Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:57:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5949 5950 5951 5952 5953 5954 5955 5956 5957 5958 5959 5960 5961 5962 5963 5964 5965 5966 5967 5968 5969 5970 5971 5972 5973 5974 5975 5976 5977 5978 5979 5980 5981 5982 5983 5984 5985 5986 5987 5988 5989 5990 5991 5992 5993 5994 5995 5996 5997 5998 [5999] 6000 6001 6002 6003 6004 6005 6006 6007 6008 6009 6010 6011 6012 6013 6014 6015 6016 6017 6018 6019 6020 6021 6022 6023 6024 6025 6026 6027 6028 6029 6030 6031 6032 6033 6034 6035 6036 6037 6038 6039 6040 6041 6042 6043 6044 6045 6046 6047 6048 6049 ... 7012 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DASH] Dash (dash.org) | First Self-Funding Self-Governing Crypto Currency  (Read 9722504 times)
arielbit
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1059

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 10:14:25 AM

So much ignorant trolling.  Sorry sir...I've now had to officially Ignore you.  Good grief...I cant understand how people function in the world being so toxic all the time.  I really suspect there are some either very "special" health issues these couple of individuals face or there is monetary reward system for behaving this way.    Either way I want no part of such negativity.  Life is to short to have people like this interacting with me on any kind of level. Good luck with your either medication or agenda, but I'm out

hey, i'm giving you guys a free security review..you should thank me..

tantestefana and macrochip ran away after getting my point about a "partly private" crypto coin and government blockchain analysis tool..dash is flawed in its fundamental design.
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
altcointrader8

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 10:17:02 AM

I think the pace of dash should be quicker, xmr's market cap now is bigger than dash. So you guys need to be diligent or buy more to let the market cap back. Now dash is no.2 anon coin, it was no.1 for almost 2 years.
TanteStefana2
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 10:43:03 AM

I think the pace of dash should be quicker, xmr's market cap now is bigger than dash. So you guys need to be diligent or buy more to let the market cap back. Now dash is no.2 anon coin, it was no.1 for almost 2 years.

I like roller coaster rides!  The down hill part is the funnest!

Another proud lifetime Dash Foundation member Smiley My TanteStefana account was hacked, Beware trading
"You'll never reach your destination if you stop to throw stones at every dog that barks."
Sir Winston Churchill  BTC: 12pu5nMDPEyUGu3HTbnUB5zY5RG65EQE5d
qwizzie
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1245

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 10:44:41 AM

Dash is doing great with regards to ongoing development and media coverage and is not depending on large pumps to grow exponentially.
Remember : with every large pump comes a large dump for these pump and dump schemes.

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now
qwizzie
Legendary

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 10:48:06 AM

Enforcement is on! (eta 10m)

thats good to hear...

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now
Walter_S

Activity: 310
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 10:54:01 AM

I don't think anyone is really concerned around here.  DASH and XMR are not direct competitors and both have different objectives. 

Good luck to both right?

Indeed. Short term gyrations in market cap are not an indicator of long term success or performance. As Benjamin Graham once remarked:

“In the short run, the market is a voting machine but in the long run, it is a weighing machine."

Good luck to both and let's see how things pan out 3,4,5 years from now.

Walter
SweFinnish

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 10:58:00 AM

Dash is doing great with regards to ongoing development and media coverage and is not depending on large pumps to grow exponentially.
Remember : with every large pump comes a large dump for these pump and dump schemes.

Actually I love dash more, I made money from xmr and dash. I know the foundation guy, Edward Moncada, he is a poker pro, I had chat with him 2 year ago when we involved in viacoin, he recommended me some poker books.  Cheesy

https://www.dashfoundation.io/about/team/
arielbit
Legendary

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 11:11:07 AM

xmr has real world use now as a currency in dark markets, while dash is stagnant in marketing and gimmicks.

dash lost the anonymous currency war..there is no point in expecting privacy in dash since its blockchain is party private only.

dash is now on its last card, its last breath for life...the dash evolution, dash is now only relying on features to enhance user experience, that's all, and hope for the best.

remember enhacing user experience can be done by any altcoin...so its game over...make sure you make money on dash evolution pump
qwizzie
Legendary

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 11:12:26 AM

Poor trolls, they cant live with us and they cant live without us..

edit : but they are very good at bumping our ANN thread  Grin

qwizzie
Legendary

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 11:21:10 AM

Dash Budget Proposals

http://dashvotetracker.com/

A lot of budget proposals this month, i could barely fit them all in one printscreen.

Masternode owners : please vote within 7 days either through Dash Central : https://www.dashcentral.org/budget
or through your own wallets.

dafdaf

Activity: 121
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 11:57:27 AM

dash is now only relying on features to enhance user experience

Like a GUI wallet, clown?
Johnny00

Activity: 896
Merit: 553

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 02:26:16 PM

Please tell me again where he funds come from for the budgets? Thanks

|
We plan to invest over
$1 billion in the regulated, licensed,
and legal businesses to build the IOB Mesh
|
Same Token,IOB
Multiple Regulated
Security Token
ICOs Across the World.
|
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
GITHUB
REDDIT
中文电报群
MEDIUM
BITCOINTALK
LINKEDIN
qwizzie
Legendary

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 02:32:23 PM

Please tell me again where he funds come from for the budgets? Thanks

45% of blockreward --> Miners
45% of blockreward --> Masternodes
10% of blockreward --> Decentralized Budget

The blockrewards for miners, masternodes and budget get smaller over time (Dash has a yearly 7% cut in blockrewards)

https://dashpay.atlassian.net/wiki/display/OC/Dash+Project+Overview+Presentation?preview=/68550659/68550667/Dash-Overview-v1.0A.pdf

Macno
Legendary

Activity: 984
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 02:34:23 PM

xmr has real world use now as a currency in dark markets, while dash is stagnant in marketing and gimmicks.

dash lost the anonymous currency war..there is no point in expecting privacy in dash since its blockchain is party private only.

dash is now on its last card, its last breath for life...the dash evolution, dash is now only relying on features to enhance user experience, that's all, and hope for the best.

remember enhacing user experience can be done by any altcoin...so its game over...make sure you make money on dash evolution pump

Granted. But Dash does not have to be afraid of ZCash, because it is not a one trick pony?  Do you give me that?
Riseman

Activity: 690
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 02:36:57 PM

I hope the 2 year long correlation between Dash and Monero charts kicks in at some point Smiley
TanteStefana2
Legendary

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 02:40:46 PM

Granted. But Dash does not have to be afraid of ZCash, because it is not a one trick pony?  Do you give me that?

Just want to say congrats to Monero.  I hope you guys can finally get out with a profit.  I don't see why Dash suddenly has lost it's privacy services though?  Private Send is as good as it was before the monero pump, which is only, perhaps 0.00001% less secure than Monero's IF you don't believe Monero has a back door. 

Dash is also still instant
Dash still has a LARGE budget to fund the project's needs
Dash will become the go-to currency for commerce period, in fact it's the only coin in it's class.

But it's a long hard road to the top, and there are a few boulders in our way.  But we have our hiking boots on and no fear Smiley  We're in it to see Satoshi's vision fulfilled.

Another proud lifetime Dash Foundation member Smiley My TanteStefana account was hacked, Beware trading
"You'll never reach your destination if you stop to throw stones at every dog that barks."
RichDaniel

Activity: 479
Merit: 533

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 02:45:21 PM

Just want to say congrats to Monero.  I hope you guys can finally get out with a profit.  I don't see why Dash suddenly has lost it's privacy services though?  Private Send is as good as it was before the monero pump, which is only, perhaps 0.00001% less secure than Monero's IF you don't believe Monero has a back door. 

Dash will become the go-to currency for commerce period, in fact it's the only coin in it's class.

But it's a long hard road to the top, and there are a few boulders in our way.  But we have our hiking boots on and no fear Smiley  We're in it to see Satoshi's vision fulfilled.

I am curious about dash pumping in 1 week ago, actually it went to 0.027, it was almost all time high, while now supply of dash is much larger than last big pump in mintpal era. So I consider this time 0.027 can be determined as real all time high, because the market cap surpassed 2014 mintpal pump.
arielbit
Legendary

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 02:52:39 PM

remember enhancing user experience can be done by any altcoin...so its game over...make sure you make money on dash evolution pump

yes, i give you that, since dash is out of the "game of anonymity"...but xmr or zcash or any other altcoin can build/enhance user experience too, in time (if it can and has the budget), just like what dash evolution is trying to do.... just look at bytecoin roadmap, that coin may beat dash (finish first) to implementing aliases.
TanteStefana2
Legendary

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 03:00:27 PM

I am curious about dash pumping in 1 week ago, actually it went to 0.027, it was almost all time high, while now supply of dash is much larger than last big pump in mintpal era. So I consider this time 0.027 can be determined as real all time high, because the market cap surpassed 2014 mintpal pump.

What are you curious about? 

Personally, I don't know what drives the market.  I think it's insanity.  That's why I hold and don't trade.  I'm always looking for other projects, but they always have a flaw I can't live with.  Dash has a flaw, the "instamine" at the beginning, but I personally don't think that's a flaw.  I think it was fortuitous that it happened.  Dash ended up with quick cheap distribution and amazingly, even some of the first big holders and supporters sold off their holdings and new supporters came around. 

But why the price we have now?  I don't know.  I personally think it's extremely low and my family just bought another masternode last week.

If you think monero's price is so high now because people are "using" it for dark markets, you'd also be kidding yourself.  It's almost all speculation.  They got some good PR, and so all the trader/gamblers jump in on a band wagon, each thinking they know when it'll hit the top and will jump off at that point.

Nothing against Monero's rise, I'm just irritated with the fickle marketplace.  I prefer more sanity.  My stomach gets tied up in knots when Dash rockets up, because I fear that the following dump will be devastating to Dash's credibility.  This pump on Monero would make me sick if it were Dash, mostly because I really care about Dash.

But of course, ultimately, monero holders have no control on what's happening.  No more so than Dash holders would.  So if I believed in Monero, I'd just brace myself.  After Dash's big pump on Mintpal, it was in the dumps for over a year!  All pumps and dumps do is malign projects, even if they're good projects.

But it's a damn good show, eh?

arielbit
Legendary

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 03:05:22 PM

Just want to say congrats to Monero.  I hope you guys can finally get out with a profit.  I don't see why Dash suddenly has lost it's privacy services though?  Private Send is as good as it was before the monero pump, which is only, perhaps 0.00001% less secure than Monero's IF you don't believe Monero has a back door.  

But it's a long hard road to the top, and there are a few boulders in our way.  But we have our hiking boots on and no fear Smiley  We're in it to see Satoshi's vision fulfilled.

I don't see why Dash suddenly has lost it's privacy services though?  Private Send is as good as it was before the monero pump, which is only, perhaps 0.00001% less secure than Monero's

i already pointed out upthread again and again..

monero blockchain : "completly resistant" to blockchain analysis

dash blockchain: "partly resistant" to blockchain analysis

you maybe right about 0.00001% less traceable about dash  but you didn't consider the privacy of the "blockchain" (since dash can arguably called a bitcoin clone)

...and i hope qwizzie did listen to me when i told him to buy xmr at 0.005x

i see the quality of the posts are deminishing, which means my interest in this troll thread is deminishing as well.
Maybe OP's next troll thread will hold my attention a bit longer, but i wont hold my breath on it..

i feel your pain buddy..you fought for your coin really well, and i admire that.

you could sell just one of your masternodes and get some XMR.

just within 2 days, 2 dark markets added XMR.....people using it as currency as "MONEY" .. this is shit is gonna explode. it is still very early.

you guys are crypto enthusiast like almost everyone here...almost always online, you/we all are early adopters, don't let hate and jealousy cloud your judgement.

pump and dump scheme

slow and steady rise through development and hard work scheme

I think i will stick to my slow and steady through development and hard work coin,  thank you very much.

there is always a pump and dump... the next pump and dump might happen in 20$ - 50$ range

i'll reiterate 2 markets just added XMR, it will be used/utilized ... of course it will rise ...and when was it added? 2 days! how early is that? how early is now?

i'm not saying you abandon dash, just make money...if you are really a die hard dash close-minded person then you can buy back more masternodes after you make money.
Pages: « 1 ... 5949 5950 5951 5952 5953 5954 5955 5956 5957 5958 5959 5960 5961 5962 5963 5964 5965 5966 5967 5968 5969 5970 5971 5972 5973 5974 5975 5976 5977 5978 5979 5980 5981 5982 5983 5984 5985 5986 5987 5988 5989 5990 5991 5992 5993 5994 5995 5996 5997 5998 [5999] 6000 6001 6002 6003 6004 6005 6006 6007 6008 6009 6010 6011 6012 6013 6014 6015 6016 6017 6018 6019 6020 6021 6022 6023 6024 6025 6026 6027 6028 6029 6030 6031 6032 6033 6034 6035 6036 6037 6038 6039 6040 6041 6042 6043 6044 6045 6046 6047 6048 6049 ... 7012 »
  Print  

Jump to: