Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 08:02:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 [1034] 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 ... 7012 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DASH] Dash (dash.org) | First Self-Funding Self-Governing Crypto Currency  (Read 9722549 times)
videos4pictures

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 09:04:37 PM

it really bums me out to see speculative talk overriding this thread all of a sudden. none of this was around when the price was at 70 and 80 cents a coin, and the thread was much more constructive as a result. you could see the progress of the coin unfolding then, but you can't now because it's obscured by too many people saying "DRK UP!" over and over and over again. people seem to be losing sight of the development of the coin and focusing only on their potential earnings. my advice is to save your speculative talk for the trollboxes of the world, leave this thread as a place to discuss the coin's tech & marketing developments and support for those with questions, and stop treating darkcoin like some sort of flash-in-the-pan gold rush - it deserves better.

/grump

try here

https://darkcointalk.org/threads/darkcoin-central-team-discussion.599/

maybe volunteer?

thanks coins - just submitted a request to volunteer
splawik21
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

DASH is the future of crypto payments!

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 09:05:52 PM

Forked p2pool has found a block right now.

http://drk.poolhash.org/

p2pool node tracker.

not maintained p2pool nodes are removed.

Thnx for keeping focus on it cheaplin...

BE SMART, USE DASH ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
eltito

Activity: 322
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 09:07:37 PM

it really bums me out to see speculative talk overriding this thread all of a sudden. none of this was around when the price was at 70 and 80 cents a coin, and the thread was much more constructive as a result. you could see the progress of the coin unfolding then, but you can't now because it's obscured by too many people saying "DRK UP!" over and over and over again. people seem to be losing sight of the development of the coin and focusing only on their potential earnings. my advice is to save your speculation for the trollboxes of the world, leave this thread as a place to discuss the coin's tech & marketing developments and support for those with questions, and stop treating darkcoin like some sort of flash-in-the-pan gold rush - it deserves better.

/grump

Ahh let them squawk, it's only natural.  Almost all new faces doing that.  Evan, Kyle, Tante, coins101, thelonecrouton, chaeplin, AlexG, and all the rest of us have not lost sight of the plot.
reflexmk

Activity: 289
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 09:10:59 PM

it really bums me out to see speculative talk overriding this thread all of a sudden. none of this was around when the price was at 70 and 80 cents a coin, and the thread was much more constructive as a result. you could see the progress of the coin unfolding then, but you can't now because it's obscured by too many people saying "DRK UP!" over and over and over again. people seem to be losing sight of the development of the coin and focusing only on their potential earnings. my advice is to save your speculation for the trollboxes of the world, leave this thread as a place to discuss the coin's tech & marketing developments and support for those with questions, and stop treating darkcoin like some sort of flash-in-the-pan gold rush - it deserves better.

/grump

Ahh let them squawk, it's only natural.  Almost all new faces doing that.  Evan, Kyle, Tante, coins101, thelonecrouton, chaeplin, AlexG, and all the rest of us have not lost sight of the plot.

add toknormal to that list, he made me stick with not selling any DRK. Big props to him.

████████
████████
████
████

████
████
████████
████████
     ▄▄████████▄▄
   ▄██████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████▄
██████▀▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀▀█
██████     █████     █
██████     █████     █             ▄▄▄
██████     ▀▀▀▀▀     █        ███  ███
 ▀████                  ▄▄▄   ███  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄
   ▀██     ▄▄▄▄▄      ▄█████▄ ███  ███ ███  ███ ████████████▄
     ▀     █████      ███▄▄██ ███  ███ ███  ███ ███ ▀███ ▀███
           ▀▀███      ███▄▄▄  ███▄ ███ ███▄████ ███  ███  ███
               ▀       ▀████▀  ▀██ ███ ▀███▀███ ███  ███  ███
                   ▀█
████████
████████
████
████

████
████
████████
████████
█  ████▀  █
█  ██▀▄█  █
█  ▀▄███  █
█  ████▀  █
██▀▄█
▀▄███
████▀
██▀▄█

▀▄███

█  ████▀  █

█  ██▀▄█  █

█  ▀▄███  █

█  █████  █
|
█  ████▀  █
█  ██▀▄█  █
█  ▀▄███  █
█  ████▀  █
██▀▄█
▀▄███
████▀
██▀▄█

▀▄███

█  ████▀  █

█  ██▀▄█  █

█  ▀▄███  █

█  █████  █
eltito

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 09:13:00 PM

/grump

add toknormal to that list, he made me stick with not selling any DRK. Big props to him.

Yes, there are a ton of people who've contributed and continue to contribute real substance that I'm sure I'm not calling to mind Smiley.
minerjav

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 09:14:39 PM

/grump
I agree with you.
There are some users writing constructive analysis and answering questions here, but they are not the majority and FUDS are overtaking the good work.

if trollers want to win on this episode, just moving to a more professional writing level with produce even better results.

georgem
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1007

spreadcoin.info

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2014, 09:14:43 PM

Almost more volume than Litecoin today.
I can understand people selling LTC, but you have to seriously question the IQ of anyone buying it.  Huh

Most traffic of LTC comes from currencies who are tied to LTC, just look at cryptsy.
They have more then 50 coins that are denominated in LTC, and are traded in and out of LTC.
Many of those coins can ONLY be traded with LTC, because they are in sub satoshi level when measured in BTC.

That's the main reason cryptsy has tied so many coins to LTC... it's to give them sub satoshi tradeability.

dragonmike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 556

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 09:16:22 PM

Guys, my newly downloaded wallet does not sync... any idea? Sad
TanteStefana

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

The Future Of Work

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 09:16:43 PM

I'm almost 100% sure that more than half of DRK promoters and investors said "DRK will catch LTC" few weeks ago but they internally believe "It is just a dream, will not happen".

Today, many of them start moving the internal dream feeling to the a real possibility area, DRK has the features, developers, genius, market, users, followers, investors and the platform to catch LTC or be close to it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't be too greed, slow but solid grow is the best path for a bright future.

I totally agree about your comment of slow and solid

But as a total Darkcoin cheerleader, I honestly don't think catching up to ltc is a dream at all, and inevitable.  When some of the more useful features of Darkcoin are implemented, such as an auction house and consignment house together with nice features like a light wallet for everyone, all I can say is why bitcoin?

But I'm a total Darkcoin cheerleader, you may be right that half of us "promoters" don't believe in the coin??  I'm hook line and sinker, so you can laugh at me if Darkcoin fails, LOL.  I kinda feel safe there though.

I must admit that I don't like the name "promoter".  I don't want to lead anyone down a false path, and wouldn't knowingly.  We are all here on a very dicey proposition - create a new world currency system.  That's not a small feat.  In fact, it's pretty damn revolutionary and extremely risky.  I have to assume everyone here is aware of the risks.  So when I speak my mind on this coin, it's with the understanding that everyone reading has to be responsible for themselves in what risks they take.  Though I do want to reach people that come here to make sure they understand why we think Darkcoin has what it takes to succeed, to explain the FUD that is constantly dropping in on our thread, so that honest people who want to participate in this grand experiment don't miss out on what I think is the best opportunity, the best coin bar none.

Oh well, enough of that Smiley  It is exciting to watch the coin's value rise.  It's like a veneration of the coin and Evan's hard work.

█ ANN THREAD █
﹝Whitepaper﹞
【BLACKBOX OS】
The Future of Work. Decentralized.
TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK
TWITTERYOUTUBE
vertoe

Activity: 518
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 09:17:41 PM

blajde

Activity: 364

Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 09:19:10 PM

Almost more volume than Litecoin today.
I can understand people selling LTC, but you have to seriously question the IQ of anyone buying it.  Huh

a 10% is still a 10% no matter where it comes from Smiley
CostaDelSol

Activity: 11

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 09:19:56 PM

I'm just installing the new wallet version today (I didn't have darkcoin wallet before).

And the wallet don't synchronize, it don't found the network.

Any idea ?

Thank you.
chaeplin

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 09:20:37 PM

This link has latest wallet url.
https://darkcointalk.org/threads/postponing-masternode-payments-till-may-25th.578/

If you still having problems.
Replace peers.dat with http://drk.poolhash.org/files/peers.dat
(first stop wallet, then replace)
blajde

Activity: 364

Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 09:21:10 PM

I'm just installing the new wallet version today (I didn't have darkcoin wallet before).

Any idea ?

Thank you.

give it time.

also try restarting it.
ptman

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 09:24:19 PM

Attention to all miners!

There will be an hard fork in a few hours caused by the last update, and therefore you need to be mining with pools that have the most updated DarkCoin daemon (0.9.3.3) in order to mine the correct blockchain.

You can mine in mine pool as I just updated (and tested) the integration with the new Darkcoin daemon.

No registration needed!

pool.terahashers.com
stratum+tcp://pool.terahashers.com:5001 -u <walletaddress> -p <anypassword>

There are not much miners because the pool was only created 2 days ago, but I plan invest a lot of effort to make it a big pool.
But everything if working fine (including payment processing), except for the website that for some strange reason (I finished the website part in some hours ago...) does not appear very well on Firefox (google chrome is OK).

It has some nice features, like VARDIFF to make the most of your mining hardware and internet connection.

░███████████████████████████████████████████████████░
███████████████████████████████▒        █████████████
█████████████████████        ██▒        █▒   ▒▒▒█████
█████████████████████        ██▒        ██▒        ██
█████████████████████        ██▒     ██▒          ▒██
███████████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒███        ██▒  ██▒            ▒███
██████████▒       ▒██        ████▒               ████
██████████▒       ▒██       ██            ▒██████████
████████  ▒       ▒██   ▒▓▒            ▒█████████████
██████  ██▒       ▒████▒            ██  █████████████
████▒  ███▒      ██▒            ██▒     █████████████
███▒  ████▒ ▒██▒            ▒███        █████████████
███                     ▒██▒ ██▒        █████████████
███                 ▒██      ██▒        █████████████
█████       ▒▒▓▓▓▒▒██        ██▒        █████████████
██████████▒       ▒██        ██▒        █████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████▀▒▒▒▒                       ▒▒▒▀████████████
██████▒                                    ▒█████████
░█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████░
  ICOBank 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄   ▄▄   ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄
  ICOBank: World's First 3 in 1 Token 
[   Whitepaper   ] [       ANN Thread       ]
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░
████████▀░░░▀█████████████████░
██████▀       ▀████████████████
█████  ░▄███▄  ░███████████████
████░  ██████         ░▀███████
████░  █████████████▄   ░██████
████░  ███████████████  ░░█████
████░  ██████████████▀  ░██████
████░  ██████          ░███████
█████  ██████          ░███████
█████  ▀█████████████▄  ░██████
██████  ▀█████████████  ░░█████
███████▄░  ▀▀███████▀░  ░██████
░████████▄░            ▄███████
░░█████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████▄░░
███████████████████████████░
████████████████▀▀░░░░██████
████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░██████
██████████░░░░░░░░░░░▐██████
███████▀░░░░░░░▄░░░░░▐██████
█████░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░░░███████
██████░░░░░░█░░░░░░░▐███████
████████▄░░█░░░░░░░░▐███████
███████████▀░░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░▄█▄▄▄░░████████
███████████░▄███████████████
░███████████████████████████
░░▀█████████████████████████

Join PRE-ICO SALE   
    ▶Exchanges
drkman

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 09:26:45 PM

Just an FYI.  Mastercoin and Namecoin are about to go bye bye on the coinmarketcap list.

Dark on its way to  number 7 soon.  Then Doge is next in the crosshairs.  And of course sooner than we think, even the mighty LTC will fall to Dark.

All my humble opinion of course but I have been right on Dark so far.  Haven't sold a single coin and won't until Evan is a very very rich man which I estimate will occur when we reach LTC's mktcap.
CostaDelSol

Activity: 11

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 09:26:59 PM

Any idea ?

Thank you.

give it time.

also try restarting it.

Thank you, but I already reinstalled, reboot my computer, deleted files in /appdata/roaming/darkcoin (and saving wallet.dat) then reinstalled new wallet, restore wallet.dat... it still doesn't connect to the network.
eltito

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 09:27:29 PM

Is it on windows?  

Go to c:\users\your_username\appdata\roaming\darkcoin
Create a text file and save it to that folder as "darkcoin.conf"
Open the file in notepad and type "addnode=23.23.186.131" then on the next line type "addnode=93.95.228.131"
Hit save and re-launch the wallet

The first node is the official node, the 2nd is one of my masternodes.  I was having the same problem the last couple days.  Adding my masternode caused it to start syncing immediately.
chaeplin

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 09:28:08 PM

Any idea ?

Thank you.

give it time.

also try restarting it.

Thank you, but I already reinstalled, reboot my computer, deleted files in /appdata/roaming/darkcoin (and saving wallet.dat) then reinstalled new wallet, restore wallet.dat... it still doesn't connect to the network.

If you still having problems.
Replace peers.dat with http://drk.poolhash.org/files/peers.dat
(first stop wallet, then replace)

And check firewall, if outbound port 9999 is blocked.

How to check ?

using browser, open http://portquiz.net:9999/
If you can see following message, it's ok.
Code:
Outgoing port tester

This server listens on all TCP ports, allowing you to test any outbound TCP port.
You have reached this page on port 9999.
Your network allows you to use this port. (Assuming that your network is not doing advanced traffic filtering.)
Network service: unknown
Your outgoing IP: ~~~
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2014, 09:28:13 PM

I'm almost 100% sure that more than half of DRK promoters and investors said "DRK will catch LTC" few weeks ago but they internally believe "It is just a dream, will not happen".

Today, many of them start moving the internal dream feeling to the a real possibility area, DRK has the features, developers, genius, market, users, followers, investors and the platform to catch LTC or be close to it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't be too greed, slow but solid grow is the best path for a bright future.

Well I do believe that it can catch it, but the way to that is long. After these few planned updates, all we need is marketing. The public has to find out about DRK. We also have to overtake these few altcoins that aren't too far ahead by market cap.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Pages: « 1 ... 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 [1034] 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 ... 7012 »
  Print  

Jump to: