Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:27:54 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why choose LONG-TERM TRADING?  (Read 8458 times)
ryzaadit
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1231

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:58:20 AM

I think you should not choose long-term investment at this time, you can see that bitcoin prices are constantly fluctuating and continuously adjusted in the coming time, so I believe that at this point you only Short-term investment can reduce the risk. Bitcoin prices continue to correct at $ 7600 and I believe bitcoin prices may fall further to $ 7000 in near future.
[/quote]
Long Trade vs Short Trade this 2 option have some risk too, you think short trade not dangerous ? well for investing on cryptocurrency you must your own mindset. Set your target and rules then you can survive at the market
vinbentrob

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:48:48 AM

Long term trading cut the hours of monitoring and trading for you,  you can focus and work on the other things in your life while your cryptocurrency is growing in value over a long time period!

krasheed11

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 12:05:48 PM

Because selling them at much higher price.
Xenrise

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 12:14:13 PM

Trading is indeed difficult to do.

Long term trading may take weeks, months or even a year or so. You may call it as "long-term holding" or simply "holding".

Long-term trading is good for those who:

• want to invest
    • has a job that requires at least 8 hours a day
    • want to earn extra income
    • non professional traders or beginners

But of course you will have to consider these things before investing:

• invest money that does not limit your ability to meet other financial needs
    • should be willing to lose some
    • higher investment, more risky and higher potential of loses and/or rewards

These are the benefits of long-term trading according Anne Chapman (2015):

• You are not required to find new opportunities every time. Just hold on the coins you believe has a potential. Do not bother yourself with other cryptocurrency focus on your work and family.
    • You have more time to plan and study the charts for analysis of trend
    • You only need to employ simple techniques.

First, identify major areas of support/resistance (does a trend have room to develop?

Second, look for chart/candlestick patterns (do they reinforce a trend continuation?)

Finally, look for a logical and high probability point of entry and manage the trade

• You will experience less stress since you do not have to monitor the charts, price, trend etc. every time.
    • You only have to work less. Check your coin in a month or weekly basis, etc

Thank you.

A more detailed explanation can be read here at: http://thedynamictrader.com/advantages-of-long-term-trading/[/list]

This post is really in detailed one! Great job. I commend you for doing this. This proves that junior members has also the mind and capability to create posts just like this one. And this is an informative one. Me, I'll choose long term trading above all the tradings that exists in cryptocurrencies. Long term trading is the best. Look at those people who bought 10k bitcoin at .2 usd. They're actually a billionaire right now because of that. Did they exchange bitcoin? No, they've longed it and that's the fruit of their patience.
    Probattek

Activity: 34

View Profile
    August 02, 2018, 12:37:06 PM

When you trade long-term you don't have to worry about day-to-day price fluctuations.
    Dontme

Activity: 798
    Merit: 255

View Profile
    August 02, 2018, 12:47:33 PM

Trading is indeed difficult to do.

Long term trading may take weeks, months or even a year or so. You may call it as "long-term holding" or simply "holding".

Long-term trading is good for those who:

• want to invest
      • has a job that requires at least 8 hours a day
      • want to earn extra income
      • non professional traders or beginners

But of course you will have to consider these things before investing:

• invest money that does not limit your ability to meet other financial needs
      • should be willing to lose some
      • higher investment, more risky and higher potential of loses and/or rewards

These are the benefits of long-term trading according Anne Chapman (2015):

• You are not required to find new opportunities every time. Just hold on the coins you believe has a potential. Do not bother yourself with other cryptocurrency focus on your work and family.
      • You have more time to plan and study the charts for analysis of trend
      • You only need to employ simple techniques.

First, identify major areas of support/resistance (does a trend have room to develop?

Second, look for chart/candlestick patterns (do they reinforce a trend continuation?)

Finally, look for a logical and high probability point of entry and manage the trade

• You will experience less stress since you do not have to monitor the charts, price, trend etc. every time.
      • You only have to work less. Check your coin in a month or weekly basis, etc

Thank you.

A more detailed explanation can be read here at: http://thedynamictrader.com/advantages-of-long-term-trading/[/list]
      Holding for long term are for those who have weekly or monthly salary. Ofcourse they can sure on their selves that even the market is dump situation they have some money to get.
      cryptowhiz

Activity: 53
      Merit: 13

View Profile
      August 02, 2018, 01:21:13 PM

Long term trading does not need as much skill and time as short term trading. Long term trading allow the projects to grow steadily at a reasonable pace. I believe most projects should be given enough time to grow to reach their targeted potential and maximize profit for investors.
      narukami

Activity: 375
      Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
      August 02, 2018, 01:47:45 PM

long term trading is best for those people who have no time and trading skills,long-term trade is maximizing the possible profit compare to day trading
      Well people should choose long term trading because it is one of the easiest way to make a big amount of profit but even it is the easiest way to earn money, it wll still require a long patience for all those holder because it will really take for long term before we can a lot of profit.

AIGO
      Adoption Blockchain
      e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
      ▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
      █████    ████▄██████████▄
      █████    ████████████████
      █████    ███████▀  ███████
      █████    █████▀      ██████
      █████    █████        █████
      ▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                          ▄▄▄██████
                    ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
              ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
        ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
      ▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
         ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
              █▌  ██████████████
              ▐█ ██████████████▌
               █████▀ ▀████████
                ██▀      ▀████▌
                            ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
      █▄          ██████████▀▄
      ███        ███████████▀
      ▐████▄     ██████████▌
      ▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
      ▀████████████████████
        ▀█████████████████
        ▄▄███████████████
         ▀█████████████▀
          ▄▄█████████▀
      ▀▀██████████▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀
      Andrew S

Activity: 112

View Profile
      August 02, 2018, 02:32:50 PM

Well, you can always always choose the best of all.  For example, you can now work and invest money for the long term.  You will always be in positive territory.
      FerrisWheel

Activity: 309
      Merit: 15

View Profile
      August 02, 2018, 02:53:20 PM

holding is the best and yet the easy way in the crypto space. Because I'm sure in the future crypto will give larger impact on the global society
      JessicaHart8

Activity: 31

View Profile
      August 02, 2018, 03:16:14 PM

I still believe that long-term holdings are a good method for a more profitable future, otherwise, it is possible to make short-term transactions to accumulate a small profit. In the long run, you need patience, a stable source of funding, to make sure you spend the long-term.
      usmanov123

Activity: 434
      Merit: 102

Chikuntv

View Profile
      August 02, 2018, 03:41:51 PM

If someone is an active and quick minded person it's OK to start with daytrading or scalping and later with experince to develop into a so-called balanced trader who can trade any timeframes (swing trading, position trading, investing).   
      noah tall

Activity: 524
      Merit: 100

View Profile
      August 03, 2018, 11:35:58 AM

Because you can never expect what coins will do in short term, it might be dropping %10 today, going up %15 tomorrow and so forth.
      However when scroll further out and see how it has been doing on long term most coins are going up. So if a person had ethereum 2 years ago, he is in a lot of profit, of course selling at ATH sounds nice but even people who sold during 20k levels how would you know it wouldn't be going to 30k one day ? You need to than sell at 20k and buy at 5.8k to make the precise profits, which is almost as impossible as it gets.

katrimans

Activity: 882
      Merit: 500

View Profile
      August 04, 2018, 04:56:53 AM

Market condition BTC still not stable at current time, i was take planning HODL at early of this year, but when price was going fall dip fast till Q3, i have take it out to cash and i still waiting green signal from market become recovery. For now, i set hold some tokens/altcoins which price under $10 for HODL.
      That is right. You see long term investment is a mind game towards financial perfection if you invest in the right crypto and hold it for long. There are many examples among which the Venture capitalist Tim Draper is on the top. He held onto Bitcoin for a long time since it was launched in the market till 2017 band the worth of his portfolio had crossed billion dollars.

Similarly Charlie Shrem is another entrepreneur who earned huge money in holding the right coin in the right amount. This is the benefit of long term investment.
      Rodeo02

Activity: 1302
      Merit: 577

avatar and signature space for rent !!!

View Profile
      August 04, 2018, 06:54:04 AM

If someone is an active and quick minded person it's OK to start with daytrading or scalping and later with experince to develop into a so-called balanced trader who can trade any timeframes (swing trading, position trading, investing).   
      So this is just depends always on the person that are going to manipulate and made this currency to be earn some profit with. Now as you may go for trading well be open minded on it how is it may have to be possible and profitable.
      rocketbits

Activity: 532
      Merit: 101

View Profile
      August 04, 2018, 10:29:00 AM

Every person is different. If you have nerves to daytrade then do it. I choose long term trading because I strongly believe in the future of blockchain and the mass adoption. Big things take years but are worth waiting for.
      For huge profit and confirmed profit you have to wait just for a long time and a product can take little time to go high in price in a short time depends upon its potential. Now if we buy Bitcoin we know already that it has a lot of potential and can change its low price into a much high price any time so we perform it in order to get a huge profit at once by just buying in low market and then to wait for the price to go higher.
      setupbounds

Activity: 910
      Merit: 509

View Profile
      August 04, 2018, 11:00:19 AM

When you trade long-term you don't have to worry about day-to-day price fluctuations.
      That is one advantage among so many others. In long term, the overall worth of your business rises as the time and the market grows. This mean the same portfolio grows in worth because you get a whole rise in the price of every unit of crypto currency you hold.

Besides, you can make huge transactions across the borders without paying high transaction charges by using your coins. This actually helps save money and long term saving amounts to big money. Since the market is rising right now, better hold onto your coins and hold them for long to get its worth maximized.
      lauder_larger

Activity: 86
      Merit: 2

View Profile
      August 04, 2018, 11:02:22 AM

Long term is more better and I choose to invest for the long term as it makes me have some peace and I also have the time to analyse my projects and invest for the long term.

As a long term investor, you wont be bothered for the declining market as you are holding your coins for the long term

I do agree that long term is better if you have a work on the corporate world because daily trading is effective if you will be just focusing on the market everyday.
      Long term trading is too good for those people who are inexperience and are not too much active, I think that day trading is one of the most difficult job that require a lot of experience and study, therefore I think that for inexperienced people long term trading is too good.
      trako

Activity: 756
      Merit: 505

View Profile
      August 04, 2018, 01:35:01 PM

I love long-term trading. because it does not ruin a person's mental health. no other reason, no reason. and if you are really a good investor, you can calculate how much you will earn in the long run. sometimes it is certain how many times it will be. set a target and wait. low risk.
      BlueWhales

Activity: 10

View Profile
      August 04, 2018, 01:41:43 PM

I love long-term trading. because it does not ruin a person's mental health. no other reason, no reason. and if you are really a good investor, you can calculate how much you will earn in the long run. sometimes it is certain how many times it will be. set a target and wait. low risk.

I don`t think you can "calculate how much you will earn in the long run" since prices are likely unpredictable taking into account the irrational trend of the crypto market. Think about it.

Do you at least short at exchanges, or you always keep long-term trading strategy?
      Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
        Print  

Jump to: