Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:38:55 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 362 »
  Print  
Author Topic: rpietila Wall Observer - the Quality TA Thread ;)  (Read 907175 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
vokain
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1019

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2014, 12:13:42 AM

Mtgox isn't/wasn't going to die without something outlandish and major happening. And maybe this is it. I almost feel like Mtgox needs to default at least a little, to really bury the hatchet. I don't want people to lose their money and I don't want Bitcoin's reputation to suffer. But whatever it takes to remove this amatuer and disfunctional company from our existence - its really worth it. Just like silk road was a burden removed, I believe the removal of Mtgox is likewise a burden that when removed will help us all.

Silk Road is alive and well and more booming than ever. I have just recently received 5g of top quality MDMA from a reputable vendor on the site.

The Ross Ulbricht bust was massive advertisement for Silk Road and darknet cryptocurrency black market websites in general.

'A burden removed indeed'

Money laundering and black market has been the early lifeblood of Bitcoin whether you like it or not. It has been the spine upon which the rampant speculation was all based.

what are you, in portugal?
windjc
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 12:16:43 AM

Mtgox isn't/wasn't going to die without something outlandish and major happening. And maybe this is it. I almost feel like Mtgox needs to default at least a little, to really bury the hatchet. I don't want people to lose their money and I don't want Bitcoin's reputation to suffer. But whatever it takes to remove this amatuer and disfunctional company from our existence - its really worth it. Just like silk road was a burden removed, I believe the removal of Mtgox is likewise a burden that when removed will help us all.

Silk Road is alive and well and more booming than ever. I have just recently received 5g of top quality MDMA from a reputable vendor on the site.

The Ross Ulbricht bust was massive advertisement for Silk Road and darknet cryptocurrency black market websites in general.

Money laundering and black market has been the early lifeblood of Bitcoin whether you like it or not. It has been the spine upon which the rampant speculation was all based.

Perception is reality. Still druggies like yourself Mat gave bitcoin a bad name. Now we have to tolerate you while the rest of the population thinks you all got arrested.
Dragonkiller

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 12:22:13 AM

Perception is reality. Still druggies like yourself Mat gave bitcoin a bad name. Now we have to tolerate you while the rest of the population thinks you all got arrested.

I seriously think a lot of his concerns regarding 'whale rats' manipulating the price and other posts are drug related paranoia. Go easy on the drugs, buddy.
windjc
Legendary

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 12:27:38 AM

I seriously think a lot of his concerns regarding 'whale rats' manipulating the price and other posts are drug related paranoia. Go easy on the drugs, buddy.

True. It's very obvious.
vokain
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1019

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2014, 01:28:06 AM

shots fired  Cheesy
sgbett
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1087

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 01:44:08 AM

Hilarious. You might very well say my flippant and irreverent posting style is drug related, man. The 'manipulator' meme has been well done. I don't recall anyone ever claiming " ooh it's the drugs" before. You know why, because it would have been stupid and naive. Just like you and windjc are being now.

"A purely peer-to-peer version of electronic cash would allow online payments to be sent directly from one party to another without going through a financial institution" - Satoshi Nakamoto
*my posts are not investment advice*
sgbett
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1087

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 01:48:02 AM

Hey everybody I'm a libertarian anarchist crypto currency supporter! Bitcoin supports my libertarian ideals i am all about freedom and sticking it to the man.

Oh hey, you can't do that though, because it's illegal. The man said so.

"A purely peer-to-peer version of electronic cash would allow online payments to be sent directly from one party to another without going through a financial institution" - Satoshi Nakamoto
*my posts are not investment advice*
windjc
Legendary

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 02:30:22 AM

Hilarious. You might very well say my flippant and irreverent posting style is drug related, man. The 'manipulator' meme has been well done. I don't recall anyone ever claiming " ooh it's the drugs" before. You know why, because it would have been stupid and naive. Just like you and windjc are being now.

"Oh, its the drugs" is at least as credible an assertion than "oh, its manilpulation."  At least with the former accusation we have first hand experience dealing with fuc*ing crazy idiots on this forum, some who have obvious emotional issues. "Manipulators" on the other hand are always "these people that control things." There more like the monster in the closet. More speculative, shall we say?

In actuality, I don't care if you do drugs or buy drugs or sell drugs. Certain drugs are pretty fuc*ing distructive, but I'm not going to tell you that you can't destroy yourself. Mat flew off the fuc*ing handle just now because what we said about him was absolutely true. But maybe it was a bit harsh, as we all have things we have to deal with in life that are challenges.

But I did get something pretty cool out the exchange. Mat ignored me. He's been on my ignore for months but he is always responding to my posts, which others quote and them I'm forced to read. No more, I hope. No more. Smiley
MatTheCat

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 02:37:00 AM

"Oh, its the drugs" is at least as credible an assertion than "oh, its manilpulation."  At least with the former accusation we have first hand experience dealing with fuc*ing crazy idiots on this forum, some who have obvious emotional issues. "Manipulators" on the other hand are always "these people that control things." There more like the monster in the closet. More speculative, shall we say?

If manipulation or conspiracy doesn't exist in the world, then the current petrodollar global monetary system must therefore be honest and entirely above board. Only a drug addled idiot could possibly believe that there was anything untoward going on there.

Kraken Account, Robbed/Emptied. Kraken say "Fuck you, its your loss": https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1559553.msg15656643#msg15656643

Bitfinex victims. DO NOT TOUCH THE BFX TOKEN! Start moving it around, or trading it, and you will be construed as having accepted it as an alternative means of payment to your USD, BTC, etc.
windjc
Legendary

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 02:38:24 AM

If manipulation or conspiracy doesn't exist in the world, then the current petrodollar global monetary system must therefore be honest and entirely above board. Only a drug addled idiot could possibly believe that there was anything untoward going on there.

Dude. Obviously we are talking about these mysterious market "manipulators" that you are always bitching and screaming about that cheated you out of a fraction of a bitcoin on your last emotionally charged trade.
MatTheCat

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 03:18:57 AM

Dude. Obviously we are talking about these mysterious market "manipulators" that you are always bitching and screaming about that cheated you out of a fraction of a bitcoin on your last emotionally charged trade.

Hmm. So wealthy powerful sharks highly interested in the pursuit of yet more wealth and yet more power operate in the conventional world of finance but not in Bitcoin...hrmmm interesting.

As much as you may think you hate the money powers behind the reigns of the petrodollar system, only if the rumours of the Rothchild's wealth are true, is the petrodollar system as thoroughly nailed and cornered beyond all reproach, as the Bitcoin system currently is. We have this entity called 'Satoshi' who is well known to possess 12% of all Bitcoin in existence. Over 1 million fkn coins! Satoshi could be the NSA for all we know. Stranger more convoluted things would have happened in world history.

If I believed that i was big enough to boss these markets around in a way that suited my goals, then i know for sure i would do it and i would succeed with it until bigger boys had some different ideas in their heads and made market moves that tipped the scales beyond my control, at which point, i may or may not make efforts to regain control. Seeing this doesn't require a 12 hour paranoid filled LSD trip or even much imagination....it just kind of like the way that markets work, especially highly cornered and ultra volatile markets like Bitcoin.

Kraken Account, Robbed/Emptied. Kraken say "Fuck you, its your loss": https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1559553.msg15656643#msg15656643

Bitfinex victims. DO NOT TOUCH THE BFX TOKEN! Start moving it around, or trading it, and you will be construed as having accepted it as an alternative means of payment to your USD, BTC, etc.
windjc
Legendary

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 03:57:04 AM

Hmm. So wealthy powerful sharks highly interested in the pursuit of yet more wealth and yet more power operate in the conventional world of finance but not in Bitcoin...hrmmm interesting.

As much as you may think you hate the money powers behind the reigns of the petrodollar system, only if the rumours of the Rothchild's wealth are true, is the petrodollar system as thoroughly nailed and cornered beyond all reproach, as the Bitcoin system currently is. We have this entity called 'Satoshi' who is well known to possess 12% of all Bitcoin in existence. Over 1 million fkn coins! Satoshi could be the NSA for all we know. Stranger more convoluted things would have happened in world history.

If I believed that i was big enough to boss these markets around in a way that suited my goals, then i know for sure i would do it and i would succeed with it until bigger boys had some different ideas in their heads and made market moves that tipped the scales beyond my control, at which point, i may or may not make efforts to regain control. Seeing this doesn't require a 12 hour paranoid filled LSD trip or even much imagination....it just kind of like the way that markets work, especially highly cornered and ultra volatile markets like Bitcoin.

This is your brain on drugs. Wink
TERA

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 05:40:51 AM

Wow look at the orderbook on stamp and the massive buys yesterday. Still expecting it to trend into $400?
chessnut
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 06:18:25 AM

Wow look at the orderbook on stamp and the massive buys yesterday. Still expecting it to trend into $400?

Personally I think it is 50/50.
the selling is getting heated up on BTCe,
the force has stopped driving the bull market for now,
whales that bought at 550 will take a bite of profit. I think we will stay below 730-40 tonight and therefore I think the bulls will stand back and edge their orders a bit lower. We will see soon if this is a bull trap. on a larger scale, it smells of one. on a shorter time scale however, that was a very impressive bull run.

rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 06:23:28 AM

Based on the trendline analysis, yes. We have many long, agonizing weeks to go until it gets to be improbable according to the trendline. It is normal to have rallies based on false hopes, it is part of the capitulation process.

I think we saw the first signs of capitulation though, people losing faith in Bitcoin and quitting.

When it finally hits $400, you do not want to buy. You fear for it going to $200 and you losing 50% overnight. Then it is the time to buy Wink

HIM TVA Dragon, AOK-GM, Emperor of the Earth, Creator of the World, King of Crypto Kingdom, Lord of Malla, AOD-GEN, SA-GEN5, Ministry of Plenty (Join NOW!), Professor of Economics and Theology, Ph.D, AM, Chairman, Treasurer, Founder, CEO, 3*MG-2, 82*OHK, NKP, WTF, FFF, etc(x3)
chessnut
Legendary

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 06:31:30 AM

When it finally hits $400, you do not want to buy. You fear for it going to $200 and you losing 50% overnight. Then it is the time to buy Wink

very cunning theory!
I also imagine there will be a factor of greed in play after the spike. who would set a buy order at 400 when you can set it at 350? and why not 300? heck, lets try 250.

TERA

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 06:42:18 AM

Based on the trendline analysis, yes. We have many long, agonizing weeks to go until it gets to be improbable according to the trendline. It is normal to have rallies based on false hopes, it is part of the capitulation process.

I think we saw the first signs of capitulation though, people losing faith in Bitcoin and quitting.

It looks like more than just a rally. It's a huge fking bidwall, 8 million new dollars on the books, in front of the bottom, overnight. It just rose from a total of 15.5M to 16.5M as I was typing this, almost to ATH. Now the book looks completely warped into the bulls favor. How are you going to get through that? It's going to take an immense pressure, and that huge bid could be could be regenerating the whole time.

I felt fear yesterday. It wasn't fear about the price trend though. It was fear about a software bug and about exchanges running with my fiat. Is this something your service could help with?
isov

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 07:04:21 AM

How about maybe Mark in the house of Gox isn't so idiotic after all? Might also been just a good plan of how to make Bitcoin look stronger and possibly spark a new rally. He runs an exchange (some sort) so he probably has an idea of how much money there is just sitting in exchanges in no bid walls or anything. So he releases news like that where he knows that it's not going to take more than 15minutes before some people explain what it is about and that it is not anything new or reason to go panic mode? But also by making up a flashcrash like that he maybe scares those sideline money people to put in bids and that's what we are seeing now?
chessnut
Legendary

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 07:11:27 AM

How about maybe Mark in the house of Gox isn't so idiotic after all? Might also been just a good plan of how to make Bitcoin look stronger and possibly spark a new rally. He runs an exchange (some sort) so he probably has an idea of how much money there is just sitting in exchanges in no bid walls or anything. So he releases news like that where he knows that it's not going to take more than 15minutes before some people explain what it is about and that it is not anything new or reason to go panic mode? But also by making up a flashcrash like that he maybe scares those sideline money people to put in bids and that's what we are seeing now?

Yeah, at best, large bid walls only give a small edge.
aint nobody wanna drive the market, let somebody else do it.

rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 07:21:50 AM

It looks like more than just a rally. It's a huge fking bidwall, 8 million new dollars on the books, in front of the bottom, overnight. It just rose from a total of 15.5M to 16.5M as I was typing this, almost to ATH. Now the book looks completely warped into the bulls favor. How are you going to get through that? It's going to take an immense pressure, and that huge bid could be could be regenerating the whole time.

Bullshit, all bullshit. Big players want out. So they fake the market with the very USD that they received yesterday from the first wave of selling. How many times this has to happen before you realize? Ask Loaded for details, which he unfortunately cannot give you Wink

HIM TVA Dragon, AOK-GM, Emperor of the Earth, Creator of the World, King of Crypto Kingdom, Lord of Malla, AOD-GEN, SA-GEN5, Ministry of Plenty (Join NOW!), Professor of Economics and Theology, Ph.D, AM, Chairman, Treasurer, Founder, CEO, 3*MG-2, 82*OHK, NKP, WTF, FFF, etc(x3)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 362 »
  Print  

Jump to: