Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:14:28 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why choose LONG-TERM TRADING?  (Read 8458 times)
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:29:26 AM

Long term trading may be picked by those who has no extra time to watch the price fluctuations regularly. They are people who do believe in a project or at other coins that already has good development and willing to invest and leave they investment for a longer time. Less stess with this kind of investment.

vishudda

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 10:49:12 AM

There are multiple reasons behind longterm trading.
1. The coin, as soon as listed these days dumpers are dumping their coins and the actual traders purchases the coins at a lower price than the ico price. So if we sell the coins as soon as the coin list on an exchange, there is a chance of losing the money or getting less money than the expectation.
2. If we can wait few days, any project will take some time to get into good partnerships and create value to the coin, which will increase in the coin price raise
3. Also, if the price is at $0.1 when listed, and it will increase atleast double if we hold for a month. If we can hold more, there is a chance of getting more profit than the expected margin.
These are the reasons, which I experienced in the trading, not intentionally suggesting to follow the same. You can choose and decide which will be better for you.

sandor111

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 12:17:24 PM

Long term trading may be picked by those who has no extra time to watch the price fluctuations regularly. They are people who do believe in a project or at other coins that already has good development and willing to invest and leave they investment for a longer time. Less stess with this kind of investment.
Exactly. If I believe in a project, I will keep hodling for longer time even if the price goes up.
Also people have different periods in their life, when you're on vacation, you probably don't have time to check price every hour so you sell your day traded altcoins before you go on vacation and hold coins you believe in.

eaglewhite80

Activity: 406
Merit: 36

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:44:17 PM

One thing I prefer about long term trading is the fact that I can eliminate all the  noise as long as I have been able to buy during the accumulation period. Still, it is important to state the fact that long term trading still require the trader to have some knowledge about trading.
It may not be as cumbersome as a short term or day trader, but it would be an advantage to always know exactly when to buy into a market and when to sell which only the knowledge of some analysis would be a help in such situations.
V-t.Ester

Activity: 532
Merit: 25

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:16:18 PM

Long-term trading or better to say holding is good for those, who distrust banks but want to make some investments for future (holding really have smth similar with deposits in bank). You just put your crypto to the wallet and wait for good income.
Jaycee99

Activity: 1036
Merit: 273

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:45:26 PM

Basing on trading knowledge I acknowledge from the past that when it is in long term it take years not just months and weeks.

When pointing on the word week it points out on 7 days rather than years and/or a 1 year that is  the term so called long term and not the short term for holding that is a week.

LONG TERM TRADING

A 1 year and Years - long term trading

SHORT TERM TRADING

A week - it is a week trading

Day- Day Trading
tuansemazi

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:57:41 PM

Trading will take away your lot of freedom, time, money, .. not to mention the risk can be lost property if the mentality and psychological instability. On this, I think the holding will be simpler and safer. You do not have to plug in the price charts all day. Just hold your idle cash and choose the best coin, profit can fall down at any time.
Viarahine

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 02:06:05 PM

Because it is more likely that in the long term all the coins will increase in price.
Lazada

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:10:10 PM

Someone who can not always be active and see the movement of a coin then they will make long-term investment by waiting some time to invest in a coin. In the hope of making a profit, I think one factor of a coin can be a long-term investment is the popularity and trust of the coin. Examples of coins that can be used as long-term investments are Etherum and Bitcoin, both coins have excellent levels and opportunities so that the risk to lose is quite small.
bitcad4u

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:23:14 PM

If you are new to the trading,you have to hold and analysis the market .And you have to analysis the market before the investment.This only make you to avoid some loss.
Long-term trading is best one to get some profit.You will get more profit for the holding bitcoin.
Keyboard PC

Activity: 924

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:33:57 PM

to be honest I do not really like to have to do long-term trading because I think if long-term trading is certain you will not be able to take advantage of the movement of other coins that are experiencing price increases which means your trading can not be maximized.
francesyrus

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:23:03 PM

If you want LONG TERM TRADING I think you must have large amount of money to invest for a specific coin. And also choose coins that are in the top 20 of CMC so that you are sure it will not be out in the market.

The idea of LONG TERM TRADING is just like you make a TIME DEPOSIT in a bank wherein you can withdraw it in a specific date.

jrrsparkles

Activity: 2436
Merit: 272

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:37:26 PM

If you want LONG TERM TRADING I think you must have large amount of money to invest for a specific coin. And also choose coins that are in the top 20 of CMC so that you are sure it will not be out in the market.

The idea of LONG TERM TRADING is just like you make a TIME DEPOSIT in a bank wherein you can withdraw it in a specific date.
Even you can money by investing small amounts too but the profits will be less according to your capital.Yes you needto pick the right coin but you need to careful that all the high market capped value coins are also not worth to invest on long term.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Nicol3

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:43:40 PM

Yes long term trading may take time and would be great for those who does not have time to do trading for short term and most people say it is less hassle than doing day trading but somewhat have the same results as day trading too not unless you withdraw profits every time you gain them.

carriebee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:51:53 PM

I do long term trading when I don't have spare time to focus on the movement in the market. Also, by doing this a person should know the risks in a long term since it does not guaranteed to give a good profit at all.
mulukey

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:30:24 PM

Trading will take away your lot of freedom, time, money, .. not to mention the risk can be lost property if the mentality and psychological instability. On this, I think the holding will be simpler and safer. You do not have to plug in the price charts all day. Just hold your idle cash and choose the best coin, profit can fall down at any time.
When you determine long-term investment, you will not have to worry too much when the market fluctuates, you do not spend too much time to track the market as traders. Determine how to invest in this market to maximize your return on investment and limit your investment.
lordmick

Activity: 868

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:41:57 PM

In current (correction) situation the best strategy is HODLing. Because only long-term investments can guarantee profit to investors. Especially now, when the market start to recovery, we should be patient. But for this kind of trading you should be able to afford invest your money and din't touch them for a long time.
umbara ardian

Activity: 1344
Merit: 259

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:55:50 PM

yes you are right when choosing for long term trading is good, but it is not good also if always do long-term trading because when you do long-term trading capital you have can not give very much advantage when there is coin ride You can not get profit if not buy another coin.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
kelceyott

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:34:12 PM

Everyone knows that long-term trading is less risky, but if you want to make a big profit from it, that's not the best way. And if all of us buy and hold the crypto in the long  term, who will create the price fluctuations?

jimrome

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:40:28 PM

to be honest I do not really like to have to do long-term trading because I think if long-term trading is certain you will not be able to take advantage of the movement of other coins that are experiencing price increases which means your trading can not be maximized.
If you are going to juggle with your investment then you wont be getting the maximum profit, most of my investment are for the long term, i have invested in many projects and for the projects to complete their function and development requires time and the only reason i invest because i see that as a good investment and i will hold till the project is completed and then i can extract the maximum benefit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: