Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 05:26:19 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 [414] 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 ... 506 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [USDe] Unitary Status Dollar eCoin $$ IMPROVED Halving | KGW Fix Update!!!  (Read 578412 times)
lasciv

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 12:14:06 AM

fuckin clowns. who's on the right chain?
lasciv

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 12:23:02 AM

We have given everyone ample time to update. We are reaching out to exchanges and services to make sure they are updated.

At this time if you feel worried about your USDe, I would advise you verify with your exchange and make sure they are on the correct github.

Why don't you put that instead of '[ANN] [USDe] Unitary Status Dollar eCoin | ***Shop Online with USDe!***', so that people don't end up with worthless coins.
USD-e (OP)

Activity: 196

Cryptonankee - your trusted USDe servant

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2014, 12:38:37 AM

Done

Donate to the USDe Development Fund BTC: 1N2ZrY7zft13WY1hw8zfAHc2pDzXFXFj1Y   USDe: Gg4LbCtSzw7HoFd5np2TuXD6TRty32U6ug

Do you have USDe in YOUR Wallet?
CryptoGuy

Activity: 524
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 12:51:12 AM

GUYS, btc38 is one of the major alt-coins exchange in china,,competitive to BTER.

vote our baby please !

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=501963.0

exactly how many exchanges do we need?? LOL

All of them. I'm sure there are others like myself that only deal with a few exchanges we trust. If a coin isn't on them, we don't trade them. I've been burned too many times to trust every random exchange that pops up.

<Insert favorite coin here>
travwill

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 01:06:15 AM

GUYS, btc38 is one of the major alt-coins exchange in china,,competitive to BTER.

vote our baby please !

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=501963.0

exactly how many exchanges do we need?? LOL

All of them. I'm sure there are others like myself that only deal with a few exchanges we trust. If a coin isn't on them, we don't trade them. I've been burned too many times to trust every random exchange that pops up.

Happy to vote, but don't see USDE on the list even ;-)

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
travwill

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 01:12:04 AM

Thanks to those who have pumped us up the list with the donations!

Still keeping up my 50-100 manual votes / day.

Every vote counts!

https://www.mintpal.com/voting

Sent a little more BTC to bump us up to 3rd place.  We'll probably just let CTM take the next add to the site, but then we'll jump in front of IXC when it is time for the next update.

Please keep voting everyone so we have to spend less BTC in the end ;-)

VIRTUAL WORLDS
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
flankliu

Activity: 334
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 01:19:52 AM

USDe Community,

After careful consideration, strategic review and many long drawn out discussions, the board members of the USDe Coin have decided to intentionally fork the block chain.  This fork will be done for several reasons:

• To protect the value and integrity of USDe.  USDe was created with the consumer in mind, i.e., to be accessible to all, easy to use, with fast transactions and accepted by numerous retailers. USDe was not fashioned so that miners can attempt to guess or manipulate blocks.
  • USDe was also created with the intention of not only retaining its value, but with the ideal of gaining greater value over time. The goal of USDe is to succeed by becoming the standard currency for online transactions and eventually, shopping at your neighborhood grocery store.

Approximately 8 days from today, the USDe block chain will fork at exactly block # 107,500. The goal of the fork is to cease the paying out of bonus / superblocks in the amounts of 5,000, 10,000, 20,000, 50,000 and 100,000 USDe. These superblocks will be removed permanently. Henceforth, after this fork, all blocks will payout 4,000 coins each until the scheduled block reward halving.

Upon the block chain reaching approximately 1/3 of all coins mined, the block chain will again halve the value to 2,000 coins. When in the future the block chain reaches 2/3 of all coins mined, the block will again split to a payout of 1,000 coins until all remaining coins have been mined.

We will be in touch with every USDe pool, service provider, store and exchange to make sure that this update goes smoothly. If there is a store, exchange or USDe-related service provider that is not listed here or may be obscure, please let us know who they are, so that we can make sure they are on board with the update.

Thank you for your continued support!
The USDe Coin Board

P.S. Our official source code and all updates can be found here:
https://github.com/usde-project/usde

The Windows Wallet links have been updated on this thread and the http://usd-e.com Web Site.

Go USDe!

great job,thanks

flankliu

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 01:22:20 AM

USDe Community,

After careful consideration, strategic review and many long drawn out discussions, the board members of the USDe Coin have decided to intentionally fork the block chain.  This fork will be done for several reasons:

• To protect the value and integrity of USDe.  USDe was created with the consumer in mind, i.e., to be accessible to all, easy to use, with fast transactions and accepted by numerous retailers. USDe was not fashioned so that miners can attempt to guess or manipulate blocks.
  • USDe was also created with the intention of not only retaining its value, but with the ideal of gaining greater value over time. The goal of USDe is to succeed by becoming the standard currency for online transactions and eventually, shopping at your neighborhood grocery store.

Approximately 8 days from today, the USDe block chain will fork at exactly block # 107,500. The goal of the fork is to cease the paying out of bonus / superblocks in the amounts of 5,000, 10,000, 20,000, 50,000 and 100,000 USDe. These superblocks will be removed permanently. Henceforth, after this fork, all blocks will payout 4,000 coins each until the scheduled block reward halving.

Upon the block chain reaching approximately 1/3 of all coins mined, the block chain will again halve the value to 2,000 coins. When in the future the block chain reaches 2/3 of all coins mined, the block will again split to a payout of 1,000 coins until all remaining coins have been mined.

We will be in touch with every USDe pool, service provider, store and exchange to make sure that this update goes smoothly. If there is a store, exchange or USDe-related service provider that is not listed here or may be obscure, please let us know who they are, so that we can make sure they are on board with the update.

The USDe Coin Board

The Windows Wallet links have been updated on this thread and the http://usd-e.com Web Site.

Go USDe!

bikuw.com in china was a new exchange to trade usde,and agx.io
https://www.bikuw.com/index_n.php

USD-e (OP)

Activity: 196

Cryptonankee - your trusted USDe servant

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2014, 01:48:03 AM

Thanks. We'll keep an eye on it. Anyone in the Chinese community that would like to verify this site?

USDe Community,

The USDe Coin Board

Go USDe!

bikuw.com in china was a new exchange to trade usde,and agx.io
https://www.bikuw.com/index_n.php

Donate to the USDe Development Fund BTC: 1N2ZrY7zft13WY1hw8zfAHc2pDzXFXFj1Y   USDe: Gg4LbCtSzw7HoFd5np2TuXD6TRty32U6ug

Do you have USDe in YOUR Wallet?
OmarG

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 02:11:46 AM

USDe Community,

The USDe Coin Board

Go USDe!

I've updated to the new wallet. Excited for the new changes. Seems like its a good idea. Could I be added to the list of pools by the way? Thanks!

Come mine at my P2Pool

http://omargpools.ca:9448/

P2Pool with a 1% fee
Hosted in Canada

Canadian P2Pools: http://omargpools.ca/
crackerean

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 02:41:28 AM

Team-

1.  Please keep voting at Mintpal to add USDe, we will be one of the next couple coins there.
Mintpal is getting good reviews and has less "crap coins" on it to dilute training.

2.  We will be added to Cryptsy vote page soon.  We have some catching up to do there.
https://www.cryptsy.com/coinvotes

Hello. I was just wondering why we arent even on the vote page for cryptsy. I know we have had plenty of people request. I would dare say much more than half of the coins present on cryptsy voting.
travwill

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 02:43:34 AM

Team-

1.  Please keep voting at Mintpal to add USDe, we will be one of the next couple coins there.
Mintpal is getting good reviews and has less "crap coins" on it to dilute training.

2.  We will be added to Cryptsy vote page soon.  We have some catching up to do there.

Hello. I was just wondering why we arent even on the vote page for cryptsy. I know we have had plenty of people request. I would dare say much more than half of the coins present on cryptsy voting.

They stated "they have the developers working on adding us now".  It isn't an instant thing apparently and the whole voting page thing is brand new.  We'll be on there shortly I'm sure.

VIRTUAL WORLDS
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
crackerean

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 02:51:56 AM

Team-

They stated "they have the developers working on adding us now".  It isn't an instant thing apparently and the whole voting page thing is brand new.  We'll be on there shortly I'm sure.

ahhh okay makes sense. I have been following the votes on cryptsy and I know just from previous requests alone we should be near the top. Ill just continue voting in the shadows and holding strong onto the coins I have. I have been waiting for it to at least show some upward movement before I start mining it again.
travwill

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 02:55:33 AM

Team-

ahhh okay makes sense. I have been following the votes on cryptsy and I know just from previous requests alone we should be near the top. Ill just continue voting in the shadows and holding strong onto the coins I have. I have been waiting for it to at least show some upward movement before I start mining it again.

Well sounds good and thanks for the support.  Definitely vote on Mintpal also - nice exchange, good reviews, growing in popularity as people like the design of it and high level of support - and less collection of just any coins out there like Cryptsy somewhat.  Cryptsy added coins IMHO just because the owner/team mined them themselves and/or early.

May be a good time to resume mining now.  Difficulty on USDE is not high, and we'll definitely be getting on some bigger exchanges which will help value at that point.

VIRTUAL WORLDS
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
crackerean

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 03:17:07 AM

Team-

Well sounds good and thanks for the support.  Definitely vote on Mintpal also - nice exchange, good reviews, growing in popularity as people like the design of it and high level of support - and less collection of just any coins out there like Cryptsy somewhat.  Cryptsy added coins IMHO just because the owner/team mined them themselves and/or early.

May be a good time to resume mining now.  Difficulty on USDE is not high, and we'll definitely be getting on some bigger exchanges which will help value at that point.

I have been voting everyday on mintpal, on my work and home computer, any chance I get.
xiaoxiaoqiang

Activity: 53

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 05:17:08 AM

Team-

I have been voting everyday on mintpal, on my work and home computer, any chance I get.
I do
mashac

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 05:20:06 AM

USDe Community,

The USDe Coin Board

Go USDe!

Yay!!!!
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 05:57:15 AM

USDe Community,

The USDe Coin Board

Go USDe!

Yay!!!!

Seems a bit of good news but would have been better if blocks knocked down to 2k. There is just too much supply already for demand. So we either need to get together and make a lot of services and reasons to buy. Or decrease rewards.

travwill

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 06:09:28 AM

Seems a bit of good news but would have been better if blocks knocked down to 2k. There is just too much supply already for demand. So we either need to get together and make a lot of services and reasons to buy. Or decrease rewards.

I dunno.  We are at 390million coins right now.  With the 1.2billion total supply, the first 1/3 will hit around 400million - not too far off i'd say since we have 390 already in ~50 days.  Maybe just another 10 days or so?  Anyone figure this out yet?

USDe will already half its rewards each 1/3 of the coin supply.  So, we would see half rewards starting at around 400million soon I'd guess (maybe I'm wrong), thus blocks will go down to 2000 reward anyway.  This on top of removing bonus blocks all together in the future fork at bock 107,500.

This all should really reduce new supply coming in - so its a good time to mine now and will be then as well.

VIRTUAL WORLDS
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
flankliu

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 06:41:55 AM

I dunno.  We are at 390million coins right now.  With the 1.2billion total supply, the first 1/3 will hit around 400million - not too far off i'd say since we have 390 already in ~50 days.  Maybe just another 10 days or so?  Anyone figure this out yet?

USDe will already half its rewards each 1/3 of the coin supply.  So, we would see half rewards starting at around 400million soon I'd guess (maybe I'm wrong), thus blocks will go down to 2000 reward anyway.  This on top of removing bonus blocks all together in the future fork at bock 107,500.

This all should really reduce new supply coming in - so its a good time to mine now and will be then as well.

Poloniex was already update his news wallet,now withdraw usde was ok,but i still can't see my lost 220k usde,does these coins disapear forever? Do you get some reply from poloniex.thank you.

Pages: « 1 ... 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 [414] 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 ... 506 »
  Print  

Jump to: