Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 05:51:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why choose LONG-TERM TRADING?  (Read 8458 times)
jerix

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:36:18 AM

I choose long-term trading because I think long-term trading is very profitable and I can earn profits tens of times the capital I spend. Yes, I know long-term trading takes a long time to years. But if in the end, our waiting is not in vain of course I will feel happy even though to be patiently waiting. Only people who have extra patience can do this. Because long-term trading is not easy and a lot of obstacles.
Poortorich2018

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:23:56 AM

Because it will be profitable when you buy bitcoin today,when the price is down in the market,and if holding it in long term,price of bitcoin will be in a higher on that time,and you will earn too much more.
DragonCoinZ

Activity: 238
Merit: 33

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:35:22 AM

Thats a very good post, and in my opinion, this one should be sticky. Or even beter, eery new registred has to first read this! Tradins sounds ery easy in theorie, but when you do it in practice you see how difficult it is! So wit holding you can also stop those pump and dumps. You have to learn to look at the community and not just on your profit!
voztata

Activity: 998
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:09:26 AM

For me i have choosen a long-term trading,because i am currently employed,and a beginner in the field of trading. Even it will takes too long period of time,while the trading continuosly happening,i can gather a lot of information and can learn strategies how to be a good trader.

Yes long term trading is also preferable when you are working because you cannot dedicate all your time watching the charts and even if you check the chart after office hours if you are serious in learning it then you can still get an idea of how the market works. If you are also conservative and cannot take the pressure in dealing with the markets every day then long term trading is for you since you don't need to check the charts every day. You may just check the price but not the chart and you will not be stressed which is what happened to day traders especially the beginners.

I want to be a day trader but realized that it is not required to be in the market every day. As what I have learned from someone "Staying out of the market is as much a strategic move as being in it." Much better to wait for the price to reach a level that I am comfortable trading with than to force myself to be in the market and then lose because of being impatient.
Simply is this, if you can’t dedicate a big portion of your daily routine to this day trading, you would be just losing at every moment. This day trading isn’t that much difficult, it only demands care and concern that must be put to include best results in your form at the end of day. I believe this day trading can makes your life easier but only if you have got enough time to play with it.
ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:55:07 AM

For me i have choosen a long-term trading,because i am currently employed,and a beginner in the field of trading. Even it will takes too long period of time,while the trading continuosly happening,i can gather a lot of information and can learn strategies how to be a good trader.

Yes long term trading is also preferable when you are working because you cannot dedicate all your time watching the charts and even if you check the chart after office hours if you are serious in learning it then you can still get an idea of how the market works. If you are also conservative and cannot take the pressure in dealing with the markets every day then long term trading is for you since you don't need to check the charts every day. You may just check the price but not the chart and you will not be stressed which is what happened to day traders especially the beginners.

I want to be a day trader but realized that it is not required to be in the market every day. As what I have learned from someone "Staying out of the market is as much a strategic move as being in it." Much better to wait for the price to reach a level that I am comfortable trading with than to force myself to be in the market and then lose because of being impatient.
In trading, there is a thing named as time pressure which has a very strong influence over each and everything and that if you failed to keep yourself calm under this pressure, then there are likely chances that you will end up losing most of your coins.

It is better to go for long term trading of the coins as it gives you an opportunity to make some better earning by understanding the things in a better way.
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:10:50 AM

long term trade is good for people who just started a trade. they just need to pick one a good coin and hold it until they get a profit, also long term trade at least not will take a lot of time. i think it is a reason for people which choose long term trade.
Long term trading and short term trading both are the two types of investment in this market that leads you towards different results. You will get normal result with short term and will get hard result with long term. Trading with long term is more profitable as you will wait for the high market after your investment and will sell out coins on that high price while in short term you will continuously sell coins right after buying coins so the market can not change rapidly right after your investment for you and will give you less profit, that is why long term are preferred.
seinzein

Activity: 359
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 11:32:47 AM

Absolutely you are right.
I am doing holding exactly because wrong decision at the time.
I bought some token in high price and suddenly it was getting low so fast.
I was so panic and having no idea to do.
I was begginer at the time, then i just hold those token and will not sell it till the price come at the first i bought.
Regret? Absolutely yes,
But i really hope the price will be back soon later.

parthgajjar

Activity: 273
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:32:34 PM

I do not think long term trading is the best option at the moment, you can see that bitcoin prices in the past days are showing signs of strong recovery but in terms of limit, the bitcoin price are still in bear market. In choosing long term investments in trading is more like taking care of an asset which you think for the future good profit to come. So you are able to hold your coins and expect to grow it with much higher value in the market
harriette

Activity: 173
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:36:38 PM

For me its depends of the setuation  because some of people holding in longterm way people want to get more profit because we know bitcoin or other currency have a potential to grow up the price in the future. In this online market there are too many people start trading. Some people work with day trading some people work with long tram hold. Who is very expert with crypto currency trading only those people don't start long term hold because long term hold
bealjulian

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:37:21 PM

Personally from my experience in forex trading I will rather recommends a long term in Cryptos due their high volatility thus Daily timeframe will be my minimum trading plan, of course a trade may last several days to hit profits invariably fears. Long term is strategy for people who only have money but don't have time to do analyze and calculate everything. This method is using by most people who like challenge and can see opportunity in future
beverly788113

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:01:48 PM

As much as I appreciate your post there are people wouldn’t appreciate it, lol. There are people who don’t believe that price should go down at all, they just want the price to keep on going up and up, which is something that will never happen. That makes sense. Definitely we all are hopeful for the bitcoins market to increase and become healthier. They have been in dip since January of this year, so better for them is to take something up now
parthgajjar

Activity: 273

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:01:58 PM

People who gain huge amount of reward has also experienced big losses in the previous,or vice versa.You will not jump into its peak instantly,you will still have to pass lot of losses along the road.And the more likely you want to take risks,the higher the chances that you will be more profitable in the future. You can see that is obvious, large profits always associated with high risk. The market in recent days is fluctuating continuously and very complex
vinbentrob

Activity: 210

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:02:24 PM

Long term approach to trading and investing is indeed a peace of mind for those that employ this means as a strategy.  Long term allow you to learn and grow in your capacity to research and choose quality coin to invest in.

AleksandrSMI

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 03:31:19 PM

I am engaged in long-term trade, I buy new coins cheaply and I'm waiting for some coins to grow several times. For a beginner this is the best option.
cryptoalfs76

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰&#9

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:14:23 PM

Trading is indeed difficult to do.

Long term trading may take weeks, months or even a year or so. You may call it as "long-term holding" or simply "holding".

Long-term trading is good for those who:

• want to invest
    • has a job that requires at least 8 hours a day
    • want to earn extra income
    • non professional traders or beginners

But of course you will have to consider these things before investing:

• invest money that does not limit your ability to meet other financial needs
    • should be willing to lose some
    • higher investment, more risky and higher potential of loses and/or rewards

These are the benefits of long-term trading according Anne Chapman (2015):

• You are not required to find new opportunities every time. Just hold on the coins you believe has a potential. Do not bother yourself with other cryptocurrency focus on your work and family.
    • You have more time to plan and study the charts for analysis of trend
    • You only need to employ simple techniques.

First, identify major areas of support/resistance (does a trend have room to develop?

Second, look for chart/candlestick patterns (do they reinforce a trend continuation?)

Finally, look for a logical and high probability point of entry and manage the trade

• You will experience less stress since you do not have to monitor the charts, price, trend etc. every time.
    • You only have to work less. Check your coin in a month or weekly basis, etc

Thank you.

A more detailed explanation can be read here at: http://thedynamictrader.com/advantages-of-long-term-trading/[/list]

actually,why people choosing the long term trading,because it is the best and safest way to preserve your investment from consecutively dropping of price in the exchange market,definetly long term investment is hard to gain a profit,but by preserving your capital in this ways you can gain a constant profit even a small amount especially the volatility of crypto will going up,then thats the time you can gain even a small profit in a long term investment process.

maydna

Activity: 2968
    Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
    June 02, 2018, 08:51:31 AM

I choose long-term trading is because sometimes I don't have time to analyze every coin and if I force myself to do this, then I am not sure that I can make any profit in the short-term. so when I decide to use a long-term trading, I think it will be easy for me because I don't have to always check every price of coins in every day and I only need to wait for the lower price and buy the coins. besides that, I think by choosing long-term trading, it helps me to prevent the panic that comes to me when I see the price is down.

█████████████████████
    █████████████████████████
    █████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
    ██████▀███████████▀██████
    █████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
    ████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
    █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
    ██████▄███████████▄██████
    █████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
    █████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
    ▄▄███████▄▄
    ▄███████████████▄
    ▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
    ▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
    ▄█████████████████░░░██▄
    ████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
    ████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
    ████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
    ▀█████████████████░░░██▀
    ▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
    ▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
    ▀███████████████▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
    Bianxee

Activity: 217

View Profile
    June 02, 2018, 09:27:37 AM

I choose long-term trading is because sometimes I don't have time to analyze every coin and if I force myself to do this, then I am not sure that I can make any profit in the short-term. so when I decide to use a long-term trading, I think it will be easy for me because I don't have to always check every price of coins in every day and I only need to wait for the lower price and buy the coins. besides that, I think by choosing long-term trading, it helps me to prevent the panic that comes to me when I see the price is down.
    That was a good choice that is also good of controlling your patience. Long term trading where the maximum profit might be probably hitted in that period that is mostly missed in short term trading. It depends in your time availability to check the prices everyday and to make trades. Long term is the best trading strategy with a good background research.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
        Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
       ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
    semutracing

Activity: 350

View Profile
    June 04, 2018, 03:00:47 AM

I see investors do not seem to have the time to always monitor bticoin prices so they prefer to be long-term investors which is why investors choose for the long term rather than the short term
    tothanhtuan

Activity: 448

View Profile
    June 04, 2018, 05:57:56 AM

Dependant on many variables. Example for my current standard of living I would need 10 times that of my friend who has a modest lifestyle . What you are invested in and how balanced your portfolio is. Risk ,short term and long term exposure to political uncertainty. Diversification ie property, Crypto etc. How long will you live. I’m 30 and hope to retire at 60 but I have family that lived passed 100 so another 70 years of life possible got me. That’s a long time on a pension. It’s s big question and not sure their is a rule of thumb here anymore. My advice live a little but stash as much away in a diversified portfolio as possible!
    hahahafr

Activity: 938
    Merit: 501

View Profile
    June 04, 2018, 06:49:08 AM

Long term trading is bullshit if ou do not even know how scalping works.
    I think that scalping or just daytrading is much more effective, specially if you are a newbie on trading purposes.

◢◣                      ◢◣
                                         ◢████◣           ◢████◣
                                   ◢████████◣◢████████◣
                                   █████████████████
                                   █████████████████
                                   █████████████████
                                   █████████████◤██████
                                   ███████████◤████████
                                   █████████◤██████████
                                   ███████◤████████████
                                   █████◤██████████████
                                   █████◣                       ◢█████
                                   ███████◣            ◢███████
                                   █████████◣◢█████████
                                   ◥████████◤◥████████◤
                                        ◥████◤            ◥████◤
                                              ◥◤                      

HYDAX
           Secure  
       Efficient
       Simple  
       Medium 
        Twitter  
        Telegram 
    [/center
    Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
      Print  

Jump to: