Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 05:26:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why choose LONG-TERM TRADING?  (Read 8458 times)
member1

Activity: 108
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:42:01 PM

This year you just can't make more tham 20-25% with main coins, so daily trading has no sense.
Quarter profit you can make off classic stocks or smth. Cryptos, I hope, can make it x2-3-5 so I'm ready to wait

izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:51:32 PM

Bitcoin value still consider as volatile investment so IMO it's not fit for short term investment.
By seeing bitcoin graph from year to year, I can conclude that bitcoin is fit for long term investment so that's why I'm prefer to Hold it rather to trade it away !

Smiley
ukboss

Activity: 742
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 05:11:14 PM

When anybody know about crypto currency on that time they don’t know day trading in this reason people always chose long term hold. When any newbie start trading and they always want to hold because as a newbie they don’t want to lose his money and they don’t want to accept any risk so people always like long term hold. When I’m first start crypto currency on that time I just hold my altcoin. Another reason for long term trading that is when altcoin came in this online market on that time coin price is low and day by day coins price is growing so people hold it for his profit.
eekkaa

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:43:16 PM

in my opinion many are opting for long-term trading because I think they realize when applying long-term trading can generate profits very much and chances are he does not have a lot of trading so he applied long-term trading.
allohha

Activity: 672
Merit: 176

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:58:27 PM

in my opinion many are opting for long-term trading because I think they realize when applying long-term trading can generate profits very much and chances are he does not have a lot of trading so he applied long-term trading.
today, long-term trade carries a large risk, especially if we take into account the poor situation on the market. I think that if you earn on the difference in price in a short time, then there is more chance for personal control of falling and rising prices. This is already a positive impact on your income .
anavir

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:23:09 PM

i am choosing long term holding because i am waiting for the right time to withdraw some.Long term trading able us to see whether the price increases or not.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
basty03

Activity: 304
Merit: 10

0x1b2d294ab6ca449e34F946B86540cd342cF49100

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:40:44 PM

For me long term is good because it make a good profit especially if you are not veteran about trading or you are a beginner. And i think its good to choose longterm because you will know how will the value of what you hold.
Biscutard

Activity: 759
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:35:29 PM

Volatility is very high when it comes to trading of crypto currency that's why most of us choose the long-term because of its value in the future is different than today. Most traders prefer this long-term instead of short-term for a good profits in their investment.
cuenzy

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 11:52:28 PM

There are different kinds of long term trading and when they say trading they always pertains to the technical analysis compared to the investing which is long as well. So the thing that will matter is the type of play you want nevertheless you still need to study all angles.
goku1525

Activity: 420
Merit: 50

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:50:48 AM

There are different kinds of long term trading and when they say trading they always pertains to the technical analysis compared to the investing which is long as well. So the thing that will matter is the type of play you want nevertheless you still need to study all angles.
Due to the volatility of market the prices decreases at lower stage. All we have to do is to take long term investment until prices increasing to higher level .Patience is our way to get good profits in terms of investment technology.
BitcoinCommodor

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:35:40 AM

Long term trading is a good way to trade for the people who do not have much time. There are many advantages in long-term trading. First of all, it is safer than short-term trading. Second, you will have more time to analyze charts, coins, news which will make your prediction more correct.
If you are very much interested in trading, then I will suggest you go for long term trading rather than that of the day trading and that the only reason behind this is that long term trading gives you more time to analyses the situation and the market in the best possible way and that you manage the things in a better way. Moreover, there are lesser chances of loss of money as well in long term trading.
nelsledma

Activity: 572
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:01:31 AM

It’s always good to invest an amount of money that you can afford to lose and not something that you can’t afford to lose. Everyone knows their pocket and and you also knows how much you’re likely to spend in a month. Before you want to invest money and trade on cryptocurrencies you will have to make proper plans and know what you’re doing. One good thing I like about Bitcoin is that as long as you’re sure of investing money at the right price, there will always be hope for you that price will recover or get high.
TrollinU

Activity: 152

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:15:28 PM

I think, that long-term trading is good for ICO, cause they can increase several times and you can by their coins for a small price. But it must be really good project. I know one. It`s TraceTo. This is a dcetralized KYC network, which uses AI and SmartContract to identify. I suppose, that it profitable. Systems like this are in short supply, so it can be used by companies. Also, this project is developed by experienced team, so it`s a half of a battle

SyrulRamadhan

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:04:42 PM

I choose long term investment because it is very safe without having to panic when the price goes down and we do not need to open the market every day just to know the price. I like this because it's safer and more profitable
shaadsufi

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:22:44 PM

Let take the example of bitcoin if grown from 700$ to 20000$ in just less than 1 year so think if someone would have sold his Bitcoin at 1000$ after 300$ increase he would be the most disappointed person now that is why long term holding is better than daily trading chances of profits are more here.
htconem7

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:57:58 PM

Trading is indeed difficult to do.

Long term trading may take weeks, months or even a year or so. You may call it as "long-term holding" or simply "holding".

Long-term trading is good for those who:

• want to invest
    • has a job that requires at least 8 hours a day
    • want to earn extra income
    • non professional traders or beginners

But of course you will have to consider these things before investing:

• invest money that does not limit your ability to meet other financial needs
    • should be willing to lose some
    • higher investment, more risky and higher potential of loses and/or rewards

These are the benefits of long-term trading according Anne Chapman (2015):

• You are not required to find new opportunities every time. Just hold on the coins you believe has a potential. Do not bother yourself with other cryptocurrency focus on your work and family.
    • You have more time to plan and study the charts for analysis of trend
    • You only need to employ simple techniques.

First, identify major areas of support/resistance (does a trend have room to develop?

Second, look for chart/candlestick patterns (do they reinforce a trend continuation?)

Finally, look for a logical and high probability point of entry and manage the trade

• You will experience less stress since you do not have to monitor the charts, price, trend etc. every time.
    • You only have to work less. Check your coin in a month or weekly basis, etc

Thank you.

A more detailed explanation can be read here at: http://thedynamictrader.com/advantages-of-long-term-trading/[/list]
    I believe that if you choose long-term investment at this point you are completely wrong, you can see that as soon as bitcoin price reached $ 19800 then the market began to fall down and fall into crisis. In the long term, bitcoin prices are in the bearish trend, so to be able to trade successfully at this point you should trade short term.
    Miracleismyidol

Activity: 266

View Profile
    May 19, 2018, 10:59:57 PM

Trading is indeed difficult to do.

Long term trading may take weeks, months or even a year or so. You may call it as "long-term holding" or simply "holding".

Long-term trading is good for those who:

• want to invest
      • has a job that requires at least 8 hours a day
      • want to earn extra income
      • non professional traders or beginners

But of course you will have to consider these things before investing:

• invest money that does not limit your ability to meet other financial needs
      • should be willing to lose some
      • higher investment, more risky and higher potential of loses and/or rewards

These are the benefits of long-term trading according Anne Chapman (2015):

• You are not required to find new opportunities every time. Just hold on the coins you believe has a potential. Do not bother yourself with other cryptocurrency focus on your work and family.
      • You have more time to plan and study the charts for analysis of trend
      • You only need to employ simple techniques.

First, identify major areas of support/resistance (does a trend have room to develop?

Second, look for chart/candlestick patterns (do they reinforce a trend continuation?)

Finally, look for a logical and high probability point of entry and manage the trade

• You will experience less stress since you do not have to monitor the charts, price, trend etc. every time.
      • You only have to work less. Check your coin in a month or weekly basis, etc

Thank you.

A more detailed explanation can be read here at: http://thedynamictrader.com/advantages-of-long-term-trading/[/list]
      You can see that the market is going down and bitcoin and altcoin prices in recent days are constantly falling sharply. Because of this I think that at this point you should buy into altcoin. According to my analysis, the price of altcoin in recent days is constantly decreasing and most of them are living, so this is the time for you to buy altcoin and keep in the long term.
      Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
      Merit: 118

View Profile
      May 19, 2018, 11:33:59 PM

In terms of investment, there are actually many types of coin for investment.
      There are more than 1593 crypto for you to choose from bitcoin and various types of altcoin is a means to seize sufficient opportunities, to invest that can be done by ourselves.
      There's no set formulas or path for investors which are pushed to do following his retirement period with one exception that are long-term investments.

htconem7

Activity: 294

View Profile
      May 19, 2018, 11:51:51 PM

Long term trading gives an assured profit after certain time period. As mentioned by the Op it can be of weeks, months or years. When compared to the earning an user makes through short term trading the long term trading profit seems low. So, it is good to get into continuous trading which will help with earning the goodness of long term trading as well.
      I think long-term investment is not the best choice at the moment, you can see that bitocin girls in recent days are constantly fluctuating and difficult to guess. After touching the $ 19800 mark at the end of 2017, bitcoin prices are falling sharply and declining, and the market capitalization has fallen by more than 50%. Therefore, long-term trade risks will be high.
      coinnumber

Activity: 504
      Merit: 5

View Profile
      May 20, 2018, 12:47:21 AM

Long term investment to me has less stress and more benefits. But long term trading risk is very high nowadays because the price of coins are not stable especially that of Bitcoin. Never the less I will recommend you to try this Altcoins BANCA, LYM, NIO I believe you will enjoy long term investments with this projects good luck.
      Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
        Print  

Jump to: