Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 12:45:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 [688] 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 ... 849 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ASIC-RESISTANT] UltraCoin (UTC) - Ultrafast 6 second transactions!!  (Read 946572 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
sylwt

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 02:44:45 PM

good coin,price will rise....to moon
Uggle

Activity: 228

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 02:47:58 PM

Hope the Multipool is going back up soon aswell, since we got our coins I have no trust issues with it.  Smiley

UTC UTC UTC
dcgirl

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 02:49:04 PM

@BUMFACE and @dcgirl ;

IMPORTANT about the new wallet !

I downloaded today the V1030 and it is fully synct.

Next today I sent from my Cryptsy account some transactions to my wallet on my laptop.
This went ok and the wallet received all the incoming transactions.
But looking now at the block explorer those incoming transaction ID's are not in the chain Huh

Next I sent 3 transactions from my wallet to my Cryptsy account.
At checking the transactions in my wallet I can see there are more than +600 confirmations of each transaction.
So looking at this i must think the outgoing transactions from my wallet to Cryptsy has to be ok.

But now the second problem ;

At my Cryptsy account the incoming transactions are after many hours still not received.
I can only see at my Cryptsy account that these incoming transactions are still Pending Deposits fore many hours. Still with zero incoming conformations.
Also here, very strange, looking at the block explorer those outgoing transaction ID's are also not in the chain Huh

What can here to be the problem Huh

keep us updated on whether your transactions do show up, thanks
PaulR1

Activity: 320

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 02:53:06 PM

@BUMFACE and @dcgirl ;

Next today I sent from my Cryptsy account some transactions to my wallet on my laptop.
But looking now at the block explorer those incoming transaction ID's are not in the chain Huh

At checking the transactions in my wallet I can see there are more than +600 confirmations of each transaction.
So looking at this i must think the outgoing transactions from my wallet to Cryptsy has to be ok.

At my Cryptsy account the incoming transactions are after many hours still not received.
I can only see at my Cryptsy account that these incoming transactions are still Pending Deposits fore many hours. Still with zero incoming conformations.
Also here, very strange, looking at the block explorer those outgoing transaction ID's are also not in the chain Huh

I think this problem is with the block explorer site, the wallet is fully tested and 100% ok. we are working with some community members about making a second blockexplorer.the people working on this are scrypto and bret Smiley

the second problem might be at cryptsy`s end, im not sure.I do know that an un-updated wallet can still send and recieve UTC from an updated wallet....

I advise you to contact cryptsy about this issue ,please keep me informed about the situation

Thank for your quick answer.

I contacted already Cryptsy.
On there request I send them the transactions ID's.

The answer from Crypsty is the following;

Hello Paul,
Looking at the block explorer that transaction ID is not in the chain.
Your wallet may not be in sync and you might possibly have to re-download the block chain.

But is I wrote before, my wallet V1030 is fully synct and the green "V" is visible...

Any more ideas what can be the problem Huh

http://ultracoin.net/ ~ Ultracoin Website         http://ultracointalk.org/ ~ UltracoinTalk Forum
PaulR1

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 03:08:27 PM

@BUMFACE and @dcgirl ;

I think this problem is with the block explorer site, the wallet is fully tested and 100% ok. we are working with some community members about making a second blockexplorer.the people working on this are scrypto and bret Smiley

the second problem might be at cryptsy`s end, im not sure.I do know that an un-updated wallet can still send and recieve UTC from an updated wallet....

I advise you to contact cryptsy about this issue ,please keep me informed about the situation

Hello Paul,
Your wallet may not be in sync and you might possibly have to re-download the block chain.

But is I wrote before, my wallet V1030 is fully synct and the green "V" is visible...

Bumface, as a test, I just sent 1 UTC to the DEV Account. Just as test if you receive.

http://ultracoin.net/ ~ Ultracoin Website         http://ultracointalk.org/ ~ UltracoinTalk Forum
rapture333

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2014, 03:10:37 PM

What are you guys averaging as far as UTC per day? With my current setup I'm mining about 20 a day with 3 x Sapphire r9 280x's. Each card is running at 17Kh/s with 0 hardware errors. Somethings telling me that doesn't sound right?

cointradero

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 03:14:08 PM

@BUMFACE and @dcgirl ;

Hello Paul,

Bumface, as a test, I just sent 1 UTC to the DEV Account. Just as test if you receive.

I know Bumface said that non-updated wallets could still send and receive transactions, but has Cryptsy updated their wallet?  Were all the exchanges contacted to make sure they had the new wallet as well?  Just trying to rule out in possible conflicts. 
3r197

Activity: 732
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 03:35:22 PM

@BUMFACE and @dcgirl ;

Hello Paul,

I know Bumface said that non-updated wallets could still send and receive transactions, but has Cryptsy updated their wallet?  Were all the exchanges contacted to make sure they had the new wallet as well?  Just trying to rule out in possible conflicts. 

@ Paul,
That's weird. I had about 6k coin in cryptsy that I bought on friday morning. I downloaded the new wallet friday night, and had no issues withdrawing that coin to my new wallet this Saturday morning.
I'm just letting ya'll know, so far I haven't had any issues related to new wallet and cryptsy. But that's only been one transaction since the new wallet download. I currently have 446 confirmations on the transaction this morning.
Sorry to hear the new... keep us updated.
Uggle

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 03:39:52 PM

What are you guys averaging as far as UTC per day? With my current setup I'm mining about 20 a day with 3 x Sapphire r9 280x's. Each card is running at 17Kh/s with 0 hardware errors. Somethings telling me that doesn't sound right?

my r9 280x runs at 55 khash/s each so that is quite low. There is room for some more tweaking, I used the configurator written by thirtybird and It worked very well.

UTC UTC UTC
primouno

Activity: 251

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 03:43:39 PM

Hope the Multipool is going back up soon aswell, since we got our coins I have no trust issues with it.  Smiley
Me too Smiley At the moment it is still: "website temporarily unavailable" :/

UTC address: UMzy2N8oTFmcQ2bfZoqLnmXsWzvfA8miRy
http://ultracoin.net/    -- Ultracoin Website        http://ultracointalk.org/  -- UltracoinTalk Forum
PaulR1

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 03:54:17 PM

@BUMFACE and @dcgirl ;

Hello Paul,

I know Bumface said that non-updated wallets could still send and receive transactions, but has Cryptsy updated their wallet?  Were all the exchanges contacted to make sure they had the new wallet as well?  Just trying to rule out in possible conflicts.  

@ Paul,
That's weird. I had about 6k coin in cryptsy that I bought on friday morning. I downloaded the new wallet friday night, and had no issues withdrawing that coin to my new wallet this Saturday morning.
I'm just letting ya'll know, so far I haven't had any issues related to new wallet and cryptsy. But that's only been one transaction since the new wallet download. I currently have 446 confirmations on the transaction this morning.
Sorry to hear the new... keep us updated.

@3r197

Withdraw from Cryptsy to my new wallet V1030 went also fine with me.
So I received the coins in the new wallet.
But the transaction ID's are not visible in the block chain.
Please check your transaction ID's if the are also not visible ok Huh

The bigger problem is the deposit from coins out of my new wallet to my Cryptsy account.
In my new wallet I can see more then +800 confirmations of each transaction.
Also are the deposit transactions visible at my Cryptsy account but they are for hours and hours Pending at Cryptsy still with zero confirmations each.
And also here, the transactions ID's are not visible at the blochchain at all ...

batty634

Activity: 233

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 03:58:33 PM

same problem here, i sent 250 coins to cryptsy 2 hrs ago

300+ confirmations in my wallet and zero at cryptsy
PaulR1

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 04:05:23 PM

OK so more people have the problem.

Did you also contacted Cryptsy for explanation ?

And did you check also your transaction ID in the block chain if the transaction is visible ?

rapture333

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2014, 04:12:49 PM

my r9 280x runs at 55 khash/s each so that is quite low. There is room for some more tweaking, I used the configurator written by thirtybird and It worked very well.

Uggie I hate to be a pain but could you direct me to thirtybirds configurator? I would really appreciate it.

Uggle

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 04:14:15 PM

Uggie I hate to be a pain but could you direct me to thirtybirds configurator? I would really appreciate it.

No Pain at all ! let me know if it works out for you

http://www.ultracoin.net/configgen_raw.html

UTC UTC UTC
batty634

Activity: 233

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 04:19:55 PM

OK so more people have the problem.

Did you also contacted Cryptsy for explanation ?

And did you check also your transaction ID in the block chain if the transaction is visible ?

I've reported to cryptsy, will let you know when I get a reply. The blockchain site is down so i can't check, the wallet has over 300 confirmations
PaulR1

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 04:29:37 PM

@BUMFACE and @dcgirl ;

Hello Paul,

@Bumface and @dcgirl...

Please look in to it as soon as possible.

So we see more ppl have the same problem.

Lets rule out for shure it is not a wallet problem

Thiago1

Activity: 138

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 04:45:27 PM

@BUMFACE and @dcgirl ;

Hello Paul,

@Bumface and @dcgirl...

Please look in to it as soon as possible.

So we see more ppl have the same problem.

Lets rule out for shure it is not a wallet problem

HEY MATE IS NOT THE WALLET PROBLEM I THINK BUMFACE TO FORGET EXPLAIN ABOUT

THE DEV. MOVE SOURCE CODE AND THEY THINK THAT IS THE SAME

WE HAVE THE SAME ISSUE LAST NIGHT IN THE POOL, I 100% NOT WALLET ISSUE IS

www.cryptsy.com PROBLEM

Thiago1

Activity: 138

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 04:51:50 PM

www.ultracoinpool.info  THE POOL IS BACK UP!
bumface (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2014, 04:52:06 PM

We are investigating this issue as we speak,however we are confident the new client is not the issue....

I have tweeted cryptsy and i have contacted the builder of the blockchain explorer, a second explorer is being built aswell

update: the blockchain explorer builder will update the site asap.

Pages: « 1 ... 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 [688] 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 ... 849 »
  Print  

Jump to: