Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 08:00:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 [132] 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 ... 484 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEM] NEM -New Economy Movement - No Envy Movement - Updates+Discussion thread  (Read 661424 times)
Starsheriff2.0

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 08:17:54 AM

@2Kool4Skewl:

You didn't just bring your objections forward you were trolling. Someone asked how he, as a dev could help and you told him to "copy & paste" clearly refering to NEM as a clone of nxt. Is that what you mean by bringing forward your objections in a civilised manner ?

Your are absolutely right. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and free speech is one of the most important rights we have as humans. But just because everyone can say what ever they want doesn't mean everyone else has to be fine with it does it? I don't think you understand what free speech means.

Everytime UP tellls you you can have your stake back, you start complaining again how unfair NEM is. If you want your stake back just clearly state it in a post without anny further insults or so and be done with it. If not leave the people here alone.

He is one of 10 million + nxt stakeholder so he doesnt really need or want nem stake. It is just a pure act of sabotaging. But I would like to see how good his reasoning is holding up.
I have many friends in next community and some of them  holds millions of nxt so his acting is kind of an anomaly. It is kind of dissapointing that he may think he acts in the benefit of nxt.

I don't agree with 2Kool4Skewl . Nem (at least now, even though not originally) will be new code written from scratch. Since it's not Nxt's fork, the developers should get something for their effort.  I don't have a problem with that.  I just don't think he should have been kicked out for posting something stupid.

He was not kicked out, all he had to do was say, he was interested. His pride got in the way Huh The man clearly wants to see NEM fail  Angry . Yet he wants a stake, just incase it succeeds  Huh Would you want such a person as a member , still he was given the option to remain a member, simply by saying " interested" .

this issue is becoming a distraction. We should just ignore him.

Guys ignore 2Kool!

Yeah I don't like what you said about NEM.

Exactly. It was you taking personal offence. There is no evidence this decision was made by other "developers" or the community. It was just YOU deciding you were going to kick out someone after the IPO ended.

Why is it that when 2kool starts complaining on this thread he has like an entourage of people coming in here with him?

Utopian decided because he's the one running this thing the way he set it up, with support of everyone in the community who were complaining about 2kool bashing and putting down NEM. Calling Nem a scam.

Then 2kool comes with more of his irrational arguments, but this time with his buddy trolls.

I think 2kool simply just want be a troll here. And deliberately so, not passionately. He don't like NEM, he don't want it succeed out in the world. He is not here for an argument, and nobody can wake a man pretending to be in sleep.

He just want to sow as much discord here as he can. I suggest, don't waste any energy on him any more and move on.

I think he loves the attention , please ignore and lets move foward.

You are wrong.  I raised my objection, because I was looking out for the interests of the community.  I didn't see a lot of innovation imo and I saw a lot of Nxt / Btc being collected.

Hey 2kool - I have a good idea. LEAVE US - go away and never come back! I don't like you at all - and in this time when we have to write to you we can't decide about important things about NEM.

So go away TROLL !!

I hope all of you don't say something UtopianFuture and "the community" doesn't like.

Hello 2kool. freedom of speech means governmental affairs - the government has to guaranty this freedom in relation to his citizens. YOU are just stupid! We don't belong to any government to any country. So please stop referring to this!

Do you know the so called "lonely island-project"?

We put you one a lonely island, give you a notebook without batteries ! There you can refer to freedom of speech!

@ all others: I think we have to ignore him or have we the possibility to kick him out from our threads?

NEM - New Economy Movement - Proof Of Importance - Join the Revolution NOW!!
Xpedite

Activity: 258
Merit: 250

DRAMA: Dumb Retards Asking More Attention

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 08:19:44 AM

At the time he posted very interested:
-NEM would be a NXT clone (but with a different distribution)
-It was already known that NXT/BTC would be raised until 3000-4000 stakeholders took part.

Now ask yourself these questions:

How can someone who is very interested in an NXT clone, suddenly change his mind when the same thing starts to evolve in something that is no longer a copy of NXT ?

Why would this person suddenly feel the need to warn others that this project is not innovative while he was interested in an NXT clone at first?

When I posted interested, no one had to pay to get a Nem stake.

From the registration thread.
This was known from the beginning!
History of the fund raising :

-------------------------
First 20 pages   : free to join in
pages 21-30     : fee = 0.001 btc or  10nxt
pages 31-40     : fee= 0.002 btc or 20 nxt ;
pages 41-50     : fee= 0.004 btc or 40 nxt
page 51-60       : fee= 0.008btc or 80nxt
page 61-70       : fee=0.016btc or 160nxt
page 71-80       :fee=0.0025 or 250nxt

So you knew that after page 20 people would have to pay a fee!
End of discussion!
2Kool4Skewl

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2014, 08:21:02 AM

@2Kool4Skewl:

You didn't just bring your objections forward you were trolling. Someone asked how he, as a dev could help and you told him to "copy & paste" clearly refering to NEM as a clone of nxt. Is that what you mean by bringing forward your objections in a civilised manner ?

Your are absolutely right. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and free speech is one of the most important rights we have as humans. But just because everyone can say what ever they want doesn't mean everyone else has to be fine with it does it? I don't think you understand what free speech means.

Everytime UP tellls you you can have your stake back, you start complaining again how unfair NEM is. If you want your stake back just clearly state it in a post without anny further insults or so and be done with it. If not leave the people here alone.

He is one of 10 million + nxt stakeholder so he doesnt really need or want nem stake. It is just a pure act of sabotaging. But I would like to see how good his reasoning is holding up.
I have many friends in next community and some of them  holds millions of nxt so his acting is kind of an anomaly. It is kind of dissapointing that he may think he acts in the benefit of nxt.

I don't agree with 2Kool4Skewl . Nem (at least now, even though not originally) will be new code written from scratch. Since it's not Nxt's fork, the developers should get something for their effort.  I don't have a problem with that.  I just don't think he should have been kicked out for posting something stupid.

He was not kicked out, all he had to do was say, he was interested. His pride got in the way Huh The man clearly wants to see NEM fail  Angry . Yet he wants a stake, just incase it succeeds  Huh Would you want such a person as a member , still he was given the option to remain a member, simply by saying " interested" .

Guys ignore 2Kool!

Exactly. It was you taking personal offence. There is no evidence this decision was made by other "developers" or the community. It was just YOU deciding you were going to kick out someone after the IPO ended.

Why is it that when 2kool starts complaining on this thread he has like an entourage of people coming in here with him?

Utopian decided because he's the one running this thing the way he set it up, with support of everyone in the community who were complaining about 2kool bashing and putting down NEM. Calling Nem a scam.

Then 2kool comes with more of his irrational arguments, but this time with his buddy trolls.

I think 2kool simply just want be a troll here. And deliberately so, not passionately. He don't like NEM, he don't want it succeed out in the world. He is not here for an argument, and nobody can wake a man pretending to be in sleep.

He just want to sow as much discord here as he can. I suggest, don't waste any energy on him any more and move on.

You are wrong.  I raised my objection, because I was looking out for the interests of the community.  I didn't see a lot of innovation imo and I saw a lot of Nxt / Btc being collected.

Hey 2kool - I have a good idea. LEAVE US - go away and never come back! I don't like you at all - and in this time when we have to write to you we can't decide about important things about NEM.

So go away TROLL !!

I hope all of you don't say something UtopianFuture and "the community" doesn't like.

Hello 2kool. freedom of speech means governmental affairs - the government has to guaranty this freedom in relation to his citizens. YOU are just stupid! We don't belong to any government to any country. So please stop referring to this!

We put you one a lonely island, give you a notebook without batteries ! There you can refer to freedom of speech!

@ all others: I think we have to ignore him or have we the possibility to kick him out from our threads?

So, you're advocating banning freedom of speech in a movement supposedly founded on the ideology of economic freedom?

▄████████▄
                  ▄████████████████▄
             ▄██████████████████████████▄
      ▄███████████████████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████████████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████████████████████████████
     ███████████████████████████████████████████
      █████████████████████████████████████████
       ███████████████████████████████████████
        █████████████████████████████████████
         ███████████████████████████████████
          █████████████████████████████████
           ▀█████████████████████████████▀
             ▀█████████████████████████▀
               ▀█████████████████████▀
                 ▀█████████████████▀
                   ▀█████████████▀
                      ▀███████▀
TRUSTEE 
ashapasa

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 08:21:19 AM

@2Kool4Skewl:

I already said I was interested.

You don't understand what freedom of speech represents if you think I should be punished for it.

Are you being locked away in jail? How has your freedom of speech been violated. Utopian reserves the right to run this how he pleases, and if you don't like it, you don't have to be part of it. We all try to be active for the sake of NEM, that's the one thing that Utopianfuture asks of us. I don't think bashing Nem, calling it a scam, and having an obvious agenda against it fits well into what Utopianfuture asked of us.

So, it's not just a scam... it's now a malevolent dictatorship too.

Yet you want your stake back  Grin Shocked Huh haha I give up.
patmast3r

Activity: 980
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 08:22:52 AM

@2Kool4Skewl:

I already said I was interested.

You don't understand what freedom of speech represents if you think I should be punished for it.

Are you being locked away in jail? How has your freedom of speech been violated. Utopian reserves the right to run this how he pleases, and if you don't like it, you don't have to be part of it. We all try to be active for the sake of NEM, that's the one thing that Utopianfuture asks of us. I don't think bashing Nem, calling it a scam, and having an obvious agenda against it fits well into what Utopianfuture asked of us.

So, it's not just a scam... it's now a malevolent dictatorship too.

So you're interested but you keep posting shit like that. Don't you see that all of your posts are contradictory ?
Ask yourself, and be honest. Would you want someone in your movement that posted negative and simply incorrect comments about that very movement ? I don't think so.

2Kool4Skewl

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2014, 08:23:23 AM

At the time he posted very interested:
-NEM would be a NXT clone (but with a different distribution)
-It was already known that NXT/BTC would be raised until 3000-4000 stakeholders took part.

Now ask yourself these questions:

How can someone who is very interested in an NXT clone, suddenly change his mind when the same thing starts to evolve in something that is no longer a copy of NXT ?

Why would this person suddenly feel the need to warn others that this project is not innovative while he was interested in an NXT clone at first?

When I posted interested, no one had to pay to get a Nem stake.

From the registration thread.
This was known from the beginning!
History of the fund raising :

-------------------------
First 20 pages   : free to join in
pages 21-30     : fee = 0.001 btc or  10nxt
pages 31-40     : fee= 0.002 btc or 20 nxt ;
pages 41-50     : fee= 0.004 btc or 40 nxt
page 51-60       : fee= 0.008btc or 80nxt
page 61-70       : fee=0.016btc or 160nxt
page 71-80       :fee=0.0025 or 250nxt

So you knew that after page 20 people would have to pay a fee!
End of discussion!

That's not true.  Originally all stakes were going to be distributed for free.

▄████████▄
                  ▄████████████████▄
             ▄██████████████████████████▄
      ▄███████████████████████████████████████▄
  █████████████████████████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████████████████████████████
     ███████████████████████████████████████████
      █████████████████████████████████████████
       ███████████████████████████████████████
        █████████████████████████████████████
         ███████████████████████████████████
          █████████████████████████████████
           ▀█████████████████████████████▀
             ▀█████████████████████████▀
               ▀█████████████████████▀
                 ▀█████████████████▀
                   ▀█████████████▀
                      ▀███████▀
TRUSTEE 
ashapasa

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 08:25:33 AM

No one was forced to pay to join. We all willingly did, I dont think u are convincing anyone judging by the response to your arguments Grin.

Goodluck and farewell.
ashapasa

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 08:30:53 AM

Guys ignore 2Kool!

Pleas consider my Idea about Crypto Company or Company account in Crypto world:

We can arrange for a company account!
We can have two type of accounts, Personal accounts and company accounts like any Bank.
Personal accounts can act just like normal currency accounts. One person have the total control over the account while he/she have it's credentials.
But Company accounts can include several personal accounts. each personal account is a member of board of company and can participate in decisions.
Company board members can decide how the payments from company account should be made.
They will vote for a logical order that showing how payments from company account should be made.

For example:

Payments from Company Account(CA) can be confirmed if "Personal Account A"(PS-A) confirm it.
Payments from CA can be confirmed if "PS-A and PS-B" confirm it.
Payments from CA can be confirmed if "PS-A or (PS-B and PS-C)" confirm it.

So in this case the system can:

1-Form a company in virtual world.
2-The company board can take decisions according to the voting system we implemented separately for a "logical order".
3-payments from company can be made according to combination of Personal entities defined in "logical order"
4-Members of board at anytime can change the "logical order" of company so they can change the CEO of company as they wish.
5-The company after forming can announce Assets in Asset exchange feature. so everyone can be a stake holder of an asset of company. And receive dividends.

It's just a new Idea aroused in my mind!

I think every one that implement this idea in his currency will have the future!

Sorry, I don't completely understand. You want to open a NEM Bank? with a board of directors consisting of account holders who will create assets and divide the profit? What assets do u have in mind? Who keeps the deposits, who has access and how can they be trusted?

No No! ashapasa!

I just want to have company account with NEM just like personal account that we have now in NEX or any other crypto currency.

I remember that you told that you are ready to help on creating localbitcoin like company in your own country.

So be it!

You, me and several other people join together and form a company identity.
We can open a company account in NEM and choose a CEO and CEO have the right to send money from company account.

If he is not good we can change it!

We form a company in crypto world and I call it Crypto company.

It'll be brilliant if we can implement it!!!

sure we could try, lets wait till coin release to discuss this further.
Mesutalkali

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 08:33:43 AM

@2Kool4Skewl:

Guys ignore 2Kool!

So go away TROLL !!

http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/19100000/Freedom-of-Speech-freedom-of-speech-19188417-400-351.jpg

So, you're advocating banning freedom of speech in a movement supposedly founded on the ideology of economic freedom?

2kool4skewl don't worry that you lost your stake ;-)

I sell 1% of my stake to you if you are willing to pay 10000 bugs !! Cheesy
And this for someone, who just had to be interested and not paid to get a stakeholder

Not so intelligent  Wink
Eadeqa

Merit: 500

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 08:42:21 AM

New Economy Movement is an community/ association/ movement. You paid a fee to join NEM not to buy a stake.

This is pure semantics and  playing with words. Vast majority (if not all) of stakeholders joined because they think they can make money out of it in future.  If anyone says otherwise,  they are either delusional or dishonest.

Nomi, Shan, Adnan, Noshi, Nxt, Adn Khn
NXT-GZYP-FMRT-FQ9K-3YQGS
https://github.com/Lafihh/encryptiontest
instacalm

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 08:45:22 AM
Last edit: February 24, 2014, 01:33:00 PM by instacash

Why do you even post this kind of BS, starsheriff?
Abel82

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 08:48:51 AM

3 days since my last login and we have the problem with 2kool still today.
What can we you to get him banned?

Any idea?

gu7008

Activity: 69

We are all entering a new era.

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 08:50:05 AM

I sincerely feel we should ban this (with all respect, but you earned it) filthy worm 2kool in this thread if possible.
And the next good thing is ignore him and preserve ourselves some precious time.

snowfu199

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 08:53:45 AM

Shall we stop this nonsense and focus on the development of NEM?
patmast3r

Activity: 980
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 08:55:39 AM

There is a link "ignore" where you see a users trust level. I don't know what it does but maybe it's worth trying Smiley

Xpedite

Activity: 258

DRAMA: Dumb Retards Asking More Attention

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 09:01:51 AM

There is a link "ignore" where you see a users trust level. I don't know what it does but maybe it's worth trying Smiley

Lovely feature, you should try it  Wink
crackerhead

Activity: 252
Merit: 251

My Head is a Ritz

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2014, 09:20:17 AM

Hey everyone, Here's the site that will be nemcoin.info
nemcoin.info
Current Versions are at:
http://oddape.co/AwkwardTheme/index1.9.8.html (black theme)
and
http://oddape.co/AwkwardTheme/index1.9.7.html (blue theme)

Google Docs:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1gbp1rivOTFZvtBG0_rJabUyyKbDuZjMBx9jiifBJO0c/edit?usp=sharing   (nemcoin.info proposal)
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1PL5hs94Bf822uT75Ix2NcjPfL1ljeVk16mdhcqM-Gm0/edit?usp=sharing (contributor list)

Please give me your input, I have appreciated all the suggestions so far! Do you like the black or blue theme? I prefer the blue theme as I think it is more welcoming, but the black theme would go well with ournem.com
Also not an "updates" section will be the next thing I implement.
**I can use more pictures, etc for the website, read the google docs for more info on how you can help, thanks!**

NEM.io         blog.NEM.io        r/ourNEM
BitOnyx

Activity: 112

Cryptocurrencies Exchange

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2014, 09:22:12 AM

+ Unlike Bitcoin and other mining coins, all NEM would be distributed at the genesis block. NEM stakeholders are its own network nodes which verify the transactions and protect the network following a hybrid of Proof of Stake/ Proof of Importance forging mechanism. This type of distribution eliminates the need to have a mining industry which is an external force that imposes a huge cost to Bitcoin and other POW networks. The computational arm-race is avoided by using the hybrid of Proof of Stake/ Proof of Importance forging mechanism.

+ A novel method Proof of Importance forging that rewards the nodes that re most important to the network, not the nodes with the biggest number of NEM.

+ Support for colored coin implementation and the asset exchange is designed in the beginning with advanced features such as automatic settlement, assets listed with an expiration date. NEM focuses on the usability of the asset exchange to make them the premier platform for fundraising, asset listing, token issuing etc.

+ Secure messages for contract storage.

I am big fan of decentralization, and I am not sure if this kind of coin would represent level of decentralization other meta-currency's represent. Actually this "arm-race" as you describe it kinda make sure we wont have any dominant power that could put any kind of influence on people money. Here old user would have large advantage over new users. Of course additional cost created while mining is a problem but shouldn't we upgrade it, make compute power more useful insted of removing it...  

hisun

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 09:29:04 AM

Work together to develop the nem, stop unnecessary controversy
Abel82

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 09:41:59 AM

Good to see we have a powerful and enthusiastic community beating trolls like 2kool directly.
I see a bright future for NEM with all those people. Its needless to say that our community is that kind of innovation which other coins have to miss.

Pages: « 1 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 [132] 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 ... 484 »
  Print  

Jump to: