Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:16:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 [226] 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 ... 307 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SealsWithClubs.eu | Largest Bitcoin Poker Site | No Banking | Fast Cashouts  (Read 1403937 times)
donk4u
Legendary

Activity: 889
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 04:03:06 AM

hahalol spammed chat for days offering to loan multiple accounts for krillrolls. Finally dr hu was in lobby and did the right thing by confiscating accounts he was peddling. I have regained some faith thru this that seals mgmt. does take cheating seriously and I hope they stick to their guns so further cheating of this type with people buying multiple accounts for the purposes of flooding krillrols is stopped thru seals mgmt. vigilance.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nioc
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1008

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 05:19:25 AM

donk4u for cardroom manager!!
Wardrick
Legendary

Activity: 1022

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 06:12:17 AM
Last edit: July 25, 2014, 06:56:20 AM by Wardrick

I have a few suggestions that you should consider adding  to the features

1. Allow people to muck their hands if the hand goes to the river (Add an auto-muck option)

2. Add a bad beat jack-pot

3. Increase the break time for the higher dollar tournament entries. Maybe one 10-15 minutes break then the rest if there is any 3 minutes.
Micon
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1014

FPV Drone Pilot

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2014, 09:09:30 PM

I have a few suggestions that you should consider adding  to the features

1. Allow people to muck their hands if the hand goes to the river (Add an auto-muck option)

3. Increase the break time for the higher dollar tournament entries. Maybe one 10-15 minutes break then the rest if there is any 3 minutes.

tyvm for suggestions.  IMO it is this active dialogue that makes SwC what it is today.  From a player perspective, I am most excited for the following features:

1)  MTT chop system [all players at final table must click the "agree to talk chop" check-box, then software enters "chop talking making mode" where all remaining players need to unanimously agree on terms.  IMO this will generate hilarious chat at the very least.

2)  OFC, Baduecey, Badacey, mixed games - I think all of us hard core degens want this bad.  This will take a while to build, but the Doctor is in, and he's hard at work.

3)  MTT breaks on the :55's  - it's on the top of the dev list, with over 9000 other items Smiley

4)  bad beat jackpots & other crazy shit we could do soon - SwC has dealt ~28M hands or so, maybe more because the hand counter was reset a few times in the early days.... but it's *almost* to the point where a bad beat jackpot would make sense.  This is a much-requested feature and I think we can get really creative with it in a year or so after other games are built.  Having a "wheel-wheel" badeucey jackpot is much more attractive to me than the regular 'ole hold'em jackpot - but that could become epic when delimited in bitcoin - so I feel SwC will eventually have to do that.  IMO many-level bad beat jackpot, not just one thing triggering it - IMO also could be eventually expanded into "full shenanigans" tables with the same bad-beat promo extra rake, but maybe returned in really crazy ways, like any AA beat by a lower pair wins X%, full house over full house wins some small % while quads beat by str8 flush wins the big %.   Maybe nut flush vs. full house smaller jackpot and other small distributions of a pool that keeps building and paying out.  While I'm just spitballing here what about a tournament system that actually gives you a "One Time" ?  exact rules are up for debate. 

I'm flying FPV race drones these days. Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/MiconFPV
sugarbear

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 04:35:38 AM

I registered with the name sugarbear can I get my free coin now please
cAPSLOCK
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 5127

Whimsical Pants

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 06:32:45 AM

Here ya go:
lluboski

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 06:42:20 AM

tyvm for suggestions.  IMO it is this active dialogue that makes SwC what it is today.  From a player perspective, I am most excited for the following features:

1)  MTT chop system [all players at final table must click the "agree to talk chop" check-box, then software enters "chop talking making mode" where all remaining players need to unanimously agree on terms.  IMO this will generate hilarious chat at the very least.

2)  OFC, Baduecey, Badacey, mixed games - I think all of us hard core degens want this bad.  This will take a while to build, but the Doctor is in, and he's hard at work.

3)  MTT breaks on the :55's  - it's on the top of the dev list, with over 9000 other items Smiley

4)  bad beat jackpots & other crazy shit we could do soon - SwC has dealt ~28M hands or so, maybe more because the hand counter was reset a few times in the early days.... but it's *almost* to the point where a bad beat jackpot would make sense.  This is a much-requested feature and I think we can get really creative with it in a year or so after other games are built.  Having a "wheel-wheel" badeucey jackpot is much more attractive to me than the regular 'ole hold'em jackpot - but that could become epic when delimited in bitcoin - so I feel SwC will eventually have to do that.  IMO many-level bad beat jackpot, not just one thing triggering it - IMO also could be eventually expanded into "full shenanigans" tables with the same bad-beat promo extra rake, but maybe returned in really crazy ways, like any AA beat by a lower pair wins X%, full house over full house wins some small % while quads beat by str8 flush wins the big %.   Maybe nut flush vs. full house smaller jackpot and other small distributions of a pool that keeps building and paying out.  While I'm just spitballing here what about a tournament system that actually gives you a "One Time" ?  exact rules are up for debate. 

I respectfully disagree. The focus should be primarily on new reliable no lagging software with basic futures like late registration, synchronize break, wait for BB in a ring games, player notes, satellite tournaments,add some colors to the client,so you can highlight meager MTT, reclassify stakes, so we can actually use the fitter(currently all stakes are micro).
How about these things? Will we see any of that in foreseeable future?
Take hard look on a Krill system and adjust it, ( should provide incentive for seals to play and make business sense ) currently high tier accounts are money losers for SWC.
The system is not fair for new players.

Of course players want bad beat jackpot. They want anything free.( more freerolls etc.)

Wardrick
Legendary

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 07:38:25 AM

I have a few suggestions that you should consider adding  to the features

tyvm for suggestions.  IMO it is this active dialogue that makes SwC what it is today.  From a player perspective, I am most excited for the following features:

1)  MTT chop system [all players at final table must click the "agree to talk chop" check-box, then software enters "chop talking making mode" where all remaining players need to unanimously agree on terms.  IMO this will generate hilarious chat at the very least.

2)  OFC, Baduecey, Badacey, mixed games - I think all of us hard core degens want this bad.  This will take a while to build, but the Doctor is in, and he's hard at work.

3)  MTT breaks on the :55's  - it's on the top of the dev list, with over 9000 other items Smiley

4)  bad beat jackpots & other crazy shit we could do soon - SwC has dealt ~28M hands or so, maybe more because the hand counter was reset a few times in the early days.... but it's *almost* to the point where a bad beat jackpot would make sense.  This is a much-requested feature and I think we can get really creative with it in a year or so after other games are built.  Having a "wheel-wheel" badeucey jackpot is much more attractive to me than the regular 'ole hold'em jackpot - but that could become epic when delimited in bitcoin - so I feel SwC will eventually have to do that.  IMO many-level bad beat jackpot, not just one thing triggering it - IMO also could be eventually expanded into "full shenanigans" tables with the same bad-beat promo extra rake, but maybe returned in really crazy ways, like any AA beat by a lower pair wins X%, full house over full house wins some small % while quads beat by str8 flush wins the big %.   Maybe nut flush vs. full house smaller jackpot and other small distributions of a pool that keeps building and paying out.  While I'm just spitballing here what about a tournament system that actually gives you a "One Time" ?  exact rules are up for debate.  

I think another suggestion you should consider adding is knockout tournaments, where you get chips for knocking someone out.
notserp
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 08:07:08 AM

I have a few suggestions that you should consider adding  to the features

tyvm for suggestions.  IMO it is this active dialogue that makes SwC what it is today.  From a player perspective, I am most excited for the following features:

1)  MTT chop system [all players at final table must click the "agree to talk chop" check-box, then software enters "chop talking making mode" where all remaining players need to unanimously agree on terms.  IMO this will generate hilarious chat at the very least.

2)  OFC, Baduecey, Badacey, mixed games - I think all of us hard core degens want this bad.  This will take a while to build, but the Doctor is in, and he's hard at work.

3)  MTT breaks on the :55's  - it's on the top of the dev list, with over 9000 other items Smiley

4)  bad beat jackpots & other crazy shit we could do soon - SwC has dealt ~28M hands or so, maybe more because the hand counter was reset a few times in the early days.... but it's *almost* to the point where a bad beat jackpot would make sense.  This is a much-requested feature and I think we can get really creative with it in a year or so after other games are built.  Having a "wheel-wheel" badeucey jackpot is much more attractive to me than the regular 'ole hold'em jackpot - but that could become epic when delimited in bitcoin - so I feel SwC will eventually have to do that.  IMO many-level bad beat jackpot, not just one thing triggering it - IMO also could be eventually expanded into "full shenanigans" tables with the same bad-beat promo extra rake, but maybe returned in really crazy ways, like any AA beat by a lower pair wins X%, full house over full house wins some small % while quads beat by str8 flush wins the big %.   Maybe nut flush vs. full house smaller jackpot and other small distributions of a pool that keeps building and paying out.  While I'm just spitballing here what about a tournament system that actually gives you a "One Time" ?  exact rules are up for debate.  

I think another suggestion you should consider adding is knockout tournaments, where you get chips for knocking someone out.

they had one but not to much players played i think
nioc
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1008

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 08:31:08 AM

I respectfully disagree. The focus should be primarily on new reliable no lagging software with basic futures like late registration, synchronize break, wait for BB in a ring games, player notes, satellite tournaments,add some colors to the client,so you can highlight meager MTT, reclassify stakes, so we can actually use the fitter(currently all stakes are micro).
Take hard look on a Krill system and adjust it, ( should provide incentive for seals to play and make business sense ) currently high tier accounts are money losers for SWC.

Of course players want bad beat jackpot. They want anything free.( more freerolls etc.)

lluboski, spot on as usual. 

I was about to correct you and say that BBJs take an extra rake and then I remembered that when Seals used to have them as a promo there was no extra rake.

Also as to #2, adding baducey, badacey and mixed games.  The most popular game after NLH is PLO.  As someone recently posted, the PLO games have been drying up.  How are less popular games going to fare?  What will be done to increase the action at the current cash games?  Although I have a decent amount of krill I wouldn't be adverse to a change if it helps drive action. 

Micon, please listen to lluboski.
1slolt1

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 05:17:26 PM

Is there a minimum amount you need to earn in order to get paid rakeback?  If so does it accumulate between weeks or do you just lose it?
Micon
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1014

FPV Drone Pilot

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2014, 05:31:51 PM

1)  luboski said many useful things back there.  Many things are either in the next client version or planned for the future.  I would like to reiterate the reason for SwC growning so slowly from a software perspective is because the focus has always been security first.   

2) Late registration, player notes, wait for BB, and satty tourneys are all on the horizon. 

3) IMO mix games and OFC will bring more humans to the site and will positively effect the other games and increase tournament numbers.  When poker gets to high limits, it usually moves to mix games.  As a pure bitcoin poker site, I can see SwC hosting very high stakes mix games after we launch them - this would occasionally spawn very high stakes NL, adding a player to the 25/50+ player pool.

4)  BIG BTC today in a few hours!  glglglgl all, I'll see you there!  Also remember hit me any time via email micon@sealswithclubs.eu for any reason.  I have been working closely with Glitch on the MTT schedule, feel free to tell him your MTT ideas.  We have a process where are constantly tweaking the schedule, and I want to hear as much input as possible from our loyal players. 

GLGLGLGLGL Seals, and tyvm for playing with us.

I'm flying FPV race drones these days. Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/MiconFPV
donk4u
Legendary

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 05:39:16 PM

Here ya go:

lolz
donk4u
Legendary

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 05:40:58 PM

1)  luboski said many useful things back there.  Many things are either in the next client version or planned for the future.  I would like to reiterate the reason for SwC growning so slowly from a software perspective is because the focus has always been security first.  

2) Late registration, player notes, wait for BB, and satty tourneys are all on the horizon.  

3) IMO mix games and OFC will bring more humans to the site and will positively effect the other games and increase tournament numbers.  When poker gets to high limits, it usually moves to mix games.  As a pure bitcoin poker site, I can see SwC hosting very high stakes mix games after we launch them - this would occasionally spawn very high stakes NL, adding a player to the 25/50+ player pool.

4)  BIG BTC today in a few hours!  glglglgl all, I'll see you there!  Also remember hit me any time via email micon@sealswithclubs.eu for any reason.  I have been working closely with Glitch on the MTT schedule, feel free to tell him your MTT ideas.  We have a process where are constantly tweaking the schedule, and I want to hear as much input as possible from our loyal players.  

GLGLGLGLGL Seals, and tyvm for playing with us.

lubozki doesn't play ring I played a ton of ring at todays prices to get to 50k krill you change the krillrolls seals can eat shit. I paid 180 a week in rake one month in a row. I love how all the peops who bitch about krill are the ones who contribute fucking nothing to the site rake. Seals mgmt. should  stop the people who buy multiple accounts to flood the krillrolls its an abomination. Don't penalize your fucking loyal players who slaved for their krill like me for instance.

Luboski thinks its fucking fair for me to have krilled at todays prices like a fucking slave and have 50k krill taken away? Fuck you to infinity .
donk4u
Legendary

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 05:49:11 PM

G  **** YOURSELF I PAID CLOSE TO 200 RAKE FOR A MONTH STRAIGHT SLAVING IN RING TO GET MY 50K. YOUR A *****ING DARING SEAL. if YOU PLAYED RING AND PAID AT TODAYS PRICES TO GET TO 50K KRILL YOU WOULD BE SAYING THAT BULLSHIT YOU C**T.  lET THE NEW PLAYERS SLAVE TO GET THEIR KRILL LIKE I F****ING DID .
lluboski

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 09:12:01 PM

lubozki doesn't play ring I played a ton of ring at todays prices to get to 50k krill you change the krillrolls seals can eat shit. I paid 180 a week in rake one month in a row. I love how all the peops who bitch about krill are the ones who contribute fucking nothing to the site rake. Seals mgmt. should  stop the people who buy multiple accounts to flood the krillrolls its an abomination. Don't penalize your fucking loyal players who slaved for their krill like me for instance.

Luboski thinks its fucking fair for me to have krilled at todays prices like a fucking slave and have 50k krill taken away? Fuck you to infinity .

Lol, thank you for your kind words.

Seriously now, you actually agree with me in your post that something should change. Maybe access  to krillroll should depend also how much krill the account
earn last month so inactive account cannot play the krillroll. Smiley
Wardrick
Legendary

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 10:15:44 PM

Nobody loaned me 70 chips so I could buy into the big BTC :/ , assholes. My deposit got two confirmations about 1 minute after the tourney started lol.
donk4u
Legendary

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 03:42:52 AM
Last edit: July 28, 2014, 04:35:09 AM by donk4u

Seriously now, you actually agree with me in your post that something should change. Maybe access  to krillroll should depend also how much krill the account

Maybe when you earn 50k krill you can throw your 2 cents in. People in this forum should not be able to make krillroll suggestments until they have acquired proper krill only fair based on luboskiz theories.  You have not even earned 10k krill and have been on the site as long as I have. Your krill level is daring seal which takes 2500 krill lolol.  You don't contribute rake to the site by playing ring since you don't even play ring. I have earned my way into the 50k krill roll by raking thousands of dollars for the site while getting 10 percent rakeback after reaching 10k krill. Rakeback before 10k krill was a redonculous 2 percent lolol.

Other sites offer 27 percent rakeback down the line. Imo the krill rolls compensate hard raking players for the low rakeback and make it feasible for the players. New accounts have not raked thousands of dollars for the site so they shouldn't have the  same bonuses as players who have its that simple.

The site should show some loyalty to players who have raked thousands of dollars for it over people like luboski who play no ring games.  Players that raked at pathetic 10 percent rakeback until 50k krill It was a long grind to get to 50k krill and I and the other players who contributed to the rake should be rewarded as we received no other compensation but the krillrolls.  10 percent rakeback until 50k krill is an absolute joke. Raking for the 50k krill rolls is probably the only reason I played the ring games and have played a total of 3 and now an idiot like luboisk  who doesn't contribute to ring rake wants to take it away. Fuck you again luboiski and don't chime in until you have raked for the krillrolls you want to take away or make adjustments to.
Wardrick
Legendary

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 03:56:17 AM

Maybe when you earn 50k krill you can throw your 2 cents in. You have not even earned 10k krill and again you don't contribute rake to the site by playing ring since you don't even play ring. I have earned my way into the 50k krill roll by raking thousands of dollars for the site while getting 10 percent rakeback after reaeaching 10k krill.  it was 2 percent rakeback before 10k in krill. 

Other sites offer 27 percent rakeback down the line. Imo the krill rolls compensate hard raking players for the low rakeback and make it feasible for the players. New accounts have not raked thousands of dollars for the site so they shouldn't have the  same bonuses as players who have its that simple.

The site should show some loyalty to players who have raked thousands of dollars for it over people like luboski who play no ring games.  Players that raked at pathetic 10 percent rakeback until 50k krill It was a long grind to get to 50k krill and I and the other players who contributed to the rake should be rewarded as we received no other compensation but the krillrolls.  10 percent rakeback until 50k krill is an absolute joke. Raking for the 50k krill rolls is probably the only reason I played the ring games and have played a total of 3 and now an idiot like luboisk  who doesn't contribute to ring rake wants to take it away. Fuck you again luboiski and don't chime in until you have raked for the krillrolls you want to take away or make adjustments to.

Have you won or lost a lot of money grinding to 50K krill?
ruggedman_dan
Legendary

Activity: 1012

We on P. Sherman 42 Wallaby Way, Sydney

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 06:31:56 AM

Yall should start double or nothing sng's like how carbon used to do.

10 man table
$10 buy in
$100 pot
5 get $20 and double their dough
first 5 to get eliminated get nada

excuse me if swc already does this. been awhile since I played there.
Pages: « 1 ... 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 [226] 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 ... 307 »
  Print  

Jump to: