Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 05:25:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 [239] 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 ... 849 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ASIC-RESISTANT] UltraCoin (UTC) - Ultrafast 6 second transactions!!  (Read 946566 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
jakiman
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1011

jakiman is back!

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 12:42:28 PM
Last edit: February 21, 2014, 01:25:51 PM by jakiman

Hard to trade there, there are no buy orders...

So far, I don't like the site one bit. It's way too buggy.
But the Admin is real nice and handles issues quickly at least.

cointradero

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 01:45:01 PM

You tell me what you want to have marketed on my pool, and I will disburse it immediately. Please message me or post here what you would like me to have posted to http://ultra.leetpools.com

He laterbreh is pfmining Wink

i post it already a couple of times that bumface need to mail the pool owners, but here it goes thanx m8.

Please add these message to the opening screen, more and more miners are starting so lets all let them vote this coin to a big exchange.

Copy this message to you home:

LETS make UTC big together!!! VOTE it on the big exchanges mine hard, earn hard, play hard

https://www.mintpal.com/voting
https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/75770
http://www.allcrypt.com/beta/voting.php

Lets make this coin big together as community

UNBELIEFABLE !!!!!  Shocked

THIS HAS TO BE THE TASK OF BUMFACE....AS DEV....WHY BUMFACE DONT KNOW HOW TO DO MARKETING....AND WHY DOES HE KEEP F*****G SIILENT !

FABIETECH GREAT JOB MAN, MAYBE IT IS BETTER YOU TRY TO BE A DEV OVER HERE   Smiley  Grin

AND TO "KONT-GEZICHT" ...euhhh I MEAN BUMFACE...YOU DONT ANSWER MY QUESTIONS...I AM OKEY WITH IT NOW BECAUSE I ACCEPT THAT YOU LOOK LIKE A WINING, DEMANDING AN SPOILED TEENAGE GIRL WHICH LIKE TO DELETE MESSAGES ...BUT MAYBE YOU CAN WAKE UP KNOW AND LEARN FROM FABIETECH AND DO FINALY SOME MORE MARKETING Huh?

im keeping silent BECASUE IM SLEEPING...am i ALLOWED TO SLEEP?Huh please bosss, can i have your permission?

every day you trolls get more and more unreasonable, why do i have to wake up to 3 pages of whining every day....dont you understand you are demotivating me to do more?

everytime i giove some big speech,about how things REALLY are , and that lasts about 2 pages, and then everybody is turning into a needy ex wife again......you guys are really spoiling utc for me......

you really cant go ONE day without some wonderfull news,what is wrong with you? you guys are starting to piss me off.....Do you think reading 3 full pages about how incompitent i am is gpoing to motivate me to do more?Huh why dont YOU get off your ass and do something. where is YOUR gaming site? where is YOUR webshop? where are YOUR tweets? stop pointing the finger and do something.im working my ass of and i get SHIT in return. twice a week some kid thanks me in a chatroom for making utc, THATS the reward i get.......

and its the same people over and over and over bugging me. if you dont like utc, sell it and leave me alone......

one guy makes some suggestion on a page, and im sleeping, then 3 hours later people go like this "WHY DIDNT BUMFACE DO THIS!!!!!" and then 7 repl;yes, YESSS HE SHOULD UPDATE MORE< HOW DIFFICULT IS IT!!!!!!"

i am not your puppet,you are not my master....so if you want me to do LESS , keep on manipulating and insulting me, go ahead.....if you want me to do MORE, dont behave like one of those sweet 16 girls on mtv is sais i hate you to her dad becasue he bought the black ferrari instead of the red she wanted......

im getting so so sick of this...if you guys keep this up im gonna be like charles lee and litecoin, and do a questionaire 2 times per year, and just keep silent for the rest....becasue ever since i started UTC im frustrated by trolls, constant attacks,everyday new fud about me, lies, acusations.i feel like the flappy bird guy, you have totaly ruined my peacefull life, every day im angry,i cant focus like this...i just want to run away from UCT becasue the web of negativitity you troll spiders are weaving.

i started UTC becasue i absolutely loive crypto and the idiolegy behind it, opensource, by the people for the people, indipendant of banks. and how it was magnificent that for the first time on earth a group of young people could serve eachoter without power hungry firms between them and banks who became to big to fall
(bailouts)...

but this underlayer of trolls is really a disgusting phenominon, and is like poison, it is the exact oposit of what crypto is supposed to be all about....i know what im doing,and im focusing on the important things,there are only somany hours in the day.its called time management.....

HE should update more:

YES somedays i dont give an update, becasue there was NO NEWS that day, i told you already, i have morality, i dont make stuuf up, i hate that. do you really want sweet lies from me???

"hi guys another wonderfull negotiation today with  HUGE trading site!!! we are getting closer!!"

im not gonna do that, i dont lie..

WHy didnt he pay that he made 80 btc!

i did not make 80 btc.

-after all the costs (the devs,website building,marketing people,mediaters for exchanges) we made were paid off,i made 26 BTC from the 80 btc, now you know it. so i NEVER want to hear that fud again, and i have now invested most in scrypt asics yes, so i will have money every month to pay people to build new things for UTC....how does this reflect on a scrypt jane coin? there is no conflict here, infact, when scrypt asics come out ltc will go to 10k diff, so miners with 1 card will go to jane coins like UTC.

Why could he pay the 0.25 btc for the exchange?

i asked who the 2 people were and i found out,then the gentleman said i should wait with paying them utc.
And to be honest , i believe in the strenght of UTC so much that i dont believe in paying to get listed.They should ask US to list it

so stop pointing the finger and go investigate the CORE principles of crypto.

-community ,   this means TOGETHER, not blaming 1 man who cant do everything
-teamwork,    this means you do what you can do
-opensource

offcourse i expect the trolls to take bits from this text again and twist my words and manipulate them in such a way that im the bad guy again.

I always have to be friendly and civil 24/7 becasue im the face of the coin, but im a human being just like you.

I think you just trolled yourself.  And as an aside, I sent you a PM once suggesting you never write a post that looks just like this one. 

As much as some people may be depressing you by complaining, that's all on you.  You don't have to listen to what internet trolls say on an anonymous message board, but you do.  And it seems you listen to the trolls a lot more than you listen to the suggestions and then you lump them all together like everyone that has a comment on this coin is somehow the enemy. 

I'm also sick of you implying how rough this is all been on you and how negativity makes you not want to do anything.  You just admitted you received over 15,000 dollars in premine sales and you gifted yourself 25,000 dollars more in UTC (current market value).   There's nothing wrong with either of those things, but you're up $40,000 dollars.  I'm sorry if you are having to show some accountability to the people that invested in you and help you support the value of your coin but that's real life pal.  I don't get to go to work and whine to my boss about how he keeps nagging me about getting work.  I'm a R&D engineer, I have days where I spend ten hours working or doing research and it's all dead ends.  The people that pay me still want to know what I'm doing though. 

I'm not a major holder of UTC, I have about 10 K coins.  But your attitude, your clarity on the development path, your inability to handle critique, both warranted or not, has been a major turnoff.  If you think you are stressed now, what do you think is going to happen if this coin reaches one dollar, or your 10 dollar target?  Do you think major investors are not going to want even more accountability?

And finally, I took you on your word that you are working on things and you have plans for this coin, but I'm done waiting for an explanation of a path forward for this coin.  Repeating generic goals that literally every single coin shoots for is not a path forward.  Of course you are working on getting on an exchange, of course you want services.  But it's been 20 days and you guys can't even explain your PoS implementation, the N-factor adjustments, the services you hope to have, the kind of markets you are courting, the size of the exchanges that you are negotiating with, etc. 

As of now, this is just another scrypt-jane coin with much the same code as every other scyrpt-jane coin.  Enjoy your scrypt asics because you're going to be fine now whether this coin fails or not.  As for myself, I can't continue to hold some blind faith that my time spent mining or purchasing this coin will have further value just because you say you're working hard.  Until you have a track record of delivering something, anything -- you can't expect us all to act like lemmings. 

I fully expect you'll consider this FUD.  I've been nothing but supportive so far, and this is just my send off, I won't be responding after this. 
bumface (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2014, 01:48:51 PM

thats unfortunate, as for acountablility to stakeholder, they have got 20.3x up, so that is concluded.and for the record im not trying to envoke anybodys sympathy,and this forum is not the only chan el of fud, i get PM on btc-e on bitcointalk and trading sites......combating this just takes to much time, time better spent elsewhere..

as for your suggestion to ignore it, i cant, becasue i care. If you are turned of becasue of me that is unfortunate, however I am not UTC. UTC is a strong coin all by itsself

LTC is 14 dollars and that dev team almost never released any news,or updates, and yet people expect me to to this daily, 1 day without news and im attacked for 3 pages....all im asking is to be reasonable and polight

derBruchpilotPro

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 02:09:58 PM

thats unfortunate, as for acountablility to stakeholder, they have got 20.3x up, so that is concluded.and for the record im not trying to envoke anybodys sympathy,and this forum is not the only chan el of fud, i get PM on btc-e on bitcointalk and trading sites......combating this just takes to much time, time better spent elsewhere..

as for your suggestion to ignore it, i cant, becasue i care. If you are turned of becasue of me that is unfortunate, however I am not UTC. UTC is a strong coin all by itsself

LTC is 14 dollars and that dev team almost never released any news,or updates, and yet people expect me to to this daily, 1 day without news and im attacked for 3 pages....all im asking is to be reasonable and polight

bumface, I think its a bit much for one person, people might forget that there is a live out of the crypto world too.

Lot of people here just want to help, maybe you can delegate some work to us.

We can work on FAQ as example... (at leased someone with better english skills than me Wink )

NEM/XEM!!!
fabietech

Activity: 298

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 02:10:36 PM

TIP for everybody online now!!

Log in to BTC-E and talk about UTC there are no admins ore they are accepting to talk about it!!

Either way nice moment to promote UTC!!!

Go for it!! lets make a name for ourselfs!!

bumface (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2014, 02:20:33 PM

bumface, I think its a bit much for one person, people might forget that there is a live out of the crypto world too.

We can work on FAQ as example... (at leased someone with better english skills than me Wink )

everybody is free to make suggestions or do work, we welcome this and we are gratefull for it.

Rabbit80

Activity: 120

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 02:22:01 PM

everybody is free to make suggestions or do work, we welcome this and we are gratefull for it.

Granted - however since we do not know what you are working on and can't get answers (eg. nfactor change) its a bit difficult.
Ruckster2010

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 02:28:33 PM

OK, I am a little confused.  Why does getmininginfo say that we are on N-Factor 9 when I thought we just moved to N-Factor 10 (according to some of the charts above, P 234)

http://UltracoinTalk.org/ - Ultracoin Forum   http://Ultracoin.net/ - Ultracoin Website http://CryptoTrain.net/ - Multipool   http://UltracoinPool.info/ - Pool
atomicchaos

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 02:29:42 PM

Bum - Stick to trading! Even in this forgiving world where sheep flock to the most untrustworthy hands, rants like you've had are highly unprofessional. You did make money off this venture, didn't you?

BTC:113mFe2e3oRkZQ5GeqKhoHbGtVw16unnw2
Rabbit80

Activity: 120

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 02:32:17 PM

OK, I am a little confused.  Why does getmininginfo say that we are on N-Factor 9 when I thought we just moved to N-Factor 10 (according to some of the charts above, P 234)

restart your wallet
bumface (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2014, 02:33:42 PM

Bum - Stick to trading! Even in this forgiving world where sheep flock to the most untrustworthy hands, rants like you've had are highly unprofessional. You did make money off this venture, didn't you?

its not about money, its about making this project a global succes

fabietech

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 02:38:43 PM

its not about money, its about making this project a global succes

Atomicchaos!! you made your point! come on!!! lets look forward again!! lets make UTC the NEXT LTC Smiley

@bumface: BTC-E doenst give bannes or warnings anymore if you talk about UTC Wink

derBruchpilotPro

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 02:44:49 PM

Is there some place for corporate (hope thats the right word) working on a FAQ like a wiki page?
My thoughts are about a editable FAQ that can be copied from time to time to the OP, or ultracoin homepage.

I guess we can get the info about N-Factor changes from the source code, but it would be easier ziggy tells us something about that. Wink

NEM/XEM!!!
eeaweeaws

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 02:50:51 PM

diff climbing and climbing.....
the price stable... Sad
now2ai8

Activity: 101

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 02:53:50 PM

Bumface, why aren't you answering any relevant questions?  I don't get it.  Once again, it sounds like you're beating around the bush.  Throwing out words in an attempt to bury the questions.  I believe these are important questions.  Let me list them, again b/c these are questions being asked but you are constantly avoiding them.  If you think that's asking for too much from  you, just say it.  However, I don't think it is.  

*explain your PoS implementation, the N-factor adjustments, the services you hope to have, the kind of markets you are courting, the size of the exchanges that you are negotiating with, etc.  
fabietech

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 03:02:06 PM

@bumface: BTC-E doenst give bannes or warnings anymore if you talk about UTC Wink
[/quote]

LOL complete trollbox on BTC-E is now talking about Ultracoin!!! so i did my part for the day Smiley

Ruckster2010

Activity: 90

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 03:38:01 PM

restart your wallet
Cool, that got it. Thanks

http://UltracoinTalk.org/ - Ultracoin Forum   http://Ultracoin.net/ - Ultracoin Website http://CryptoTrain.net/ - Multipool   http://UltracoinPool.info/ - Pool
vlieg

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 03:39:28 PM

I've 5 x shappire 280x cards and they normal hash about 830-850 per gpu.

I tried different settings for ultracoin, but cannot go more than 300, while my friend with xfx r9700 cards  (hitting max 700hash with other coins) hits 285 per gpu

I tried to following settings, but unfortuanatly not about the 300:(

Tried:
Code:
ultracoinminer -o stratum+tcp://ultra.nitro.org:3337 -u user.1 -p 1 ---jane --sj-nfmin 4 --sj-nfmax 30 --sj-time 1388361600 --thread-concurrency 8192 -g 2 -I 13 -w 256 --temp-cutoff 90 --temp-overheat 85 --gpu-powertune 20 --gpu-threads 2 --expiry 1 --queue 0 --no-submit-stale

Code:
ultracoinminer -o stratum+tcp://ultra.nitro.org:3337 -u user.1 -p 1 --scrypt-jane --sj-nfmin 4 --sj-nfmax 30 --sj-time 1388361600

Code:
ultracoinminer -o stratum+tcp://ultra.nitro.org:3337 -u user.1 -p 1 --scrypt-jane --sj-nfmin 4 --sj-nfmax 30 --sj-time 1388361600 --thread-concurrency 8192 -g 2 -I 13 -w 256 -Q 0 -E 10 --lookup-gap 2 --gpu-powertune 20 --gpu-engine 1125 --gpu-memclock 1575 --temp-cutoff 90 --temp-overheat 83 --temp-target 75 --gpu-fan 0-100

Code:
ultracoinminer -o stratum+tcp://ultra.nitro.org:3337 -u user.1 -p 1 --scrypt-jane --sj-nfmin 4 --sj-nfmax 30 --sj-time 1388361600 --thread-concurrency 8192 -g 2 -I 13 -w 256 -Q 0 -E 10 --lookup-gap 2 --gpu-powertune 20

Code:
ultracoinminer -o stratum+tcp://ultra.nitro.org:3337 -u user.1 -p 1 --scrypt-jane --sj-nfmin 4 --sj-nfmax 30 --sj-time 1388361600 --thread-concurrency 8192 -g 2 -I 12 -w 256 -Q 0 -E 10 --lookup-gap 2 --gpu-powertune 20 --gpu-engine 1125 --gpu-memclock 1575 --temp-cutoff 90 --temp-overheat 83 --temp-target 75 --gpu-fan 0-100 

Hopefully somebody have tips for me Smiley.

many many tnx.

JCviggen

Activity: 1260
Merit: 505

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 03:43:19 PM

That's the normal hashrate. This is not a regular scrypt coin.

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
bumface (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2014, 03:44:34 PM

Bumface, why aren't you answering any relevant questions?  I don't get it.  Once again, it sounds like you're beating around the bush.  Throwing out words in an attempt to bury the questions.  I believe these are important questions.  Let me list them, again b/c these are questions being asked but you are constantly avoiding them.  If you think that's asking for too much from  you, just say it.  However, I don't think it is.  

*explain your PoS implementation, the N-factor adjustments, the services you hope to have, the kind of markets you are courting, the size of the exchanges that you are negotiating with, etc.  

pos has been covered extensively.n factor adjustments have been coverd my multiple users,

i can not comment on the other points at this time.

Pages: « 1 ... 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 [239] 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 ... 849 »
  Print  

Jump to: