Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 02:29:24 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5621 5622 5623 5624 5625 5626 5627 5628 5629 5630 5631 5632 5633 5634 5635 5636 5637 5638 5639 5640 5641 5642 5643 5644 5645 5646 5647 5648 5649 5650 5651 5652 5653 5654 5655 5656 5657 5658 5659 5660 5661 5662 5663 5664 5665 5666 5667 5668 5669 5670 [5671] 5672 5673 5674 5675 5676 5677 5678 5679 5680 5681 5682 5683 5684 5685 5686 5687 5688 5689 5690 5691 5692 5693 5694 5695 5696 5697 5698 5699 5700 5701 5702 5703 5704 5705 5706 5707 5708 5709 5710 5711 5712 5713 5714 5715 5716 5717 5718 5719 5720 5721 ... 7012 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DASH] Dash (dash.org) | First Self-Funding Self-Governing Crypto Currency  (Read 9722710 times)
Solarminer

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 12:23:09 AM

A forum thread posed the "snack machine problem" to the BTC community way back in 2010, and the earnest suggestions about the perceived issues were (sorry, still laughing). See for yourself, but be nice if you post there - they were doing their best, and I mean them no ill-will:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=423.0

The thread was necro, but Lukas_Jackson revived it to mention the DASH soda-machine breakthrough. The next poster grumped that the machine only used DASH and not BTC. Woot!

Human nature is the enemy of us all. We mustn't be blind to our own flaws (says he, suppressing another chuckle).

I would normally be jumping right into that thread but I am missing one important puzzle piece: A failed double-spent attack on the soda machine as hard concrete proof.
I suggested it to be prepared before the conference because die-hard BTC-maximalism can't be defeated with a video of a soda can popping out.
But to no avail. That's probably why they ignored Lukas' link and kept rambling about why BTC is so shitty at 0conf-safety.
For the machine at the show, we actually rejected standard transactions and only accepted InstantX transactions.  This also set in the point that we are not accepting the risk of 0-confirm transactions.  Most people there understood the concept and were impressed at the speed.  There were a few that just couldn't get out of the 'Bitcoin Bubble' and were stuck on their preferred fix that didn't exist yet.  I suspect they were heavily invested in Bitcoin or a company using the Bitcoin blockchain.

The users on btctalk are not buying the machines.  The merchants are the ones we need to inform as they take the risk of double spends and would prefer Dash.
TanteStefana2
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 12:25:29 AM
Last edit: January 27, 2016, 01:57:16 AM by TanteStefana2

Have you seen this one?  LOL

http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2016/01/25/bitcoin-not-dead/

Note the part where he says "With the other currencies, they are so volatile — and in some cases, so new — that most seem to still prefer the big B. Personally, I go for the the big D. And I don’t mean Dogecoin."

LOL  So does he mean the big Dollar, Dash or D*ck (as he's gay and often funny/crude)?  Tell me what you think?

Another proud lifetime Dash Foundation member Smiley My TanteStefana account was hacked, Beware trading
"You'll never reach your destination if you stop to throw stones at every dog that barks."
Sir Winston Churchill  BTC: 12pu5nMDPEyUGu3HTbnUB5zY5RG65EQE5d
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2016, 02:26:20 AM

i agree..can we delete this thread now and leave bitcointalk?   Angry
You can be sure. A great part of the DASH community does not give a damn for this stupid BTCtalk forum. IMO it would be better for DASH's image to stay away from the scammers (like you and icehole) that abound in this forum.   Cry

Wait, what?

Are you saying that because I am a "scammer" it's implied that DASH is not a scam?

How does that even logic?   Huh

I also don't understand why you only want to read posts supportive of DASH.  I like to hear all the opinions about a topic, then decide for myself.

*If* I was going to Ignore anti-Dash critics, I'd have to Ignore pro-Dash cheerleaders too.  Don't you think that's fair?

Or do you want to only read posts that confirm your existing pro-Instamine, pro-Foundation bias?

The old Darkcoin community wasn't like that.  They knew how to handle criticism like adults, without throwing tantrums and urging retreat to echo-chamber forums.

No wonder the price has collapsed since the rebrand (and vertoe left).  This new look just isn't doing it for the market.  It's kind of ugly, TBH.

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2016, 02:57:39 AM

They've used pretty girls in bikinis all my life to sell cars, so what the heck is it with everyone getting so damn prude in Miami of all places?  Whatever...!

A rowdy, boozy car show is a completely different atmosphere than a calm, professional cryptography conference.

Investment and tech people are mostly there to be serious during business hours and don't expect crude, gimmicky, hard-sell techniques like a stripper in a thong.

Do you think every venue in Miami is appropriate for sleazy come-ons, just Because Miami?  Have you been to Miami?  It's a huge city, and not at all 100% titty bars, clubs, and beaches.

The "damn prude" defense of this incident shows how far you will go to rationalize anything negative about Dash.

Instead of letting it go and supporting an apology for the embarrassed conference security guards/organizers, you deflect with your normal attack-the-attacker strategy.  The 'Dash can do no wrong' act is getting old.

This is what we are supposed to believe is some neckbeard's "girlfriend."

Sorry, not buying it.  Those shoes say "paid by the half-hour" not "Bitcoin widow."   Cheesy

I feel sorry for the guys in the next booth.  They paid to exhibit at BTCMIAMI only to have Dash make it look like they are selling lap dances.

The hooker sex worker cameo was completely unprofessional, and (exactly like the unprofessionalism/incompetency of the Instamine) you just refuse to accept that fact.

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
arielbit
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1059

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 03:04:34 AM

china is not touching DASH lying instamined snake oil cypto LOL
arielbit
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1059

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 03:14:39 AM

They've used pretty girls in bikinis all my life to sell cars, so what the heck is it with everyone getting so damn prude in Miami of all places?  Whatever...!

A rowdy, boozy car show is a completely different atmosphere than a calm, professional cryptography conference.

Investment and tech people are mostly there to be serious during business hours and don't expect crude, gimmicky, hard-sell techniques like a stripper in a thong.

Do you think every venue in Miami is appropriate for sleazy come-ons, just Because Miami?  Have you been to Miami?  It's a huge city, and not at all 100% titty bars, clubs, and beaches.

The "damn prude" defense of this incident shows how far you will go to rationalize anything negative about Dash.

Instead of letting it go and supporting an apology for the embarrassed conference security guards/organizers, you deflect with your normal attack-the-attacker strategy.  The 'Dash can do no wrong' act is getting old.

This is what we are supposed to believe is some neckbeard's "girlfriend."

Sorry, not buying it.  Those shoes say "paid by the half-hour" not "Bitcoin widow."   Cheesy

I feel sorry for the guys in the next booth.  They paid to exhibit at BTCMIAMI only to have Dash make it look like they are selling lap dances.

The hooker sex worker cameo was completely unprofessional, and (exactly like the unprofessionalism/incompetency of the Instamine) you just refuse to accept that fact.

Cars are "visual" they are in front you shiny and glamorous...it is normal to boost the image by adding some pretty girls there because it is "visual"

"Digital" "currency" that exist inside the internet is "not visual" so adding some "sexy" "real" person there is really a desperate move  Grin

whoever is responsible here??? is really quiet LOL
bigrcanada1

Activity: 673
Merit: 531

Proud Lifetime DASH Foundation Member

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2016, 03:46:31 AM

wow...amazing movement on cryptos today...Doge?!?  really?  VPN??  EMC??  the crazy loopy land of crypto.
wackyD

Activity: 170
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 03:59:16 AM

wow...amazing movement on cryptos today...Doge?!?  really?  VPN??  EMC??  the crazy loopy land of crypto.

lol it's going to come tumbling down really hard. Got to hand it to the conductors orchestrating it and making money!  Cheesy

Legendary

Activity: 1382
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 05:31:46 AM

Realtime coin market data site CoinCap.io has released an app for iOS devices! Download the app for your iPhone and get realtime market data for you Dash, set up alerts for Dash prices increases and decreases as well as create up to three altfolios so you can keep up with your Dash and other altcoin holdings.

Download the app: http://bit.ly/1ncpda9

Read the article in BTC Manager: http://bit.ly/1lOmYc2

Wow this app is really great! Clean, fast and it works great even on my older phone 😄 I suggest that everyone give it a try! It is defiantly my ticker of choice now!
bigrcanada1

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2016, 05:40:03 AM

Have a bit of a noob question, what is the easiest way to run multiple DASH wallets on one machine?  Everytime I try it keeps point to my one wallet.dat file.  Thanks

EDIT:  Never mind found the link for the information....

https://dashtalk.org/threads/guide-to-run-multiple-wallets-on-pc.4995/
Melech

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 05:46:53 AM

Have a bit of a noob question, what is the easiest way to run multiple DASH wallets on one machine?  Everytime I try it keeps point to my one wallet.dat file.  Thanks

EDIT:  Never mind found the link for the information....

Rather than copy the entire blockchain into multiple folders...

If you just want a new address, go to file -> receiving addresses -> new

If for some reason you need to keep them separate, rename the wallet.dat file something like wallet_old.dat, etc.  It should rescan the blockchain if it finds the wallet.dat file has changed (or create a brand new one if its missing)

Just be sure to close the wallet before touching the wallet.dat file

▄▄▓▓█▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓██▓▄▄
             ▄▓█▓▀                ▀▓█▓█
          ▄▓█▓      ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄      ▀█▓▄
        ▄▓██    ▄▓▓██████████████▓▓▄    ██▓▄
       ▓██    ▓▓████████▓▀▀██████████▓    ██▓
      ▓█░   █▓█████▓▀ ▓██  ▓██ ▀▓▓█████▓    ▓▓
     ▓█    ▓█████▀  ▄▓▓██████▓▓▓▄  ▓████▓    ██
    ▓██   █████▓ ▄▓▓  ▄██░▐███▄ ▀▓▓ ░▓███▓   ██▓
    ██    █████ █▓  ▓████░▐████▓█ █▓ ░█████   ██
    ██   ▐████ ▐█  ▓█████░▐██████░ █▌ █████   ██░
    ██   ▐████ ▐██ ▓█████░▐█████▓ █▓ ░█████   ██░
    ██    ████▓ █▓█ ▀▓▓██░▐██▓▓  █▓  ▓████    ██
    ▐█▓  ░████▓▄  ▀▓▓▄▄██░▐███▄▓▓  █▓████░   ██▌
     ▐██   ▓████▓▄▄  ▀██░▐███  ▄▓▓████▓░   ██▓
      ▐█▓    █▓██████▓▓██████▓▓████████    ▐█▓
       ▐█▓▄    ▀▓██████████████████▓▀    ▄▓██
         ▐█▓▄     ▀▀▓▓████████▓▓▀▀     ▄▓██
            ▓██▄                    ▄█▓▓▀
              ▀▓█▓▓▄▄          ▄▄▓▓█▓▀
                   ▀▀▓▓██████▓▓▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Together we can change
❍ ❍ ❍ ❍ ❍ the internet ❍ ❍ ❍ ❍ ❍
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  Social Media
▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
               ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
             ▄███`  ,▄▄,   ▀██▄
            ▐██▀  ▄███████   ██▌
          ,▄███   ████████▌  ▐██▄,
      ,▄███████▄  █▄▄██▄▄█  ▄███████▄▄
     ██████████████████████████████████,
    ▐████▌   ██████████████████   ▐█████
     ▀████▄▄████████▀  "████████▄▄████▀
       `▀████████████▄▄████████████▀▀
            '▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀▀
         ▄▄                      ▄▄
        ███          ▄▄⌐         ███
       ███           ██▌          ▀██
      ███            ██▌           ▀██
                     ██▌
bigrcanada1

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2016, 05:57:37 AM

EDIT:  Never mind found the link for the information....

Rather than copy the entire blockchain into multiple folders...

If you just want a new address, go to file -> receiving addresses -> new

If for some reason you need to keep them separate, rename the wallet.dat file something like wallet_old.dat, etc.  It should rescan the blockchain if it finds the wallet.dat file has changed (or create a brand new one if its missing)

Just be sure to close the wallet before touching the wallet.dat file

The help file above didn't help me much actually.  how do I install all of the files to one directory.  Its still installing the wallet on users/username/appdata/Dash ??  I want to have multiple wallets obviously with their own .dat files.

Melech

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 06:04:33 AM

The help file above didn't help me much actually.  how do I install all of the files to one directory.  Its still installing the wallet on users/username/appdata/Dash ??  I want to have multiple wallets obviously with their own .dat files.

1) Close the Dash program

2) Rename wallet.dat to wallet_old.dat

3) Restart Dash-qt.exe

It will create a second (new), wallet.dat, which you can then rename to wallet_new.dat, or wallet_2.dat, or whatever you like...

Whichever one you want to load, rename to wallet.dat

Just be certain Dash wallet is not running when you rename wallet.dat files, and it might be a good idea to create a backup of both wallet.dat files as well

PS: Regarding backups, https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Securing_your_wallet#Securing_the_Bitcoin-Qt_or_bitcoind_wallet
...So when a backup is first created, it has all of your old keys plus 100 unused keys. After sending a transaction, it has 99 unused keys. After a total of 100 new-key actions, you will start using keys that are not in your backup. Since the backup does not have the private keys necessary for authorizing spends of these coins, restoring from the old backup will cause you to lose Bitcoins.

▄▄▓▓█▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓██▓▄▄
              ▀▓█▓▓▄▄          ▄▄▓▓█▓▀
                   ▀▀▓▓██████▓▓▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Together we can change
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  Social Media
▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
               ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
             ▄███`  ,▄▄,   ▀██▄
            ▐██▀  ▄███████   ██▌
          ,▄███   ████████▌  ▐██▄,
            '▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀▀
                     ██▌
noah tall

Activity: 524
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 06:15:05 AM

The help file above didn't help me much actually.  how do I install all of the files to one directory.  Its still installing the wallet on users/username/appdata/Dash ??  I want to have multiple wallets obviously with their own .dat files.

3) Restart Dash-qt.exe

It will create a second (new), wallet.dat, which you can then rename to wallet_new.dat, or wallet_2.dat, or whatever you like...

Just be certain Dash wallet is not running when you rename wallet.dat files, and it might be a good idea to create a backup of both wallet.dat files as well

PS: Regarding backups, https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Securing_your_wallet#Securing_the_Bitcoin-Qt_or_bitcoind_wallet
...So when a backup is first created, it has all of your old keys plus 100 unused keys. After sending a transaction, it has 99 unused keys. After a total of 100 new-key actions, you will start using keys that are not in your backup. Since the backup does not have the private keys necessary for authorizing spends of these coins, restoring from the old backup will cause you to lose Bitcoins.

Don't rename files, it will get you in trouble.  Just make a file called 1.bat which has this in it:
Code:
dash-qt.exe -wallet=1.dat

and another called 2.bat
Code:
dash-qt.exe -wallet=2.dat

etc.

Then run 1.bat or 2.bat or...

bigrcanada1

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2016, 06:18:16 AM

3) Restart Dash-qt.exe

Thanks.  As I already have a wallet on the pc with DASH in it...when I install and  start the new wallet it always load up the previous .dat file.  Is there a way to load the .dat from another folder?  I still don't understand where the wallet.dat files are being stored for the individual walltets?
Melech

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 06:21:48 AM

Thanks.  As I already have a wallet on the pc with DASH in it...when I install and  start the new wallet it always load up the previous .dat file.  Is there a way to load the load all from one folder?  I still don't understand where the wallet.dat files are being stored for the individual walltets?

The wallet.dat file is your wallet... it hold all your keys, and signs your transactions... This is an important file you should save a copy of and keep in a safe place

If you rename the wallet.dat file to anything, the next time you load the wallet program, it will create a new wallet.dat file, which is different from the one you just renamed

See noahs reply above for a way to swap between multiple wallets without renaming them back and forth.

▄▄▓▓█▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓██▓▄▄
              ▀▓█▓▓▄▄          ▄▄▓▓█▓▀
                   ▀▀▓▓██████▓▓▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Together we can change
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  Social Media
▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
               ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
             ▄███`  ,▄▄,   ▀██▄
            ▐██▀  ▄███████   ██▌
          ,▄███   ████████▌  ▐██▄,
            '▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀▀
                     ██▌
bigrcanada1

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2016, 06:27:23 AM

3) Restart Dash-qt.exe

Don't rename files, it will get you in trouble.  Just make a file called 1.bat which has this in it:
Code:

and another called 2.bat
Code:

etc.

ummm ok, I don't what this means.  I'm not a tech guy.  Is there a way to install one wallet to one folder link to the .dat file in that one folder?

Edit: Im installing the wallets on a single windows PC. 
Melech

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 06:36:26 AM

Don't rename files, it will get you in trouble.  Just make a file called 1.bat which has this in it:
Code:

and another called 2.bat
Code:

etc.

ummm ok, I don't what this means.  I'm not a tech guy.  Is there a way to install one wallet to one folder link to the .dat file in that one folder?

Ok,

1) Make a shortcut for dash-qt.exe
2) Right-click, go to properties, and where it says target:, add after the "(filename)" -wallet=wallet1.dat
"C:\Program Files\Dash\dash-qt.exe" -wallet=wallet1.dat

This shortcut will create a new wallet file named wallet1.dat and use that one every time, repeat these 2 steps with a different -wallet=(name).dat, to create new shortcuts to your wallet(s)

▄▄▓▓█▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓██▓▄▄
              ▀▓█▓▓▄▄          ▄▄▓▓█▓▀
                   ▀▀▓▓██████▓▓▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Together we can change
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  Social Media
▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
               ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
             ▄███`  ,▄▄,   ▀██▄
            ▐██▀  ▄███████   ██▌
          ,▄███   ████████▌  ▐██▄,
            '▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀▀
                     ██▌
bigrcanada1

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2016, 06:45:26 AM

Code:

and another called 2.bat
Code:

etc.

Ok,

1) Make a shortcut for dash-qt.exe
2) Right-click, go to properties, and where it says target:, add after the "(filename)" -wallet=wallet1.datf
"C:\Program Files\Dash\dash-qt.exe" -wallet=wallet1.dat

This shortcut will create a new wallet file named wallet1.dat and use that one every time, repeat these 2 steps with a different -wallet=(name).dat, to create new shortcuts to your wallet(s)

aggghhh...I'm lost.  painful for non techies!  I'll guess I'll have to leave one wallet per machine for now.  Thanks for trying to help...but all this stuff is hard for people that aren't into to coding.  Its the number one deterrent for talking to people about crypto.  Things need to be dummy simple...and its not.  

edit: it really irritates me that I can't figure this out.  It should be just pick a location to install the new wallet...and there is the new wallet with its own new wallet.dat file.  how hard would it be to code a wallet to behave like that?  How much would it cost?
Solarminer

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 06:51:13 AM

3) Restart Dash-qt.exe

Thanks.  As I already have a wallet on the pc with DASH in it...when I install and  start the new wallet it always load up the previous .dat file.  Is there a way to load the .dat from another folder?  I still don't understand where the wallet.dat files are being stored for the individual walltets?
The wallets are in the data folder.  The default location for the data folder I think is C:\Users\YourUserName\Appdata\Roaming\Dash - I move all my stuff to another folder, to make it harder for an attacker to figure it out and easier for me to find.  I also name all my wallets something other than wallet.dat as this is a really easy to search for target.

You can customize config files like WinesRus.conf for each wallet so a title shows up by adding this line:

windowtitle=WinesRus

Then open notepad and copy the following line and save as startwinesRus.bat.  The .bat extension allows you to double click that file to open your wallet.  You can use the same data folder for all your wallets if you don't need to run them at the same time.  Example if you want a wallet named WinesRus with a WinesRus.conf config file.

c:\coolname\dash-qt.exe -datadir=C:\coolname\Data -wallet=WinesRus -conf=C:\coolname\Config\WinesRus.conf

And a second wallet and config could be.  It will create a new wallet if it doesn't find one.

c:\coolname\dash-qt.exe -datadir=C:\coolname\Data -wallet=Wine4me -conf=C:\coolname\Config\Wine4me.conf
Pages: « 1 ... 5621 5622 5623 5624 5625 5626 5627 5628 5629 5630 5631 5632 5633 5634 5635 5636 5637 5638 5639 5640 5641 5642 5643 5644 5645 5646 5647 5648 5649 5650 5651 5652 5653 5654 5655 5656 5657 5658 5659 5660 5661 5662 5663 5664 5665 5666 5667 5668 5669 5670 [5671] 5672 5673 5674 5675 5676 5677 5678 5679 5680 5681 5682 5683 5684 5685 5686 5687 5688 5689 5690 5691 5692 5693 5694 5695 5696 5697 5698 5699 5700 5701 5702 5703 5704 5705 5706 5707 5708 5709 5710 5711 5712 5713 5714 5715 5716 5717 5718 5719 5720 5721 ... 7012 »
  Print  

Jump to: