Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:52:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why choose LONG-TERM TRADING?  (Read 8454 times)
DRVX

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:56:09 AM

I think that the long-term holding strategy doesn't involve as many risks as the daily trading. It is more profitable and perspective. I think that this is the best way to earn money. I give preference to the long-term hold of btc

It also does not need much time which is very important to those guys that have their permanent job. Try to avoid day-trading not to risk with your money.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activitycoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:54:28 PM

Method is good because it can bring high income for the long-term storage of currency: as example, consider the rapid increase in the value of bitcoins over the last year. Moreover , does not require constant monitoring of the market, allows to save on transaction fees, because transactions are made very rarely: in other words, this is the most relaxed style of trading.
It being done with patience you will not have to remain worry all the time about market rise and fall, it can be kept quietly for long term, you will not have to constantly keep your hands in market as you can do your work you can handle all other tasking without getting worry., it will save your money and will earn high amount of profit for you as well, for trading I think it is best choice to have patience and trade for long term, buy low and sell high will  be the feature of long term trading.
Portia12

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

ADAB ICO

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:48:30 PM

agree with u
i choose being long term because i have to work in real life more than 8 h / day
i can't do daily check the market if i choose short term
another thing i want to invest too

You can choose to focus on holding your coin if you are not really good on trading or let say, you have a day job because in this way you can have the time on cryptocurrency and your day job as well so you can earn more income monthly while waiting for the price of your coins to grow.

MrMac1000

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:52:57 PM

I feel like daytrading would do me more harm than good, let alone give me sleepless nights. So I choose to mostly hold my coins long-term.
Casmania

Activity: 390

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:30:17 PM

Many people nowadays choose the lottery. However, they do not understand that to be deceived in such a situation they have more chances than in crypto. We invest in crypto, and long - term trading is just for those who are limited by time to engage in cryptocurrency.
Long term trading is successful for getting more profit and short term will bother you to trade continuously. Short term has its own advantages but we know that long term trading will result in huge profit for which we are here working in the market. Many traders are defining the benefits with their long term trading so that to upgrade in the market in future.

I think this is a good practice in order for us to be able to make our coins grow even though it has a falling value. Some trader played with their coins through day trading but its not liable to make it as a habit. You don't have an assurance for that.
htconem7

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:19:37 PM

Long term trading may take weeks, months or even a year or so. You may call it as "long-term holding" or simply "holding".

Long-term trading is good for those who:

• want to invest
  • works at least 8 hours a day
Long term trading is no hazard to do, You just leave your money on your wallet and wait for the right time to soar up and withdraw,  This is the most efficient method to earn good income:) Short term will give you headache facing your pc or laptop, and its quiet risky because the fluctuations are unpredictable...
I do not think that we should choose long-term trade at this point, you can see that bitcoin prices are continuously adjusting and currently can not finish the bear market, so to be able to Long-term trading is profitable, and very low. So you should trade short term by day so that you can make a profit with much lower risk.
denisaardelean

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:04:29 PM

Trading is indeed difficult to do.

Long term trading may take weeks, months or even a year or so. You may call it as "long-term holding" or simply "holding".

• want to invest
    • has a job that requires at least 8 hours a day
    • want to earn extra income
    • non professional traders or beginners

But of course you will have to consider these things before investing:

• invest money that does not limit your ability to meet other financial needs
    • should be willing to lose some
    • higher investment, more risky and higher potential of loses and/or rewards

These are the benefits of long-term trading according Anne Chapman (2015):

• You are not required to find new opportunities every time. Just hold on the coins you believe has a potential. Do not bother yourself with other cryptocurrency focus on your work and family.
    • You have more time to plan and study the charts for analysis of trend
    • You only need to employ simple techniques.

First, identify major areas of support/resistance (does a trend have room to develop?

Second, look for chart/candlestick patterns (do they reinforce a trend continuation?)

Finally, look for a logical and high probability point of entry and manage the trade

• You will experience less stress since you do not have to monitor the charts, price, trend etc. every time.
    • You only have to work less. Check your coin in a month or weekly basis, etc

Thank you.

A more detailed explanation can be read here at: http://thedynamictrader.com/advantages-of-long-term-trading/[/list]
    I think you should not invest long term at this point, you can see that the bitcoin price in the past few days is fluctuating continuously and difficult to guess, so to be able to trade successfully at this time It is very difficult, you can lose very heavily if the bitcoin price dropped sharply and can not recover.
    Jake Virus

Activity: 378

View Profile
    June 15, 2018, 11:20:44 PM

because ln term invest will always give you highest profit. i invest my money only for long term investment and never lost my money in investment of bitcoin.
    For me a lot of people are choosing long term trading because many people are becaming more profitable in long term and right now a lot of people are became rich with long term trading, so even me i more prefer to do long term rather than doing short term.

stadus
    Legendary

Activity: 3094
    Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
    June 16, 2018, 01:13:31 AM

because ln term invest will always give you highest profit. i invest my money only for long term investment and never lost my money in investment of bitcoin.
    For me a lot of people are choosing long term trading because many people are becaming more profitable in long term and right now a lot of people are became rich with long term trading, so even me i more prefer to do long term rather than doing short term.
    Many people believe in the future of crypto so they choose to hold until their target price will arrive.
    The risk is there even if you are doing long term or short term, the decision is based on what you have research so always be updated with the market.

███████████████████████████
    ███████▄████████████▄██████
    ████████▄████████▄████████
    ███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
    █████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
    ███████▄███████████▄███████
    ███████▀███████████▀███████
    ████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
    ████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
    ██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
    ██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
    .Duelbits.
    ▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
    ███░░░░███░░░░███
    ░░░░░░░░░░░░░
    ░░░░░░░░░░░░
    ▀██████████
    ░░░░░███░░░░
    ░░░░░███▄█░░░
    ░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
    █░██░░███░░░██
    █▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
    ▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
    ▄███▄
    ░░░░▀██▄▀
    REGIONAL
    SPONSOR
    ███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
    ██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
    █▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
    ██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
    ███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
    ████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
    ███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
    ███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
    ███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
    ███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
    ▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
    ▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
    ▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
    EUROPEAN
    BETTING
    PARTNER
    Huy Mai

Activity: 84

View Profile
    June 16, 2018, 01:20:38 AM

Currently, trading for long term is the best strategy.
    - Now the market is not good not stable, shortterm trading in this situation might make you loss more than profit.
    - Trading needs good skills, especially in unstable market.
    - You do not know when your altcoin would be pumped
    chel0

Activity: 196

View Profile
    June 16, 2018, 01:28:28 AM

It is known to everybody that choosing long-term trading provides better profits so I join with the ride.With the current situation now where I already lose some of my fiat money since prices of coins are falling gradually,I need to hold a little longer with the coins I have now hoping that in the days to come bull market will comes in and hopefully meet the target price where I suppose to sell my coins and altcoins I am currently holding now.
    xali

Activity: 163

View Profile
    June 16, 2018, 01:56:38 AM

only those who do not know how to trade properly are those who open trades and try to do it for a few hours/days, that is not good for me because you can not earn much money

someone else had been posting on my account for over a year; Every post from January 10 2017 to June 18 2018 is NOT ME
    Whoever this person was that got access to my account, felt the need to shill something called "bidium" in my signature
    very surreal. is this normal? the internet is full of crooks... watch out
    mistajackson

Activity: 61

View Profile
    June 16, 2018, 04:27:47 AM

My strategy is to buy at support and hold for a set time in my head and then i exit. Worked well.
    kevpantof

Activity: 491
    Merit: 250

View Profile
    June 18, 2018, 11:42:03 AM

Many people nowadays choose the lottery. However, they do not understand that to be deceived in such a situation they have more chances than in crypto. We invest in crypto, and long - term trading is just for those who are limited by time to engage in cryptocurrency.
    Long term trading is successful for getting more profit and short term will bother you to trade continuously. Short term has its own advantages but we know that long term trading will result in huge profit for which we are here working in the market. Many traders are defining the benefits with their long term trading so that to upgrade in the market in future.
    Yes long-term trading is very helpful to us in order to gain a huge profit and also it helps the market to have a support in its community to make it more valuable in the future. Doing a long-term trading is very beneficial and also it helps you to minimize the risk that trading can give to you because in long-term trading you still have a chance to bring back your losses and change it to profit due to the market is always changing and it can be going up anytime because of the continuously massive adoption that possibly help the price to increased.
    We know that the market of Bitcoin is favorable for long term and a person will get maximum profit if invests in a low market with huge amount and then sell out in a high market will result in huge profit. However selling in a high market is difficult but we know that market is full of people, can afford any market rate. That is why long term trading is most benefited than short term trading.
    aTriz

Activity: 1218
    Merit: 683

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
    June 19, 2018, 05:43:07 PM

There are a lot of people that prefer to do scalping, just like me.
    It is profitable, at least for me, and it works well and it is giving me good profits, over one percent a day

Yeah long term investment is good especially for those who do not know anything about trading. Cryptocurrency investment in my opinion is the most profitable mean of making money without doing any work. Just buy some crypto and wait for some time. Your investment will increase automatically with the passage of time due to increase in the price.

Anandhi

Activity: 266

View Profile
    June 19, 2018, 05:50:52 PM

With long term trading, we usually will put a high percent of profit. Long term trading doesn't require us to keep up to date with news. We can just buy, store and leave it for a very long period of time.
    xitrum

Activity: 392

View Profile
    June 19, 2018, 11:29:22 PM

• want to invest

• You are not required to find new opportunities every time. Just hold on the coins you believe has a potential. Do not bother yourself with other cryptocurrency focus on your work and family.

First, identify major areas of support/resistance (does a trend have room to develop?

Second, look for chart/candlestick patterns (do they reinforce a trend continuation?)

Finally, look for a logical and high probability point of entry and manage the trade

• You will experience less stress since you do not have to monitor the charts, price, trend etc. every time.

Thank you.

A more detailed explanation can be read here at: http://thedynamictrader.com/advantages-of-long-term-trading/[/list]
      I think you should not choose long-term investment at this point, you can see that bitcoin prices are constantly fluctuating and rising sharply in the past few days, so to be successful trade is very difficult The market is in a bear market in the long run so you will hardly be profitable if the long-term investment will otherwise suffer a heavy loss.

robotrobert

Activity: 406
      Merit: 101

View Profile
      June 20, 2018, 07:51:42 AM

• want to invest

Thank you.

I believe that at the moment you should not invest in the long run, you can see that bitcoin prices in recent days are constantly fluctuating and difficult to predict, so to be able to trade successfully at this time is very difficult. The market is bearish in the long run so bitcoin prices will likely continue to fall deeply at any time.
        You can not get huge profit in a short term trading because the price has very less probability to rise in a very short interval of time in a very less time. You have to go for long term so that once the market price goes high you may be able to sell all your coins on high rate. This will give you the most possible profit if you do the same; remember that you should start from a low market.
        cryptokingKG

Activity: 254

Bitsler.com

View Profile WWW
        June 20, 2018, 08:51:34 AM

Quite right. Here me also holding some BCH for the long term. But, Is it really worth to hold in any crypto? Seems like crypto world going to end or no one has interest like an end of 2017. It's just what I am thinking 🙂

Bitinity
        Legendary

Activity: 3066
        Merit: 1312

View Profile
        June 20, 2018, 09:18:21 AM

With long term trading, we usually will put a high percent of profit. Long term trading doesn't require us to keep up to date with news. We can just buy, store and leave it for a very long period of time.

I think it is not good to do so, we still need to follow the update of the project (news). Long term trading will be bad if we ignores all news, as long term trading will not always profitable. We need to take care of both good news and bad news in order to take decision. If you do what you say, I can say that you are doing blind long term trading which is almost like a gambling where you only hoping for a luck that you will get big profit after some period of time.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
        ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
        ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
        ▄██████████████████████▄
        ██████████████████████████
        ██████████████████████████████
        █████████████████████████████
        █████████████████████████
        ▀████████████████████████
        ▀▀███████████████████
        ██
        ██
        ██
        ██

██
        ██
        ██
        ██

██
        ██
        ██
        ████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
        ███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
        █████████████▀▀▀██
        ██▀ ▀██████████████████
        ███▄███████████████████
        ███████████████████████
        ███████████████████████
        ███████████████████████
        ███████████████████████
        ███████████████████████
        ▀█████████████████████▀
        ▀▀███████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
        OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
        BETTING PARTNER OF
        ASTON VILLA FC
        ██
        ██
        ██
        ██

██
        ██
        ██
        ██

██
        ██
        ██
        10%   CASHBACK   
                  100%   MULTICHARGER   
        Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
          Print  

Jump to: