Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:24:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why not buy Ethereum  (Read 43602 times)
rocku12345

Activity: 882
Merit: 518

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:34:39 PM

originally ETH was as the second wonder after BTC, but i don`t beleive in straight grow of this crypto, because it has very high dependence of it`s creator Vitalik Buterin. Every news about him can still depend on market behaviour. it`s not okay...
portotoi

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

Blockchain with a Purpose

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:13:36 PM

SO we better choose bitcoin instead? Actually i have a good feeling on both ethereum and bitcoin, but after what you said i doubt it now. I thought ethereum has a potential for long term investment as what others say. But now maybe i will think it before investing.

Tigorss

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:28:25 PM

With cryptocurrencies at large still in a relatively nascent state, I think there's a high probability that new coins will emerge that have better value propositions than any of today's top coins, even if blockchain proves to be a revolutionary step forward in information tech. The amount of new cryptos that can enter into circulation is essentially unlimited, and I expect that future ventures on the blockchain will surpass most of the current batch of comparable projects.
What distinguishes Ethereum from bitcoin is that Ethereum was founded not to be a payment system, but as a computerized platform and otherwise cheaper so we can buy enough.
bird17

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:32:05 PM

now it's better to refrain from buying, since there is a high probability that the price will continue to drop and we will see a price of less than $ 400
tibahoni

Activity: 106

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:44:14 PM

Why do not buy ETH because some your reasons and say that investors are investing in the air ?
Follow me the more kind of crytocurrencies have, the more developed for many years. There are many people who get rich by bitcoin. Why should not we try ?

it's true sir but it all takes a definite belief to join the bitcoin world, because in bitcoin all unexpected because it can make people suddenly become rich because the bitcoin lord for it let's develop the world of crypto.

Hi My Brother, Please Buy Bitcoin Is Better Than Ethereum Right Now
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:57:08 PM

With cryptocurrencies at large still in a relatively nascent state, I think there's a high probability that new coins will emerge that have better value propositions than any of today's top coins, even if blockchain proves to be a revolutionary step forward in information tech. The amount of new cryptos that can enter into circulation is essentially unlimited, and I expect that future ventures on the blockchain will surpass most of the current batch of comparable projects.
What distinguishes Ethereum from bitcoin is that Ethereum was founded not to be a payment system, but as a computerized platform and otherwise cheaper so we can buy enough.
yes etherum does have an advantage in that respect, that's what appeals to etherum. if developed then etherum could be a very good prospect. which all of us do today continue to support etherum by believing and using it much more intensely. it will be much better and increase the prestige of digitali currency in the global financial system. etherum will be able to match the achievement of bitcoin and it will be more real in the future.
goodfortune2018

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:07:15 PM

Now I will name just three reasons why you should not buy Ethereum. Of course, you can call an almost infinite number of reasons why you should not buy airwaves, but we are not chasing after quantity, but quality. I believe that these three reasons are enough to not even think about investing in the air.

1. The ether has infinite emission.
Even if there were no other reasons, I would still not have bought Ethereum because of the endless issue. Gold will cease to be gold, if it is endlessly "printed." Did you know about this?

2. Ethereum regularly hosts hurricanes to return, for example, stolen funds and this greatly undermines the decentralization of the coin. In this way,
large investors may be wary of investing in the air because of fear of losing money.

3. The hurdles are conducted only for very large investors, for example, because of the DAO fund. If you steal even one million dollars, you probably will not get anything back. There is discrimination.

What do you think?

It's better for now to be silent and hold on buying ethereum and other cryptocurrency because the market is still falling and the market continue to fluctuate and the best thing to do for now is to wait for the market to recover before buying again.
Rocktop044

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:04:42 PM

I have no reason whatsoever not to buy Ethereum.
The amount of ETH, I own is only limited by my capital.
It is one of the top coins to have.
boh1215

Activity: 110

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:49:18 PM

although it is not necessary to buy ETH, but many large companies use the ETH platform, many investors also support ETH. I myself have no reason not to buy Ethereum. because ETH is also one of the best coins.
reighbut2017

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:39:51 PM

although it is not necessary to buy ETH, but many large companies use the ETH platform, many investors also support ETH. I myself have no reason not to buy Ethereum. because ETH is also one of the best coins.

yes i agree that Ethereum is one of the best coin but we should also consider the minds of some people who are in panic selling because they just want to cut losses just in case crypto market continue to drops.
Keyboard PC

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:12:51 PM

may be that you say there is a point too but it would not hurt if you buy ethereum because ethereum also has become a good platfrom and have a very high demand, but you better be careful not to be your guard because the total supply ethereum also very much and have very high risk.
wxa7115

Activity: 2730
Merit: 704

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:03:48 PM

Of course it makes sense to buy Ethereum. Because the rate is not high now, and there is a possibility of Ethereum growth. Especially if you are an active investor in the ICO, now is the right time to stock up on Ethereum!
Anyone that bought ethereum at 400 could have gotten a 20% profits in a matter of days if they sold at 480 and while that does not seem like much in this market that is just because people are very spoiled in the stock market you earn less than 10% per year if you hold your stocks and in this market you can earn that in a day, if that is not a reason to buy ethereum then I do not know what it could be.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
ZeusTrade
Copper Member

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:45:10 AM

you friend only be seeing the negative sides but this why you do not live in the network on day day would realize that one day life will be moved according to ether because the possibilities of smart contracts are immense
Jr family

Activity: 161

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:55:34 AM

yes etherum does have an advantage in that respect, that's what appeals to etherum. if developed then etherum could be a very good prospect. which all of us do today continue to support etherum by believing and using it much more intensely. it will be much better and increase the prestige of digitali currency in the global financial system. etherum will be able to match the achievement of bitcoin and it will be more real in the future.
with the current Ethereum price that is quite high would be very good by selling Ethereum for now.
the likelihood of profits earned by selling Ethereum at this time will be very profitable. in addition to buying Ethereum is currently very risky.
fransxavariustintin

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:57:04 AM

you are right, but I will still choose Ethereum as my investment step, Ethereum has a large market capitalization and high sales volume, with facts like this very difficult for me not to choose ethereum, Ethereum also remain ICO platform and means market capitalization it will continue to increase.
Brivwe

Activity: 182
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:27:14 AM

My reason if why i don't buy ethereum is,instead of ethereum,i will buy bitcoins. Because i know the price of bitcoin now in the market,if buy now and hodling for a long time period,it will be profitable and i will gain too much more.
For now, I would rather invest in Ethereum because I know now that many people are investing in Ethereum even though now ETH has decreased so I prefer to invest in Ethreum and wait for Ethic price back up and benefit
tableofcontents

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:30:44 AM

Now I will name just three reasons why you should not buy Ethereum. Of course, you can call an almost infinite number of reasons why you should not buy airwaves, but we are not chasing after quantity, but quality. I believe that these three reasons are enough to not even think about investing in the air.

1. The ether has infinite emission.
Even if there were no other reasons, I would still not have bought Ethereum because of the endless issue. Gold will cease to be gold, if it is endlessly "printed." Did you know about this?

2. Ethereum regularly hosts hurricanes to return, for example, stolen funds and this greatly undermines the decentralization of the coin. In this way,
large investors may be wary of investing in the air because of fear of losing money.

3. The hurdles are conducted only for very large investors, for example, because of the DAO fund. If you steal even one million dollars, you probably will not get anything back. There is discrimination.

What do you think?

Well, I understand where you are coming from. However, I still invest in Etherium. I like to take my chances even if there's only a small chance of profit or success. My investments are always spread out to hedge my risks and increase my profitability
Jenesis

Activity: 89

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:42:35 AM

the reason why I did not buy ethereum is because I prefer to bitcoin. I still have bitcoin and I think this is very enough, and no longer need to invest in other coins.
A.SanchezNo7

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:14:21 AM

I don't think so.
I think that it's better for anyone who are always worried as you say, if they don't join cryptocurrency market.
But if you have good plan, you needn't to worry about that. Instead of worriment, you should focus to study the market carefully to have good decision in investment.
In my opinion, now is the time to buy ETH because its price low. It's chance of me!
The_prodigy

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:35:36 AM

I don't think so.
I think that it's better for anyone who are always worried as you say, if they don't join cryptocurrency market.
But if you have good plan, you needn't to worry about that. Instead of worriment, you should focus to study the market carefully to have good decision in investment.
In my opinion, now is the time to buy ETH because its price low. It's chance of me!
we know that the ethereum is mpst stable coin in this market. yeah, even the bitcoin has no match in terms of stability.. but also, at the same time, the bitcoin is very fast to change the price that's why all alternative got affected because they only depend in the price of the bitcoin. otherwise ethereum manage itself to slow down the dropping low of it self.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: