Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 03:43:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 [217] 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 ... 484 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEM] NEM -New Economy Movement - No Envy Movement - Updates+Discussion thread  (Read 661424 times)
conbos

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 07:29:18 PM

I don't want to spread FUD in the official thread but I am quite dissapointed of NXT. They built a wondwrful coin with a lot of potential and new features but for some reasons it hasn't been the eevolytion in cryptocurrency that it was originally promised. And 3-4 months it is a lot of time in the crypto environment. Besides, NXT is totally dependent on BTC price fluctuation; which mean that even if the price goes up; the real value is limited by the convertion to BTC.
Thus, I almost convinced to, as soon market's open for NEM, to invest my NXTs in NEMs

New Economy Movement (N.E.M.) Supporter
http://www.ournem.com
TwinWinNerD
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2014, 07:33:28 PM

I don't want to spread FUD in the official thread but I am quite dissapointed of NXT. They built a wondwrful coin with a lot of potential and new features but for some reasons it hasn't been the eevolytion in cryptocurrency that it was originally promised. And 3-4 months it is a lot of time in the crypto environment. Besides, NXT is totally dependent on BTC price fluctuation; which mean that even if the price goes up; the real value is limited by the convertion to BTC.
Thus, I almost convinced to, as soon market's open for NEM, to invest my NXTs in NEMs

Nothing you said makes sense... Sorry.

The price of NXT is nearly complete independent of BTC. Just compare the USD/NXT and BTC/NXT chart...

Also we will launch the AE in 8 days. We are nearly the first 2.0 coin that has that..

Yes, you do spread fud

conbos

Activity: 94

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 07:56:17 PM

The price of NXT is nearly complete independent of BTC. Just compare the USD/NXT and BTC/NXT chart...

Also we will launch the AE in 8 days. We are nearly the first 2.0 coin that has that..

Yes, you do spread fud

Thanks for your information. I don't have problems to retract my opinion if I am wrong and I really would like to be. Regarding the price, I expressed my gut feeling but a correlation analyses can help to clarify that and I am willing to do it if somebody can point me where is the raw data.
Regarding the AE. It is true that it is a great technological achievement, but if the distribution has been problematic so far; I am skeptical about the impact on the short term.
This is an honest opinion. I don't have neither the power nor the interest to jeopardize a currency. But the debate is important

New Economy Movement (N.E.M.) Supporter
http://www.ournem.com
komije5363

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 07:59:28 PM

Financial Freedom - Decentralization - Egalitarian Crypto
Proof of Importance - Decentralized Exchange - Secure Messaging
················Good idea,But  difficult .Looking forward to the arrival of NEM.

Better tomorrow waiting to be created
Great coin
patmast3r

Activity: 980

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 08:00:58 PM

Yes, you do spread fud

Thanks for your information. I don't have problems to retract my opinion if I am wrong and I really would like to be. Regarding the price, I expressed my gut feeling but a correlation analyses can help to clarify that and I am willing to do it if somebody can point me where is the raw data.
Regarding the AE. It is true that it is a great technological achievement, but if the distribution has been problematic so far; I am skeptical about the impact on the short term.
This is an honest opinion. I don't have neither the power nor the interest to jeopardize a currency. But the debate is important

I thought Mastercoin already has AE going ?

komije5363

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 08:08:46 PM

Why does it take so long till the coin will launch? Why does it takes a month to create a final stake holder list. I'm not impatient, but we as investors, invested a lot of NXT/BTC, I would like to know when this coin will launch... can somebody tell me that please. thanks

Towards this matter entirely up to the developer
They take every step to the right direction
What do you think?
komije5363

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 08:13:24 PM

No one was forced to pay to join. We all willingly did, I dont think u are convincing anyone judging by the response to your arguments Grin.

Goodluck and farewell.

I also agree with his argument
Transposition thinking
TheMightyX

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Vires in Numeris

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 08:22:24 PM

Yes, you do spread fud

You guys are really out of the Loop.
Counterparty was the first to have asset issuance among other things and had the first Distributed Exchange.
Completely open-source and fair.

Counterparty, Mastercoin and Etherium are really the only long-term contenders for crypto.
NXT will always be marred by its shitty distribution and rich-get-richer system.
Counterparty is always on the first page of announcements, how do you guys not know about that yet?
jkoil

Activity: 834
Merit: 524

Nxt NEM

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 09:29:56 PM

where can i find any new ETAs?

Therefore you can take a look at the first page! You' ll find there all updates on NEM.

Ahhh, i c. But not very detailed ETAs Wink

About accronyms:

ETA   "Estimated Time of Arrival"  or    "Euskadi Ta Askatasuna" Smiley
          http://www.internetslang.com/ETA-meaning-definition.asp
          http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ETA

FUD  Fear, Uncertainty, Doubt  ?

Emill

Activity: 63

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 10:25:02 PM

Yes, you do spread fud

Counterparty was the first to have asset issuance among other things and had the first Distributed Exchange.

Counterparty, Mastercoin and Etherium are really the only long-term contenders for crypto.
NXT will always be marred by its shitty distribution and rich-get-richer system.
Counterparty is always on the first page of announcements, how do you guys not know about that yet?
If indeed so why are you spending so much time with NEM
TwinWinNerD
Legendary

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2014, 10:31:46 PM

Yes, you do spread fud

If indeed so why are you spending so much time with NEM

He says that even if NXT has a superior technology, it will not be able to compete longterm, i mean...

dbgirl

Activity: 50

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 11:03:25 PM

Sponsoring a pitch-off event at a TechCrunch meetup would be good for public exposure. It will put NEM in front of developers, investors, start-ups, entrepreneurs and tech writers.

Boston Meetup, April 8, 2014
techcrunch.com/events/boston-meetup-2

Los Angeles Meetup, April 10, 2014
techcrunch.com/events/los-angeles-meetup

Disrupt NY, May 5-7, 2014
techcrunch.com/events/disrupt-ny-2014

Austin Meetup, June 10, 2014
techcrunch.com/events/austin-meetup-2014

Seattle Meetup, June 12, 2014
techcrunch.com/events/seattle-meetup-2014

Grand Rapids Meetup, July 15, 2014
techcrunch.com/events/grand-rapids-meetup

Boulder Meetup, July 17, 2014
techcrunch.com/events/boulder-meetup

Disrupt SF
San Francisco, September 8-10, 2014
techcrunch.com/events/disrupt-sf

Disrupt EU
London, October 20-21, 2014
techcrunch.com/events/disrupt-eu

Here are some more conferences. In the future we can rent a booth and have one of our developers or stakeholders represent NEM.

Techweek Miami, May 1-7, 2014
techweek.com/miami

Techweek Detroit, May 19-25, 2014
techweek.com/detroit

Techweek Chicago, June 23-29, 2014
techweek.com/chicago

Techweek NY, September 29-October 5, 2014
techweek.com/newyork

Money 2020, Las Vegas November 2-6, 2014
money2020.com

Techweek Los Angeles, November 17-23, 2014
techweek.com/losangeles
TwinWinNerD
Legendary

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2014, 11:07:54 PM

Sponsoring a pitch-off event at a TechCrunch meetup would be good for public exposure. It will put NEM in front of developers, investors, start-ups, entrepreneurs and tech writers.

Boston Meetup, April 8, 2014
techcrunch.com/events/boston-meetup-2

Los Angeles Meetup, April 10, 2014
techcrunch.com/events/los-angeles-meetup

Disrupt NY, May 5-7, 2014
techcrunch.com/events/disrupt-ny-2014

Austin Meetup, June 10, 2014
techcrunch.com/events/austin-meetup-2014

Seattle Meetup, June 12, 2014
techcrunch.com/events/seattle-meetup-2014

Grand Rapids Meetup, July 15, 2014
techcrunch.com/events/grand-rapids-meetup

Boulder Meetup, July 17, 2014
techcrunch.com/events/boulder-meetup

Disrupt SF
San Francisco, September 8-10, 2014
techcrunch.com/events/disrupt-sf

Disrupt EU
London, October 20-21, 2014
techcrunch.com/events/disrupt-eu

Here are some more conferences. In the future we can rent a booth and have one of our developers or stakeholders represent NEM.

Techweek Miami, May 1-7, 2014
techweek.com/miami

Techweek Detroit, May 19-25, 2014
techweek.com/detroit

Techweek Chicago, June 23-29, 2014
techweek.com/chicago

Techweek NY, September 29-October 5, 2014
techweek.com/newyork

Money 2020, Las Vegas November 2-6, 2014
money2020.com

Techweek Los Angeles, November 17-23, 2014
techweek.com/losangeles

What exactely do you want to present just now? Not much here. Wait until a good whitepaper and an open beta is released.

gsxrl3oi

Activity: 315

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 11:31:23 PM

I just want to say cheers to all the NEM stakeholders. I wish we could all have a drink one day.  Grin
Keep up the good work DEV TEAM.

{}==[xxxxxxxx> YEYO
ShawnLeary

Activity: 518
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 11:34:16 PM

i am late,what a pity

I would have been all over original NXT if I hadn't been waiting for my BFL miner!  Sad

"We have the power to begin the world over again" - Thomas Paine
bitimize

Activity: 21

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 11:39:08 PM

Completely anecdotal (this is the internet, after all), but a colleague of mine met the mastercoin guys recently in Berlin and said they have all but officially thrown in the towel.

Again, hearsay... but this leaves a big opportunity for players like Nxt, etherium, NEM etc.
ShawnLeary

Activity: 518
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 11:43:52 PM

Completely anecdotal (this is the internet, after all), but a colleague of mine met the mastercoin guys recently in Berlin and said they have all but officially thrown in the towel.

Again, hearsay... but this leaves a big opportunity for players like Nxt, etherium, NEM etc.

I have a chub for Ethereum, they are pre-marketing it so well.

"We have the power to begin the world over again" - Thomas Paine
ThePatient

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 11:46:30 PM

what does chub mean
TwinWinNerD
Legendary

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2014, 11:55:05 PM

what does chub mean

mancrush Tongue

a447513372

Activity: 336

DLISK - Next Generation Coin

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 11:58:57 PM

That'd be great!

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
       ▄▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄▄
     ▄████▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▀████▄
   ▄███▀ ▄▄▀▀      ████  ▀▀▄▄ ▀▀███▄
  ████ ▄███████████████      ▀█  ████
 ███▀ ▄██████████████████      █  ▀███
▄███            ████ ████      ▀█ ███▄
███ ▄█           ████  ████      █▄ ███
███            ████   ████       █ ███
███ ▀█          ████  ████       █▀ ███
▀▀▀▀           █████████       ▄█ ███▀
 ██████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀ ▄███
  ██████████████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄  ▀▄▄       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀████▀
     ▀████▄ ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀ ▄████▀
       ▀▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀▀

████                ▄████
    ████████████████                ████   ▄▄███████████████          ▄█████▀
   ██████████████████               ██▀▀ ██████████████████        ▄█████▀
             ▀████████             ███ ████▀                    ▄█████▀
             ▄█████████            ██▀ ███▀                  ▄█████▀
             ████ ▀████           ███ ████▄               ▄█████▀
             ████  ████           ███▄ ██████████████▀ ▄█████▀
            ████  ▄████           ████  ▀████████████▄ ▀█████▄
            ████ ▄████           ████               ▀██▄  █████▄
            ████████▀            ████               ▄████   █████▄
           ███████▀            ███▀              ▄█████▀     █████▄
 ██████████████████████████████ ███ ▄█████████████████▀         █████▄
█████████████▀▀▀██████████████ ▄██ ▄████████████████▀             █████▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Pages: « 1 ... 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 [217] 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 ... 484 »
  Print  

Jump to: