Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 08:26:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 [1045] 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 ... 7012 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DASH] Dash (dash.org) | First Self-Funding Self-Governing Crypto Currency  (Read 9722730 times)
janos666

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 01:10:41 AM

Official Darkcoin cheer

Fly DARK Pumpking, fly until you reach the sky

What about this one?
"The darkness cannot be breached."

But to be honest, this quote came to my mind after reading this:
Zero fucks given for that 74 BTC sell wall on Cryptsy, Mint is going for it.
as is "that wall won't be breached".

But I like the next iteration above better.
camosoul

Activity: 560

www.OroCoin.co

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2014, 01:11:43 AM

Holy crap my small statement made some buzz.  I love dark coin and I think its technology is amazing, but if you can't spot the micro bubble here after btc and all these altcoins I think y'all are daft Smiley

I will support this coin in the future, hopefully in a big way.

Or, as a real long, support it now and dampen any dumpers... I think your full-of-crap is showing.

I'm up about 1100% now. Wanna know why? Cuz I'm not full of crap. I bought in ignoring the price. I bought in because it's good tech. Not because I wanted to get rich. It means I don't do dumb things like daytrad, panic buy, or panic sell. Or say that I'll support a good idea as soon as it crashes... lols.

DRK actually went down after all of my buys. Mostly because I went in fat enough to bubble c-cex all by myself. I didn't care if I, personally, pushed the number up from .004 to .005 and boned myself in the buy short-term. See where I am now?

I bought BTC at $4. See where I am now? Yeah, it was up to $1200 at one point. Did I lose money? No, I'm up from $4 to $450. Derp.

FUD gamblers never learn... They think they have FA crystal balls guiding them... Make good decisions based on facts and science, not predicting the future. That's all you really need to do.

Were you the one who put that 10BTC order up on C-cex in the early days? I remember how amazing that seemed at the time, to see a 10BTC order for DRK. Now it looks like small fry.

Maybe, I put in a lot of orders on c-cex.... 10BTC would have been a small one...

.OROCOIN.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █
tr8kr

Activity: 661

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 01:11:59 AM

Why there are nobody mining on this pool for darkcoin they are all on wildwestcoin...

http://dark.v2.dedicatedpool.com

22 hour on the drk pool for a round ...

anyone for a good pool for drk ?

giveBTCpls

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 01:14:09 AM

The four most expensive words in the English language are "this time it’s different."

How about "This time it's exactly the same as BTCs and LTCs first real notice."

Precisely. Best to study old LTC charts. Funny thing is, I was posting about how high it could go this morning. Obviously Darkcoin is only to be used for legal purchases. (Disclaimer) Anyway, as it is relevant I will repost what I was sharing with a private group I run. Clearly this is speculation and not investment advice. I have been mining and recommending DRK since the start, at least that people should do the research on it and make their own calls. I do not sell it, I gather more, that is something I have been very happy with however.

(repost from my group)

How high can Darkcoin go? It is really about the marketplace creating demand over time, beyond just speculation. The marketplace is not Amazon or even Overstock, it is the Darknet and we all know it. (or should) Countless millions are spent on the Darknet all the time, nobody knows exactly how much, but it is vast.

The crypto most used is Bitcoin which is not anonymous, and even with Dark Wallet it isn't as good at it as Darkcoin is. If people are buying something harmless and legal, this should be fine. If they are buying Marijuana (or other things) which are still illegal in most locations, they might really want to stay as anonymous as possible. Dark Markets appear to be in progress that will accept Darkcoin. Of course they also will accept Bitcoin. So once those are operational it will be very interesting to see what people decide to use. The riskier crypto, or the more private one?

Given the choice for consumers between a much faster more anonymous currency, or a slower easier to trace crypto like BTC, under extreme scrutiny, I think Darkcoin has a good shot. So, how high can Darkcoin go if it actually wins market share? Nobody can be sure, but assuming it gains the market cap of Litecoin, eventually, around $70 a coin. Assuming it starts approaching Bitcoin or "takes over" as the preferred Darknet Crypto, DRK could be worth hundreds a coin!

Without the Marketplace and real world adoption this is all just pure speculation however. So take it at only that. What we know for certain is the tech is sound and built from the ground up with proven technologies that are extremely reliable. The dev team is also one of the best. Most traders I know, that know cryptos, consider DRK one of the only Alts worth investing in.

What about Zerocash, will it be the preferred Darknet Crypto? Various alts? Hard to say, but they won't be the first. As they are experimental it will be some time before they are able to try to challenge Darkcoin (or Bitcoin). Assuming the markets are taking DRK in the future and people are satisfied, newer anon Alts may just like regular Alts today trying to take on Bitcoin. Perhaps with the key difference being something akin to Satoshi never quitting on Bitcoin, and gathering a team of the best to keep working on it full time, improving Bitcoin constantly to keep ahead.

BCN is really old and anon based. Also this coin is super pumped, in my opinion it will crash. Of course the technology is good, just like the BC technology was good, but look what happened. Sudden prince ranges are just not substainable. Lets see what the new levels are after a couple hours. Its just my opinion tho, im gonna remain calm.

Minotaur26
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 01:14:40 AM

Holy crap my small statement made some buzz.  I love dark coin and I think its technology is amazing, but if you can't spot the micro bubble here after btc and all these altcoins I think y'all are daft Smiley

Or, as a real long, support it now and dampen any dumpers... I think your full-of-crap is showing.

I'm up about 1100% now. Wanna know why? Cuz I'm not full of crap. I bought in ignoring the price. I bought in because it's good tech. Not because I wanted to get rich. It means I don't do dumb things like daytrad, panic buy, or panic sell. Or say that I'll support a good idea as soon as it crashes... lols.

DRK actually went down after all of my buys. Mostly because I went in fat enough to bubble c-cex all by myself. I didn't care if I, personally, pushed the number up from .004 to .005 and boned myself in the buy short-term. See where I am now?

I bought BTC at $4. See where I am now? Yeah, it was up to $1200 at one point. Did I lose money? No, I'm up from $4 to $450. Derp.

FUD gamblers never learn... They think they have FA crystal balls guiding them... Make good decisions based on facts and science, not predicting the future. That's all you really need to do.

Were you the one who put that 10BTC order up on C-cex in the early days? I remember how amazing that seemed at the time, to see a 10BTC order for DRK. Now it looks like small fry.

I remember my 3btc order eu-robert on c-cex chat was shitting bricks lmfao!

I remember the night of the hack on C-Cex, same night DRK got released on Cryptsy, and then all the dumping that followed on Poloniex. I literally didnt sleep for 2 nights, bought everything I could. the fundamentals were the same. And here we are now,  all you needed was a little vision and a business sense. Understand that Darkcoin is the only alt that offers something the end user needs, most alts focus on miner needs (big mistake), Darkcoin is solving the end user problems and is offering something beyond BTC. Again, all you need is a little vision and the balls to make an investment you believe in and dont get scare by short term pricing changes.

oblox
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1018

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 01:16:12 AM

The four most expensive words in the English language are "this time it’s different."

Precisely. Best to study old LTC charts. Funny thing is, I was posting about how high it could go this morning. Obviously Darkcoin is only to be used for legal purchases. (Disclaimer) Anyway, as it is relevant I will repost what I was sharing with a private group I run. Clearly this is speculation and not investment advice. I have been mining and recommending DRK since the start, at least that people should do the research on it and make their own calls. I do not sell it, I gather more, that is something I have been very happy with however.

(repost from my group)

How high can Darkcoin go? It is really about the marketplace creating demand over time, beyond just speculation. The marketplace is not Amazon or even Overstock, it is the Darknet and we all know it. (or should) Countless millions are spent on the Darknet all the time, nobody knows exactly how much, but it is vast.

The crypto most used is Bitcoin which is not anonymous, and even with Dark Wallet it isn't as good at it as Darkcoin is. If people are buying something harmless and legal, this should be fine. If they are buying Marijuana (or other things) which are still illegal in most locations, they might really want to stay as anonymous as possible. Dark Markets appear to be in progress that will accept Darkcoin. Of course they also will accept Bitcoin. So once those are operational it will be very interesting to see what people decide to use. The riskier crypto, or the more private one?

Given the choice for consumers between a much faster more anonymous currency, or a slower easier to trace crypto like BTC, under extreme scrutiny, I think Darkcoin has a good shot. So, how high can Darkcoin go if it actually wins market share? Nobody can be sure, but assuming it gains the market cap of Litecoin, eventually, around $70 a coin. Assuming it starts approaching Bitcoin or "takes over" as the preferred Darknet Crypto, DRK could be worth hundreds a coin!

Without the Marketplace and real world adoption this is all just pure speculation however. So take it at only that. What we know for certain is the tech is sound and built from the ground up with proven technologies that are extremely reliable. The dev team is also one of the best. Most traders I know, that know cryptos, consider DRK one of the only Alts worth investing in.

What about Zerocash, will it be the preferred Darknet Crypto? Various alts? Hard to say, but they won't be the first. As they are experimental it will be some time before they are able to try to challenge Darkcoin (or Bitcoin). Assuming the markets are taking DRK in the future and people are satisfied, newer anon Alts may just like regular Alts today trying to take on Bitcoin. Perhaps with the key difference being something akin to Satoshi never quitting on Bitcoin, and gathering a team of the best to keep working on it full time, improving Bitcoin constantly to keep ahead.

BCN is really old and anon based. Also this coin is super pumped, in my opinion it will crash. Of course the technology is good, just like the BC technology was good, but look what happened. Sudden prince ranges are just not substainable. Lets see what the new levels are after a couple hours. Its just my opinion tho, im gonna remain calm.

BC didn't have technology... it just happened to have a solid name, low coinage, low inflation, first POS, and fast transaction times. In terms of core innovative technology, DRK actually offers it. Don't get me wrong, I think BC has a place, especially with how crazy fast it is but the community needs to come together again and stop the drama.
mannie

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 01:16:48 AM

Maybe, I put in a lot of orders on c-cex.... 10BTC would have been a small one...

Sheeeit. I'm jelly.
camosoul

Activity: 560

www.OroCoin.co

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2014, 01:18:09 AM

We will see.  I'm not an expert but I think I've seen this trend enough.  Worst case scenario for me I'm up 6btc.  Shucks.

It's spiked a bit hard, but any drop will be a taper because too many people with brains are noticing it. Sell heaps will be gobbled by people with brains. As the Pump and Dumpers do their thing, the Dumps just won't hit so hard. It'll still happen, but not enough to care if a person can think farther ahead than 5 minutes... So many LIVs in crypto...

I've already gone in as much as I'm going in, and I'm not getting out until I'm a multimillionaire. ;-)

.OROCOIN.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █
giveBTCpls

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 01:20:14 AM

(repost from my group)

BC didn't have technology... it just happened to have a solid name, low coinage, low inflation, first POS, and fast transaction times. In terms of core innovative technology, DRK actually offers it. Don't get me wrong, I think BC has a place, especially with how crazy fast it is but the community needs to come together again and stop the drama.

BC is the original multipool one too.

darkproton

Activity: 658

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 01:21:21 AM

hey, guys, remember this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ehTwOVKd4m4
First dark video.
Instant classic
janos666

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 01:21:34 AM

solid name, low coinage, low inflation, first POS, and fast transaction times.

Haven't you heard from MINT coin? They (obviously) have been trading it on MINTpal. Look at the chats.
oblox
Legendary

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 01:23:25 AM

Haven't you heard from MINT coin? They (obviously) traded that on MINTpal. Look at the chats.

Huh?
Minotaur26
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 01:23:45 AM

I think a lot of people here may be great engineers but are not great business people. The fact that you are using BC as an example is a clear indicator that you don't understand added value propositions. BC is just a ponzi scheme, it serves no purpose and only lives based on greed, it mines other coins to dump them and just feeds that greed, but solves no real world problem.

Darkcoin is as real as it gets, it serves a big need of the market, people that are not even in cryptos right now. Capital will come because DRK will be ideal for many applications starting with basic commercial viability, hiding profits, political campaign donations, sending money out and into regimes, and a long etc. And if you cant see that then maybe you should go put your money into BC.
janos666

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 01:24:17 AM

Haven't you heard from MINT coin? They (obviously) traded that on MINTpal. Look at the chats.

Huh?

BlackCoin was MINTcoin: Round Two
oblox
Legendary

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 01:25:39 AM

Huh?

BlackCoin was MINTcoin: Round Two

Right because Mint's "low" coinage, "low" inflation, and it being first to POS make BC Mint 2.0. Gotcha.
traderman
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 01:26:11 AM

If DRK ever starts to get used on Drug markets and the like, things will get ugly real fast me thinks. Every single server running a "masternode" will be hunted down and anyone who had anything to do with the creation of Darkcoin. Anyone who thinks the authorities will stay silent is kidding themselves. These idiot politicians made online gambling illegal, you think they will allow an anon crypto to flourish? They will declare a WAR on anon crypto the same way they declared a WAR on drugs. I hope I am proven wrong on all this, but somehow the cynic in me thinks otherwise.

(repost from my group)

oblox
Legendary

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 01:28:36 AM

If DRK ever starts to get used on Drug markets and the like, things will get ugly real fast me thinks. Every single server running a "masternode" will be hunted down and anyone who had anything to do with the creation of Darkcoin. Anyone who thinks the authorities will stay silent is kidding themselves. These idiot politicians made online gambling illegal, you think they will allow an anon crypto to flourish? They will declare a WAR on anon crypto the same way they declared a WAR on drugs. I hope I am proven wrong on all this, but somehow the cynic in me thinks otherwise.

Yet here we are with plenty of online casino and sports betting sites that accept BTC and yet BTC has been acknowledged by the US without insinuation of a ban. Let alone all the negative news as it related BTC to silkroad.
slapper
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1101

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 01:33:49 AM

Yet here we are with plenty of online casino and sports betting sites that accept BTC and yet BTC has been acknowledged by the US without insinuation of a ban. Let alone all the negative news as it related BTC to silkroad.

Currently they use BTC and some also use LTC. No one is getting hunted and VC money is flowing in. Poor FUD.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
tungfa
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1023

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 01:37:11 AM

I do NOT agree
they made gambling illegal ?? not where I am sitting !
Maybe in the US, but the rest of the world is actually a free net !
Evan and these guys so know this, they are prepping for the NSA run
as why we are checking that Masternodes are spread out far enough
and the decentralization is really in action.

Drugs and Porn …. bring it on
they are working with BTC for now, but just wait until they get wind of DRK
and we (and them) will be flying …..high high …..>>
CryptoClub
Legendary

Activity: 1470

cryptocollectorsclub.com

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 01:51:03 AM

Exactly. Do the work.

Pages: « 1 ... 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 [1045] 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 ... 7012 »
  Print  

Jump to: