Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 04:09:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why choose LONG-TERM TRADING?  (Read 8458 times)
valera10

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:34:24 PM

I do not choose long-term trading, mostly I am a lover of active trading in the cryptocurrency market. I think it's a lot more fun than waiting.
ritikasimi

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:41:21 PM

I agree with you.. I'm a long time trader... you have to patience for holding any coin for long term..long term trading give us almost sure success... lose money is less possibility.. so I love to long time hold
Joriecoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:47:09 AM

I agree with you.. I'm a long time trader... you have to patience for holding any coin for long term..long term trading give us almost sure success... lose money is less possibility.. so I love to long time hold
In my analyzation in the market, this trend having a long run and the prices is unpredictable .If we're willing to wait that prices reach our targets we can earn tremendous profit as well by hodling our coin in long term hodler. Trading is not so easy but having courage we can achieved and pursue the things.
george888055

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:49:12 AM

When holding positions for days you can take advantages of gaps for instance. With shorter term trading you have to be quicker, be more disciplined and think on your feet, with longer term trading you can take your time to take your decisions.
Shinpako09
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1015

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:15:08 AM

This is better if you're the kind of person that doesn't want to work much in front of the screen for most of the time but of course you're lossing the oppurtunity in gaining profit in a day. This is also good if you're holding a huge amount of coins, the waiting is worth it.
Virtual miner

Activity: 728
Merit: 275

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:17:22 PM

Yes we call it holding only as there is no term as long-term trading. There are many reasons for choosing to hold over trade. Trading is much riskier than holding. A lot market study and research needs to be done before trading. Trading requires lot of time to be invested along with money also. Whereas in holding one just needs to buy coins and keep them for few years. But obviously what is more time consuming is equally beneficial and profitable. Hodling too is great but trading helps you to make greater profits as you buy and sell on each and every wave. But remember you need to be an expert to encash the benefits of trading while hodling is just for everybody.
Ems30

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:46:43 PM

Choose for long term  trading ,it will depend upon to your coin do you have,,if you want to trade you must choose the coin that will have a good value enough,to make sure that you 'll get a good profit,,of course some people choose in long term trading method, because maybe some of them are not know the other aspects of day trading,compare to long term trading,that all you need to do is to have more patient to wait before reach-out your specific target amount,when you decide to hold in long term.
CoinsInvest9

Activity: 153
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:41:17 PM

Long term trading may be picked by those who has no extra time to watch the price fluctuations regularly. They are people who do believe in a project or at other coins that already has good development and willing to invest and leave they investment for a longer time. Less stess with this kind of investment.
It may be or it may not be. Sometimes time is the element of selecting some other option and sometimes it is money and capital for investment. But in either case, you are allowed to go for a better profit if you chose long term profit. This is long term investment so you have to wait. And yes, this doesn’t need you to give your whole day and everything is just easy and smoothly going.
Honestly, I think that both of those trading way all bring us a  benefit in some way. Indeed, it is helpful for them or not , which depends much on their thought. Every people has their own way to do trading. With some  that short term trading is good because they find it help you get benefit easily. But some is not . they find long term trading is much more useful. I also think that trading for a long term is much more better, and probably people have tend to trade for long term than short term. I think trading required a big risk, thus when we trade for long term we can get not only skill, experience but also reap a huge benefits.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   CEWNOTE  ●  NEWS DECENTRALIZED - EARN ON ARTICLE   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
 ⋐⋐⋐ facebook  ❱❱❱  twitter  ❱❱❱  Telegram  ⋑⋑⋑
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ⋐⋐  PRIVATE-SALE | Sep, 4th, 18  ⋑⋑  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
enawati

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

https://adonx.one

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:40:59 AM

Personaly iam doing both, day trading and long term trading. When the marketcap increase and daily volume also going up, there any chance for the price all the times high, when this happen is good moment to do long term trading. But in situation of market now, can be will be more profitable to do day trading, because the price like BTC just on consolidate and going up and down in that area.

mistajackson

Activity: 61

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:58:19 AM

The best is to buy low and very little people are talking about it. Don't join in when the fomo has already kicked in...
keanne_isaac

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

www.daxico.com

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:53:53 AM

Trading is indeed difficult to do.

Long term trading may take weeks, months or even a year or so. You may call it as "long-term holding" or simply "holding".

Long-term trading is good for those who:

• want to invest
    • has a job that requires at least 8 hours a day
    • want to earn extra income
    • non professional traders or beginners

But of course you will have to consider these things before investing:

• invest money that does not limit your ability to meet other financial needs
    • should be willing to lose some
    • higher investment, more risky and higher potential of loses and/or rewards

These are the benefits of long-term trading according Anne Chapman (2015):

• You are not required to find new opportunities every time. Just hold on the coins you believe has a potential. Do not bother yourself with other cryptocurrency focus on your work and family.
    • You have more time to plan and study the charts for analysis of trend
    • You only need to employ simple techniques.

First, identify major areas of support/resistance (does a trend have room to develop?

Second, look for chart/candlestick patterns (do they reinforce a trend continuation?)

Finally, look for a logical and high probability point of entry and manage the trade

• You will experience less stress since you do not have to monitor the charts, price, trend etc. every time.
    • You only have to work less. Check your coin in a month or weekly basis, etc

Thank you.

A more detailed explanation can be read here at: http://thedynamictrader.com/advantages-of-long-term-trading/[/list]
    Well said.  Me as a regular employee who have daily work in office  and don't have enough time to monitor crypto market i just bought coins which i think has a good opportunity to grow in the future and let it hold for long term.  i dont care if it drops on day trade cause my investment goal is for long term.
    mia khalifa

Activity: 476
    Merit: 100

View Profile
    May 14, 2018, 03:54:10 AM

the possibility of long-term trading is much preferred because I think long-term trading provides a lot of profit and avoid the risk of loss, with long-term trading I think it's a very good strategy for new players.
    xvids

Activity: 1176
    Merit: 301

View Profile
    May 14, 2018, 04:01:16 AM

Because you could earn more profit in a long term trade compare to a short term or day trade,
    And some alt-coin drops down for a week then after a month or year the price would soar high.

ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
    Merit: 502

View Profile
    May 14, 2018, 04:03:47 AM

I am somewhat less amenable to some point
    In the article it is written for beginners but how beginners can do some of these things :

First, identify major areas of support/resistance (does a trend have room to develop?

Second, look for chart/candlestick patterns (do they reinforce a trend continuation?)

Finally, look for a logical and high probability point of entry and manage the trade

For other things I agree because it's also a difference from short-term and long-term trading, just in my opinion for long-term trading chances are we can not take much profits and maybe just, the time we spend while holding unworthy with profitability that we got.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
    ▄█████████████▄
    ████████████▀▀▀
    █████████████▄
    █████████▌▀████
    ██████████  ▀██
    ██████████▌   ▀
    ████████████▄▄
    ███████████████
    ███████████████
    ███████████████
    ███████████████
    ███████████████
    ▀██████████████
    ███████████████
    █████████████▀
    █████▀▀       
    ███▀ ▄███     ▄
    ██▄▄████▌    ▄█
    ████████       
    ████████▌     
    █████████    ▐█
    ██████████   ▐█
    ███████▀▀   ▄██
    ███▀   ▄▄▄█████
    ███ ▄██████████
    ███████████████
    ███████████████
    ███████████████
    ███████████████
    ███████████████
    ███████████████
    ███████████▀▀▀█
    ██████████     
    ███████████▄▄▄█
    ███████████████
    ███████████████
    ███████████████
    ███████████████
    ███████████████
             ▄█████
            ▄██████
           ▄███████
          ▄████████
         ▄█████████
        ▄███████
       ▄███████████
      ▄████████████
     ▄█████████████
    ▄██████████████
      ▀▀███████████
          ▀▀███
    ████
              ▀▀
              ▄▄██▌
          ▄▄███████
         █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
    ▄██████     ▄▄▄
    ███████   ▄█▄ ▄
    ▀██████   █  ▀█
     ▀▀▀
        ▀▄▄█▀
    ▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
     ▀████████
       ▀█████▀ ████
          ▀▀▀ █████
              █████
           ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
         ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
          ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
        ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
      ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
      ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
     ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
    ██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
     ▐██████████████    ▄███
      ████▀████████████▄███▀
      ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
           ▐████████████▀
           ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
    Premier League
    LaLiga
    Serie A
    Bundesliga
    Ligue 1
    Primeira Liga
    ..TAKE PART..
    tung06081989

Activity: 252

View Profile
    May 14, 2018, 04:19:32 AM

i chosen long term trading because it is more simple with me,i don't see the market each hour,each week,when trading days it is very stress,i have to see the market and i see the change of price,when it down i am very worried because i can stuck with market,i have to need many exo to deceide when i have to buy and sell,with me it is very diffidcult. but when i chose long term i only need chosen the good coin and the price i buy,i will hold 6-12 month and wait,i chosen eth for list long term and i hold the the end 2018,i beleive it can reach 1500 usd,
    cupic

Activity: 238
    Merit: 10

View Profile
    May 14, 2018, 04:36:33 AM

Trading is indeed difficult to do.

Long term trading may take weeks, months or even a year or so. You may call it as "long-term holding" or simply "holding".

Long-term trading is good for those who:

• want to invest
      • has a job that requires at least 8 hours a day
      • want to earn extra income
      • non professional traders or beginners

But of course you will have to consider these things before investing:

• invest money that does not limit your ability to meet other financial needs
      • should be willing to lose some
      • higher investment, more risky and higher potential of loses and/or rewards

These are the benefits of long-term trading according Anne Chapman (2015):

• You are not required to find new opportunities every time. Just hold on the coins you believe has a potential. Do not bother yourself with other cryptocurrency focus on your work and family.
      • You have more time to plan and study the charts for analysis of trend
      • You only need to employ simple techniques.

• You will experience less stress since you do not have to monitor the charts, price, trend etc. every time.
      • You only have to work less. Check your coin in a month or weekly basis, etc

Thank you.

A more detailed explanation can be read here at: http://thedynamictrader.com/advantages-of-long-term-trading/[/list]
      You want to keep a crypto long enough to make a profit but I want to know how you would choose that crypto. And how would you buy that crypto at the best price? I would like to hear from you.
      odb1

Activity: 1946
      Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
      May 14, 2018, 04:50:57 AM

I think that if you have some good knowledge of the charts you have to choose the long term trading as this can gives you huge profits, make sure that you have enough funds in your trading account because sometimes market go down and if you dont have sufficient funds then your account may be washed. so try log term for more huge profits.
      riboku0105

Activity: 168

View Profile
      May 14, 2018, 04:56:20 AM

Hold, simply buy a coin, take it and forget it, you do not have to pay attention to the price often, not technical analysis it is very safe for newbies. The most important thing in hold is choosing the right coin to hold
      Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
      Merit: 520

View Profile
      May 14, 2018, 06:59:36 AM

I don't think any kind of investment in cryptocurrency is for newbies , they better start in stock market first , they might buy some scam coin like bitconnect or monero gold! and more they wait more , more it goes deep , You need to know how to read a whitepaper and how to investigate about the team and the project before you invest in long term investing.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
                  ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
                  ███     ▄██▀
                  ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
          ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
        ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
      ▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
      ███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
      ▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
        ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
        █               █ ▄
       █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
       █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
        █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
      ▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
       ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
              ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
                 ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
        ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
        ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
          ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
          ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
           ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
            ▀████████████████████
      ▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
        ▀████████████████▀█████
          ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
             ▀▀██████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
                    ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
                   ▄▀     ▀▀
               ▄▄▄▄█▄
           ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
       ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
      █  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
       ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
        █                  █
         █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
          ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
            ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
      New Age of DEFI
      A Non-Code Platform for
      Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
       ▄█████████████████████▄
      ▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
      ████████████▀▀    ███████
      █████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
      ██████▀▀     █    ███████
      ████▀       █     ███████
      █████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
      ████████ ██▄      ███████
      ▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
       ▀█████████████████████▀
         ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
         ▄███▄          ▄███▄
         █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
        ▄████████████████████▄
       ▄██████████████████████▄
       ████████████████████████
      ██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
      █████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
       ████   ███    ███   ████
        ████   ▀      ▀   ████
         ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
           ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
       ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
      ▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
      ████▀                ▀████
      ███▀                  ▀███
      ███       ▄    ▄       ███
      ██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
      ██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
      ██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
      ▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
       ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
         ▀▀████████████████▀▀
      cooobb

Activity: 101

View Profile
      May 14, 2018, 07:24:28 AM

I gave up daily trading because I don't have enough experience to feel the market. I examined charts and opinions, tried to get info 24/7 but it's so complicated and not rationalized, that it seemed more of playing sport stakes. I'm not that lucky to play that, so long-term is just easier and not that risky
      Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
        Print  

Jump to: