Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:42:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 107 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] RazorLove Cryptocurrency Services - DBL, CENT, & FOO/BAR Updates  (Read 153351 times)
shuadoom

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 05:39:52 PM

My dream is:
Gold     -> BTC
Silver   -> LTC
Copper -> CENT

You forgot:

Dirt      -> tr011coin

ccnation

Activity: 38

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 06:10:43 PM

Precisely what I was thinking about the inexpensive value however purchasers are just not rushing in droves to but CENT. Any idea why people are not snapping them up while they are so cheap?

I think they are, there was a large bump in volume yesterday. It could also be that it is close to Christmas time like the other person said, which I think might be right. Why I think this is because I keep up with local car auctions and it has been said over the years that the lowest prices for the cars are in Dec. Highest prices are in Jan through April after people get their tax money. Im hoping this also applies to cryptos.
CheekyChappy

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 06:35:24 PM

Precisely what I was thinking about the inexpensive value however purchasers are just not rushing in droves to but CENT. Any idea why people are not snapping them up while they are so cheap?

I think they are, there was a large bump in volume yesterday. It could also be that it is close to Christmas time like the other person said, which I think might be right. Why I think this is because I keep up with local car auctions and it has been said over the years that the lowest prices for the cars are in Dec. Highest prices are in Jan through April after people get their tax money. Im hoping this also applies to cryptos.

Other crypto have movement, sometimes minor and sometimes significant but CENT has only extremely minor or next to nothing in movement, apart from the surge on XPM/CENT yesterday.

There has to be more to it

I know, I know... but the thing is I cannot help it because even though I am an absolute gentleman... I also happen to be a CheekyChappy after all:)
HabbyGab

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

I do not support TIX Tickets.

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 07:21:20 PM

Other crypto have movement, sometimes minor and sometimes significant but CENT has only extremely minor or next to nothing in movement, apart from the surge on XPM/CENT yesterday.

There has to be more to it
That's because you need about $160 000 to move CENT from 0.00000001 to 0.00000002 (as in 0.00000002 as the highest buy order)
bikerleszno

Activity: 656
Merit: 501

XBY - New Tech Coin (POSIGN) xtrabytes.global

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2013, 07:44:58 PM

When Cent starts to grow up many people will remove sell orders and it will not be 160 000 $ Smiley It is always like that , it can change every minute Wink

XBY - New Technology Coin (POSIGN) - https://xtrabytes.global
Telegram Group - https://t.me/xtrabytes_official
ccnation

Activity: 38

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 08:10:35 PM

When Cent starts to grow up many people will remove sell orders and it will not be 160 000 $ Smiley It is always like that , it can change every minute Wink

Thats very true. I did have a sell order in for ~2 but removed it. Im holding for ~250 now.
bikerleszno

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2013, 08:21:31 PM

Everything is possible. When pennies started value was like 250 000% more than now. With pennies everything is possible. 1000% is nothing and everyone can earn it in one day i believe.

dragon695

Activity: 449
Merit: 103

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 08:29:07 PM

i think dividing total supply by up to a billion, re-introducing decimals and then limiting stake will reign this coin in.
Aren't you busy with Noirbits?

I am opposed to decimals, the whole purpose of pennies is to be the lowest denomination. Also, once a stake fix is in, then let the free market decide rather than dividing the money supply. If people didn't take the opportunity to stake when they could, that is too bad.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
CheekyChappy

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 08:59:50 PM

i think dividing total supply by up to a billion, re-introducing decimals and then limiting stake will reign this coin in.

I am opposed to decimals, the whole purpose of pennies is to be the lowest denomination. Also, once a stake fix is in, then let the free market decide rather than dividing the money supply. If people didn't take the opportunity to stake when they could, that is too bad.

I agree, the fact they already pennies means there is no real reason to add more or remove decimals to increase or decrease the stake. Can you please elaborate on what you mean by 'stake fix'?

Does anyone know the following:

When was CENT launched?
What was its value at peak?
Approximately how many CENT currently in circulation?
Has mining come to a stand still?

Thank you in advance !

I know, I know... but the thing is I cannot help it because even though I am an absolute gentleman... I also happen to be a CheekyChappy after all:)
bikerleszno

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2013, 09:29:27 PM

I agree, the fact they already pennies means there is no real reason to add more or remove decimals to increase or decrease the stake. Can you please elaborate on what you mean by 'stake fix'?

Does anyone know the following:

When was CENT launched?
What was its value at peak?
Has mining come to a stand still?

Thank you in advance !

CENT launched 6 august 2013 but not sure, maybe few days difference Wink
CENT launched 22 september 2013 on cryptsy
CENT value was maximum 0.00100000 cent/ltc in 22 september 2013

That is what i can say Smiley if CENT in future will come back to starting price like 0.001 cent/ltc it will make 10 000 000 % from now Smiley it is crazy ...

I hope it will make although 10000% will be crazy also Smiley

QUESTION TO THE_CATMAN is it possible to stop mining this currency? We have so many coins already that it is enough? If mining will be stopped price will explode that is sure ... What do you think, good or bad idea ?

The_Catman (OP)

Activity: 168

Captain Jack Fenderson

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2013, 10:48:10 PM

QUESTION TO THE_CATMAN is it possible to stop mining this currency? We have so many coins already that it is enough? If mining will be stopped price will explode that is sure ... What do you think, good or bad idea ?

Mining is required for transactions to work on any coin network, if everyone stops mining the chain will stall. Besides, the inflation isn't coming form mining, it's from the misplaced decimal in the stake system.

bikerleszno

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2013, 11:03:50 PM

Mining is required for transactions to work on any coin network, if everyone stops mining the chain will stall. Besides, the inflation isn't coming form mining, it's from the misplaced decimal in the stake system.

well what is the best idea to do ?
is any way to fix it without loosing money and pennies people who bought it ?
how many pennies is now ? how many of them can be mined yet and until which year ?

btc will be max 21 000 000 , what about pennies ? is there anything you are fixing now ?

smeagol
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 11:07:16 PM

I'm having trouble compiling a windows-qt, could you send me to a good tutorial?

Thanks
bob131313

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 12:01:53 AM

4.88 trillion
kalgecin

Activity: 819
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 09:37:10 AM

i think the amount of stake you get should be proportional to the number of mined coin you currently posses inside you wallet. or only mined blocks should be staked. not the staked blocks over and over again exponentialy. This would increase interest in mining rather than just sit on the coins and get exponential amount

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

dwma

Activity: 405
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 10:16:21 AM

I've been following the CENT/Pennies market and it is definitely becoming more rationale.  It looks like CENT is shaping back up to become a viable currency.  I think it could serve the purposes of micro payments well.  Nice name, which basically explains what is meant for, low common amount.  Definitely my favorite coin if I had to choose.
barwizi
Legendary

Activity: 882

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 11:02:10 AM

Extremely so, but i don't see how that relates to my suggesting a fix for one of the coins i have an interest in.
id10tothe9

Activity: 623
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 12:12:40 PM

4.88 trillion

did you mean 4.88 billion? trillion would put the market cap at $ 1.4 million next to yacoin.
(wouldn't be too surprised but wanna make sure  Grin)

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion★  Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Anonymous and Untraceable
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
kalgecin

Activity: 819

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 01:36:26 PM

4.88 trillion

did you mean 4.88 billion? trillion would put the market cap at $ 1.4 million next to yacoin.
(wouldn't be too surprised but wanna make sure  Grin)

5391554014493 atm
~5.4 Trillion :-D

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

id10tothe9

Activity: 623
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 03:55:52 PM

4.88 trillion

(wouldn't be too surprised but wanna make sure  Grin)

5391554014493 atm
~5.4 Trillion :-D

Impressive  Grin

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion★  Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Anonymous and Untraceable
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 107 »
  Print  

Jump to: