ROI.

** Other groups **

I'd also contact other meetup groups that would be interested in hearing our message such as free markets, libertarian etc..

3. Gaming Market

I started my career back in the mid 90s as a project manager/network admin (also handled events such as E3) for a small gaming company that produced this game:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2cUMNh1pBR4

I would recommend not overlooking the casual gaming market. If we had some type of rewards store, it would be much easier to get some of these developers to at least take a look at an in-game currency (yes, Nxt is much more.. just an example).

4. Chamber of Commerce

With Trekcon just a few months away (every person walking through the door gets some Nxt and a brochure), I've been working with the organizers to allow me time with the vendors. In the next few weeks, I plan to visit the chamber of commerce here and talk about this opportunity for Springfield. I plan on showing my appearance on KSR33 for the charity drive and explain how Trekcon can help kick off this initiative.

I'd recommend a full blown effort for each of us to contact local businesses and any area chambers. It'll take a crapload of rejection before we some acceptance.

5. Merchant Acceptance

The guys are CoinTropolis are talking about renting out a hall and inviting local businesses to explore alternate payment opportunities. I'd recommend putting together a small merchant acceptance team and ask the community to start knocking on doors. It just takes a few to make news and start the ball moving. Emails are nice, handshakes are better.

What got us here won't get us there. These are a few immediate steps I'd recommend to move us forward.
salsacz

Activity: 490
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 12:46:36 AM

new text about Proof of Stake http://bitcoinmagazine.com/10829/impossible-trinity-security-environment-protection-decentralization/
btc2nxt

Activity: 236

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 12:48:50 AM

ATTENTION!

JAVA Developer

Tester / Power User (up to 3 people)
- we need at least one full time Tester / Power User (but part time would be also ok)
- with some technical knowledge preferably
- experience in writing testcases would be great

I think I don´t have to explain why this feature is needed and what it would do with the price of Nxt... Smiley

Any volunteers in the community?

Please let me know about your thoughts!

i would like to try a tester(almost full time).  i am the first tester posting AE test program.
salsacz

Activity: 490
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 12:59:39 AM

I am asking for Gaming articles since 26th January.  Uniqueorn should be doing some text and he also promised a report from the Nxt Starcraft match, but it was played 14 days ago. I would like to publish a report here: http://bitcoinblogger.com/largest-starcraft-showmatch-ever-thanks-bitcoin/ but last time I asked about it I got only posts full of personal attacks
After month of asking for a letter now we finally have a text for Unis so we can distribute it. So now I will be sending it to the universities all over the world.

You missed one important group: Internet freedom lovers. this time I did a research and wrote this text: http://justpaste.it/decentralized-internet - now I am trying to publish it and also I am tweeting it to wikileaks/etc and each tweet adds 15-20 new views. For free. Soon will be released an alfa version of the video based on this text. I am going to get a viral attention of everyone who liked Snowden's / Assange's movements.

My ideas were presented here:

BCNext gave us only a source code. We needed to build websites, create wiki, build whitepaper. Then we started to write articles because only with some proof you can show how cool Nxt is. Now we finally finished some cool papers so we can deliver them to the developers and university guys to look at them and join us. After weeks of asking we finally have also a letter for university guys, so I can send it to them without grammar errors. Then devs can come here, build their apps on top of the Nxt network and then we can start to focus on mainstream etc. But right now we need to get attention of the devs, that's why we go to the conferences and publish scientific papers. Like these:

Nxt Network: Energy and Cost Efficiency Analysis
by: hughmanwho et Secondleo
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1J8uhdshu9epGRrQHBaloGc4itdvuAHZDAUtNDjOhz-8/edit

Decentralized internet and Nxt solutions
By: salsacz
http://justpaste.it/decentralized-internet

We also had to fight with the myths about Nxt, that's why was created the NxtMyths project so now we can simply link to the paper/chapter or distribution infographic:
NxtMyths: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BwAGADgnQcrtM3g1cU1VSHZtTGM/edit?usp=sharing

Serious investors need to know what Nxt is about. So you need to provide serious articles about Nxt first.
Pages: « 1 ... 1965 1966 1967 1968 1969 1970 1971 1972 1973 1974 1975 1976 1977 1978 1979 1980 1981 1982 1983 1984 1985 1986 1987 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1994 1995 1996 1997 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 [2015] 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 2021 2022 2023 2024 2025 2026 2027 2028 2029 2030 2031 2032 2033 2034 2035 2036 2037 2038 2039 2040 2041 2042 2043 2044 2045 2046 2047 2048 2049 2050 2051 2052 2053 2054 2055 2056 2057 2058 2059 2060 2061 2062 2063 2064 2065 ... 2557 »
  Print  

Jump to: