Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:41:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1247 1248 1249 1250 1251 1252 1253 1254 1255 1256 1257 1258 1259 1260 1261 1262 1263 1264 1265 1266 1267 1268 1269 1270 1271 1272 1273 1274 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 1291 1292 1293 1294 1295 1296 [1297] 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 ... 1832 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit  (Read 3055611 times)
Jumbley
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 03:46:06 PM

We could use some news from Marketing or Jared from SA.
A quick update while the market's falling waiting on it Smiley It cost nothing but 2 minutes
I mean everyone is waiting for this kind of stuff right now. It would be wise to keep them new and curious investors

What kind of news are you talking about? Jared was speaking about private vs public blockchain's, that's it. Nothing to announce and we knew this already. All the people shouting there will be DGB news are just trying to create hype.

Just lightning the fact that the JHB conf was  a step for DGB.
People would like a debrief, on how people did react to Jared speach, what do they think of DGB after his talk.. Etc , you know basic reaction.
he Jared wasn't waiting for something out of this conf, why bother moving there in South Africa ?
I think 'killing it' in a good way like when something is 'sic' or 'wicked' or whichever negative term they use today to mean the opposite of what they are actually saying.

https://twitter.com/LaurenceTiana/status/705689241297264641
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dream7000

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 03:51:29 PM

A quick update while the market's falling waiting on it Smiley It cost nothing but 2 minutes
I mean everyone is waiting for this kind of stuff right now. It would be wise to keep them new and curious investors

What kind of news are you talking about? Jared was speaking about private vs public blockchain's, that's it. Nothing to announce and we knew this already. All the people shouting there will be DGB news are just trying to create hype.

People would like a debrief, on how people did react to Jared speach, what do they think of DGB after his talk.. Etc , you know basic reaction.
he Jared wasn't waiting for something out of this conf, why bother moving there in South Africa ?

Only the presence and turning the DGB makers at a meeting like this is a great thing.

ghostycc

Activity: 270
Merit: 250

Lovin' Crypto

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 03:52:48 PM

Only the presence and turning the DGB makers at a meeting like this is a great thing.

Of course. But 2 mins to post a quick word would help people trust a little bit more after an event. Specially when people are waiting for this kind of stuff. Even if it's not really important.

Stop these Hype money, get in DGB!
FrenchFrog FTW
yoyoamigo

Activity: 622
Merit: 504

Your only Amigo, in the World of Crypto

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2016, 04:24:09 PM
Last edit: March 04, 2016, 04:38:20 PM by yoyoamigo

Of course. But 2 mins to post a quick word would help people trust a little bit more after an event. Specially when people are waiting for this kind of stuff. Even if it's not really important.

For a Start...Jared's reputation is rising!!!
another way to say 'killing it!' would be 'rocking it!'. But its a lot more acutely intense than just...rocking.
https://twitter.com/LaurenceTiana/status/705689241297264641 (Thanks Jumbley for the share! and 24 for tipping her!)

NEED A QUICK DOSE of information? Here:
https://twitter.com/hashtag/btcjhb16?src=hash
https://twitter.com/BitcoinConf_ZA

enjoy scrolling down...several mentions of DigiByte/Jared

◈◈◈ Trading Tip ◈◈◈
Having trouble trying to get your sell/buy orders filled up? That's because it's probably behind a HUGE sell/buy order.
Check the list of orders and put it in front.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

24hralttrade

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

Community Liaison,How can i help you?

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2016, 04:53:03 PM

Word on the street is; Jared totally nailed it in SA!  Grin

No annoucement I guess ?
I’m sure Jared will report in when he gets a chance, I think he is demonstrating DiguSign to Barclays at the moment.

http://digusign.com/document/AWoPn4ZY4iHSRNUwCzYG  Grin

Want to see the Future of Retail omnichannel demo store powered by Digibyte & Tofugear teams?
Please feel free to contact me if you have anything to report or you have any questions.
testcoin

Activity: 465

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2016, 04:54:27 PM

Haven't followed DGB for a while... but it seems an exciting news is coming..

Would be great if someome could post a complete story

ghostycc

Lovin' Crypto

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 04:56:01 PM

We would appreciate a quick word from the dev , that what I was saying Smiley

FrenchFrog FTW
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 05:46:03 PM

Good to see VC is growing in Africa.  From the pics and twitter feed it seems like it was a good conference?
pringles1901

Activity: 391
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 07:10:55 PM

No news from Jared yet...I am surprised thought he would have at least posted something by now...if it were another coin they would be swinging from the rafters by now.........Maybe marketing/hype isnt Jareds strongest point could also be the reason why DGB doesnt seem to get much attention from more investors....... Angry
bitkapp

Activity: 517
Merit: 500

aka alaniz

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 07:20:51 PM

I'm sure he'll be sharing his opinion in due course. I prefer the fact that he's trying to network etc. at the event rather than posting stuff on forums Tongue

pringles1901

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 07:25:52 PM

I'm sure he'll be sharing his opinion in due course. I prefer the fact that he's trying to network etc. at the event rather than posting stuff on forums Tongue

Its a little bit sad TBH that he does not jump on the hype train with the rest of the Devs...considering for the last 5 days its been hyped constantly in the POLO trollbox this big event & now all that hard work by the DGB fan boys gets slapped in the face with a wet fish
Makes them look idiots to others & then in the future any real good news falls on deaf ears.......before you even say it no i am not here to pump & dump i could do that now as my break even price on DGB now stands at 14 sats Grin
Jumbley
Legendary

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 07:41:24 PM

Its a little bit sad TBH that he does not jump on the hype train with the rest of the Devs...considering for the last 5 days its been hyped constantly in the POLO trollbox this big event & now all that hard work by the DGB fan boys gets slapped in the face with a wet fish
Makes them look idiots to others & then in the future any real good news falls on deaf ears.......before you even say it no i am not here to pump & dump i could do that now as my break even price on DGB now stands at 14 sats Grin
I’d say you had a point, if he put the people in the pol troll box up to it but I very much doubt he did. They hype things for their own reasons, I guess!

14 sat you're a sly one Pringles. I hope you haven't come here to win any more awards now have you? 
pringles1901

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 08:12:22 PM

HaHaHa Jumbley I dont need anymore rewards I have just enough room left on my shelf for the one you gave me...still waiting for it to arrive though....should have used Digispeed to send it would have arrived by now Grin
Jumbley
Legendary

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 08:29:45 PM

HaHaHa Jumbley I dont need anymore rewards I have just enough room left on my shelf for the one you gave me...still waiting for it to arrive though....should have used Digispeed to send it would have arrived by now Grin

Good, glad to hear that!
Well keep the spot dusted, I won’t know how many I’ll need to get made until this is all over.  Grin
ghostycc

Lovin' Crypto

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 09:13:50 PM

For sure it's good for Jared to develop his network out there.
However I'm usually at 100% behind the work done by the team about Digibyte. I say usually because today I don't really understand why tons of Dev are surfing the conference wave with their communitie's but not the DGB one.

We've been able to read twits from Eth and FCT dev ..and other speakers too giving some feedback. . Results.. debrief. .. sharing experience..

People did tag and quote Jared over the Web aswell!

It would have been nice from him to give back a word or feedback to share his own experience.
Everyone who loves Digibyte would appreciate a little enthusiast word.

We all know Jared roxed there! He knows exactly where DGB team and himself are going... no doubt about this!

FrenchFrog FTW
EPLDCC

Activity: 245

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 12:21:14 AM

I wasn't at the conference.  But, from what I've heard, Jared gave a great presentation on the role of public and private blockchains, and how DigiByte works to provide solutions and services.  Those are the facts.  And the facts don't have anything to do with hype or marketing.

Congratulations Jared.  It's great to have an active developer who contributes to the larger perspectives and approaches that shape how consumers and companies adopt digital currencies. 

I think it's a testament to Jared's professional management and development that he is not trying to hype up his contribution for personal gain.  It would be tacky and unprofessional if he were at the conference trying to pump up the exchange value of DGB.

The conference was March 3 and 4.  I just got home from work on Friday, but as I write it is 2:00 a.m. in Johannesburg.  So, the meetings wrapped up the the second and final day.  People went to dinner, then they went out to have a few drinks to celebrate.  I hope Jared went out on the town and had a great night to celebrate a great conference.  If I were going to the conference I would have extended the trip through the weekend to have some time to see the sights for a couple of days.

It's amazing that people are upset that he didn't run back to the hotel room to get onto to babysitTalk to help you clear your open orders on poloniex.  It's not his job to help you profit from trading.  He's doing a great job contributing, building services, developing, and defining a professional standard for digital currency applications.  It should make us all proud to have him as a developer of DGB.

Congratulations to you again Jared.  Hope you have a great trip.
Kahvi

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 01:54:12 AM

I wasn't at the conference.  But, from what I've heard, Jared gave a great presentation on the role of public and private blockchains, and how DigiByte works to provide solutions and services.  Those are the facts.  And the facts don't have anything to do with hype or marketing.

Congratulations Jared.  It's great to have an active developer who contributes to the larger perspectives and approaches that shape how consumers and companies adopt digital currencies. 

I think it's a testament to Jared's professional management and development that he is not trying to hype up his contribution for personal gain.  It would be tacky and unprofessional if he were at the conference trying to pump up the exchange value of DGB.

The conference was March 3 and 4.  I just got home from work on Friday, but as I write it is 2:00 a.m. in Johannesburg.  So, the meetings wrapped up the the second and final day.  People went to dinner, then they went out to have a few drinks to celebrate.  I hope Jared went out on the town and had a great night to celebrate a great conference.  If I were going to the conference I would have extended the trip through the weekend to have some time to see the sights for a couple of days.

It's amazing that people are upset that he didn't run back to the hotel room to get onto to babysitTalk to help you clear your open orders on poloniex.  It's not his job to help you profit from trading.  He's doing a great job contributing, building services, developing, and defining a professional standard for digital currency applications.  It should make us all proud to have him as a developer of DGB.

Very well said!
bobthenager

Activity: 443
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2016, 01:55:59 AM

+ 10000000!
tmoney2013

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 06:00:19 AM

Been with digibyte since the beginning and still holding my 5 million! Keep up the great work Jared.
yoyoamigo

Activity: 622
Merit: 504

Your only Amigo, in the World of Crypto

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2016, 09:41:08 AM

The most awesome glitch i have ever seen on an exchange in my life.
You have been warned!! this is not real. i literally saw it and just decided to printscreen what i saw

For the full image:
http://i68.tinypic.com/21owqde.jpg
http://i64.tinypic.com/2z50jo6.jpg

◈◈◈ Trading Tip ◈◈◈
An ironclad rule that all successful traders do - Buy Low, Sell High.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

Pages: « 1 ... 1247 1248 1249 1250 1251 1252 1253 1254 1255 1256 1257 1258 1259 1260 1261 1262 1263 1264 1265 1266 1267 1268 1269 1270 1271 1272 1273 1274 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 1291 1292 1293 1294 1295 1296 [1297] 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 ... 1832 »
  Print  

Jump to: