Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 07:01:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 [1015] 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 ... 1832 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit  (Read 3058428 times)
Sharkzz1

Activity: 880
Merit: 251

Think differently

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 05:50:44 PM

I think maybe we may hire some popular person in digital currency arena.
Even if they share a link on their twitter, that gives an exposure for DGB.
This may seem weird but this is how it works. Along with the development, those people would support dgb.  
They would not reject a reasonable offer.

You should write for Seinfeld maybe, you are that funny.

Dying to read about other of your suggestions, really...

The path of success is just ahead for DGC. halinyo and "Jettin'" Just Jared on board... how can it fail???

For further insurance, may I suggest you enroll Bobsurplus?

Whenver i see this novice trader on a thread fudding, I will buy blindly, will be picking up a few more here

This guy is such a loser, look over his posts and it shows you how much of a loser he is, he fudded BLK and it pumped, he fudded VRC and it pumped and even fudded NAUT and look at that Cheesy

Barrabas is the David Seaman of the alt scene, do the opposite of what this guy says and you will do well in this landscape! GLGT

Typical of the handles at hand... Yes, pls by all means, take a good look at BLK and my "fudding" -nevermind I uncovered the reign of The Black Hand there- and you will find that it was high in the 40s (even touched, briefly, the mid 50s) and is now, after "pumping" in midteens and going back down to the mid singles where it has been for a year. And yes, take a look at VRC, which was in the high 30s and went all the way to a loss of 90% --while it pumped and, on the way back to 3, stays now at about 10. And yes, by all means look deeply at NAUT, which after "pumping", and pumping very, very big, stays still way below where it was when my "fudding" started...

And while you are at it, take a good look at the other ones, the ones that - as I "fudded" them, proving they were scams- are no longer even in the field. There are quite a few there.

If nothing else, you will gain some real perspective... not to mention how easily identify idiots on BTCT boards...

TamiLee

Activity: 637
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 06:18:41 PM

This may seem weird but this is how it works. Along with the development, those people would support dgb.  

The path of success is just ahead for DGC. halinyo and "Jettin'" Just Jared on board... how can it fail???

Whenver i see this novice trader on a thread fudding, I will buy blindly, will be picking up a few more here

This guy is such a loser, look over his posts and it shows you how much of a loser he is, he fudded BLK and it pumped, he fudded VRC and it pumped and even fudded NAUT and look at that Cheesy

Barrabas is the David Seaman of the alt scene, do the opposite of what this guy says and you will do well in this landscape! GLGT

Typical of the handles at hand... Yes, pls by all means, take a good look at BLK and my "fudding" -nevermind I uncovered the reign of The Black Hand there- and you will find that it was high in the 40s (even touched, briefly, the mid 50s) and is now, after "pumping" in midteens and going back down to the mid singles where it has been for a year. And yes, take a look at VRC, which was in the high 30s and went all the way to a loss of 90% --while it pumped and, on the way back to 3, stays now at about 10. And yes, by all means look deeply at NAUT, which after "pumping", and pumping very, very big, stays still way below where it was when my "fudding" started...

And while you are at it, take a good look at the other ones, the ones that - as I "fudded" them, proving they were scams- are no longer even in the field. There are quite a few there.

If nothing else, you will gain some real perspective... not to mention how easily identify idiots on BTCT boards...

What is your issue with dgb? They said the 250k usd investor had to be kept anonymous. Everything else has been transparent.
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 06:38:03 PM

What is your issue with dgb? They said the 250k usd investor had to be kept anonymous. Everything else has been transparent.

The issue is very simple and quite reflected in the price: This project is not an inch further, in any direction, than it was when started. Not an inch.

All that jetting around the world by "jettin'" Jared, all those offices across continents, all those anonymous $250k have produced...NOTHING in many months already. Nothing whatsoever.

Do you think it is an issue worth having? No? Ok then...
Sharkzz1

Think differently

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 06:51:10 PM

I need help ASAP, i just sent some DGB from my active wallet to my offline wallet.
It has more than 100 confirmations but when i check it on the blockchain it still hasn't arrived yet?
it says unconfirmed txs balance? But it has already been confirmed right?
What can i do now?
TamiLee

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 06:57:17 PM

The issue is very simple and quite reflected in the price: This project is not an inch further, in any direction, than it was when started. Not an inch.

All that jetting around the world by "jettin'" Jared, all those offices across continents, all those anonymous $250k have produced...NOTHING in many months already. Nothing whatsoever.

Yes but investor not going to pump price because sha and scrypt multipools keep dumping. Miners of the other 3 algos hold coins as normal users able to mine them. Things will change in 4 to 8 years when the rewards are less then it become a sellers market. It is a buyers market  at these cheap prices.

250k usd investment is going into projects like digispeed.
TamiLee

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 06:59:55 PM

I need help ASAP, i just sent some DGB from my active wallet to my offline wallet.
It has more than 100 confirmations but when i check it on the blockchain it still hasn't arrived yet?
What can i do now?

Do you have access to your offline wallet at the moment?
Your active wallet on exchange? 
Sharkzz1

Think differently

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 07:01:29 PM

What can i do now?

lol it's more than 9000 km away from me, so no.
But maybe i can delete everything except the wallet.dat? and resync? would that help?
And it's my desktop wallet so no exchange.
halinyo
Legendary

Activity: 1106

The future is bright with DigiByte.

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 07:04:12 PM

What can i do now?

How long has it been ?
TamiLee

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 07:06:20 PM

What can i do now?

But maybe i can delete everything except the wallet.dat? and resync? would that help?

compare your block your at on wallet compare to block explorer maybe wallet not syncing but not saying out of sync.
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 07:12:45 PM

Yes but investor not going to pump price because sha and scrypt multipools keep dumping. Miners of the other 3 algos hold coins as normal users able to mine them. Things will change in 4 to 8 years when the rewards are less then it become a sellers market. It is a buyers market  at these cheap prices.

250k usd investment is going into projects like digispeed.

The way I see it, 4-8 years is exactly akin to 40-80 years. Why not being generous with numbers like those?

You are just not serious, sorry.
Sharkzz1

Think differently

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 07:19:15 PM

What can i do now?

compare your block your at on wallet compare to block explorer maybe wallet not syncing but not saying out of sync.

I'm gonna give it a few more hours before im gonna freak the hell out.
digitalgrow

Activity: 704

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 07:21:11 PM

Lol dude you live in some deluded fantasy world and its guys like you that feed the pockets of those that make money in this game

Keep going buddy, Im always buying where I see you pop up  Cool
TamiLee

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 07:21:57 PM

The way I see it, 4-8 years is exactly akin to 40-80 years. Why not being generous with numbers like those?

In that 4 year lot of development.  4 year go very quick. Coin will be at 1 usd in future. Then my children's children will be able to live off the dgb I making now.
bogglor

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

DigiByte? Yes!

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 07:24:16 PM

What can i do now?

http://digiexplorer.info/ is constantly behind with unconfirmed transactions. It seems like every few days they 'catch up'

If you can see the transaction in a block, then you are fine - no need to "freak the hell out" Smiley

You can also check the block/transaction on http://www.digistats.info/#/explorer, but I wouldn't trust the wallet totals there because there are some problems with that explorer.

My current miner setup: Linux - Ubuntu 12.04, Two 1.3Mh/s Scrypt ASICs, Two Radeon HD 7850 GPU mining different algos (usually qubit or skein).
Click here for my DGB Address QR code.   DGB Address: D6ZLjbSWu2mse3EqtoSn93nFrJ85wPKBF5
I have the DGB Gaming Wallet on my Galaxy S6
Sharkzz1

Think differently

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 07:33:48 PM
Last edit: July 09, 2015, 05:14:56 PM by Sharkzz1

What can i do now?

http://digiexplorer.info/ is constantly behind with unconfirmed transactions. It seems like every few days they 'catch up'

If you can see the transaction in a block, then you are fine - no need to "freak the hell out" Smiley

You can also check the block/transaction on http://www.digistats.info/#/explorer, but I wouldn't trust the wallet totals there because there are some problems with that explorer.

Thanks sooooo much guys for the fast help, i was about to freak out but i kept calm.
Totally forgot the Digistats website, works like a charm and you're right Bogglor.
The digiexplorer is indeed behind, i thought it was real time that's why i almost freaked out  Tongue
Thanks again for the fast help guys, i appreciate it. Feel relieved again.
Cheers Grin
CryptoRaver

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 07:34:51 PM

What can i do now?

I'm gonna give it a few more hours before im gonna freak the hell out.

Had it many times with other coins resync always did the job for me Wink

(save wallet.dat before)

Hope you have a good vacation enjoy and come back with loads of good ideas Wink
Sharkzz1

Think differently

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 07:38:00 PM

Thanks @ Cryptoraver Wink
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 07:44:03 PM

In that 4 year lot of development.  4 year go very quick. Coin will be at 1 usd in future. Then my children's children will be able to live off the dgb I making now.

So you really are serious? Wow.
24hralttrade

Activity: 756

Community Liaison,How can i help you?

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2015, 07:59:50 PM

Hey barabbas, Go F*ck yourself. You are on my ignore list.

Want to see the Future of Retail omnichannel demo store powered by Digibyte & Tofugear teams?
Please feel free to contact me if you have anything to report or you have any questions.
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 08:08:46 PM

Hey barabbas, Go F*ck yourself. You are on my ignore list.

Another believer, I suppose...
Pages: « 1 ... 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 [1015] 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 ... 1832 »
  Print  

Jump to: