Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:23:43 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why choose LONG-TERM TRADING?  (Read 8458 times)
jujurloe

Activity: 103
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 02:14:49 PM

investment has both long-term and short-term risks. generally the risk can be minimized when we choose a long-term investment because when the market is experiencing a decrease our choice is to hold to sell at a better price later, this is the reason why long-term investments are more profitable than others
fastrabbit

Activity: 216
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:56:50 PM

It is a tough thing to figure out what to do a lot of times because is is almost impossible not to look at CoinMarketCap and see where stuff is at.
This depends on how much money you have to invest in this space and if it won't affect your life if you don't see any of this money for several years but if you look at it like this. Keep taking bits of money and putting it into these projects you believe in and when they shoot up then take some earnings and take a position in another project you believe in with those earnings but you always maintain a position in all these projects you believe in. That way if they really shoot up like crazy you will still have a hand in it.If a person can do it it makes sense to always maintain some level of position in crypto because we don't know how high these runs are going to go.What I'm trying to do is go balls deep on some investments that I believe the strongest in and then keep my toes in the water in several others that I think are solid projects as well.
rachellee

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 04:33:55 PM
Last edit: August 23, 2018, 04:44:13 PM by rachellee

Many successful crypto enthisiasts are long-term trading advocates. I guess, that's the very core of investment. You will only realize its full returns over the long term, 'coz it's time-rewarding. If we really want this new technology to realize its true potential, give it some time to grow in value. More so, long-term trading saves you from the stress of frequently checking your portfolio and monitoring the peaks and valleys. It pains one so much to see his/her crypto portfolio gradually declining. So if you are not emotionally prepared for this pump-and-dump scenario, which could be severe at many times, go for long-term trading. Also, you can save a lot of time doing this kind of trading, and it makes you more productive in life. Remember: When you are productive, you create more value and earn more. You can take care of your health, your other duties and your relationships, so you don’t overdraw in any area.
Madara_Uchiha

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:10:44 PM

Because Bitcoin and other crypto-mobiles will continue their growth, which means that, despite the high rate, investors will be able to earn good money.
Rj Manik

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:33:50 PM

Correctly When I want to opt for extended dealing also because doing so isn't going to demand the perfect time to check out present improvements consistently. You won't have an effect on the ordinary regime in addition to timetables When I used to do, simply just any time will probably share someone to help to purchase, for the reason that time period travels by means of, your cash pile up with extended dealing definitely attain gains.
karavay_71

Activity: 228

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 08:30:49 PM

In my opinion the real reason of that choice is pretty simple - it's just easy to maintain portfolio in that way, literally doing nothing.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:00:42 PM

Longterm is holding a coin for few many years like 2 years minimum for me. You are right to those people who wants to earn an extra income you can choose ethereum. Because they have possibility the price will increase very high. Because in shorterm only you can see only possible the middle price of the coin.

Many traders are choosing the longterm holding because it is porfitable. Many of them are became a rich now because they invested to the cryptocurrency last few years ago and when the price hit highest price in the december 2017 they will sold it to earn millions of dollars.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
marine4u

Activity: 673
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:37:59 PM

One strategy for trading is for a long period of time. This is usually done for a trader who wants to invest for a long period of time so that the trader does not always have to pay attention to price movements and usually there is a predetermined period of time. Usually Altcoin becomes a good choice for long-term investment. With unpredictable price movements, a trader who chooses a long-term investment then he has confidence in the coin he bought.
Long-term investment is the simplest way many investors are using to get a profit from the cryptocurrency market as it explodes and grows sharply in 2017. But now keeping the coin becomes very difficult When the market fell sharply and most of the coins fell many times, causing a lot of difficulties for investors. Have a clear investment plan if you want to succeed in this market.
beryziq

Activity: 31
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:00:25 PM

Long-term trading is good because it "Less stressful". With long-term trading there is no need to constantly follow the market when trading long-term. You can ignore the current market conditions and focus on future market conditions. Put simply, you don’t need to babysit your crypto.
katuhakuh

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:22:24 AM

In my opinion about the terms of trade is the fact that I can eliminate all noise as long as I can buy during the accumulation period. However, it is important to state that the term long-term trading still requires traders to have knowledge about trading because I really want to see my profulio grow and I also have a good plan to sell my coins if the price I set will be achieved.
developer101dev

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:04:20 AM

In my opinion about the terms of trade is the fact that I can eliminate all noise as long as I can buy during the accumulation period. However, it is important to state that the term long-term trading still requires traders to have knowledge about trading because I really want to see my profulio grow and I also have a good plan to sell my coins if the price I set will be achieved.

Choosing long term trading is good for people who have a work in the corporate world which means that they can have more income monthly.
Aivaryamal

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:08:26 AM

Holding for more than 1 year should be in such assets for which there is proven information that the team will actively develop the idea and produce new products, and so it is better to use a strategy for the middle distance.
gorodi

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:21:41 PM

Long Term Trading is good for it will give you a big profit this the safest way for you to earn in the crypto. Tjis will make you not lose your money that you have invested, but in choosing the long term trading it will let you wait fir a long period of time before you earn. In doing the long term trading it is the way that lets you set your order book and wait for there is someone that will buy your order book or your coin.
Long-term trading has another, very important advantage. when you hold your cryptocurrencies for several months, and even years, you get the time to work and earn money. Later, you will get the profit, add some dollars, and invest in alts even more.
KotBas

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:19:13 PM

I agree that long-term investments in trade are very profitable. But for this, you need a lot of money for profit to be a spike.
qwerty12

Activity: 313
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:51:28 PM

This is the effort and easiest strategy to adopt it, and one of the main advantages of long-term cryptocurrency trading is that it’s easy and requires a little amount of time. You don’t need to understand complex trading charts or graphs as you’re simply looking to hold your coin for the long term.
karavay_71

Activity: 228

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:54:57 PM

Actually it can protect you from the unintended risks and various losses. And it require less effort than daily trading.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
rose8963

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:15:41 PM

Trading is indeed difficult to do.

Long term trading may take weeks, months or even a year or so. You may call it as "long-term holding" or simply "holding".

Long-term trading is good for those who:

• want to invest
    • has a job that requires at least 8 hours a day
    • want to earn extra income
    • non professional traders or beginners

But of course you will have to consider these things before investing:

• invest money that does not limit your ability to meet other financial needs
    • should be willing to lose some
    • higher investment, more risky and higher potential of loses and/or rewards

These are the benefits of long-term trading according Anne Chapman (2015):

• You are not required to find new opportunities every time. Just hold on the coins you believe has a potential. Do not bother yourself with other cryptocurrency focus on your work and family.
    • You have more time to plan and study the charts for analysis of trend
    • You only need to employ simple techniques.

First, identify major areas of support/resistance (does a trend have room to develop?

Second, look for chart/candlestick patterns (do they reinforce a trend continuation?)

Finally, look for a logical and high probability point of entry and manage the trade

• You will experience less stress since you do not have to monitor the charts, price, trend etc. every time.
    • You only have to work less. Check your coin in a month or weekly basis, etc

Thank you.

A more detailed explanation can be read here at: http://thedynamictrader.com/advantages-of-long-term-trading/[/list]
    I think you should not invest long term, you can see that bitcoin prices are fluctuating continuously and it is hard to guess, now the market is continuing to reduce the bitcoin price is adjusting to $ 6000 level, while altcoin current At the beginning is very strong decline. So this time you should not buy and invest long term at this point.
    _crypto_moon_

Activity: 112
    Merit: 0

View Profile
    August 24, 2018, 10:18:41 PM

Absolutely rightly said and I fully agree with this. But I would like to slightly adjust you. Investments for the week and month are called medium-term, rather than long-term. And everything else you need to know for every newcomer.
    Ompyon

Activity: 715
    Merit: 102

View Profile
    August 24, 2018, 10:50:53 PM

Long Term Trading is good for it will give you a big profit this the safest way for you to earn in the crypto. Tjis will make you not lose your money that you have invested, but in choosing the long term trading it will let you wait fir a long period of time before you earn. In doing the long term trading it is the way that lets you set your order book and wait for there is someone that will buy your order book or your coin.
    Long-term trading has another, very important advantage. when you hold your cryptocurrencies for several months, and even years, you get the time to work and earn money. Later, you will get the profit, add some dollars, and invest in alts even more.
    Are you sure? what is the guarantee if the coin that we choose will have a higher value than now? isn't that all there is no guarantee,
    so why are you so sure if the long term trading can benefit?

]
    denisaardelean

Activity: 322

View Profile
    August 24, 2018, 11:18:22 PM

Trading is indeed difficult to do.

Long term trading may take weeks, months or even a year or so. You may call it as "long-term holding" or simply "holding".

Long-term trading is good for those who:

• want to invest
      • has a job that requires at least 8 hours a day
      • want to earn extra income
      • non professional traders or beginners

But of course you will have to consider these things before investing:

• invest money that does not limit your ability to meet other financial needs
      • should be willing to lose some
      • higher investment, more risky and higher potential of loses and/or rewards

These are the benefits of long-term trading according Anne Chapman (2015):

• You are not required to find new opportunities every time. Just hold on the coins you believe has a potential. Do not bother yourself with other cryptocurrency focus on your work and family.
      • You have more time to plan and study the charts for analysis of trend
      • You only need to employ simple techniques.

First, identify major areas of support/resistance (does a trend have room to develop?

Second, look for chart/candlestick patterns (do they reinforce a trend continuation?)

Finally, look for a logical and high probability point of entry and manage the trade

• You will experience less stress since you do not have to monitor the charts, price, trend etc. every time.
      • You only have to work less. Check your coin in a month or weekly basis, etc

Thank you.

A more detailed explanation can be read here at: http://thedynamictrader.com/advantages-of-long-term-trading/[/list]
      I think you should not invest long term, you can see that bitcoin prices are fluctuating continuously and it is hard to guess, now the market is continuing to reduce the bitcoin price is adjusting to $ 6000 level, while altcoin current At the beginning is very strong decline. So this time you should not buy and invest long term at this point.
      With the market situation at the moment, I think you can still invest in long term and bitcoin, you can see that bitcoin prices are constantly adjusting and staying at over $ 6000, here Very good signal. This shows that the market is continuing to fall and will fluctuate very strongly in the coming time. So I believe that this time you should only invest long term into bitcoin.
      Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 »
        Print  

Jump to: