Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 04:57:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [AIRDROP] MUXE - innovative platform for all real estate needs  (Read 9415 times)
IYAH

Activity: 230
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:47:01 PM

If Im not mistaken its been exactly one month now since the second phase of Muxe ico started. Hows the ico going? Do you already collect the target fund $400,000?
We need to wait patiently, because we are sure and confident in their team that they will be able to inform us about the changes and achievements of this project. Stay tuned and keep the trust in your heart Grin
Everything has its own time...the developers are creating a more specific and unique platform that Muxe has to offer . We can see through this that they want to improve for the best.

Ptrck

Activity: 391
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:15:55 PM

What are the advantages I will get or receive if I invest to muxe project? This project has a solid platform and still continously developing their application, so I believe this is a good opportunity for me to invest to muxe.

If you invest to MUXE, you will be able to use their wonderful platform if it will be available to your country. You can also use the tokens for trading.
Thats nice, it is quite interesting. But I read about the places they targeted to release their application unfortunately the country where I belong isnt their first priority.
Yes that is really true that it is quite interesting and at the same time a very promising ICO for all. Well if the country that you belong is not on their target place yet for sure it will be sooner because they know that need of this kind of ICO in all over the country.
They really need to target the world to have this type of platform to be fair to everyone, and with type of team that MUXE have I believe they can make it and they can implement all the promises they make.

I think they have a vision and mission to give their service around the world. So I expecting this muxe application to try and see the good platform of muxe. Hopefully they get the target funds to execute the beta test of the application muxe.
We just need to trust the team and help them to reach their target amount so that they will do what's in their road map on time and be able to  deliver all the services that they are offering.
Since then, MUXE owns the large percentage of our trust which will last forever. We also do not have to worry about their Road map because they are the creators so I'm confident they track it honestly and well.
Muxe's basically able to incessantly provide the assurance as a revert of our trusts and belief given towards the platform. That could be the best thing a project could give whilst their still working to achieve the main goal. Supporters won't feel futile as the project really provided gilt-edged outcomes as what have been expected.

oo666oo

Activity: 68
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:36:00 PM

Did you prepare a table which shows how you are different from the many other crypto Platform dedicated to the real estate market?

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
jomel

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:24:49 AM

If Im not mistaken its been exactly one month now since the second phase of Muxe ico started. Hows the ico going? Do you already collect the target fund $400,000?
I think that so far the project is going smoothly and fine. And I know that the team is making all they can to achieved their target plans. Let us wait for their further announcements and I pretty sure that it is all worthy.
NoG-NoG

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:44:14 AM

The designing features look really great, I love it.
I think you need it, to understand more about this project.

Please watch: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6M5KozVBqc&t=5s
                     https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61M93n2XLSQ&t=6s

Please sign-up: They already have an alpha version at the moment. You can find it at https://www.muxe.online They
                       are planning to introduce the Beta before the end of this year!

I have seen this project is for us so I'm willing to help you understand some things about this project. Join us to invest and support this project! Grin

Whoa. Haven’t watched any of these videos yet. I’ll spend time to watch it later. Interesting
Yes please, try to offer time to find out the content of these videos and websites. You will not regret but will be amazed and more attract to the Platform of MUXE.
That is true! There videos are very informative and substantial if you want to know the things you want to understand in this project.
SantiagoEmz

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:16:57 AM

As of now they dont hit the target $400,000 they are busy making more partnership and negotiation to some exchanges. They working hard to make this happen, so lets support muxe project until it finally become an application that could help us in real estate issues.

Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform                                                    ⟩    ICO Active      Join Now    ⟩
⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨     Era Swap  │ Swap to Next Era     ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩
⟨    WhitePaper    ⟨      Facebook   │   Twitter   │   Telegram   │   LinkedIn   │   Reddit   │   Youtube      ⟩    ANN   ⟩
neths29

Activity: 169

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:14:55 AM

As of now they dont hit the target $400,000 they are busy making more partnership and negotiation to some exchanges. They working hard to make this happen, so lets support muxe project until it finally become an application that could help us in real estate issues.

Well for me it doesnt matter if they dont hit the target funds yet. As long as they active making more partnership and make some negotiation so that muxe token can be listed to some exchanges. It will surely make a big impact in the future for muxe project. Just continue what they doing now. It will surely payoff .

blockchainben777
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

ExToke FEE FREE DEX!!!

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 06:31:32 AM

$MUXE has been added to ExToke FEE FREE DEX! Get trading here: https://extoke.com

▬▬ι═══════-  ♦ EXTOKE  -═══════ι▬▬
●▬●▬●▬●▬ FEE FREE DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE! ▬●▬●▬●▬●
[{Website}{Token Sale}{White Paper}{Platform}{Twitter}{Facebook}
justlucky

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:04:40 AM

Please sign-up: They already have an alpha version at the moment. You can find it at https://www.muxe.online They

I have seen this project is for us so I'm willing to help you understand some things about this project. Join us to invest and support this project! Grin

Whoa. Haven’t watched any of these videos yet. I’ll spend time to watch it later. Interesting
Yes please, try to offer time to find out the content of these videos and websites. You will not regret but will be amazed and more attract to the Platform of MUXE.
That is true! There videos are very informative and substantial if you want to know the things you want to understand in this project.
the video is very clear that everyone can understand well. All of the information what muxe can do. If everyone will watch this video for me they attract a lot of investor.
Anya Doreen

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:39:54 AM

Well for me it doesnt matter if they dont hit the target funds yet. As long as they active making more partnership and make some negotiation so that muxe token can be listed to some exchanges. It will surely make a big impact in the future for muxe project. Just continue what they doing now. It will surely payoff .
What matters today is I see MUXE going on and doing everything to survive, collect funds and for project development.I also believe the MUXE team has a high quality of thinking so I know they have Plan B in everything.

olegna17

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:31:45 AM

What matters today is I see MUXE going on and doing everything to survive, collect funds and for project development.I also believe the MUXE team has a high quality of thinking so I know they have Plan B in everything.
I believe that not all successful ICO collected their target amount based on their time frame. Some project extend their ICO to reach their target amount and be able to improve more their platform. I'll still continue supporting Muxe.
number37

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:51:49 AM

What I understood from the project, this is MUXE can help users find their needs, using the latest technology in applications of augmented reality and virtual reality that is now bistro developing in the world. But how it works does not understand
Rhona Ponse De Leon

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:23:56 PM

Did you prepare a table which shows how you are different from the many other crypto Platform dedicated to the real estate market?
A table? Believe me, you do not need that. I know that you have a high level of thought and I know that you know that MUXE don't need to waste their time on this stuff. You know that a lot of previous companies are the same as MUXE and I know also that you know the difference between MUXE and other platforms like this. By simple reading to their white paper you will know the difference between MUXE in previous projects like this. Trust me Cheesy
Ptrck

Activity: 391

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:43:36 PM

We all know that the platform has a members that was cherry-picked. It just means that the team were strengthened as one and capable enough to execute such ideas on how to settle the plans they have especially if the plan seems aren't heading to what it was meant. So, its nothing to be worried. Besides, Muxe seems that they can handle any occurrence.

Maryqueen Finez

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:14:03 PM

All are becoming more apparent because of the precise presentations they provide for us who support and invest to this project. We should not be tired for waiting on the positive updates they will bring to us.

IYAH

Activity: 230

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:35:13 PM

All are becoming more apparent because of the precise presentations they provide for us who support and invest to this project. We should not be tired for waiting on the positive updates they will bring to us.
Well upon seeing their videos they created, its very informative and creative.. they trying to make it easier for the people to really understand how Muxe will work. Through this, people and investors will come in.

Victori Keira Ong

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:05:24 PM

We need to wait patiently, because we are sure and confident in their team that they will be able to inform us about the changes and achievements of this project. Stay tuned and keep the trust in your heart Grin
Everything has its own time...the developers are creating a more specific and unique platform that Muxe has to offer . We can see through this that they want to improve for the best.
The creators are aware of the needs of his creations and I am sure the Muxe team is doing all these times to further improve this project. And they also knows when to develop every part of it.
Justenjoy1903

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:19:52 PM

Muxe creative and informative content with an aid of effective marketing strategy and planning will be able to make it on a hard market situation. Just choose the best exchange, partnership and strategic roadmap, this platform will be used and recognized globally.
Soslumisir

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:05:14 PM

Base on what I have seen with Muxe platform, I think they have the best platform so far in terms of real estate concept. Their whitepaper is very substantial and informative that very to comprehend and understand.
Anya Doreen

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:12:53 AM

I believe that not all successful ICO collected their target amount based on their time frame. Some project extend their ICO to reach their target amount and be able to improve more their platform. I'll still continue supporting Muxe.
If you are a person with an organize planning in your life, one of the characteristic you should have is flexibility. You should be able to adjust anytime. Because if you do not have it you will find it hard to deal with your problems and it's hard for you to succeed. And these are characteristics of MUXE.

Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: