Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:03:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why choose LONG-TERM TRADING?  (Read 8458 times)
cryptowolfsu

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:06:32 PM

Long Term trading is not always profitable , it  can be risky as well. If You invest in Bearish market and the prices further decrease, You have to protect
your investment by stop loss. Only holding and waiting  and hoping the trend will change is not an option as You can lose all your investment.
So, HODLING itself does NOT always guarantee making profit, as it is dependent of many factors to be considered.

thedino

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:09:29 PM

Long term is very ideal for person that is not good at short term trading. Because not all traders are good in analyzing but it can be learn but i think long term is much safer in most of the newbies. I know some newbies are always trying new ways to earn and sometimes they ended up trying trading for the first time and some of them lose. If you want to have a safe investment then try long term trading just don't forget to analyze and watch the market carefully because there are some dumps that would happen.
Harley29

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:12:04 PM

Quite right. Here me also holding some BCH for the long term. But, Is it really worth to hold in any crypto? Seems like crypto world going to end or no one has interest like an end of 2017. It's just what I am thinking 🙂
Well it is your own opinion so I won’t say it anything but I am sure soon you will realize that it is not good thinking, bitcoin has high demand and very high demand in every market people are buying more and more coins which makes it be number one forever, so the only condition which will help you earn higher in crypto currency is long term trading, day trading is good but a bit of risky.
ClaimMBTC

Activity: 283

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:48:09 AM

long term trading is give more profit so we all invest long term trading is best earn good profit and there easiest way to earn money so we all must choose long term trade.

Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:09:29 AM

With long term trading, we usually will put a high percent of profit. Long term trading doesn't require us to keep up to date with news. We can just buy, store and leave it for a very long period of time.

Holding long term will always give us a fruitful income to us, but most of the people will not wait for long-term. As long as we hold the coin, we are going to get most beneficial if we keep holding the Bitcoin for the long term.

CryptoLing

Activity: 493
Merit: 28

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:24:00 AM

What do you mean by "long-term trading" isn't just the same as hodl ?

or you can call it an investment too, not everything needed to be called trade
MudahDanHemat

Activity: 231

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:43:04 AM

I choose long-term trading because it simply does not require complicated techniques and does not need to be too frequent to get out and enter the market.
anavir

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:50:57 AM

I chose long - term trading because i am not that expert in day or short-term trading.Long - term trading is not exhausting kind of trading because it doesn't requires you to monitor the market from time to time and also it gives you time to see whether it is goodtime to trade or not.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
lewisrafael40

Activity: 24

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:35:00 AM

IMO, long-term trading is good for only particular currencies. With BTC, for example, you'll obviously might lose some great orders. Whereas more stable cryptos defintely will not let you down. And experience in trading is also a main factor. Long-term is good for newbies: it would give them enough time to learn the rules.
maxreish

Activity: 1330
Merit: 326

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:58:17 AM
Last edit: June 23, 2018, 04:11:16 PM by maxreish

The advantages of long term trading in my daily life, was i don't need to look at my profit everyday and it is also the best way to a person like me that always busy in everyday  work, that's why i choose long term trading  than a short term trading.
Stioned1987

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:15:02 AM

i will pick long time trading. it's miles simply my own angle, as we all recognize there's no venture that is already a success although they're simplest new to the market. All of the prevailing successful task are surpassed thru many instances and it takes time to improve and expand. that is why i will select long time due to the fact most of the challenge will pump and boom to the market once they overcome all of these business assignment.
baho11

Activity: 263
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:37:48 AM

Long term trading is good for people who are not much experienced in day trading and also people who really believe in the future of the project. You feel very happy when you hold a coin for long and it finally rises so high. However, these long-term tradings come along with their own risks since the prices can reduce multiple times. It is therefore good to research much on a project and be certain of the future of project before you engage in long-term trading.
Harley29

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:44:56 PM

I choose long-term trading because it simply does not require complicated techniques and does not need to be too frequent to get out and enter the market.
Yes long term trading is profit without risk, if you will deal your bitcoin for long term I am sure you will be happy in future for holding your bitcoin as long term investment, now or never as price is rising so buy now and your bitcoin using bitcoin best wallet to store max amount of bitcoin for more than 4 years so you will end up earning the highest profit ever.
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:58:04 PM

I agree that theres a lot of advantages in long term trading, however if you think about it. If you bought at around July 2017 and you hold on to your coins till now? Do you think you should have sold your coins last December when it reached $18,000 USD in hopes that BTC will reach even higher this year? In my case I am 50/50 on the idea that I should have sold a portion of what I have last December and hold on to the rest so at least I enjoyed the ATH price of BTC.
Lenzie

Activity: 658
Merit: 254

For campaign management, please pm me.

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:26:17 AM

Additionally, long term trading is hassle free that you do not need to look at your investment every minute which adds a lot of pressure to the one who is investing.

Long term trading yields huge income, provided that you have invested in a really profitable and successful coin with a huge amount of money.

Bitcoin Mixer
▬▬ www.Go-Overt.com ▬▬
.............CLEARNET..........TORNET............
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀░░░░██████▄
████████▀▀▀░░░▄▀░░░████████
█████▄░░░░░▄█▀░░░░░████████
████████▄█▀░░░░░░█████████
▀████████▌▐░░░░░░░████████▀
▀████████▄██▄░░████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
OVERT
BOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄
▄███████▄░░░▄▄▄▄░░▀███████▄
█████████░░░████░░░████████
█████████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░░████░░░░███████
▀███████▀░░░▀▀▀▀░░░▄██████▀
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
ANN
THREAD
|Go-Overt
Powered by [banned mixer]
watchurstep45

Activity: 300

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:57:05 AM

Trading is indeed difficult to do.

Long term trading may take weeks, months or even a year or so. You may call it as "long-term holding" or simply "holding".

Long-term trading is good for those who:

• want to invest
    • has a job that requires at least 8 hours a day
    • want to earn extra income
    • non professional traders or beginners

But of course you will have to consider these things before investing:

• invest money that does not limit your ability to meet other financial needs
    • should be willing to lose some
    • higher investment, more risky and higher potential of loses and/or rewards

These are the benefits of long-term trading according Anne Chapman (2015):

• You are not required to find new opportunities every time. Just hold on the coins you believe has a potential. Do not bother yourself with other cryptocurrency focus on your work and family.
    • You have more time to plan and study the charts for analysis of trend
    • You only need to employ simple techniques.

First, identify major areas of support/resistance (does a trend have room to develop?

Second, look for chart/candlestick patterns (do they reinforce a trend continuation?)

Finally, look for a logical and high probability point of entry and manage the trade

• You will experience less stress since you do not have to monitor the charts, price, trend etc. every time.
    • You only have to work less. Check your coin in a month or weekly basis, etc

Thank you.

A more detailed explanation can be read here at: http://thedynamictrader.com/advantages-of-long-term-trading/[/list]

basically a lot of traders do short trade in order for them to gain income in a short period of time but more likely long term trading is a good technique when you have a big capital then you buy a specific coin that is really dump and wait until it rises to the highest price of that specific coin.
    Bianxee

Activity: 217
    Merit: 10

View Profile
    June 22, 2018, 02:22:20 AM

Additionally, long term trading is hassle free that you do not need to look at your investment every minute which adds a lot of pressure to the one who is investing.

Long term trading yields huge income, provided that you have invested in a really profitable and successful coin with a huge amount of money.
    Yes its a hassle free but long term trading is good only if you bought a coin in a cheap or down price like now let we say you bought at this prices that is the good long term trading or holding.

Perhaps most of the time it was misconceptualized and every coin that they bought in high or low price is good for long term. There's nothing wrong with that if you believe that the price will rise more in the future. Let me take you to the differences buying in any price and holding and knowing when to buy on the nearest dip is abig differences in smart investing and making a big profit in long term.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
        Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
       ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
    Mundo12

Activity: 114

View Profile
    June 22, 2018, 10:45:36 AM

Well, I'm a long-term investor, I divide my capital and keep a small portion for daily trading. I realize the daily deal is a loss, maybe I do not have enough knowledge. Cry
    ronafurw

Activity: 420
    Merit: 102

View Profile
    June 22, 2018, 10:46:56 AM

Long term trading may take weeks, months or even a year or so. You may call it as "long-term holding" or simply "holding".

• want to invest

• You are not required to find new opportunities every time. Just hold on the coins you believe has a potential. Do not bother yourself with other cryptocurrency focus on your work and family.

First, identify major areas of support/resistance (does a trend have room to develop?

Second, look for chart/candlestick patterns (do they reinforce a trend continuation?)

Finally, look for a logical and high probability point of entry and manage the trade

• You will experience less stress since you do not have to monitor the charts, price, trend etc. every time.

Thank you.

A more detailed explanation can be read here at: http://thedynamictrader.com/advantages-of-long-term-trading/[/list]
      I believe that at the moment you should not invest in the long run, you can see that bitcoin prices in recent days are constantly fluctuating and difficult to predict, so to be able to trade successfully at this time is very difficult. The market is bearish in the long run so bitcoin prices will likely continue to fall deeply at any time.
      You can not get huge profit in a short term trading because the price has very less probability to rise in a very short interval of time in a very less time. You have to go for long term so that once the market price goes high you may be able to sell all your coins on high rate. This will give you the most possible profit if you do the same; remember that you should start from a low market.
      Long term trading is in your benefit with the Bitcoin or Ethereum as both are favorable for long term. Long term trading is most profitable as you are using the Bitcoin and Ethereum; Bitcoin trading is more profitable than trading with Ethereum and this is due to the difference in value. Whenever you want to proceed for long term trading then choose the Bitcoin.
      Smarty14392

Activity: 560
      Merit: 286

View Profile
      June 23, 2018, 10:11:28 AM

• want to invest

Thank you.

I don’t think you should call that a trading, cause what you explained now is HODL and not trading🤔😐. Long term Hodl is good but you need to mind the kind of cryptocurrencies you’re Hodling from such a long time. Bitcoin can be a good choice. Long-term investment is good, cause it is something you do after you might have made up your mind after some time spent thinking about it.
        Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
          Print  

Jump to: