Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 02:38:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why choose LONG-TERM TRADING?  (Read 8454 times)
Luu An

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:39:06 PM

long term trading is best for those people who have no time and trading skills,long-term trade is maximizing the possible profit compare to day trading
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lavishlifing

Activity: 143

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:32:07 PM

But long-term trading is not applicable to everyone,
why? Because long-term trading requires huge capital
Simson Emily

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:40:07 AM

I chose long term trading because it gives me the ability to invest with peace of mind over the long term and am able to scoop a lot of profits while investing. Long term investing made me my most profits and also, I prefer to invest in the long term than short term .
laxiossa

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:49:07 PM

Why so? I use long term trading like saving money tool. Analyze and search coin with stable grows (if its possible. BTC the best for now) and buy it to save my not so huge sum of money. Also, I use portfolio tracker https://coinsharbor.com/ One time per week check the chart to be sure and to see movements of my assets.
kuah bakso

Activity: 184

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:28:42 PM

nowadays many people do long term trading because they buy at a low value, they are sure when the btc value improves then everything will improve and that will give them a lot of benefits.
tnabielec

Activity: 34

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 05:37:06 PM

I'd recommend HODLing to pretty much 99% percent of the Crypto-community, if you've done your research on a evolving project that is constantly being developed and quality code churned out, i see no reason for new traders to try to grow their stack by doing risky trades wich may cost them more than they gain.
Tran Dinh Nam

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:53:30 PM

Better do a long term investment for it is more safer for those who currently starting a career in trading. In long term,  it is more simple,  you are going to buy a btc and hold it and wait until it rise and sell it to the best profit that you can have.
suzukiy

Activity: 222
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:23:18 PM

I think everyone has a different strategy to get profit, I myself am more suitable to use a long-term trading strategy because I do not have much time to see market movements, because I have other jobs, I am active in the market only at the end of the week
Phomology

Activity: 42
Merit: 7

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:38:05 PM

Long term hodlers could catch the bears but of you look at a real long term like 5-10 years a few bears in between create less of a concern
DanTalksCrypto

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:09:51 PM

For trading.....I personally use the orderbook on very high volume coins to try and tell where the next swing is going to be (up or down). So I guess you could call it short term...... I learned it here: Voodoo Crypto Discord for those interested.
Shutup

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 10:57:56 PM

Trading is indeed difficult to do.

Long term trading may take weeks, months or even a year or so. You may call it as "long-term holding" or simply "holding".

Long-term trading is good for those who:

• want to invest
    • has a job that requires at least 8 hours a day
    • want to earn extra income
    • non professional traders or beginners

But of course you will have to consider these things before investing:

• invest money that does not limit your ability to meet other financial needs
    • should be willing to lose some
    • higher investment, more risky and higher potential of loses and/or rewards

These are the benefits of long-term trading according Anne Chapman (2015):

• You are not required to find new opportunities every time. Just hold on the coins you believe has a potential. Do not bother yourself with other cryptocurrency focus on your work and family.
    • You have more time to plan and study the charts for analysis of trend
    • You only need to employ simple techniques.

First, identify major areas of support/resistance (does a trend have room to develop?

Second, look for chart/candlestick patterns (do they reinforce a trend continuation?)

Finally, look for a logical and high probability point of entry and manage the trade

• You will experience less stress since you do not have to monitor the charts, price, trend etc. every time.
    • You only have to work less. Check your coin in a month or weekly basis, etc

Thank you.

A more detailed explanation can be read here at: http://thedynamictrader.com/advantages-of-long-term-trading/[/list]

I choose longterm trading so that l can wait for the promising price of bitcoin that will reach to $100000 each.This is the most awaited time of all people in crypto world.Longterm is just like a savings wairing fOr the intrrest to have profit.
    rose8963

Activity: 336
    Merit: 10

View Profile
    August 29, 2018, 11:17:05 PM

Long-term trade is good for those people who only recently entered the crypto-currency market and do not have sufficient knowledge. Just buy the best coins and wait. In the long term, the market is growing.
    Choosing the long term ahnj at this point is completely wrong, you can see that the market is in downtrend in the long run so the bitcoin price will continue to fall sharply further and according to my analysis the bitcoin price will May drop to $ 2000 at the end of 2018. That's why I believe that if you invest long-term in bitcoin you will lose a lot if the market can not recover.
    D.R.Brights

Activity: 27

View Profile
    August 30, 2018, 04:44:58 PM

Why so? I use long term trading like saving money tool. Analyze and search coin with stable grows (if its possible. BTC the best for now) and buy it to save my not so huge sum of money. Also, I use portfolio tracker https://coinsharbor.com/ One time per week check the chart to be sure and to see movements of my assets.
    Dude! Cool site! Really! 3 month of my Binance statistics become clear and sorted. Thanks! Very useful thing for long-term hodl strategy!
    Helen Jessica

Activity: 30

View Profile
    August 30, 2018, 05:37:46 PM

Long term trading so far as I know is the best way to invest into this market and it has the most potential profit in this industry. This is why basically, its good to invest what you can afford to lose and the funds you aren't using for the time being so that you would be able to hold your position for  long
    vasrasus

Activity: 946
    Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
    August 30, 2018, 05:55:49 PM

Long-term trade is good for those people who only recently entered the crypto-currency market and do not have sufficient knowledge. Just buy the best coins and wait. In the long term, the market is growing.
    Choosing the long term ahnj at this point is completely wrong, you can see that the market is in downtrend in the long run so the bitcoin price will continue to fall sharply further and according to my analysis the bitcoin price will May drop to $ 2000 at the end of 2018. That's why I believe that if you invest long-term in bitcoin you will lose a lot if the market can not recover.
    Before it is a good idea to do long-term for bigger profit, but after the bitcoin ATH the market is having a correction that all we need is to classify which coin is still appropriate to do this strategy of long-term holding.

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
           ▄████████▀████████▄
        ▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
       ████   ▄█▀       ▀█▄   ████
      █████ ▄▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▄ █████
     ██████▀   ▄███▀▀▀███▄   ▀██████
    ▐████▀    ██▀       ▀██    ▀████▌
    ████     ▐██         ██▌     ████
    ▐████▄    ██▄       ▄██    ▄████▌
     ██████▄   ▀███▄▄▄███▀   ▄██████
      █████ ▀▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▀ █████
       ████   ▀█▄       ▄█▀   ████
        ▀█████████▄   ▄█████████▀
           ▀████████▄████████▀
               ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
    .Bcnex.The Ultimate   ───2 Millions Orders/s───
    Blockchain Trading Platform
    ..Follow us:..

▄▄▄
                        ▄▄▄██████
                  ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
            ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
      ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
    ▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
       ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
            █▌  ██████████████
            ▐█ ██████████████▌
             █████▀ ▀████████
              ██▀      ▀████▌
                          ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
    █▄          ██████████▀▄
    ███        ███████████▀
    ▐████▄     ██████████▌
    ▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
    ▀████████████████████
      ▀█████████████████
      ▄▄███████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▄▄█████████▀
    ▀▀██████████▀
        ▀▀▀▀▀

||
    LINKEDIN
    MEDIUM
    REDDIT

▸  BUY NOW  ◂   
    Abe.Smith

Activity: 12

View Profile
    August 30, 2018, 06:08:28 PM

Market condition BTC still not stable at current time, i was take planning HODL at early of this year, but when price was going fall dip fast till Q3, i have take it out to cash and i still waiting green signal from market become recovery
    Dimonhamon

Activity: 630
    Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
    August 30, 2018, 06:29:21 PM

If you do not know how to trade then it is better not to try. HOLD this is the best way not to lose your money.
    malah

Activity: 490

View Profile
    August 31, 2018, 10:48:58 AM

I think, long-term trading is safer for those who are not so smart and have experience about trading because they might be studying or just want to invest and want to get a bigger profit

J A C K B I T   |   FreeSpins & FreeBets      Welcome Bonus     Rakeback VIP Club
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   C R Y P T O   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K   ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
    robertsu

Activity: 406

View Profile
    September 02, 2018, 02:47:55 AM

Long term trading may take weeks, months or even a year or so. You may call it as "long-term holding" or simply "holding".

Long-term trading is good for those who:

• want to invest
    • works at least 8 hours a day
    Long term trading is no hazard to do, You just leave your money on your wallet and wait for the right time to soar up and withdraw,  This is the most efficient method to earn good income:) Short term will give you headache facing your pc or laptop, and its quiet risky because the fluctuations are unpredictable...
    The market can be seriously overestimated, in this system your investment can restore to the original price level  ten years, or not recover. Need to look on all variants.
    vixcious

Activity: 560

View Profile
    September 02, 2018, 03:03:06 AM

Long term holdings are really a good investment option. I appreciate this work rather than short term investment. That makes us spend a lot of time making money and showing that we do not trust our portfolio. Long-term investment is a wise decision in the Crypto market.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 »
      Print  

Jump to: