Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:43:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6603 6604 6605 6606 6607 6608 6609 6610 6611 6612 6613 6614 6615 6616 6617 6618 6619 6620 6621 6622 6623 6624 6625 6626 6627 6628 6629 6630 6631 6632 6633 6634 6635 6636 6637 6638 6639 6640 6641 6642 6643 6644 6645 6646 6647 6648 6649 6650 6651 6652 [6653] 6654 6655 6656 6657 6658 6659 6660 6661 6662 6663 6664 6665 6666 6667 6668 6669 6670 6671 6672 6673 6674 6675 6676 6677 6678 6679 6680 6681 6682 6683 6684 6685 6686 6687 6688 6689 6690 6691 6692 6693 6694 6695 6696 6697 6698 6699 6700 6701 6702 6703 ... 7012 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DASH] Dash (dash.org) | First Self-Funding Self-Governing Crypto Currency  (Read 9722497 times)
qwizzie
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1245

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 02:15:06 PM
Last edit: September 01, 2018, 02:43:39 PM by qwizzie

Hey Icehole...

He does seem to post less during pumps, i mean a good troll would post negativity during both the pumps and the dumps.
Icey : Dont forget our deal about you daily bumping this Dash ANN thread, we need our visibility.
         Just remember your motto : a day without trolling, is a day without living.

Now for something totally different :

* Dash passing ETC : Done
* Dash passing NEO : Done
* Dash passing Tron : Done

I wonder who Dash passes next.....  Undecided

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
yonton

Activity: 854
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 03:31:14 PM

I just got hacked on poloniex, they got 54 Dash! Fuck me
qwizzie
Legendary

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 03:57:54 PM

Sorry to hear that.
Was it due to a phishing email ?
Did you have some form of 2 factor authentication active on Poloniex ?

This is the downside to leaving funds on an exchange to daytrade, it makes your funds vulnerable.
Best is to just go in and out of an exchange as fast as possible.

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now
yonton

Activity: 854
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:07:33 PM

Sorry to hear that.

This is the downside to leaving funds on an exchange to daytrade, it makes your funds vulnerable.
They hacked in my email account and polo account. Not sure how but my son was playing on my pc last night.
kointrend

Activity: 655
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:13:24 PM

Hey Icehole...
Cheesy
Angel Di

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

EVOS

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:16:55 PM

This is of course very sad to hear, this unfortunately very often happens to different users on different exchanges. Everyone should be very careful.
NibiruHybrid

Activity: 1204
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:48:32 PM

This Week In Dash: August 27 - September 1

This week has been an awesome integration week for Dash with many new and important integrations and development announcements! Continue reading to get a summary of the week!

BossBee

Activity: 682
Merit: 540

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:51:56 PM

Sorry to hear that.

They hacked in my email account and polo account. Not sure how but my son was playing on my pc last night.

How would they have been able to get past your 2FA ?

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
billyjoeallen
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1007

Hide your women

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 07:58:04 PM
Last edit: September 01, 2018, 09:00:06 PM by billyjoeallen

I have currently been traveling through south american and Venezuelans are every where. Colombia, Mexico, etc.. They are all super desperate for money and a few of them that I've spoken with had or have heard of Dash.

That appears to be a flaw in the strategy of using Dash for remittances to VZ. If the expatriots don't have money to send, it doesn't matter very much if we can help save them money doing it.

The strategy seems to me to be to build a Dash community in VZ that will not ever cash out, so it will become a way to soak up liquidity and make it less likely that price will dump and make pumps more dramatic. The problem comes in that VZ is by most metrics a net consumer of wealth, not a producer, which means that most of that dash will eventually be cashed out as Venezuelans buy imports to survive.

Is there reason to believe Venezuela is becoming a net producer of wealth again? If so what is that reason?

Am I missing something? This is a real question and not concern-trolling.

insert coin here:
Dash XfXZL8WL18zzNhaAqWqEziX2bUvyJbrC8s

1Ctd7Na8qE7btyueEshAJF5C7ZqFWH11Wc
cabbage55

Activity: 177
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 09:42:15 PM

why so much attention of the broad masses to this project? Explain, please. Nothing special, honestly, I do not see in this one "Dash".
mixelalex

Activity: 193
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 09:44:06 PM

This Week In Dash: August 27 - September 1

This week has been an awesome integration week for Dash with many new and important integrations and development announcements! Continue reading to get a summary of the week!

Thanks for the latest news. So many pretty sweet integrations. Dash seems really good.
solowhizkid

Activity: 494
Merit: 252

Warning: ICEBreaker on this Forum is a troll!

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:35:41 AM
Last edit: September 02, 2018, 08:03:52 AM by solowhizkid

Dash (DASH) Moves to Monthly Highest Against the USD as Atomic Wallet adds the Token

https://ethereumworldnews.com/dash-dash-moves-to-monthly-highest-against-the-usd-as-atomic-wallet-adds-the-token/

#dash_force

Dash Price Continues To Climb Finally Surpassed $200

https://www.coindais.com/dash-price-continues-to-climb-finally-surpassed-200/

#dash_force

Venezuela Transitioning to Cryptocurrency, DASH Targeting the Market, US Debt

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vQZXh55Sq4&t=15m26s

#dash_force
demo16

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:43:40 AM
Last edit: September 02, 2018, 09:22:08 AM by demo16

I have currently been traveling through south american and Venezuelans are every where. Colombia, Mexico, etc.. They are all super desperate for money and a few of them that I've spoken with had or have heard of Dash.

That appears to be a flaw in the strategy of using Dash for remittances to VZ. If the expatriots don't have money to send, it doesn't matter very much if we can help save them money doing it.

The strategy seems to me to be to build a Dash community in VZ that will not ever cash out, so it will become a way to soak up liquidity and make it less likely that price will dump and make pumps more dramatic. The problem comes in that VZ is by most metrics a net consumer of wealth, not a producer, which means that most of that dash will eventually be cashed out as Venezuelans buy imports to survive.

Is there reason to believe Venezuela is becoming a net producer of wealth again? If so what is that reason?

The Masternode operators rejected the getfreedash idea. This was the only way for Dash to become popular in VeneZuela (and in any country). The only coin that will survive in the future, will be the one which will provide dividend to its new members. It is impossible for the future generations to adopt a coin that gives advantage to old guys.

The basic income is the only road of success for whatever cryptocurrency. If you have a basic income, especially if it is a decent basic income and the coin's price rises, you dont cash out all your money. Look at the statistics of getfreedash, a tiny minority cashed out.

The spies and the agents are trying to prevent for a basic income to occur. They put all their efforts and all their government money in order to control all governed cryptocurrencies which are trying to give whatever kind of basic income. For example, similar to dash, the administrator of smartcash (the equivalent of Dash's TaoOfSatoshi) deactivated the getfreesmart proposal although it passed (voted by the 56%).

But the basic income in crypocurrencies will occur one day, and that day will be marked in history as the end of the current monetary system.

Spit the cancer of censorship and of spamming out of the dash forums.
Let's LIBERATE the users/readers of the dash forums, NOW!

jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:55:48 AM

This has its own significance to see price crossing the mark of $200 once again after almost three weeks. On development side lot of progress has been made and we can easily track them. These integration of new features has added fuel to the rocket. One thing is sure Dash moves slower at start but once it starts doesn't stop easily.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]
Cryptorials

Activity: 690
Merit: 505

Cryptorials.io

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:56:07 AM

This is the problem I see for spending treasury funds on emerging markets - it takes a lot of people holding a few dollars worth for a short period then spending it to add anything meaningful to marketcap to offset treasury spending. I only have a small amount of DASH so can't find time to follow things in detail, but I wonder whether there are any cost / benefit analyses being done for the Africa and Venezuela projects

demo16

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:59:50 AM
Last edit: September 02, 2018, 02:25:33 PM by demo16

This is the problem I see for spending treasury funds on emerging markets - it takes a lot of people holding a few dollars worth for a short period then spending it to add anything meaningful to marketcap to offset treasury spending. I only have a small amount of DASH so can't find time to follow things in detail, but I wonder whether there are any cost / benefit analyses being done for the Africa and Venezuela projects

Those who received getfreedash didnt spend their dash, at least not immediatly. Look at the statistics. @Dashmaximalist posted the addresses where the getfreedash dividend has been given.  Watch the numbers, watch the statistics, observe when this money was cached out, before expressing your opinion about it.

One of the main reasons getfreedash project was de-funded in Dash was because some masternodes claimed that the venezuela people did not spend their dash immediatly, and thus the Dash's transactions didnt increase. Thus, they indirectly accused @Dashmaximalist of not giving the dividend to real people and of being a fraudster.

Quote from: macrochip@dashtalk
Ok, let's consider. The goal of this campaign was to increase usage and adoption of Dash. So we have to look at active addresses and transactions per day. Let's look at the last 3 months:
Both charts are all over the place but certainly not going upwards. If we really reached 140,000(!!!) people as this campaign is constantly being advertised with, then please excuse me for asking when I say: Where the fuck are they on those charts??

The above was the main argument that caused getfreedash's underfunding. It is really funny that today, some people (are they stupid or agents?) complain that the Dash dividend that was given to ordinary people in Venezuela was spend immediatly, and thus Venezuela is not suitable for a strategic market!!!

The spies and the agents are trying to prevent for a basic income to occur. They put all their efforts, all their lies, all their false arguments and all their government money in order to control whatever governed cryptocurrency is trying to give whatever kind of basic income. For example, similar to dash, the administrator of smartcash (the equivalent of Dash's TaoOfSatoshi) deactivated the getfreesmart proposal although it passed (voted by the 56%).

It is simply impossible for the future generations to adopt a cryptocurrency that gives advantage to old guys. Thats the main flaw of all current cryptocurrencies. Despite the agents' efforts, the basic income in crypocurrencies will occur one day, as the equalizing factor between the old and the new generations. And that day will be marked in history as the end of the current monetary system.

demo16

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:31:22 AM
Last edit: September 02, 2018, 02:24:25 PM by demo16

Watch the numbers, watch the statistics, observe when this money was cached out, before expressing your opinion about it.

Here is the list of the 104219 addresses/cell phones that received the getfreedash dividend in venezuela:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Ucd1wceY_aJUzUaxnSwXxHk117kptDtS/view

And here is the transaction history of some randomly picked addresses (you may try to randomly pick other addresses and confirm or deny my conclusion):
https://bitinfocharts.com/dash/address/XsmtkK3SEe4sqDQK5EPQz6EXtwyG9NAF7d
https://bitinfocharts.com/dash/address/XtxTHUe6P3GHH3cNj8hbTDkTgHd1ZupkdD
https://bitinfocharts.com/dash/address/XfhuCwtdZwCbQV14QpKiKjCFW8dDpauwEY
https://bitinfocharts.com/dash/address/XwnCzP7Yu43khUiQvaLeHKRWVN5neqPoAK
https://bitinfocharts.com/dash/address/XsS7djpQN25CCjdUSwbsDNQvBwGmTpk3Gf

The venezuela people cashed out their getfreedash divident, but most of them certainly did not do it immediatly.

Regarding Venezuela, watch also this interesting report by David Hay:
Crypto News - Fighting Hyper Inflation & Updates from Colombia

qwizzie
Legendary

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:01:01 PM

The Fight Over Masternodes: The WTF New Way to Earn Money With Crypto
https://www.coindesk.com/the-fight-over-masternodes-the-wtf-new-way-to-earn-money-with-crypto/

afbitcoins
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1061

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 02:24:04 PM

Did you just make this shit up? This is not my impression of VZ. I think you sold Dash at the bottom and desperately seek reasons to be right. I could be wrong but thats the impression I get. All of your posts try to paint a negative picture for Dash. Is that not the case ?
NibiruHybrid

Activity: 1204
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:24:33 PM

“Why Can’t Litecoin Get a Sponsorship Like This?” Answered

Over the past week, a post surfaced in the Litecoin subreddit, highlighting a recent Dash partnership with fantasy sports site FanDuel:

Pages: « 1 ... 6603 6604 6605 6606 6607 6608 6609 6610 6611 6612 6613 6614 6615 6616 6617 6618 6619 6620 6621 6622 6623 6624 6625 6626 6627 6628 6629 6630 6631 6632 6633 6634 6635 6636 6637 6638 6639 6640 6641 6642 6643 6644 6645 6646 6647 6648 6649 6650 6651 6652 [6653] 6654 6655 6656 6657 6658 6659 6660 6661 6662 6663 6664 6665 6666 6667 6668 6669 6670 6671 6672 6673 6674 6675 6676 6677 6678 6679 6680 6681 6682 6683 6684 6685 6686 6687 6688 6689 6690 6691 6692 6693 6694 6695 6696 6697 6698 6699 6700 6701 6702 6703 ... 7012 »
  Print  

Jump to: