Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:02:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [AIRDROP] MUXE - innovative platform for all real estate needs  (Read 9415 times)
TheServerDown

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:25:59 PM

Great news for everybody . Another successful partnership to team muxe as the muxe token already listed to idexmarket. In just 1-2 weeks they have already 4 successful exchanges.

Idex! Exchanges are lining up for Muxe. I can foresee a strong marketability of this token compared to its competitors. Well done devs.
Rhona Ponse De Leon

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:28:24 PM

Base on what I have seen with Muxe platform, I think they have the best platform so far in terms of real estate concept. Their whitepaper is very substantial and informative that very to comprehend and understand.
Correct, try to watch it and it may be even more clear to you about this project. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEFFRC47LUg That video is one of those who provided a clear outlook on this project. Yes, the information that we need to know is on their white paper.
Thanks for sharing the link. I'm going to watch this so that I can clearly understand the objective and goal of this project even though I read their white paper.
Right, it is very important that we do the ways we can do to understand this project because we are the beneficiaries of the fruit at the end. And at the same time, it will give us a good service.

This is what good if you jioning this kind of thread they are sharing what they have known about this muxe what is the new realease of updates.. So everyone of us have ideas what muxe improve in every single day. Continue participate goodluvk to us
Right, it is very important that we are sharing the knowledge about this project with the other investors, supporters and partners of this project to be aware of this project and for them to understand well about this project.
lunatics14

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:41:41 PM

Great news for everybody . Another successful partnership to team muxe as the muxe token already listed to idexmarket. In just 1-2 weeks they have already 4 successful exchanges.

Idex! Exchanges are lining up for Muxe. I can foresee a strong marketability of this token compared to its competitors. Well done devs.
The team are working hard to be able to release Muxe token in the market or exchanges. They are doing their best to help their supporters and investors to profit with their project.
neths29

Activity: 169
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:50:34 PM

The team are working hard to be able to release Muxe token in the market or exchanges. They are doing their best to help their supporters and investors to profit with their project.

Yes, youre right. They did this for able to produce an application that will help the people and the user about real estate issues. If they continue doing it will surely guarantee a best application in real estate industry.

olegna17

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:56:38 PM

Yes, youre right. They did this for able to produce an application that will help the people and the user about real estate issues. If they continue doing it will surely guarantee a best application in real estate industry.
The good thing about this project is that people are working hard to reach their goal and to provide a good service to all their possible clients/customers. They'll make sure that all their plains are in place and in time. That's why I am keep on following and supporting this ICO.
Anya Doreen

Merit: 101

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:06:24 PM

In my review of MUXE's white paper, my view on this project has not changed but my confidence is increasing and I am confident that this project will succeed.
Muxe platform has it all to offer especially in real estate industry.. it changes how people think about real estate.it offers affodability and comfortability to the community. Its true that success is coming soon because people behind this platform works hard to make it possible.
indeed, in Muxe project all of your necessities in real estate are can easily provide with its very innovative ideas to use with its application. Whether you are looking for rentals searching listing, home improvements or maintenance and more features to offer.
And it helps a lot of people when it's fully operational and it will surely succeed because of its positive progress despite the stumbling blocks it faces. And the whole MUXE team is fighting to overcome all of this.

justlucky

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:21:02 AM

good job to the team behind MUXE this a reward for there hardworking. its show that this muxe have a big potential .
Anya Doreen

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:58:38 AM

good job to the team behind MUXE this a reward for there hardworking. its show that this muxe have a big potential .
This wonderful news reinforces our affiliation with MUXE and the continuous delivery of MUXE's good news brings us joy and assurance that this project will succeed and bring people an easy way of life.

Rhona Ponse De Leon

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:56:32 AM

This wonderful news reinforces our affiliation with MUXE and the continuous delivery of MUXE's good news brings us joy and assurance that this project will succeed and bring people an easy way of life.
And because of this great news it can make the current investors interested and share about MUXE with fellow investors because of its potential and positive news it brings.
Ptrck

Activity: 391

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:31:31 AM

That could be the rationale why the platform remains explicitly promising. These good outcomes they were able to provide serves as assurance that makes everyone feel gratified. It is truly impressive based on logical ways.

Victori Keira Ong

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:33:05 AM

And because of this great news it can make the current investors interested and share about MUXE with fellow investors because of its potential and positive news it brings.
Yes and everyone has a connection with this project will have the joy to share the knowledge about this project with people who do not know about it because its positive outcome of the developments. In a short time, MUXE has many accomplishments and progress.
jomel

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:35:50 AM

In my review of MUXE's white paper, my view on this project has not changed but my confidence is increasing and I am confident that this project will succeed.
Same as mine and I agreed to what you have said! Reading the whitepaper will definitely make you so confident when you are wanting to be part of this awesome and great project.
thats why the team are working hard to make this ico more magnificent to gain more positive feedback. well no wonder muxe will make it to top just trust to them.
Yes Indeed! The MUXE team is a kind of team to follow because they really work hard each and every day 24/7 just to make sure that this project will not gonna fall and will be one of the most successful ICO ever made this year.
NoG-NoG

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:38:49 AM

Is there a dedicated Telegram group or Reddit page where we can see some updates aside from Bitcointalk? I'm amazed with how much progress Muxe had recently.
If I am not mistaken yes MUXE project have its own official telegram channel which is intended for those people who are wanting to ask some about the project and also for the latest news and update about the project.
IYAH

Activity: 230
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 12:19:36 PM

Great news for everybody . Another successful partnership to team muxe as the muxe token already listed to idexmarket. In just 1-2 weeks they have
already 4 successful exchanges.
Great things ahead with muxe!! It means that this platforn is on right path unto its success. Its an indication that they develop a platform that will help people.and the community.

Justenjoy1903

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:57:29 PM

Great news for everybody . Another successful partnership to team muxe as the muxe token already listed to idexmarket. In just 1-2 weeks they have
already 4 successful exchanges.
Great things ahead with muxe!! It means that this platforn is on right path unto its success. Its an indication that they develop a platform that will help people.and the community.
Just wait for upcoming  announcement in September, with another partnership with Lomostar -a new type of barrier-free global monetary social model, Muxe is preparing more and more developments for us.
Maryqueen Finez

Merit: 11

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:28:15 PM

Is there a dedicated Telegram group or Reddit page where we can see some updates aside from Bitcointalk? I'm amazed with how much progress Muxe had recently.
If I am not mistaken yes MUXE project have its own official telegram channel which is intended for those people who are wanting to ask some about the project and also for the latest news and update about the project.
MUXE Official telegram channel t.me/muxebv, it's good for us to join the community so that we are updated in everything that's happening to them. We can also drop a questions there that need a quick response.

creepyjas

Activity: 854
Merit: 272

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:35:34 PM

MUXE Official telegram channel t.me/muxebv, it's good for us to join the community so that we are updated in everything that's happening to them. We can also drop a questions there that need a quick response.
It is efficient to subscribe to their Telegram channel for more interactive community and real time updates from MUXE. People might as well subscribe to other MUXE social media accounts.
olegna17

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:19:58 PM

It is efficient to subscribe to their Telegram channel for more interactive community and real time updates from MUXE. People might as well subscribe to other MUXE social media accounts.
I think, it is advisable that all supporters and participants of Muxe will be able to join in their telegram channel and subscribe to social media account so that people are more updated and know what will be the progress of the project.
lunatics14

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:25:42 PM

This is a good news to all investors and supporters of Muxe. People may think and believe that all their investment will result to have a profitable investment and at the same be able to enjoy the services that Muxe platform is offering.
lukesimon

Activity: 339

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:12:35 PM

This is a good news to all investors and supporters of Muxe. People may think and believe that all their investment will result to have a profitable investment and at the same be able to enjoy the services that Muxe platform is offering.

I like the way MUXE getting listed into different exchanges as this will result in a good market. A lot of people tend to buy tokens from an ICO which is already listed into exchanges. It is I think a part of their marketing.
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: