Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:49:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why not buy Ethereum  (Read 43602 times)
Master of Shitcoins

Activity: 217
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:39:07 AM

I don't see any reasons against buying ETH. It has a bright future, so why don't invest.

Regarding competitors to me this argument doesn't count. Every coin has competitors and ETH is in a very good position to stay.

So personally I buy it.

Let's tame all shitcoins!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
romeo88

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:57:18 AM

Why not buy eth? For me I always believe in eth. I feel safe buying the top coin like eth
Bhosted

Activity: 328
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:05:41 PM

Honestly, I was disappointed in the Ethereum. I think that it is not worth buying this coin, because it is not of interest not for long-term investment, nor for day trading ..
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:08:22 PM

My reason why I do not buy Ethereum is that I prefer to buy and invest in new coins and do HOLD for long periods.

New coins basically come from ETH technology, so technically you are still supporting eth. I find no reason to invest on ETH even if a lot of people are doubting about eth the price are still pumping. Its not a perfect technology but eth is one a great coin right now, it can go high this year.
Katabit

Activity: 203
Merit: 11

ENTRY cryptocurrency

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:05:30 PM

Each medal has a reverse side. Not one cryptocurrency is not devoid of shortcomings. But the blockchain Ethereum is really working. In support of this fact is the countless number of altcoins created on the blockchain of Ether.

CrimsonGT

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:35:10 PM

Etherium price is rather high, so it could be some safe investment but it will hardly ever give you to the moon growth, so if you put all you money on it you will lose by missing some good opportunities on the market.
kurniawan05

Activity: 1708
Merit: 13

KUWA.ai

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:29:22 PM

in my opinion the ETH price more stable than BTC price, i usually use ETH to exchange my altcoin, so for right now i like ETH than BTC.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    CHECK OUT KUWA    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
solmat

Activity: 61
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:38:51 PM

now rose to 564-600, then collapses to 400, then up to 500 and coming down again to 300 and then you can buy the whole chicken. The rocket will fly to the moon
dudman8

Activity: 130

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:53:22 PM

Eth is now low prices and not many people who interest to buy eth because most people just think about the short term it's not just that this time bitcoin is still quite a lot of its enthusiasts because the price is still quite high and very profitable .

P H I L A N T H O R  ▾  Revolutionising the Philanthropy World  ▾  https://www.philanthor.com/
cakravothy

Activity: 868
Merit: 501

Chainjoes.com

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 11:55:58 PM

Main problem Ethereum - slow transactions. And while Buterin and comman can't decide this problem. In this moment better seeing EOS or Cardano. I'm think this coins will be thief part capitalisation from Ethereum.

if compore with bitcoin , ETH still above about fast transaction
if you want get fast transaction you only incraese GAS price

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
coinforumgentr

Activity: 714
Merit: 82

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:57:06 AM

bitcoin balloon.

There is no difference between bitcoin and dogecoin. it is just for the first time.

true king Ethereum.
romeo88

Activity: 35

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:43:09 AM

eth is rising with bitcoin. The market has recovered. Eth will rise soon
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:14:27 AM

in my opinion the ETH price more stable than BTC price, i usually use ETH to exchange my altcoin, so for right now i like ETH than BTC.

Keep on buying ETH, don't listen to the noise and focus only on your study. ETH is a good coin that is worth holding for. The price may go down up to $400 again but don't panic because that's a good price to enter. ETH will continue to follow the footsteps of bitcoin, grab this opportunity.
CryptoPowerL

Activity: 358
Merit: 29

ASO Service

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:18:51 AM

ethereum is currently one of the main currencies that are most often used in the investment portfolio. of course, it has its own shortcomings, a large number of ico, released on the eth platform, loaded significantly the system
goku19

Activity: 395
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:22:12 AM

Now I will name just three reasons why you should not buy Ethereum. Of course, you can call an almost infinite number of reasons why you should not buy airwaves, but we are not chasing after quantity, but quality. I believe that these three reasons are enough to not even think about investing in the air.

1. The ether has infinite emission.
Even if there were no other reasons, I would still not have bought Ethereum because of the endless issue. Gold will cease to be gold, if it is endlessly "printed." Did you know about this?

2. Ethereum regularly hosts hurricanes to return, for example, stolen funds and this greatly undermines the decentralization of the coin. In this way,
large investors may be wary of investing in the air because of fear of losing money.

3. The hurdles are conducted only for very large investors, for example, because of the DAO fund. If you steal even one million dollars, you probably will not get anything back. There is discrimination.

What do you think?
Actually some good points and i cannot say you are wrong.But i had always believed in ethereum and found ethereum has the best technology but yes ethereum has dissapointed me in the last couple of weeks...i kept buying it and it kept going down Undecided
fibrolit

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:32:55 AM

Now I will name just three reasons why you should not buy Ethereum. Of course, you can call an almost infinite number of reasons why you should not buy airwaves, but we are not chasing after quantity, but quality. I believe that these three reasons are enough to not even think about investing in the air.

Even if there were no other reasons, I would still not have bought Ethereum because of the endless issue. Gold will cease to be gold, if it is endlessly "printed." Did you know about this?

2. Ethereum regularly hosts hurricanes to return, for example, stolen funds and this greatly undermines the decentralization of the coin. In this way,
large investors may be wary of investing in the air because of fear of losing money.

3. The hurdles are conducted only for very large investors, for example, because of the DAO fund. If you steal even one million dollars, you probably will not get anything back. There is discrimination.

What do you think?
I believe that you need to buy ETH only because Vitalik met with V. V. Putin.  Roll Eyes Probably there are some agreements on support. In addition, a huge number of tokens are based on ETH.
moneyangel

Activity: 336

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:24:00 PM

My reason why I do not buy Ethereum is that I prefer to buy and invest in new coins and do HOLD for long periods.
Yeah that's a good strategy but be careful in choosing your cheap altcoins as some of them has no real product and has only the pumps and dumps strategy. While ethereum had already their smart contract that can attract more buyers to join in Ethereum community.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
Sasha88x

Activity: 156

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:27:23 AM

The Ethereum constantly buy more on the dips...As fuel on the transaction is constantly needed, and the coin is very strong...
CryptoProphet

Activity: 258

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:27:05 PM

What do you think?

I think that all three reasons described in the post above don't have logic, if you look ETH how investments.
Apaxy

Activity: 512
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 04:45:07 PM

Yeah that's a good strategy but be careful in choosing your cheap altcoins as some of them has no real product and has only the pumps and dumps strategy. While ethereum had already their smart contract that can attract more buyers to join in Ethereum community.
in any case, if your choice falls on the etherium, then the risks are reduced by hundreds of times. I have a great desire to use this chance to invest my funds more in the etherium, and not in the friend altcoin.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: