Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:14:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 107 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] RazorLove Cryptocurrency Services - DBL, CENT, & FOO/BAR Updates  (Read 153351 times)
bikerleszno

Activity: 656
Merit: 501

XBY - New Tech Coin (POSIGN) xtrabytes.global

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2013, 06:06:59 PM

Now will be bigger stake reduction, stop saying what to do... be happy that The_Catman did something and fixed it... wait now until deadline and after that you can put new ideas if nothing will be better... everyone is asking and saying shits all the time...

BE PATIENT , wait for deadline and be happy your CENTS are not valued at 0.0000000

Thanks to The_Catman

XBY - New Technology Coin (POSIGN) - https://xtrabytes.global
Telegram Group - https://t.me/xtrabytes_official
HabbyGab

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

I do not support TIX Tickets.

View Profile
December 23, 2013, 06:45:37 PM

This might be a dumb question but does the 10.0 client still generate stake all the way until the 8th?
Petr1fied

Activity: 630
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 23, 2013, 07:37:01 PM

Yes v0.10.0.0 generates stake at the exact same levels until the 8th deadline.
HabbyGab

View Profile
December 23, 2013, 07:41:42 PM

Yes v0.10.0.0 generates stake at the exact same levels until the 8th deadline.
Okay, thanks.
barwizi
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 23, 2013, 08:08:08 PM

Now will be bigger stake reduction, stop saying what to do... be happy that The_Catman did something and fixed it... wait now until deadline and after that you can put new ideas if nothing will be better... everyone is asking and saying shits all the time...

BE PATIENT , wait for deadline and be happy your CENTS are not valued at 0.0000000

Thanks to The_Catman

yeah yeah fanboy. be quiet when grown ups are talking. you dont even know half the problems this chain is facing. pipe down and let us discuss a way forward. it's actually miraculous how reletaively small the chain is at the moment.
The_Catman (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Captain Jack Fenderson

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2013, 10:26:32 PM

here is what i suggest. We have a new update,

1) stake reduction to 0.01%
2) divide all balances by 1 billion, if your wallet <100 million then you'll have zero (lol)
3) Encourage mining by resetting n-factor to re-introde GPU mining
4) Ask cryptsy to destroy the obscene stake they have accumulated on our coins but have not allocated back to owners.
5) PUMP!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh would you shut it already, you don't even know what the hell you're talking about. I already implemented the stake reduction and you can't just "divide all the balances by a billion", aside from it being practically impossible to do without completely breaking everything, it would be pointless anyway. If a miracle happens the value will remain exactly the same, most likely the overall value will drop significantly and everyone will be pissed off.

And i will not say this again, from now on any comments regarding this will be ignored: I do not care about the value of this currency and i will put no effort into advertising or "pumping" the value. This coin was never intended to be released to the masses in the first place. If you want to pump it go right ahead, i will not interfere. If you want to add new features do it yourself and send a pull request, i'll gladly commit the changes if they seem reasonable. If it breaks again I will fix it. Other than this i will not put any more effort into this currency, i have a new serious currency I'm working on and I'm trying to get stuff setup for my creation service, i do not have time to be playing with yahtzee chips.

JimmyS

Activity: 107

View Profile
December 23, 2013, 10:45:29 PM

And i will not say this again, from now on any comments regarding this will be ignored: I do not care about the value of this currency and i will put no effort into advertising or "pumping" the value. This coin was never intended to be released to the masses in the first place. If you want to pump it go right ahead, i will not interfere. If you want to add new features do it yourself and send a pull request, i'll gladly commit the changes if they seem reasonable. If it breaks again I will fix it. Other than this i will not put any more effort into this currency, i have a new serious currency I'm working on and I'm trying to get stuff setup for my creation service, i do not have time to be playing with yahtzee chips.

Okay ALL.  We heard The_Catmen and have to decide where the coins go from here.  Time to stop talking BS about the past and think about the future.

I suggest we start a new CENT promotion thread and prepare for the 8th. We could start with faucets, development, promoting to exchanges etc. 
JimmyS

View Profile
December 23, 2013, 10:56:13 PM

I'd say we start with a website and a CENT forum.  Perhaps the domain and server could be funded with CENT and those investing could help determine the future of pennies.  I have a bunch of ideas and popular sites for advertising to the blind public -

The_Catman did a great job getting the software back in order.  We just need an organized effort to get it going.  Thoughts?
bikerleszno

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2013, 11:21:12 PM

Thanks to The_Catman

yeah yeah fanboy. be quiet when grown ups are talking. you dont even know half the problems this chain is facing. pipe down and let us discuss a way forward. it's actually miraculous how reletaively small the chain is at the moment.

That kind of people like you are so stupid ... Don`t you see that catman can do nothing? But he is helping and fixing as he can just for free... think about it and later do what you wrote ... wait until 8th and lets see what happen with coins... i hope value will grow up but lets wait

HabbyGab

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 02:54:14 AM

I'd say we start with a website and a CENT forum.  Perhaps the domain and server could be funded with CENT and those investing could help determine the future of pennies.  I have a bunch of ideas and popular sites for advertising to the blind public -

The_Catman did a great job getting the software back in order.  We just need an organized effort to get it going.  Thoughts?
This. No market manipulation or impossible requests from Catman. If we want CENT to be more valuable, we have to get it more actual value and usage by getting more services and exposure. Some people may not realize it but a pump & dump is practically the same as scamming people. It's making the coin SEEM more valuable and wanted even though it's actually just bloated by bagholders who want to dump their coins for a high price on noobs who buy into hype. It's scamming and anyone who does or requests it is a scammer. The only way to get CENT more valuable is that we actually do something. We need the essential services like block explorer and faucets. And to get the coin more usage (value) we need a lot of stores or other services accepting it. And lastly promotion to make people know that these services exist and that CENT is getting more widely accepted as a currency. And by promotion I mean actual, honest promotion of CENT and it's services, not misleading fud about how it will blow up into 1 actual cent each.
This is what I'm hoping forward with CENT and will most likely set bounties for a number of services that CENT needs once I get my last POS.
bikerleszno

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2013, 02:56:04 AM

Let is make official website with block erupter and others services for CENT Smiley I am in Smiley

bg6471

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 03:48:30 AM

I'm interested in helping out however I can but away for a week over Christmas until new year, but I'm in after that  Smiley

I have limited funds so can't provide a huge faucet, but I'm happy to help spread the word through this forum.
Petr1fied

Activity: 630
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 07:03:38 AM

I've setup a Pennies faucet here:

http://pennies.kicks-ass.net/
barwizi
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 07:48:07 AM

something tells me i am talking to an empty handed fool
Jakal

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 09:40:27 AM

I've setup a Pennies faucet here:

http://pennies.kicks-ass.net/

Hello guys, sorry for the newbie question. What is a faucet for? activate the market?
The_Catman (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Captain Jack Fenderson

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2013, 11:08:04 AM

Hello guys, sorry for the newbie question. What is a faucet for? activate the market?

Faucet's "drip" free coins, it encourages new people to become interested in the currency. It's like giving free cupcakes to customers at a store.

JimmyS

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 12:11:10 PM

Hello All,

Although I'm not much of a writer, I have been following various Penny threads and do own some Pennies. I applaud the work and initiative that The_Catman, Petr1fied and others have put into this coin and hope to add my two cents.

The threads are full of people commenting without reading or understanding the context, and leave many open questions for persons interested in learning about Pennies.  I feel a need to condense and present Pennies information on a more distinctive platform and to organize forces in promoting the Penny.

In this attempt, I have registered the domains penniesfoundation.org and penniesfoundation.com.  I am donating the domains (.0339 BTC) to the cause for one year and have convinced a friend to host the domains for one year. The domains now belong to the Pennies Community and it's up to us to decide their use and if they will be re-registered in the future.

Note: The domains pennyfoundation.org and .com are already taken and the .com version is being sold for $1.895.00 at hugedomains.com.

It's my hope that we can bring together the founders, administrators, web designers, writers, graphic artists, advertisers, faucets and anyone with positive ideas to promote Pennies.  I believe that we could easily have a decent website prepared for the re-launch of Pennies on January 8th and set the groundwork for the Pennies Foundation to last well into the future.

The next questions, who wants to be involved and how do we start?
Jakal

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 01:07:47 PM

I'm available to help. If you need a hand from a total newbie just tell me what to do, and I'll do it.
JimmyS

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 01:29:21 PM

We've got to work fast, so here's an idea to start – feedback please.  I put a closed forum up at the website for people who are willing to work and create the site over the next two weeks.  This forum will be used for brainstorming issues such as gaining recognition in exchanges, designs, advertising and more.

To gain access to this administrative forum, you would have to sign up to become a foundation co-founder before Dec. 31. This would involve a set fee (at whatever we decide in Pennies) to the foundation wallet (administered by whoever we choose to be the treasurer).  The pennies could be used to pay for ads, writers, faucets, etc...

We would then spend the first week in January preparing a site for the coins re-launch.

I know of a number of websites in which we could advertise.  We show people how to setup a wallet and send them pennies to get started.  We then introduce them to the exchanges and businesses offering payments with cryptocurrencies.

This is just an idea to get the ball rolling – feedback.....
JimmyS

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 02:01:03 PM

I'm available to help. If you need a hand from a total newbie just tell me what to do, and I'll do it.

Great! What's your trade?
Are you a writer? design or website work? idea man? do you have a website in which we can run ads to promote Pennies?  How do you think you could fit in best?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 107 »
  Print  

Jump to: