Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:28:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6564 6565 6566 6567 6568 6569 6570 6571 6572 6573 6574 6575 6576 6577 6578 6579 6580 6581 6582 6583 6584 6585 6586 6587 6588 6589 6590 6591 6592 6593 6594 6595 6596 6597 6598 6599 6600 6601 6602 6603 6604 6605 6606 6607 6608 6609 6610 6611 6612 6613 [6614] 6615 6616 6617 6618 6619 6620 6621 6622 6623 6624 6625 6626 6627 6628 6629 6630 6631 6632 6633 6634 6635 6636 6637 6638 6639 6640 6641 6642 6643 6644 6645 6646 6647 6648 6649 6650 6651 6652 6653 6654 6655 6656 6657 6658 6659 6660 6661 6662 6663 6664 ... 7012 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DASH] Dash (dash.org) | First Self-Funding Self-Governing Crypto Currency  (Read 9722504 times)
WastedLTC

Activity: 776
Merit: 536

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:13:32 PM

Why is Coinbase looking at zcash and not dash?

my guess is there is not enough dash for them to accumulate prior to listing....    (oh yea, and everyone hates dash)

I love dash though,  and we will prove them all wrong.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 11:42:19 PM

watch Dash slowly rise again

Dash is actually falling from #14 to #15, and soon to #16, thanks to Ethereum Classic.

Remember six months ago, when Dash fell out of the Top 10 and r/cryptocurrency had a huge thread sarcastically congratulating the project on its lack of relative success?  Yah, that was good times. Smiley

"Coinbase Isn't Adding Dash"

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
bigrcanada1

Activity: 673
Merit: 531

Proud Lifetime DASH Foundation Member

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 02:03:29 AM

Trolling is my game...

Icebreaker... Lifetime DASH troll. Always reliable just before Dash makes an up tick. 
yeyicheng888

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:53:44 AM

Dash project is worthy of the majority of investors and long-term holding, the technical strength of the project team has been demonstrated.
yasinyasin

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:57:40 AM

I have a coin wallet that based dash. And after creating and getting payment to my stealth addresses my wallet started to not to accept my passphrase. I tried every combination of my passphrase but no. Then I made it cracked to a guy and yes it is my pass is right but wallet did not accept it. I've tried my wallet backup but this time can't see my stealth payments so wallet seems empty. How can it be possible and how can I solve this?
alevlaslo

Activity: 1988
Merit: 593

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:04:32 AM

Hello, when will the offline version of the mydashwallet.org to private key could not see the OS admins and viruses?

https://kb.myetherwallet.com/offline/making-offline-transaction-on-myetherwallet.html

https://coinb.in there is also an offline version, however DASH is not supported there, BTC and DOGE only, create analog please

Sale the first NFT of the first foto
toknormal
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:50:07 AM
Last edit: July 15, 2018, 12:10:10 PM by toknormal

If you read the "hints" in that Coinbase tweet, they are just throwing out the names of a bunch of random coins to serve as chaff in order to mitigate leaks.

I very much doubt that that list has anything to do with their real priorities.

Anyway, people may have forgotten the original premis of crypto - no counterparty. So what exactly is the point of tongues-on-the-floor style anticipation of centralised exchange listings. I'd rather it was adopted in Venezuela than on Coinbase - certainly more durable.

If precedents are anything to go by as a reference then Dash owes its success to:

• not being listed on the same "mainstream" co-opted exchanges as BTC and LTC
 • being trolled an a regular basis by the regular suspects out of jealousy/fear/mental illness/clownery.....whatever

Apart from that, the prospect of the arrival of the first realtime, on-chain, network-coherent service protocol that works independently of the mining protocol could also be helpful Wink
qwizzie
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1245

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:01:01 PM
Last edit: July 15, 2018, 01:24:05 PM by qwizzie

I have a coin wallet that based dash. And after creating and getting payment to my stealth addresses my wallet started to not to accept my passphrase. I tried every combination of my passphrase but no. Then I made it cracked to a guy and yes it is my pass is right but wallet did not accept it. I've tried my wallet backup but this time can't see my stealth payments so wallet seems empty. How can it be possible and how can I solve this?

If you are using an official DashCore wallet and have been trying to get into your wallet through a personally-created backup then look into your backup folder in your installation directory. Auto-generated backup files are stored there, so you can try those with a re-index. If you are using a not-official supported Dash wallet (meaning not supported by Dash itself),  then provide more details about the wallet you are using.

Also i'm unfamiliar with Dash using 'stealth addresses'
I know certain cryptocurrencies do, but Dash just creates additional addresses so far i know (when you are using it's PrivateSend option).

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now
synthgauge

Activity: 1149
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:16:10 PM

Why is Coinbase looking at zcash and not dash?

Because of its Instamine and centralization (Dash Core Group Inc has 100% management and control), Dash cannot meet the strict requirements of the GDAX Digital Asset Framework.

Built on the shaky, shady foundation of those issues, there are additional problems with the Masternode HYIP's status as an unregistered security, Masternode facilitation of money laundering (PrivateSend), and the new scheme of Kuvacash-style VCOs (bribing MNOs with tokens in exchange for votes to fund private entities).

Ha ha lol. Can not meet requirements of the GDAX - this made me manufacture a whole mix of laugh and cough and who the fuck knows what else when the lines I quoted above came into my visual field. Nobody is looking at anything, the matter of listing is the least concern for information hunters (policymakers, Anonymous, ISIS, US Department of the Treasury, CIA). Gdax is allowed to still operate simply because federal agencies outsource user legal info and bank account histories from their databases.
NibiruHybrid

Activity: 1204
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:44:03 PM

Do Dash Treasury-Funded Projects Have an Inherent PR Problem?

As part of the ongoing discussion over why Dash doesn’t get the attention it deserves from the mainstream (crypto) media, one thing that comes up often is: “So many awesome projects are going on with Dash, why doesn’t anyone hear about them?” While faithful readers of Dash Force News are more than updated on the issue, there is, so far, little information that makes it out into the cryptosphere’s hype cycle. Why? Crypto entrepreneur Vin Armani has a theory:

WastedLTC

Activity: 776
Merit: 536

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:05:13 PM
Merited by afbitcoins (1)

We have the volume of a top 5 coin.   No reason to be this low,  my guess is that evolution is just taking too long.  Internally we see the changes just as we saw the slow changes made to BTC to enable segwit and then it took off.   I continue to believe that Dash Core has changed the way they communicate and operate (compared to last year).   Team is growing, releases are being released, and Dash will shine.   We also saw what happened when centralized systems and coins got a huge flux of people and were not prepared for it.  Exchanges went down,  coins came to halt, fees shot through the roof and fractured the audiences and consumers.

3rd parties have talked about how simple it has been to implement Dash and how reliable it has been.  Erik Voorhees said it has been the most stable implementation he has used for Shapeshift and support has always been spot on.

Youtube shillers and noobs just don't have enough vested in Dash to get on the wagon.  Price is still out of reach for many (compared to shitcoins) and they would rather jump over to Crown or Pivx (not a problem, just cheaper coin).    Most don't understand the masternode architecture was created by Dash and if you even tell them they say "225k for a node, are you crazy!").  Shrug.

Dash has an extremely low coin count and a much lower count in circulation.   This just means big swing (higher highs and lower lows).   Last year we saw jumps that we dreamed about.  Some sold, some hodl'd, and some sat on the sidelines.   This is just the stage we are in,  a bit depressing but so is the entire market.   Dash has seen more of a plunge but then again, it kicked BTC's ass last year!

Keep focused on the goal, keep spreading, keep going...     Collect those coins, setup those nodes, and be prepared for your next steps!

rebal15

Activity: 527
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:13:59 PM

Positives signs in these combined charts

cool4y

Activity: 494
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:34:22 PM

Positives signs in these combined charts

You can't rely on TA solely, the crypto conditions are determined by the King BTC and every other alt follows.
afbitcoins
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1061

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 06:24:32 PM

I didn't get the memo about coinbase, but after a bit of googling I still not sure what the monerons are on about  Huh
qwizzie
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1245

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:42:26 PM
Last edit: July 15, 2018, 07:00:52 PM by qwizzie

I didn't get the memo about coinbase, but after a bit of googling I still not sure what the monerons are on about  Huh

Yeah, their message kinda got lost. Trolls need to remember when trying to communicate, they too have to follow the 7 C's to reach effective communication (applicable to both written as well as verbal communication) :

1.Completeness - The communication must be complete. It should convey all facts required by the audience. The sender of the message must take into consideration the receiver’s mind set and convey the message accordingly.

2.Conciseness - Conciseness means wordiness, i.e, communicating what you want to convey in least possible words without forgoing the other C’s of communication. Conciseness is a necessity for effective communication.

3.Consideration - Consideration implies “stepping into the shoes of others”. Effective communication must take the audience into consideration, i.e, the audience’s viewpoints, background, mind-set, education level, etc. Make an attempt to envisage your audience, their requirements, emotions as well as problems. Ensure that the self-respect of the audience is maintained and their emotions are not at harm. Modify your words in message to suit the audience’s needs while making your message complete.

4.Clarity - Clarity implies emphasizing on a specific message or goal at a time, rather than trying to achieve too much at once.

5.Concreteness - Concrete communication implies being particular and clear rather than fuzzy and general. Concreteness strengthens the confidence.

6.Courtesy - Courtesy in message implies the message should show the sender’s expression as well as should respect the receiver. The sender of the message should be sincerely polite, judicious, reflective and enthusiastic.

7.Correctness - Correctness in communication implies that there are no grammatical errors in communication.

Now if we look at what our trolls post these days and have posted in the past, one can not help but wonder if some (if not all) of these 7 C's
that form effective communication are simply out of reach for our trolls. They can master maybe 1 C or 2 C's in their life and then they get stuck.

Oh well, it is what it is. One can only row with the peddles that life provided us with, and it looks like life provided only one peddle to our trolls.

I think you need to row a little bit faster Icey,
or you never gonna make it  Undecided

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now
bigrcanada1

Activity: 673
Merit: 531

Proud Lifetime DASH Foundation Member

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 07:35:08 PM
Last edit: July 15, 2018, 08:10:47 PM by bigrcanada1

I didn't get the memo about coinbase, but after a bit of googling I still not sure what the monerons are on about  Huh

Yeah, their message kinda got lost. Trolls need to remember when trying to communicate, they too have to follow the 7 C's to reach effective communication (applicable to both written as well as verbal communication) :

1.Completeness - The communication must be complete. It should convey all facts required by the audience. The sender of the message must take into consideration the receiver’s mind set and convey the message accordingly.

2.Conciseness - Conciseness means wordiness, i.e, communicating what you want to convey in least possible words without forgoing the other C’s of communication. Conciseness is a necessity for effective communication.

3.Consideration - Consideration implies “stepping into the shoes of others”. Effective communication must take the audience into consideration, i.e, the audience’s viewpoints, background, mind-set, education level, etc. Make an attempt to envisage your audience, their requirements, emotions as well as problems. Ensure that the self-respect of the audience is maintained and their emotions are not at harm. Modify your words in message to suit the audience’s needs while making your message complete.

4.Clarity - Clarity implies emphasizing on a specific message or goal at a time, rather than trying to achieve too much at once.

5.Concreteness - Concrete communication implies being particular and clear rather than fuzzy and general. Concreteness strengthens the confidence.

6.Courtesy - Courtesy in message implies the message should show the sender’s expression as well as should respect the receiver. The sender of the message should be sincerely polite, judicious, reflective and enthusiastic.

7.Correctness - Correctness in communication implies that there are no grammatical errors in communication.

Now if we look at what our trolls post these days and have posted in the past, one can not help but wonder if some (if not all) of these 7 C's
that form effective communication are simply out of reach for our trolls. They can master maybe 1 C or 2 C's in their life and then they get stuck.

Oh well, it is what it is. One can only row with the peddles that life provided us with, and it looks like life provided only one peddle to our trolls.

I think you need to row a little bit faster Icey,
or you never gonna make it  Undecided

Its important to remember that these individuals, as part of the Fluffy Cult Pump n Dump Brigade...are trying to use a methodical and coordinated plan to try and influence markets...users like Icey have several personalities and identities as do most of other members of these brigades.  I know of at least 3 possibly 4 identities for him alone.  Each focused on a very narrow objective under a bigger umbrella.  This has negligible effect as most of those that would invest using this kind of medium for market research are not sophisticated investors.

Its obviously a profitable scheme...as some of the more senior members need to be involved researching the communities they are trying influence.  This takes alot of time, energy as well as money.  
Macrochip

Activity: 465
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 10:15:46 PM

• Stalk the same people, the same project and the same currency for 4+ years
  • Repeat the same nonsensical drivel you've been ridiculed with for being wrong time and time again
  • Create sockpuppet after sockpuppet on every conceivable social media channel to pretend more people than just you care about what you have to say
  • Spend 80% of your day with attacking Dash instead of having a normal, healthy social life or a life at all, because you lost your job years ago due to your pathological obsession with Dash's superior technology

The diagnosis is crystal clear: You have a neurosis.

This picture right here shows deeply unhealthy, antisocial and dangerous behaviour, no matter how you try to spin it in your next wannabe-half-intellectual-half-witty response.

I'm almost concerned, iCEHOLE. Get help or better yet get a shotgun and try self-therapy.

wackyD

Activity: 170
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:56:21 AM
Merited by AzzAz (5)

• Stalk the same people, the same project and the same currency for 4+ years
  • Repeat the same nonsensical drivel you've been ridiculed with for being wrong time and time again
  • Create sockpuppet after sockpuppet on every conceivable social media channel to pretend more people than just you care about what you have to say
  • Spend 80% of your day with attacking Dash instead of having a normal, healthy social life or a life at all, because you lost your job years ago due to your pathological obsession with Dash's superior technology

The diagnosis is crystal clear: You have a neurosis.

This picture right here shows deeply unhealthy, antisocial and dangerous behaviour, no matter how you try to spin it in your next wannabe-half-intellectual-half-witty response.

I'm almost concerned, iCEHOLE. Get help or better yet get a shotgun and try self-therapy.

and they are likely paying the corrupt mod of this forum to allow their behavior to go on with impunity; clearly the mod is either stupid or has been bought off

tungfa
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1023

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:02:04 AM

Dash is excited to announce our partnership with @CoinFlipATM.
With this new partnership, we have increased the number of Dash-supported ATMs within North America by 85%! To celebrate, Dash and CoinFlip are not only waiving all Dash transaction fees on all CoinFlip ATMs, but we are holding a monthly competition to win free Dash! To learn more about the competition or to find a CoinFlip ATM near you, visit https://coinflip.tech/
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 07:05:35 AM

Yes, Dash's value certainly is exploding this year.

Just like the Chernobyl Nuclear Power Plant exploded all over Ukraine.

Dash Sad

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
Pages: « 1 ... 6564 6565 6566 6567 6568 6569 6570 6571 6572 6573 6574 6575 6576 6577 6578 6579 6580 6581 6582 6583 6584 6585 6586 6587 6588 6589 6590 6591 6592 6593 6594 6595 6596 6597 6598 6599 6600 6601 6602 6603 6604 6605 6606 6607 6608 6609 6610 6611 6612 6613 [6614] 6615 6616 6617 6618 6619 6620 6621 6622 6623 6624 6625 6626 6627 6628 6629 6630 6631 6632 6633 6634 6635 6636 6637 6638 6639 6640 6641 6642 6643 6644 6645 6646 6647 6648 6649 6650 6651 6652 6653 6654 6655 6656 6657 6658 6659 6660 6661 6662 6663 6664 ... 7012 »
  Print  

Jump to: