Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:51:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 107 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] RazorLove Cryptocurrency Services - DBL, CENT, & FOO/BAR Updates  (Read 153351 times)
barwizi
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 11:53:23 PM

lol

i told you what to do a long time ago, people should just revert to the old client and wait a few days while you implement my idea
PoolMinor
Legendary

Activity: 1843
Merit: 1338

XXXVII Fnord is toast without bread

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 12:02:27 AM

lol

i told you what to do a long time ago, people should just revert to the old client and wait a few days while you implement my idea

You should leave all of your comments in that font size. Thanks

Btc=C2MF       Free BTC Poker
Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent. -Marilyn vos Savant
lajz99

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 12:03:56 AM

lol

The_Catman (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Captain Jack Fenderson

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2014, 12:13:20 AM

lol

Right, because dividing everyone's wallets by a billion totally fixes the stake issues.

Rest assured, I will not be implementing your "fix", ever. Why don't you go play with your noirbits? Oh, wait, didn't mommy take that toy away from you?

Anyway, to everyone else; I've already diagnosed the problem and am working on a solution, please be patient. Do not revert to the old client, or you may lose all your pennies when I fix this.

Jakal

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 12:27:22 AM

What does it mean?

http://imageshack.com/a/img202/1673/hw8o.jpg

I have a long cue of these 0 transactions...
barwizi
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 12:29:40 AM

lol

Right, because dividing everyone's wallets by a billion totally fixes the stake issues.

Rest assured, I will not be implementing your "fix", ever. Why don't you go play with your noirbits? Oh, wait, didn't mommy take that toy away from you?

Anyway, to everyone else; I've already diagnosed the problem and am working on a solution, please be patient. Do not revert to the old client, or you may lose all your pennies when I fix this.

signs of frustration? lol. you fail. you are going to "fix" your "fix"? lol

lajz99

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 12:45:04 AM

Epic fail. 

I miss shake...

nfigueir

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 01:14:46 AM

What does it mean?

I have a long cue of these 0 transactions...

It means you are getting stakes... lucky you!!

Gulden NLG: GdQgmEN1ptPzKpnMmRw7pwAuPGiJZCZjHi    Europecoin  ERC: Edg1HCFSsVweehu35YeHXfURKXgEi7qnLm
dwma

Activity: 405

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 01:19:05 AM

When I restarted my wallet those 0 stake entries were populated with the actual amounts.
The_Catman (OP)

Activity: 168

Captain Jack Fenderson

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2014, 01:22:41 AM

Epic fail. 

I miss shake...

If shake had his way this coin would be dead by now. In retrospect i shoulda let him do it.

dwma

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 01:34:08 AM

Epic fail.  

I miss shake...

Who is the one who introduced the horrible stake bug that has killed CENTS?  If Catman added that bug then I suppose you can give him shit, but if he didn't then everyone complaining should aim it at the dev who made the stake bug.  THat stake bug is what killed CENTS and cost me my biggest mistake in buying altcoins.

Additionally you should only complain if you are a developer on some level yourself and not just a blowhard who can't write a hello world.
PoolMinor
Legendary

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 01:39:41 AM
Last edit: January 10, 2014, 02:54:02 AM by PoolMinor

THat stake bug is what killed CENTS and cost me my biggest mistake in buying altcoins.

Your lack of reading about the coin and doing your PROPER research was your and everyone else that is bitching about their losses, biggest mistake.

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent. -Marilyn vos Savant
dwma

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 02:38:12 AM

THat stake bug is what killed CENTS and cost me my biggest mistake in buying altcoins.

Your lack of reading about the coin and doing your PROPER research was your and everyone else that is bitching about their losses, biggest mistake. Quit being a spin doctor and give credit where credit is due.

I agree.  I also believe such a buggy coin should have never been put on Cryptsy.  I don't even have anything against the original dev if he put the bug in (assuming it wasn't intentional).  Even Cryptsy is put in a weird spot once they add a buggy coin.  There are no clear choices.  

My main and only real point is that - Everyone complaining about these current problems fail to miss the key point and that is the STAKE BUG KILLED CENTS.

I don't think you understand what a spin doctor is, actually.  Maybe you knew of the bug and were able to profit off it immensely, I can't say, but I'm not spinning anything.
PoolMinor
Legendary

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 02:59:04 AM

I agree.  I also believe such a buggy coin should have never been put on Cryptsy.  I don't even have anything against the original dev if he put the bug in (assuming it wasn't intentional).  Even Cryptsy is put in a weird spot once they add a buggy coin.  There are no clear choices.  

My main and only real point is that - Everyone complaining about these current problems fail to miss the key point and that is the STAKE BUG KILLED CENTS.

I don't think you understand what a spin doctor is, actually.  Maybe you knew of the bug and were able to profit off it immensely, I can't say, but I'm not spinning anything.

Perhaps spin doctor was not the precise term I was looking for nonetheless my point was received. As for Cryptsy trading shit coins there are a lot of coins prior to CENT and many more after CENT that have been allowed to trade there. Again it all comes down to reading about a coin before putting money into it.

To answer your query, yes I knew about the 1000% stake issue, and yes I did profit from it. (I sent Shake a 0.25 BTC tip)

lajz99

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 03:01:22 AM

Hey do you know what would be funny, chicken little's?
If Catman abandoned your Pennies,then chances are you would never get your money back.
So yes, keep on attacking him.

Shocked

dwma

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 03:05:03 AM

So Strungberg, how do we build a market for something with 40 trillion units in existence when the item itself has no novelty beyond a great name and a cute logo ?  

So what are the current options as you see them ?   I just looked at coinmarketcap and nothing is near 40 trillion, but others have decimals so you can't make fair comparison.  It is apples vs oranges.

We could have another coin where you can turn your pennies into the new coin.  Several denominations, etc.  Obviously a lot of dev work, but it could be done I would think.  

Someone said just divide by 1000 (or whatever #..)  Catman said this isn't workable.  I am ambivalent but it makes cents approach being more useful.

The others are solutions are all creating markets to create demand... which has to be done at some point, but....  but who wants to sell something for CENTS when they can't do anything with them ?  Thats like the big problem there.
dwma

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 03:43:25 AM

Key-word.   Micro-transactions.

Micro transactions will consume Pennies. At the very least we can use them for videogames. We just need developers to adopt the coins.
Once Pennies become quiet  popular,we would work on lobbying for social media business to use Pennies.

On the Penny forum,it sounds like there's a game that's being redeveloped to use pennies.

Thorns of War is a game where everything is built or crafted by the players. It started as a vast forest full of monsters, streams, and not much else. Players chop down the trees, hire AI-controlled hirelings, build buildings and roads, pan for gems, tin, silver, and gold, or fight PvP in the east for stone quarries, mithril springs, and portals. The game will be converted to a real money economy using, if all goes as planned, pennies.

https://www.facebook.com/towrpg

I'm trying to contact the owner of Bit-coin Broker. I'm considering paying him to redevelop the plugin,or create a version that would use Pennies instead of Bitcoin.
http://www.curse.com/bukkit-plugins/minecraft/bitcoin-broker

I'm also trying to contact the owner/developer of a bitcoin Pachinko gambling game,so that he or we can re-purpose it for pennies.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=150371.0

Actually I love the idea about microtransactions.  It really is suited well in that regard with no decimals.  It is also so cheap that you could get by with 0 confirmations for most of the smaller transactions.

I have to wonder though what would motivate a developer unless they're sitting on a lot of CENTS already.  Thats the main problem, why build a service to acquire something you can't sell?  Sad  You need to find a few guys who knew about the bug and for some time and have trillions and have them give developers a stake in the coin. 
strunberg

Activity: 1330
Merit: 332

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2014, 03:49:42 AM

Key-word.   Micro-transactions.

Micro transactions will consume Pennies. At the very least we can use them for videogames. We just need developers to adopt the coins.
Once Pennies become quiet  popular,we would work on lobbying for social media business to use Pennies.

On the Penny forum,it sounds like there's a game that's being redeveloped to use pennies.

Thorns of War is a game where everything is built or crafted by the players. It started as a vast forest full of monsters, streams, and not much else. Players chop down the trees, hire AI-controlled hirelings, build buildings and roads, pan for gems, tin, silver, and gold, or fight PvP in the east for stone quarries, mithril springs, and portals. The game will be converted to a real money economy using, if all goes as planned, pennies.

https://www.facebook.com/towrpg

I'm trying to contact the owner of Bit-coin Broker. I'm considering paying him to redevelop the plugin,or create a version that would use Pennies instead of Bitcoin.
http://www.curse.com/bukkit-plugins/minecraft/bitcoin-broker

I'm also trying to contact the owner/developer of a bitcoin Pachinko gambling game,so that he or we can re-purpose it for pennies.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=150371.0

Actually I love the idea about microtransactions.  It really is suited well in that regard with no decimals.  It is also so cheap that you could get by with 0 confirmations for most of the smaller transactions.

I have to wonder though what would motivate a developer unless they're sitting on a lot of CENTS already.  Thats the main problem, why build a service to acquire something you can't sell?  Sad  You need to find a few guys who knew about the bug and for some time and have trillions and have them give developers a stake in the coin.  
We start small,and the momentum will build and eventually become unstoppable.

Let's start with a mincraft plugin or two,and a few facebook games.
If we do that, Pennies would build a "resume" that we could use to recruiter developers to adopt it.
Second life has user created content.

We ought to pitch the idea that gamers can earn pennies on one server or game,and use on an entirely new server or an entirely different game.
People could earn pennies doing odd jobs on a mine craft server,and they could use those pennies to gamble or what ever on Second life,and maybe pay people to follow them on twitter.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

artiface

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 03:50:01 AM
Last edit: January 10, 2014, 04:03:02 AM by artiface

Getting Pennies into minecraft should be our top goal. There's so much potential there.

Read the thread... The_Catman is the developer of Craftcoin which was made specifically for minecraft, and he said there is no way he is going to undermine craftcoin by getting CENT's into minecraft.  So you're barking up the wrong tree with that one.  

First the coin has to work.  Then the rest of the issues, like what to do when there are trillions of coins, can be figured out.  I still think that having a coin with such a high supply makes it more likely to get spent, it can actually be a currency, because it is not worth hoarding (see for example the US dollar). Alternately, it is possible to drastically reduce the money supply somehow either by destroying a bunch of coins or by making every 10 million coins worth 1 coin or in other words put the "missing" decimal in.  

But definitely some sort of services are needed to get the ball rolling.  Gambling, online wallets, CENTbay... something.  The coins need to be able to be spent to have a value.  
dwma

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 03:56:47 AM

Paying people pennies via twitter is interesting, but you at minimum need online wallet.  That idea is 100% no-go if someone has to download the client, etc.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 107 »
  Print  

Jump to: