Bitcoin Forum
July 23, 2024, 03:26:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [AIRDROP] MUXE - innovative platform for all real estate needs  (Read 9415 times)
MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

MUXE - Real Estate Assets Platform

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 07:49:20 PM

Great team. I have looked through the information and am glad to see such an active project. Of course, there's still a lot of work. But the first activity of investors says that the project is necessary for the consumer.

We have released a lot of new content and updates on our project. Please make sure that you check them out at https://www.muxe.io or https://www.muxe.online

Join the discussion about Blockchain & Real Estate! | MUXE - innovative platform for all real estate needs | www.muxe.io
MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 07:50:05 PM

the idea is not in demand on this and charges are appropriate, no one is not interested in the platform of realtors, there are operating firms that have occupied the entire market in this area

The market is huge and with a fresh approach a lot should be possible.

Join the discussion about Blockchain & Real Estate! | MUXE - innovative platform for all real estate needs | www.muxe.io
MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 07:50:34 PM

I'm glad to see such a project. All countries need to have a fair opportunity to work in the real estate market. In which countries do you want to run your platform in the first place?

We plan to launch in Europe and Asia first. But everyone is welcome at https://www.muxe.online

MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 07:51:19 PM

Now there are narrowly oriented developments among the platforms. Muxe creates a wide and wide range of products and services to service the real estate market. This will raise the project to the first place among all competitors. I'm with you.

Good to have you with us. Did you already sign up at https://www.muxe.online?

MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 07:52:05 PM

I see that your product is focused on different categories of buyers and partners. That's great. Will your users be able to use different currencies to pay for services and goods? 

Yes we are focused on different categories but we are trying to gather everyone at https://www.muxe.online.
We are soon releasing an update that allows anyone to buy anything with anything.

MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 07:52:52 PM

How will your platform get profit? Did you pre-calculate the cost of your services? I certainly understand that the whole list cannot be specified, but I would like to know the main points.

We do not directly provide all services on the marketplace. Anyone can list their services or products on our marketplace. We do provide our own services as well but that is not directly related to the cost of what we are building.

MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 07:53:25 PM

Please tell me why I see the airdrop, but I do not see the bounty program? It will still be or has already ended. I would like to take part in the bounty and get my first tokens.

The first airdrop has recently stopped. The first bounty program that is still live is the translation program and we are soon launching the Bounty for Youtube influencers.
Which program are you interested to participate in?

best regards
Why is the Airdrop campaign stopped? Is it because the number of participants who have been fulfilled? Great idea if you're planning to launch a gift campaign. It seems that many will be interested in participating in it. can you tell when the plan will be realized?

The first airdrop campaign was reached therefor we ended the program. But we are starting a new Airdrop campaign on Monday with an interaction Staking boost involved.

MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 07:54:00 PM

looks interesting will watch progress

Thank you Josefonaut. How have you been doing the past few months have you already signed up on https://www.muxe.online?

MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 07:54:34 PM

I would like to express my gratitude to the authors of the project. If all conceived is implemented tokens will continue to grow

Thank you very much Dorbaraco, glad to hear that Smiley.

Good luck to you, but I have some questions. How are you going to attract your new partners? I am sure that with mutually beneficial cooperation you will get a good base of companies. What do these companies need in order to work on your platform?

We are attracting new partners via many ways. One of the ways is our own advertisement chain that we have created. We are building our brand everyday.

MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 07:55:17 PM

the idea is not in demand on this and charges are appropriate, no one is not interested in the platform of realtors, there are operating firms that have occupied the entire market in this area

Than you for your comment Woodyy,

Please note that we are not so much focussing on Realtors and real estate as that we are on all the needs of real estate. Professional services among them Cleaning services, Pest control and Legal services. Or for the Maintenance segment would be from a painter to a gardener. We also add purchase and sell/rental listing services but that is not the priority of our platform. This is why we believe that we will stand out in the market among our competitors.
the services on offer by MUXE is very much her choices, and they are also optimistic they can project the world's popular cryptocurrency

If we play our cards right we might just be able to do that. But we couldnt do it without the help of our community. Thank you for being with us.

MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 07:56:09 PM

The sales results are quite good and seem to be increasing, this will later be able to achieve the target. The promotion will actively increase the number of investors joining MUXE.

Hello Dwi Winarto,

We are making small steps but improving quite well. We chose for a milestone system over a one-time public sale because we introduce the steps that we are making on the way.
We still need to do a lot of promotion and are currently working on that. Thank you for your comment!

Small step but has good results. I am sure the team will have new moves and moves to improve sales results and be able to increase dramatically.
Creative team very positive impact for the development of MUXE platform. We await surprises from MUXE.

We are thinking of new moves and new steps everyday.  We are very dedicated to the MUXE project and we have an amazing team and community. Without all of them there wouldnt be a MUXE Project.

MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 07:56:53 PM

Than you for your comment Woodyy,

Please note that we are not so much focussing on Realtors and real estate as that we are on all the needs of real estate. Professional services among them Cleaning services, Pest control and Legal services. Or for the Maintenance segment would be from a painter to a gardener. We also add purchase and sell/rental listing services but that is not the priority of our platform. This is why we believe that we will stand out in the market among our competitors.
the services on offer by MUXE is very much her choices, and they are also optimistic they can project the world's popular cryptocurrency
It seems to me that the platform will help to remove the monopoly Realtors. Here will be presented diverse services that are in demand in the real estate market. Not only real estate, but also related goods. I think it's cool and comfortable. I'm happy to support the project.

This is one of the ultimate goals that we are having. But another thing that we are doing is to bring all crypto investors and fanatics together at https://www.muxe.online

MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 07:59:03 PM

THis is an innovative platform for everyone to join

Thank you for your kind words have you seen the new updates athttps://www.muxe.online

MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 08:00:01 PM

Hello friends! Will there be a bounty program? I would like to take part in the bounty program and get my first tokens. It would be great.

We have currently 2 ongoing bounties for Youtubers and Translators and Monday 23rd of July we will start the Social Interaction Bounty.

MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 08:00:25 PM

Hello friends! Will there be a bounty program? I would like to take part in the bounty program and get my first tokens. It would be great.
I have not heard anything about this yet, but I think there will soon be a lot of announcements from developers about this.

Keep posted because on Monday the new Social interaction bounty will start.

MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 08:01:30 PM

I'm glad to see such a project. All countries need to have a fair opportunity to work in the real estate market. In which countries do you want to run your platform in the first place?

We are starting with Europe and Asia as our main focus at this moment. We will introduce campaigns in several additional countries and hope to expand in different regions from thereon.
It's cool. This is a big real estate market. I think the platform can help make a real estate purchase even if I am in another country. This possibility, of course, will appeal to consumers.

We however are accepting everyone already at https://www.muxe.online Have you already signed up?

MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 08:01:59 PM

We are starting with Europe and Asia as our main focus at this moment. We will introduce campaigns in several additional countries and hope to expand in different regions from thereon.
I see that you start your work in the most active  region of the real estate business. This will help you to quickly get a good profit on the first stages of product launch.

We are expanding to all countries as soon as the we are able to release V1 of the full product.

MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 08:02:30 PM

Now there are narrowly oriented developments among the platforms. Muxe creates a wide and wide range of products and services to service the real estate market. This will raise the project to the first place among all competitors. I'm with you.

Thank you for your kind words Truthfinder. You seem to have done some research on our project. Glad to hear that it has reached you. You are welcome to join our Telegram @muxeproject!
I often encounter problems in the real estate market. And I wanted to see a change in that. Now your project will be able to solve a number of questions that will help you get recognition.

In order to be that change we need to create that change and we can do that together.

MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 08:05:27 PM

I see that your product is focused on different categories of buyers and partners. That's great. Will your users be able to use different currencies to pay for services and goods?  

We are considering multi-currency support but are trying to create a solution where it would auto convert to muxe tokens between to support the supply/apply demand of our token. We are still considering different available solutions and will most likely create several options as we are distributing the platform via 2 main brands with unique aspects in both engines.
Thank you for your quick reply. I hope you can realize your idea. So far I want to learn more about your development and the opportunities to have a profit from owning tokens.

Glad to see that you like our project. A few of our development updates lately are able to be found at:

https://www.muxe.io

https://www.muxe.online

https://www.medium-crypto.com

news.cryptocoinstart.com

https://www.searchestate.net

https://searchprofession.com

https://www.searchmaintenance.com

https://www.searchexchange.net

MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 08:07:51 PM

I think the project will be successful with a good marketing strategy. Will investors have discounts when using your platform? How do you plan to attract customers to work with your partners?

Investors will have better rates at our premium services and we plan to attract customers via our own marketing structure which is still growing. CryptocoinStart plays a huge role in that. (https://www.cryptocoinstart.com)

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: