Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:57:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 107 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] RazorLove Cryptocurrency Services - DBL, CENT, & FOO/BAR Updates  (Read 153351 times)
The_Catman (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Captain Jack Fenderson

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2013, 12:59:05 PM

Some one ought to write a FAQ about stake,and other pennies questions for the website.
It would also help to have a forum.

As I've stated before, we have a forum, it's linked in the OP.

Thank you for answer, found this post https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=359000.msg4009924#msg4009924
But it was just an offer. I never seen information from The_Catman about stake will 10,000x reduced.

No, that's not an offer, that's the guy who actually wrote the fixes. Everything stated there is the straight dope.

id10tothe9

Activity: 623
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 02:00:27 PM

I'm trying to write a batch file that sends 900k to a different wallet when run, that means you get at least 27 days befor you have to run it again
That is more or less how my script works, sent 9m at a time to a different wallet. Leave for a few stakes then do it again. Far easier to write in linux though.

Having a massive number of transactions in the wallet causes the gui to have major performance issues (200mb wallet), definitely not going to miss that part of it or all this maintenance.

I'm also kinda confused Tongue, so I'll put it in a simple question:
so I have like 3bn CENT on cryptsy and just installed the Pennies - Piggy Bank on my windows. I can transfer them all to the wallet in chunks of 900m and then wait 9 days or is there more to it?
(what is with transfering to a second wallet? will it work for this amount of CENT in one wallet or do I need to have smaller amounts)

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion★  Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Anonymous and Untraceable
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
barwizi
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 03:17:06 PM

I'm trying to write a batch file that sends 900k to a different wallet when run, that means you get at least 27 days befor you have to run it again
That is more or less how my script works, sent 9m at a time to a different wallet. Leave for a few stakes then do it again. Far easier to write in linux though.

Having a massive number of transactions in the wallet causes the gui to have major performance issues (200mb wallet), definitely not going to miss that part of it or all this maintenance.

so I have like 3bn CENT on cryptsy and just installed the Pennies - Piggy Bank on my windows. I can transfer them all to the wallet in chunks of 900m and then wait 9 days or is there more to it?
(what is with transfering to a second wallet? will it work for this amount of CENT in one wallet or do I need to have smaller amounts)

to get them out of cryptsy , use chunks of 900m. then once they are in your wallet, create another and send smaller chunks to it.
id10tothe9

Activity: 623
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 03:55:05 PM

to get them out of cryptsy , use chunks of 900m. then once they are in your wallet, create another and send smaller chunks to it.

smaller chunks like 800 will be ok? and can they all be on one wallet address then or also distributed?  Grin
thanks!!

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion★  Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Anonymous and Untraceable
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Entz

Activity: 210

I not use any kind of messenger beware of scammers

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 05:08:19 PM

I would go a bit bigger than that (unless you meant 800m). Maybe do like 50m chunks, that way you can get the last stake, don't end up with a massive wallet and have plenty of room to grow in the future.

Single address is fine, the key is to have each input (chunk) less than 99 million.

Petr1fied

Activity: 630
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 06:56:36 PM

---About the client---

Where can I download the client?
http://picadump.com/files/Piggybank0.9.6.zip

Linking to the 0.9.6 wallet at this stage is counter-productive. The network will start blocking that client and any blocks generated by it after December 31st.

The 0.10.0.0 wallet will stake at the exact same levels as v0.9.6 until the 8th January deadline and if you're not using it by now you should be.
mike77777

Activity: 464
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 07:28:09 PM

I would go a bit bigger than that (unless you meant 800m). Maybe do like 50m chunks, that way you can get the last stake, don't end up with a massive wallet and have plenty of room to grow in the future.

Single address is fine, the key is to have each input (chunk) less than 99 million.

So my 99999999 parts wont generate new pennies? Because there are 11 days and 8 hours and still nothing.
strunberg

Activity: 1330
Merit: 332

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2013, 08:30:08 PM
Last edit: December 27, 2013, 08:44:59 PM by strunberg

---About the client---

Where can I download the client?
http://picadump.com/files/Piggybank0.9.6.zip

Linking to the 0.9.6 wallet at this stage is counter-productive. The network will start blocking that client and any blocks generated by it after December 31st.

The 0.10.0.0 wallet will stake at the exact same levels as v0.9.6 until the 8th January deadline and if you're not using it by now you should be.
Alright, I changed the link. I'll add more info,when I get back from work.

I  created the FAQ as  Pennies is confusing at times.

So if you send the pennies in batches of 50 million from cryptsy to your wallet,you won't have to create another wallet which you transfer your pennies to?

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

JimmyS

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 09:03:45 PM

I  created the FAQ as  Pennies is confusing at times.

Could you please provide a link to this FAQ.  Thanks
Petr1fied

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 09:16:46 PM

So my 99999999 parts wont generate new pennies? Because there are 11 days and 8 hours and still nothing.

99,999,999 is really pushing the limits and leaves zero margin for error under the pre-January 8th rules. Although it's possible to stake a transaction of this size you would have to stake within 9 days of the transaction (to the second) to prevent the new combined transactions from being over the 1 billion limit.

At over 11 days you have no chance of a transaction of that size staking anymore because it'll definitely be over 1 billion. You'd need to destroy the coin age by sending it to another address and wait a further 9 days.
mike77777

Activity: 464

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 10:44:29 PM

99,999,999 is really pushing the limits and leaves zero margin for error under the pre-January 8th rules. Although it's possible to stake a transaction of this size you would have to stake within 9 days of the transaction (to the second) to prevent the new combined transactions from being over the 1 billion limit.

At over 11 days you have no chance of a transaction of that size staking anymore because it'll definitely be over 1 billion. You'd need to destroy the coin age by sending it to another address and wait a further 9 days.
I have also tx of 35M and IT didnt create any new cent. Thanks anyway Im moving my cents to another address
dzejmsdin

Activity: 355

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 10:47:09 PM

Can it be the same wallet but different address?

▄▄█████████████▄▄
       ▄▄████████████████████
     ▄██  █  ██████████████  ███
   ▄████  █  ████████████   ██████
  ▄█████  █  ██████████   █████████
 ███████  █  ████████   ████████████
▄███████  █  ██████   ██████████████
████████  █  █████   ████████████████
████████  █  ███   █  ███████████████
████████  █  █   █  ██  █████████████
▀███████  █     ████  ██  ███████████
 ███████  █   ████████  ██  ████████
  ▀█████    ████████████  ██  █████
   ▀████  ████████████████  ██████
     ▀██ ███████████████████  ███
       ▀▀████████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀████████████▀▀

KURRENT

● GITHUB
● TWITTER
● SLACK
Entz

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 10:51:47 PM

So if you send the pennies in batches of 50 million from cryptsy to your wallet,you won't have to create another wallet which you transfer your pennies to?

Correct. A lot of work to do that many withdrawals/confirmations though =/

Petr1fied

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 11:42:15 PM

I have also tx of 35M and IT didnt create any new cent.

Most likely because it was constantly trying (and failing) to stake the 99m transaction before moving on.
strunberg

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2013, 02:14:15 AM

Correct. A lot of work to do that many withdrawals/confirmations though =/

Now that is clarified...

Let's say you sent all of your Pennies in batches of  999,999 million each,and you now want the stake....

If you sent all of you pennies to  cryptsy,then you deleted your client data completely including the files found in the roaming folder....
Would you be all set to receive the stake, if you reinstalled the client,and withdrawed you pennies in batches of 50 million?

I'm asking this so that I can write a troubleshoot for the FAQ.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Entz

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 04:08:42 AM

Yes that would work, granted Cryptsy could hold your coins hostage and you may run out of time before the fix is put in place.   I also do not see why you could not just send the pennies to a different address in the same wallet, saving having to go through Cryptsy.

strunberg

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2013, 04:31:13 AM

Yes that would work, granted Cryptsy could hold your coins hostage and you may run out of time before the fix is put in place.   I also do not see why you could not just send the pennies to a different address in the same wallet, saving having to go through Cryptsy.

You would remove any what if's if you start from "scratch",by deleting everything and then transferring things in.
The one thing I really love about cryptsy, is that they're damn reliable for depositing pennies into your wallet of your client,when you withdraw.

Let's move along now.

1.How do you receive Stake?
Do you transfer units of 50 million or less into your wallet and just wait?
Or do you need to enter something into the "command line banking" aspect of your client?

2.Do you need to have your client constantly "on" to receive the state?
Or could you set up yourself to receive stakes,not use the client for several months,and then return to find you have loads of stakes?

3. How long does it take to get a stake? I hear numbers ranging from 8 to 27 days.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

seek4dream

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 05:07:44 AM

what is the upper limit of transfer CENT from wallet to Cryptsy?
jt7382

Activity: 203

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 05:23:13 AM

Hey people. I'm getting a weird error and not sure how to fix it - all my pennies seem to be gone from my wallet after loading the blockchain. When I start the new version of the wallet it gives me an error saying "Warning: error reading wallet.dat! All keys read correctly, but transaction data or address book entries might be missing or incorrect". I have a couple hundred dollars worth of pennies in there so would hate to lose them, tried deleting everything but wallet.dat in the roaming directory, etc but nothing fixes it. Anyone know what to do?
Peacefrog

Activity: 213

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 05:31:48 AM

sorry if im asking exactly what everyone answered but i still dont understand. I cant get a stake on anything over 99million? Then how to I install multiple wallets of the same qt?

ShareCoin Free and Fair Distribution. Sha9sRtV5ermdZKwxZJPdT1cStK5RGWxGr
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 107 »
  Print  

Jump to: