Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:46:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 2198 2199 2200 2201 2202 2203 2204 2205 2206 2207 2208 2209 2210 2211 2212 2213 2214 2215 2216 2217 2218 2219 2220 2221 2222 2223 2224 2225 2226 2227 2228 2229 2230 2231 2232 2233 2234 2235 2236 2237 2238 2239 2240 2241 2242 2243 2244 2245 2246 2247 [2248] 2249 2250 2251 2252 2253 2254 2255 2256 2257 2258 2259 2260 2261 2262 2263 2264 2265 2266 2267 2268 2269 2270 2271 2272 2273 2274 2275 2276 2277 2278 2279 2280 2281 2282 2283 2284 2285 2286 2287 2288 2289 2290 2291 2292 2293 2294 2295 2296 2297 2298 ... 2557 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NXT :: descendant of Bitcoin - Updated Information  (Read 2761529 times)
2Kool4Skewl (OP)

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2014, 07:08:42 AM

You tech heads on here have really dropped the ball on NXT. One you shouldn't have a thread with this many geeks discussing code to promote a coin.

Who told you this thread exists just to promote the coin? There are no rules  in this thread.

You should be happy that we are working on development instead of just pumping and dumping.

▄████████▄
                  ▄████████████████▄
             ▄██████████████████████████▄
      ▄███████████████████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████████████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████████████████████████████
     ███████████████████████████████████████████
      █████████████████████████████████████████
       ███████████████████████████████████████
        █████████████████████████████████████
         ███████████████████████████████████
          █████████████████████████████████
           ▀█████████████████████████████▀
             ▀█████████████████████████▀
               ▀█████████████████████▀
                 ▀█████████████████▀
                   ▀█████████████▀
                      ▀███████▀
TRUSTEE 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
superresistant
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1120

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 07:08:50 AM

You tech heads on here have really dropped the ball on NXT. One you shouldn't have a thread with this many geeks discussing code to promote a coin.
Two you have all managed to create an environment that seems elitist and condescending. You have made it all seem so complicated for the average user that they eventually thought screw this i'm going to an easy to open platform clone of NXT. 
I own a ton of NXT this hurts me personally. What the hell is going on here, this isn't a coding party wise up or recognize you guys need to change or this coin is in the toilet. Well done....

Just do what paradigmflux is telling you.
Watch the price go up.
bitcoinpaul

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 07:54:41 AM

I think an extra advertisement as salsacz says would help.It says it before you log in,and in the dashboard,,but it should be more clear imo.

Right.
Anon136
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1217

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 07:57:00 AM

i posted this question on my silver bullion gateway thread

does anyone know how well a sketchup .skp file will convert to cad? can i just buy the pro version, save it as an autodesk compatible format and then take that to a local machine shop and get a solid product out of that? or am i going to have to hire an autodesk artist to translate my plans by hand/touch up the autodesk compatible sketchup pro output?

even if you dont know the answer to this question yourself, if you know someone who might, please send them my way.

thanks!

if anyone knows the answer please leave a comment in my silver bullion gateway thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=455861.msg5741179#msg5741179

thanks!

Rep Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=381041
If one can not confer upon another a right which he does not himself first possess, by what means does the state derive the right to engage in behaviors from which the public is prohibited?
bitcoinpaul

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 08:03:05 AM

Sorry about making less and less sense, these are crazy times.  

I don't believe anybody is working on TF right now, and certainly not blockchain pruning.  I know Jean-Luc isn't.  CfB is wrapping up and going to move on to whatever he thinks is more important to work on than NXT.  Everybody says BCNext/Ukigo has totally left the project, so HE isn't working on it.  THere's NOBODY ELSE doing core dev work, which is why HIRING / RECRUITING MORE OUTSIDE JAVA PROGRAMMERS (rather than dangling bounties in front of insiders) is the most important thing to do with the techdev fund.  

We were going to release open source code on April 4 in honor of that date in the novel 1984, but we've released open source a month early so THAT's not a big date anymore.  NCNext/Ukigo was going to release the "3rd part of the plan that explains TF" on the same date, but with him gone and open source out, I don't know what the hell we're waiting on or even if that will be released at all or if it will make any sense / difference if we do get to read it.  I can go back to numerous posts by CfB from less than 60 days ago saying April would be when TF was turned on and NXT would hit 1000 TPS and blow everybody out of the water.  Somewhere along the way that got dropped and I can't seem to get anybody interested in discussing why or how to get it back on track.  The time warp synchronization of many blocks to speed up transaction time is not magic, it's theoretically possible, but hard, requiring a lot of thought and discussion and understanding of network dynamics much more so than code.  TF is the main distinct advantage that NXT possibly could have over Bitcoin, yet nobody seems interested in it.  

These days we're all about giving away nodecoins and pool mining and NXTopia multi-user games and trading boobies while dropping the NXT user fees required to trade them.   My statement that we are ignoring the cryptocoin 1.0 fundamentals of NXT to our detriment stands, and I feel like the Ancient Mariner stopping the Wedding Guest to say crazy things over and over again  ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Rime_of_the_Ancient_Mariner ).   We ask people to support NXT but they (1) have a devil of a time logging into it (which admittedly Wesley's client is addressing), (2) stupidly lose it when they don't understand how important a 35 char passphrase is and scare off 2100 other potential new users with their tweets (3) get frustrated when they finally realize that PoS means they can't accumulate significant amounts of it for free, and (4) if they overcome all of the preceeding, can't spend or use NXT on anything in the Real World, as they increasingly can with Bitcoin.   So naturally we are moving right on to step (5) which is the whales are dumping it (and I've gotten private PMs from some of them saying nobody acting on what I'm saying as being one of their main reasons why) and nobody from the outside is left to pick up the slack and buy it at a rate that keeps the price up.

Despite all this I do not regret my decision to invest big in NXT and I am HODLing.  Probably all the way down, just like the Ancient Mariner in the whirlpool.  I am relatively new to cryptos and after much research I am still convinced that NXT is a technically superior product to Bitcoin in many ways and will ultimately take on many of its roles.   We have talented people doing incredible work.  We have flaws we are willing to acknowledge and work on and fix.  Most of all we have a coherent community - but it is smaller and more fragile than you may think.  We only had 250 people vote on our committees.  We had a recent study that did a very good K analysis on our account structure and conclude we've only got 800-1000 true users holding what would be considered significant and usable amounts of NXT.  

This is all great, even FANTASTIC, for a cryptocurrency that is only four months old.  But we must not forget Gordon Gekko's  famous words from "Wall Street" - You done good, but you gotta keep doing good.  What we have accomplished in four months teeters in the balance over what we will do in month five.  Or month six.  Or seven.

What is our next big accomplishment we are going to announce to trumpets and fanfare?  Cryprocurrency 2.0 Asset Exchange?  OK.  Forget even arguing about the relative number of people who want to trade OTHER coins among themselves while speculating instead of trade NXT coins for goods while shopping.  Somebody tell me how the intro of NXT AE will cause a sustained upward trend in our coin price and market cap.  The way we've got it structured, a guy who buys 10 NXT from Cryptsy can get as much use from the NXT AE as a guy that buys 100K NXT, since we've dropped the  price per transaction to 0.01 NXT and are pushing nodecoins and not NXT itself as the main draw to trade on the AE anyway?   AE DOES NOT GIVE ANYBODY ANY REASON TO BUY A LARGE STAKE IN OUR PROOF OF STAKE CURRENCY WHEN THEY CAN UTILIZE ITS PRIMARY AE FEATURE WHILE OWNING VERY LITTLE STAKE.

So...what's next after AE?

If somebody can come up with a better plan that a return to actually focusing upon and implementing TF / time warp / block speedup / transaction capacity increase, let's hear it.  Those were the things that were exciting about NXT in the beginning, the things we talked about much more than Secret Twitter and Secret Internet on parallel blockchains, the thing that represents new tech we have to offer over Bitcoin, that offes a huge improvement by PoS over energy-wasteful, slow, inefficient PoW.  

Change of topic.  If NXT is serious about becoming bigger than Bitcoin, we need NXT whales that are cashing out to use their cold hard cash to set up a legally incorporated NXT-fiat exchange in the United States by getting money service and money transfer licenses in all 50 States - STARTING NOW.  This will take time and cash and plenty of both.  START NOW.  Etherium started down this path and blinked and are now moving to set up shop in Switzerland to avoid this hassle.  This leaves NXT an opportunity - START NOW.  This is the only way to get as big as Bitcoin, which is vulnerable and reeling from the arrest of Charlie Sherm and his failure to do this right ( http://time.com/1892/bitinstant-ceo-charlie-shrem-arrested-for-alleged-money-laundering/ )  Anon's proposed NXT-silver exchange is an interesting experiment but it is an attempt to get around having to play the big boy game for all the chips on the table with cold hard raw cash.   IF NXT is the future of Crypto, we have to step up to the plate.  Or the soccer net.  Or whatever the right sports metaphor is.  

Most of all, we need people to come up with a way to have a guy with a cellphone to buy a candy bar with an app that is backed by NXT.  And lots and lots and LOTS of websites and storefronts that say "NXT accepted here".

If all of this, or at least some of this, doesn't make sense, well, I don't know what else to say.

Good points.

And I still fear the lack of focus right now, especially from James. In the end, his days only have 24 hours, too.
longzai1988

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 08:04:37 AM

WTB Nxt for 2 btc, PM me good amount of Nxt  Smiley

escrow with someone reputable here

sweet & happy cryptocurrency , cheers Smiley
NXT : NXT-HSBE-8PWL-CUCD-BHUD6
BTCD : RTaMoRXsA7uCv869dX1TfCZmHw4ExbMVmQ
bitcoinpaul

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 08:05:41 AM

Anon, I think your brain is much more needed here. I understand that it is fascinating to do everything on your own (feeling like a hero) but what you are doing right now is crazy inefficient. Get some experts for this instead of worrying weeks about how to melt silver, carve some typo in it or how the edges should look like.

Your brain time is much more needed here.
lumierre

Activity: 862
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 08:08:03 AM

WTB Nxt for 2 btc, PM me good amount of Nxt  Smiley

Go to www.bter.com or www.dgex.com

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
bitcoinpaul

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 08:13:10 AM

NXT is decentralized. That means no center. No "leader"

Decentralized development of one product (Nxt) is not as good as shared development with some smart people act as the glue to hold it all together. I don't want to talk about the infinite monkey theorem and thousand of years, but we don't have thousand years. Only thousand apes.

I think right now the smart people could glue Nxt a little better.

Bouwens

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 08:16:58 AM

WTB Nxt for 2 btc, PM me good amount of Nxt  Smiley

Go to www.bter.com or www.dgex.com

I think he want better offer than on exchange.   Grin Grin Grin

If someone will indeed provide it, I also WTB some.

Get Daily Free SignatureCoins. StB694RpRf31B5DvqcPhbg7YWfuEbyPvt3
PGPpfKkx

Activity: 586
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 08:25:15 AM

big holders that have millions are obviously needed to get their hands in their pockets big otherwise they will have air in their pockets.

im a java dev, but i don't think nxt holders realise whats the cost of a java developer these days.

so either do it properly and post job announcements etc and not hire some script kiddies that are totally unprofessional or go down with your coin.

cheers
zorke

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 09:12:02 AM

big holders that have millions are obviously needed to get their hands in their pockets big otherwise they will have air in their pockets.

im a java dev, but i don't think nxt holders realise whats the cost of a java developer these days.

so either do it properly and post job announcements etc and not hire some script kiddies that are totally unprofessional or go down with your coin.

cheers

I've been saying this for a while!!
zorke

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 09:14:45 AM

I say again, WE ARE IGNORING THE CRYPTOCOIN 1.0 FOUNDATION OF NXT AND THIS IS A MISTAKE.  We should be systematically shaking the trees for vendors who will put NXT logos beside their "Bitcoin accepted here" logos (like I see Salsacz doing a few posts back!).  We should be working RELENTLESSLY on increasing TPS as a demo to the world.  IF we build 1000 TPS, they will come.

Rickyjames, normally your posts are meaningful, but lately they have been making less and less sense.

I assume that you know that the people working on TF, pruning, etc. are NOT the people working on AT, gateways, etc.

Trust me, if everyone here knew how TF worked, we would be working on it right now.

PS: Secret "Twitter" and Secret Internet have been discussed since the beginning of NXT, this is not a new development.

Sorry about making less and less sense, these are crazy times.  

I don't believe anybody is working on TF right now, and certainly not blockchain pruning.  I know Jean-Luc isn't.  CfB is wrapping up and going to move on to whatever he thinks is more important to work on than NXT.  Everybody says BCNext/Ukigo has totally left the project, so HE isn't working on it.  THere's NOBODY ELSE doing core dev work, which is why HIRING / RECRUITING MORE OUTSIDE JAVA PROGRAMMERS (rather than dangling bounties in front of insiders) is the most important thing to do with the techdev fund.  

We were going to release open source code on April 4 in honor of that date in the novel 1984, but we've released open source a month early so THAT's not a big date anymore.  NCNext/Ukigo was going to release the "3rd part of the plan that explains TF" on the same date, but with him gone and open source out, I don't know what the hell we're waiting on or even if that will be released at all or if it will make any sense / difference if we do get to read it.  I can go back to numerous posts by CfB from less than 60 days ago saying April would be when TF was turned on and NXT would hit 1000 TPS and blow everybody out of the water.  Somewhere along the way that got dropped and I can't seem to get anybody interested in discussing why or how to get it back on track.  The time warp synchronization of many blocks to speed up transaction time is not magic, it's theoretically possible, but hard, requiring a lot of thought and discussion and understanding of network dynamics much more so than code.  TF is the main distinct advantage that NXT possibly could have over Bitcoin, yet nobody seems interested in it.  

These days we're all about giving away nodecoins and pool mining and NXTopia multi-user games and trading boobies while dropping the NXT user fees required to trade them.   My statement that we are ignoring the cryptocoin 1.0 fundamentals of NXT to our detriment stands, and I feel like the Ancient Mariner stopping the Wedding Guest to say crazy things over and over again  ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Rime_of_the_Ancient_Mariner ).   We ask people to support NXT but they (1) have a devil of a time logging into it (which admittedly Wesley's client is addressing), (2) stupidly lose it when they don't understand how important a 35 char passphrase is and scare off 2100 other potential new users with their tweets (3) get frustrated when they finally realize that PoS means they can't accumulate significant amounts of it for free, and (4) if they overcome all of the preceeding, can't spend or use NXT on anything in the Real World, as they increasingly can with Bitcoin.   So naturally we are moving right on to step (5) which is the whales are dumping it (and I've gotten private PMs from some of them saying nobody acting on what I'm saying as being one of their main reasons why) and nobody from the outside is left to pick up the slack and buy it at a rate that keeps the price up.

Despite all this I do not regret my decision to invest big in NXT and I am HODLing.  Probably all the way down, just like the Ancient Mariner in the whirlpool.  I am relatively new to cryptos and after much research I am still convinced that NXT is a technically superior product to Bitcoin in many ways and will ultimately take on many of its roles.   We have talented people doing incredible work.  We have flaws we are willing to acknowledge and work on and fix.  Most of all we have a coherent community - but it is smaller and more fragile than you may think.  We only had 250 people vote on our committees.  We had a recent study that did a very good K analysis on our account structure and conclude we've only got 800-1000 true users holding what would be considered significant and usable amounts of NXT.  

This is all great, even FANTASTIC, for a cryptocurrency that is only four months old.  But we must not forget Gordon Gekko's  famous words from "Wall Street" - You done good, but you gotta keep doing good.  What we have accomplished in four months teeters in the balance over what we will do in month five.  Or month six.  Or seven.

What is our next big accomplishment we are going to announce to trumpets and fanfare?  Cryprocurrency 2.0 Asset Exchange?  OK.  Forget even arguing about the relative number of people who want to trade OTHER coins among themselves while speculating instead of trade NXT coins for goods while shopping.  Somebody tell me how the intro of NXT AE will cause a sustained upward trend in our coin price and market cap.  The way we've got it structured, a guy who buys 10 NXT from Cryptsy can get as much use from the NXT AE as a guy that buys 100K NXT, since we've dropped the  price per transaction to 0.01 NXT and are pushing nodecoins and not NXT itself as the main draw to trade on the AE anyway?   AE DOES NOT GIVE ANYBODY ANY REASON TO BUY A LARGE STAKE IN OUR PROOF OF STAKE CURRENCY WHEN THEY CAN UTILIZE ITS PRIMARY AE FEATURE WHILE OWNING VERY LITTLE STAKE.

So...what's next after AE?

If somebody can come up with a better plan that a return to actually focusing upon and implementing TF / time warp / block speedup / transaction capacity increase, let's hear it.  Those were the things that were exciting about NXT in the beginning, the things we talked about much more than Secret Twitter and Secret Internet on parallel blockchains, the thing that represents new tech we have to offer over Bitcoin, that offes a huge improvement by PoS over energy-wasteful, slow, inefficient PoW.  

Change of topic.  If NXT is serious about becoming bigger than Bitcoin, we need NXT whales that are cashing out to use their cold hard cash to set up a legally incorporated NXT-fiat exchange in the United States by getting money service and money transfer licenses in all 50 States - STARTING NOW.  This will take time and cash and plenty of both.  START NOW.  Etherium started down this path and blinked and are now moving to set up shop in Switzerland to avoid this hassle.  This leaves NXT an opportunity - START NOW.  This is the only way to get as big as Bitcoin, which is vulnerable and reeling from the arrest of Charlie Sherm and his failure to do this right ( http://time.com/1892/bitinstant-ceo-charlie-shrem-arrested-for-alleged-money-laundering/ )  Anon's proposed NXT-silver exchange is an interesting experiment but it is an attempt to get around having to play the big boy game for all the chips on the table with cold hard raw cash.   IF NXT is the future of Crypto, we have to step up to the plate.  Or the soccer net.  Or whatever the right sports metaphor is.  

Most of all, we need people to come up with a way to have a guy with a cellphone to buy a candy bar with an app that is backed by NXT.  And lots and lots and LOTS of websites and storefronts that say "NXT accepted here".

If all of this, or at least some of this, doesn't make sense, well, I don't know what else to say.

Ricky obviously you are a very wise man. I agree with your every word!
Glad to have somebody like you on board this NXT train.
I just hope community and stakeholders would listen to you a bit more.
Thanks for everything you are doing for NXT!!!
jelin1984
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 09:15:38 AM

why that shit coin is crashed?HuhHuhHuhHuh??
LiQio
Legendary

Activity: 1181
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 09:24:25 AM

deleted

Any news on the fatal flaw?
evanxxx

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 09:26:33 AM

I don't believe anybody is working on TF right now

I thought CfB and CIYAM are working on TF to make it 100% deployed, aren't they?
I recall I read that in this thread some time ago
CIYAM
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1075

Ian Knowles - CIYAM Lead Developer

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2014, 09:28:01 AM

I thought CfB and CIYAM are working on TF to make it 100% deployed, aren't they?

I am not working on TF at all - but I do think that CfB is going to proceed with it as originally planned.

With CIYAM anyone can create 100% generated C++ web applications in literally minutes.

GPG Public Key | 1ciyam3htJit1feGa26p2wQ4aw6KFTejU
MadCow

Activity: 655
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 09:30:33 AM

rickyjames makes a lot of sense!! NXT needs a leadership group. Let's call for nominations and then organise for a vote. IMO if CfB is definitely not available (is that certain), then what about Jean-Luc or CIYAM or JL777? Are they available to take over? My gut tells me the problem is not a lack of funds to pay for things - it's inertia, and the weird vibe around BCNext being anonymous.

If not CfB, then Jean-Luc
If not Jean-Luc, then maybe CIYAM
If not CIYAM, then maybe jl777
If not jl777 then ....

We must keep looking until we find a committed lead developer with the skills and motivation to finish the core functionality promised by BCNext and outlined above by rickyjames. We also need a project manager (I nominate rickyjames).

These positions would only need to be filled in the short-medium term.

IMO having a legal exchange in the USA is further down the track. For now just finish the software and leave a legal fiat exchange for the NXT Winklevii.
NXT is decentralized. That means no center. No "leader"

There are a lot of developers working, both independently and cooperatively, on adding value to NXT and completing the core features.

TF is in progress. Parallel Chains is being prepared for. AT is in progress. Digital Goods Store is in progress. There are all the clients. There are all my projects. There are all the websites.

Just what "inertia" are people talking about??? To my knowledge, NXT has MORE developers and active projects than almost any other crypto. I am working on a NXT API development kit that does all the low level work so that people can easily add value by concentrating on the code that adds value, instead of dealing with the common low level issues.

Tools that help developers get stuff done quicker, will let new developers get stuff done quicker. I didnt have to get approval of this from any leader, I just decided to do it. Similarly, other devs can just do stuff without seeking approval from some central authority.

Has nobody understood what Adam Levine (of Lets talk bitcoin) said about NXT??? Whatever is going wrong, there is a lot going right with NXT.

James

I know there is a lot of great development work going on around NXT, so my use of the word 'inertia' was not a good choice - 'uncertainty' about who is doing what work on the 'core' features of NXT probably better describes my current concerns.

I'm getting conflicting messages from you and rickyjames on some things.

You say 'TF is in progress' but earlier today rickyjames said:
I don't believe anybody is working on TF right now, and certainly not blockchain pruning.  I know Jean-Luc isn't.

If Jean-Luc can confirm that he IS working on TF and blockchain pruning (i.e. and the other basic elements of BCNext's original proposal that got us all excited in the first place) then I'm off to bter asap to buy a lot more NXT while it's dirt cheap. If Jean-Luc isn't working on TF and blockchain pruning etc, then who is? Is CIYAM working on the core stuff? If yes, is he being adequately compensated. Rumour has it Jean-Luc was an original stakeholder, but what about the other developers?

Who needs to be paid? I sure hope you are getting paid well for all your great work jl777!!
igmaca

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 09:34:08 AM
Last edit: March 17, 2014, 09:45:55 AM by igmaca

why that shit coin is crashed?HuhHuhHuhHuh??

Funadamental analisys
Jesus says in Luke 6:48, "He is like a man who built a house. He dug deep to put the building on rock. When the water came up and the river beat against the house, the building could not be shaken because it was built on rock."

nxt is built on rock?

Technical analisys
In Chapter 14 of Proverbs, we are given solid advice. It says, "The naive believe everything . . . but a wise man looks well into a matter."

technical indicators are well?

Sentimental analisys
"Be fearful when others are greedy and greedy when others are fearful."

buy now or sell now?  Grin
evanxxx

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 09:34:20 AM

Oh my...  if I only had 50 BTC right now!!!     Cry Cry Cry

I just got some bitcoins and bought more.
but I can only get more bitcoins by tomorrow, I am hoping the prise won't rise too quickly until then  Roll Eyes
Pages: « 1 ... 2198 2199 2200 2201 2202 2203 2204 2205 2206 2207 2208 2209 2210 2211 2212 2213 2214 2215 2216 2217 2218 2219 2220 2221 2222 2223 2224 2225 2226 2227 2228 2229 2230 2231 2232 2233 2234 2235 2236 2237 2238 2239 2240 2241 2242 2243 2244 2245 2246 2247 [2248] 2249 2250 2251 2252 2253 2254 2255 2256 2257 2258 2259 2260 2261 2262 2263 2264 2265 2266 2267 2268 2269 2270 2271 2272 2273 2274 2275 2276 2277 2278 2279 2280 2281 2282 2283 2284 2285 2286 2287 2288 2289 2290 2291 2292 2293 2294 2295 2296 2297 2298 ... 2557 »
  Print  

Jump to: