Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:40:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6210 6211 6212 6213 6214 6215 6216 6217 6218 6219 6220 6221 6222 6223 6224 6225 6226 6227 6228 6229 6230 6231 6232 6233 6234 6235 6236 6237 6238 6239 6240 6241 6242 6243 6244 6245 6246 6247 6248 6249 6250 6251 6252 6253 6254 6255 6256 6257 6258 6259 [6260] 6261 6262 6263 6264 6265 6266 6267 6268 6269 6270 6271 6272 6273 6274 6275 6276 6277 6278 6279 6280 6281 6282 6283 6284 6285 6286 6287 6288 6289 6290 6291 6292 6293 6294 6295 6296 6297 6298 6299 6300 6301 6302 6303 6304 6305 6306 6307 6308 6309 6310 ... 7012 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DASH] Dash (dash.org) | First Self-Funding Self-Governing Crypto Currency  (Read 9722504 times)
qwizzie
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1245

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 09:16:41 PM

How many dash is needed to run a masternode and what is the ROI I can receive from running a masternode?

1000 Dash to run a masternode.
ROI currently 9.12 % on annual base.

* VPS server costs excluded.
* ROI is scheduled to diminish over time as Dash has an annual 7.1% cut on its block rewards (we just had such a 7% cut on our block rewards very recentely)

Masternodes gets currently 1.8 Dash paid from the blockchain approx every 7 days (same for miners)

If a masternode is very lucky it can get 2x 1.8 Dash (we call that winning the lottery) and if a masternode is very unlucky it
skips a payment. Both are very rare occassions.

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MirkoIta
Legendary

Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008

Stoned & Stranged

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2017, 09:23:12 PM

Wow what a crazy ride DASH really looks unstoppable!!  Shocked I really thought it was going to fall down more after slowing its rally but I see it restarted the run!! 100$ incoming soon I think.

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR AN ENGLISH TO ITALIAN TRANSLATOR? HIRE ME ON https://fivebucks.com/users/MirkoItalia            
     ONLY BITCOIN SV ACCEPTED
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2017, 09:26:27 PM

Masternode blinding is still in the pipeline for Dash and will be even better than previously thought

Masternode blinding and IP obfuscation were supposedly ("in fact") working "brilliantly" and ready to implement over 2 years ago.

Graphic representation of Dash's pipeline:

Is there a problem with your pipeline?  You should make sure the "complete success" technology isn't getting stuck behind marketing garbage.

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
qwizzie
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1245

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 09:27:52 PM
Last edit: March 14, 2017, 09:38:33 PM by qwizzie

Wow what a crazy ride DASH really looks unstoppable!!  Shocked I really thought it was going to fall down more after slowing its rally but I see it restarted the run!! 100$ incoming soon I think.

Very soon i think  Smiley

I cant help but think about all those posts where people were asking if they thought Bitcoin could ever get passed by an altcoin,
most people had the idea that it had to come from some new altcoin that would suddenly get all that massive attention
as it would have all the qualities that people felt lacking in Bitcoin.

I think that altcoin is emerging allright but its not a new altcoin... its an old altcoin that revisioned and re-energized itself
and is now approaching maturity.

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now
Macrochip

Activity: 465
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2017, 09:37:00 PM

Thanks for proving you haven't got the first clue how software engineering works, iCETURD. I knew you were an imbecile but I didn't know you actually think software development is magic. Evan doesn't owe you shit and you can suck on the fact that Dash is about to hit triple digits, you embarrassment of humanity.

Before I dump my iCEHOLE smackdown-anthology a quick announcement:

Masternode blinding is still in the pipeline for Dash and will be even better than previously thought

Dash's decentralized API (DAPI) will blind every request going through the network.

This is just as embarrassing as the time when iCEHOLE claimed for months that we would be unable to remove the reference node. Until we did and that faggot shut his trap on that since then. 'member that? I 'member!

Now as promised, the collected works of epic annihilation:

LOL #REKT.  

Actually it's exactly the other way round, as usual, iCEHOLE. Lee got #REKT because his words don't change reality.

His faggy shitcoin is done for. Calling Dash trash is just his death rattle.

Suck it, loser  Kiss

Dash won. Either get over it or kill yourselves, haters  Kiss

Quoted for awareness:

Just letting our Manuro trolls know that the entire "Lazy Masternode" theory has been completely annihilated.

Rot in pieces:

What did Dash win?

The award of the crypto to perform the largest fisting you ever received without lube, dear iCEHOLE. Wink
You're the greatest failure of a troll I have ever seen in my entire life. All your desperate efforts against Dash year in year out for nothing. Remember it's down the road, not across the street Smiley

Poor iCEHOLE thinks he's so smart by deleting his post and reposting it just so it appears on top of the next thread page. Guess what, you ding dong: We all can do the same and I'm gonna break your toy now!

Original message begins here:

Looks like iCEHOLE is angry his IPv6 node can't connect anymore.

Missing your payments much? Don't be too butthurt about that. You got plenty of shit to be mad about on the other part of your portfolio: Manuro isn't gonna see any mobile integrations anytime soon thanks to RingCT being a complete trainwreck which, next to being horribly implemented, exacerbates the disgusting unscalability Moronero had from the get go. Watch out for an in-depth interview about that very soon!

Since you love to appeal to perceived authority and have quoted your beloved theymos for endorsing your failing shitcoin, you might like this:

EPIC LULZ! How do you like dem apples?

Shown already that's not even the biggest problem for Trollero!

Please make some more collapse predictions for Dash that are unwittingly going to apply to XMR!

And speaking of which: Where's your down-syndrome sidekick Arielshit, anyway? I found the perfect avatar for him. It's in the center of this picture:

NEVER FORGET:

Are you ready for a good laugh, guys?

Riccardo Spagni aka OneTrickPony puts ignorance over a "minor detail", I would say, onto full display here:

No, Ric*, it's definitely not "[residing] in a single address". The whole point of mixing coins would be ruined if they'd be put all back together into one single address after mixing. They remain mixed the entire time with hundreds of denominated outputs which are, for all intents and purposes, impossible to backtrace and ready to be spent anonymously. We're still waiting for you to de-anonymize this transaction btw.

You wanna tell the world how unsecure Dash is, but you are neither able to break any of its features nor do you even grasp the most basic concepts of its privacy model. You are a pathetic failure of an attack dog and Risto should stop paying your puny trolling attempts immediately after this humiliation.

Should've stuck with wine tasting instead of being a stewardess for the plane crash that is Manuro, Ricky.

What a joke.

That stewardess is btw suspected to have stolen thousands upon thousands of XMR that people stored on his completely, disgustingly centralized, horribly programmed, bug-ridden, completely broken "MyMonero" shitcoin webwallet.

Of course he called it "MyMonero", because as soon you store it there it's no longer yours.

Quote from: Fluffyponzi
Monero is significantly easier to steal than other cryptocurrencies because you have free reign once stolen - no need to disguise your theft. Individual Monero users are also a much larger target than almost anything else, as there aren't lots of exchanges or custodial services. Finally, MyMonero is a particularly soft target because your private key is literally used to login.

And of course: 80 Dollars, bitches. Lick lick lick my baaaallls!!!

iCEBREAKER
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2017, 09:37:47 PM

So masternode blinding is the one thing you are missing from the coin you love so much and you are angry it's not implemented yet.

Dash v13 will have a different type of blinding.
I've reinvented the way it works and it's a million times better, literally. It's going to be really slick.  

*Le 1.5 Years Later*

No masternode blinding.  No IP obfuscation.

Where is the whitepaper/peer review for the "reinvented, literally million times better" blinding?  Where is the "really slick" code?

Github or it didn't happen.

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
David Chaum 1996
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
template

Activity: 1085
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 09:40:04 PM

DASH next week $150+
LLec

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2017, 09:45:12 PM

Here we go again... 0.0655

Another pump incoming! I bet DASH will reach 0.1 in the next future!
That's the way it is look right now.
It is rising faster than BTC at this rate! Shocked

I am fearing the next PUMP actually. I have too come late to the game it seems. Undecided
AzzAz
Legendary

Activity: 1030
Merit: 1006

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 09:47:43 PM

$90! I see what press is tomorrow going to talk about.
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2017, 09:51:20 PM

Masternode blinding is on the list, certainly not forgotten.
I2P is certainly not forgotten.

Looking back from nearly 3 years later, it's safe to say these features have indeed been forgotten.

You have no credibility left to say otherwise, having promised but failed to include them in v12 and then again in v13.

All you have are grandiose claims about some Top Secret new vaporware, which is supposedly ready but has yet to be described in a whitepaper, peer reviewed, and implemented.

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
David Chaum 1996
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
ddink7
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 09:54:57 PM

Dash De-anonymization Contest

Icebreaker and other trolleros: I have donated $1 to Monero's development team. I sent 0.25 Dash (TX ID: 59d51690d4b56ddbf1e393fa8d3a49bcfc3247f270f36be3b6ee411802666cba-000) to shapeshift.io, which converted it to Bitcoin and sent it to the official Monero donation address listed at https://getmonero.org/getting-started/donate/.

I challenge you to de-anonymize this transaction. To make it just a little easier, I only used four rounds of Darksend, so it's exponentially less private than it would be with the maximum eight rounds.

Please tell me what address this transaction originated from.

Cheers!

Dash - Digital Cash
https://www.dash.org/
ToScA-

Activity: 335

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 09:56:18 PM

100 usd before the end of the week would be an absolutely magnificent milestone.
vdramaliev

Activity: 553
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 10:04:55 PM

Guys,

I am trying to sweep a DASH paper wallet.

I am using Electrum DASH 2.4.1 (Windows)

First I got an error: Your client produced a transaction that is not accepted by the network any more. Please upgrade to Electrum 2.5.1 or newer.

But I found this and I changed the network address.

Now, I get this error:

I am not proficient in Linux.

What should I do?

Regards

iCEBREAKER
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2017, 10:06:10 PM

Any word on how the Masternode Blinding is going?

next, next version.  Still in the developer oven.

Code:
git blame v0.11.2.13 src/darksend.cpp | grep blind
79e50f81 (Evan Duffield    2015-03-20 08:47:19 -0700  648)     //automatically downgrade for 11.2, blinding will be supported in 11.3/12.0

Is this masternode blinding explained technically anywhere?

I don't have a link off-hand, but the gist of it is inputs are forwarded by randomly selected (by the wallet) masternodes to the currently active masternode. Therefore the active masternode can't correlate inputs to ip addresses.

Visual depiction of Dash developer oven:

Masternode Blinding has been "in the developer oven" for nearly 3 years now.

If it's still half-baked after so much time, perhaps Dash needs developers who are less incompetent and don't repeatedly preannounce features that never materialize.

We've yet to see even a whitepaper describing Masternode blinding, much less working code.

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
David Chaum 1996
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
eddie13
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262

BTC or BUST

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 10:10:06 PM

Could really use some market makers..
https://tuxexchange.com/trade?coin=DASH&market=BTC

Chancellor on Brink of Second Bailout for Banks
DiCE1904
Legendary

Activity: 1118
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2017, 10:54:51 PM

Damn $88.21 ... sold my 4MN way too early, should of never let those XMR trolls get in my head. Congrats to everyone who held through all the bullshit

kointrend

Activity: 655
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 11:36:59 PM

Man - they even stole our arrows - lol
The ALGO XEVAN (sic!) is pure metaphysical art!
TanteStefana2
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 01:33:05 AM

Lol the first dash clones ^^

The funny thing there is there is no real innovation with this clone.  The block size is immaterial when you can't fill it.  Also, using a new untested algo is dangerous.  And finally, if they're cloning us, why in the world didn't they keep the development fund?  Why oh why take that away?  Build on the brilliance of Dash, don't take the shining star away man!!!  Shame!

Another proud lifetime Dash Foundation member Smiley My TanteStefana account was hacked, Beware trading
"You'll never reach your destination if you stop to throw stones at every dog that barks."
Sir Winston Churchill  BTC: 12pu5nMDPEyUGu3HTbnUB5zY5RG65EQE5d
wrxbuzz

Activity: 291

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 01:36:49 AM

No one can stop dash, even dash haters can't, where are those xmr lovers and dash haters? No troll here any more?  Grin
chilly2k
Legendary

Activity: 1007
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 01:53:12 AM

The funny thing there is there is no real innovation with this clone.  The block size is immaterial when you can't fill it.  Also, using a new untested algo is dangerous.  And finally, if they're cloning us, why in the world didn't they keep the development fund?  Why oh why take that away?  Build on the brilliance of Dash, don't take the shining star away man!!!  Shame!

I never really thought about the development funding, always knew it was there but didn't really care one way or the other. 

Lately, it's been making an impression on me.  As the price of some coins becomes "Very" meaningful, it really is nice to be able to say Dash has an annual budget of X.  And it just makes for a much more professional coin.  If you really think about it, would you invest in something that's development is totally voluntary.  When coins/tokens are trading sub $.01 you don't think of these things. 

Good job and foresight.   

Pages: « 1 ... 6210 6211 6212 6213 6214 6215 6216 6217 6218 6219 6220 6221 6222 6223 6224 6225 6226 6227 6228 6229 6230 6231 6232 6233 6234 6235 6236 6237 6238 6239 6240 6241 6242 6243 6244 6245 6246 6247 6248 6249 6250 6251 6252 6253 6254 6255 6256 6257 6258 6259 [6260] 6261 6262 6263 6264 6265 6266 6267 6268 6269 6270 6271 6272 6273 6274 6275 6276 6277 6278 6279 6280 6281 6282 6283 6284 6285 6286 6287 6288 6289 6290 6291 6292 6293 6294 6295 6296 6297 6298 6299 6300 6301 6302 6303 6304 6305 6306 6307 6308 6309 6310 ... 7012 »
  Print  

Jump to: