Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:27:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 [198] 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 ... 484 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEM] NEM -New Economy Movement - No Envy Movement - Updates+Discussion thread  (Read 661421 times)
BitZCoin

Activity: 275
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2014, 10:54:08 PM

Also btw. I reserved some next generation generic top level domains, I want to sale.
Within:
NEM.Shopping
NEM.Sale
NEM.Website
NEM.Store
NEM.Kaufen
NEM.Services
NEM.Deal
NEM.Site
NEM.Buy
Altcoin.Store
Altcoin.Shop
etc. (to about 200 more)

If interested in getting more infos, pm me Smiley

Here it is: TakePart!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HissFast12

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 11:15:34 PM

Also btw. I reserved some next generation generic top level domains, I want to sale.
Within:
NEM.Shopping
NEM.Sale
NEM.Website
NEM.Store
NEM.Kaufen
NEM.Services
NEM.Deal
NEM.Site
NEM.Buy
Altcoin.Store
Altcoin.Shop
etc. (to about 200 more)

NEMNEMNEMNEMNEMNEMNEMNEMNEMNEMNEMNEMNEM
HissFast12

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 11:23:03 PM

When can we expect the next version of the development plan? Smiley
BitZCoin

Activity: 275

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2014, 11:55:34 PM

Within:
NEM.Shopping
NEM.Sale
NEM.Website
NEM.Store
NEM.Kaufen
NEM.Services
NEM.Deal
NEM.Site
NEM.Buy
Altcoin.Store
Altcoin.Shop
etc. (to about 200 more)

NEMNEMNEMNEMNEMNEMNEMNEMNEMNEMNEMNEMNEM

Yes, I'm selling most of my reservations for about 1BTC.
Also I will offer the special possibility to early birds, investors and re-sellers, to buy my whole domainaccount (with about ~ 240 Generic Top Level "Crypto"domains; all of them for buying/selling coins) for 12BTC instantly.

Here it is: TakePart!
okaynow

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

PGP 9CB0902E

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 12:01:33 AM

Selling all my (a bit less than 90 dont know the exact number but I will count it if you want to buy all) bitcointalk account all invested during nem IPO:

Altough I invested during the whole IPO period, all accounts invested different ammount of btc or nxt, I'm selling every one
account for 0.25 bitcoin / acc, no matter how much did I invest with that acc address, 0.008 or 0.075, all acc have the same price.
For those who want to buy all, im selling for 0.15 bitcoin / acc.

I know some other big nem sockpuppet stakeholders some with 1-5 and some with more than 20 acc, but im think I one of the biggest, 90 is a nice stake if you see the total is about 3k only.

The accounts were all signed up with different IP address, I used my Ukrainen VPN provider with Ukrainein IPs, so there are no 2 account where I logged with the same IP, every one have a different unique, I did this because afraid the bitcointalk admins can bann my accounts if they see many new created with the same IP, so all accounts are bann free.

There is no connection between the accounts and not in their addresses, I withdraw all the invested moneys from several exchanges to unique address, so even you can't find connection with taint analysis, maybe just find a common exchange address, but nothing more direct connection.

All acc have fake email, I dont have access to them, after you buy it you can change with the password, if you want to buy only a few acc I will give the username and password details via pm, if you want to buy all I uploading a text file.

With the 0.15 BTC price for the 90 acc, dont know how much one acc will get, but maybe calculate with 1 million nem in each.
So all with this price is 13.5 bitcoin, and you will have 90 million nem.
This will price 1 nem to 0.00000015 bitcoin or 0.00009$ (if you see 600$ / btc) this is a fair price for a new starting coin.

The last stakeholders paid 0.075 bitcoin, the higher price / acc is because now the IPO is closed, so the only way to buy nem stake before it launches is by buying accounts from who joined to the IPO, and almost nobody selling it.

For the haters: Yes I made sockpuppet accounts, but all of you reading this thread had the same opportunity to make more accounts, if you didnt than it means I took more risk than you, I invested a lot of time (1 week / constant 6-10 hours a day) and money to this IPO, and the OP post at the time the IPO started said if somebody invest that much time then he deserves it because believing in this coin.

Im living in Ukraine, so for personal reasons i need some fiat money instead of nothing now but I keep 5 or 10 btctalk nem accounts, because still thinking this coin have a future.

Write a PM to me!

I will buy all 90 accounts for 30 BTC and donate them back to the development fund if you can prove that you own all 90 accounts such as making the same post 90 times consecutively in one thread (all has to come from the same IP address). Escrow holding my money if needed. This is one of my BTC address 1KeZuWC7GHSQ949127UdFXyoTieGkzTroy so you know I am not joking.

BUT I strongly suspect you are a liar. A lot of liars have come forward and claim owning a large amount of NEM stakes so you are not alone.

Prove it. 

Sorry, I lied to you in a few thing.
I havent checked my nem list a while, now I did and only have some between 50 and 90 (dont tell you the exact number for a reason), this is because one of my truecryp t file where I stored them, got corrupted when it was moving, and still want to keep some. )))
The rate / acc is still the same as was in my post before this, but the total number changed.

I would accept your offer right now, but
An escrow with high reputation can scam me too, we both know I "gamed" your system, so if the escrow scam me the community will not blame him, because he scammed someone who scammed a system.
While im posting with the accounts you can just delete them in the stakeholder list.

The only method I would sell the accounts to you, is if you would pay for the accounts one-by-on while im sending the account username / password by pm right after you sent the money.
But I lied again too, (I made some small mistake) there is a very little small connection between several account, which for now to any 3rd person its nothing, but if you get a few username you can make some connection if you clever enough, and with that then can reveal almost the half of the accounts.

Someone who did something like you must be a clever person, so after a few username you can reveal some sequence (and stop buying them), which for now wasnt revealed, and I think it will not be, it's almost impossible for a 3rd observer to reveal it.

Because of this I will not send you all the accounts at once, and will not send by part, you will not send me the total btc for the accounts, only way to make a trade between us is to make a system where we exchange the two thing at once. This system does not exists in the internet )))

you lied too much Grin. You are being offered 30 BTC, just to use an escrow. And you say no?
although as you say, you have made sure to not be trackable?

I call lies.

1PeecNu1J8VNKpgR13nasMZWLcMZrwNJfc
dbgirl

Activity: 50

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 02:13:58 AM

Two upcoming conferences in California that may be of interest.

CoinSummit
March 25-26, 2014
Yerba Buena Center for the Arts, San Francisco, CA
www.coinsumm.it
Over 50 speakers. Looks really good.

Internet of Things Developers Conference and Multicore Developers Conference.
May 7-8, 2014
Hyatt Regency, Santa Clara, CA
www.iot-devcon.com
Free admission for qualified attendees.

Let's plan on having a NEM speaker at the next CoinSummit.

fyi-
If going to the IoT DevCon, register before April 9th for your free pass. After April 9th the price is $495.
HissFast12

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 05:27:36 AM

Seems to be a bit of a trend going on here...

I'LL SELL THE FOLLOWING FULL STOP FOR 1000000 BTC: .

OR I'LL SELL ALL 90 OF MY FULL STOPS FOR 100000000000000000000000 BTC.

I guess it's comforting to know that NEM has real value already! Smiley
searkt

Activity: 21

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 07:45:54 AM

Most of us just care about that how many and when we can receive the coins.

Actually hope that we ask more questions about what we can do for NEM.
Fatih87SK

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 09:36:03 AM

Selling all my (a bit less than 90 dont know the exact number but I will count it if you want to buy all) bitcointalk account all invested during nem IPO:

Altough I invested during the whole IPO period, all accounts invested different ammount of btc or nxt, I'm selling every one
account for 0.25 bitcoin / acc, no matter how much did I invest with that acc address, 0.008 or 0.075, all acc have the same price.

I know some other big nem sockpuppet stakeholders some with 1-5 and some with more than 20 acc, but im think I one of the biggest, 90 is a nice stake if you see the total is about 3k only.

The accounts were all signed up with different IP address, I used my Ukrainen VPN provider with Ukrainein IPs, so there are no 2 account where I logged with the same IP, every one have a different unique, I did this because afraid the bitcointalk admins can bann my accounts if they see many new created with the same IP, so all accounts are bann free.

There is no connection between the accounts and not in their addresses, I withdraw all the invested moneys from several exchanges to unique address, so even you can't find connection with taint analysis, maybe just find a common exchange address, but nothing more direct connection.

All acc have fake email, I dont have access to them, after you buy it you can change with the password, if you want to buy only a few acc I will give the username and password details via pm, if you want to buy all I uploading a text file.

With the 0.15 BTC price for the 90 acc, dont know how much one acc will get, but maybe calculate with 1 million nem in each.
This will price 1 nem to 0.00000015 bitcoin or 0.00009$ (if you see 600$ / btc) this is a fair price for a new starting coin.

The last stakeholders paid 0.075 bitcoin, the higher price / acc is because now the IPO is closed, so the only way to buy nem stake before it launches is by buying accounts from who joined to the IPO, and almost nobody selling it.

For the haters: Yes I made sockpuppet accounts, but all of you reading this thread had the same opportunity to make more accounts, if you didnt than it means I took more risk than you, I invested a lot of time (1 week / constant 6-10 hours a day) and money to this IPO, and the OP post at the time the IPO started said if somebody invest that much time then he deserves it because believing in this coin.

Im living in Ukraine, so for personal reasons i need some fiat money instead of nothing now but I keep 5 or 10 btctalk nem accounts, because still thinking this coin have a future.

Write a PM to me!

I will buy all 90 accounts for 30 BTC and donate them back to the development fund if you can prove that you own all 90 accounts such as making the same post 90 times consecutively in one thread (all has to come from the same IP address). Escrow holding my money if needed. This is one of my BTC address 1KeZuWC7GHSQ949127UdFXyoTieGkzTroy so you know I am not joking.

BUT I strongly suspect you are a liar. A lot of liars have come forward and claim owning a large amount of NEM stakes so you are not alone.

Prove it. 

I havent checked my nem list a while, now I did and only have some between 50 and 90 (dont tell you the exact number for a reason), this is because one of my truecryp t file where I stored them, got corrupted when it was moving, and still want to keep some. )))
The rate / acc is still the same as was in my post before this, but the total number changed.

An escrow with high reputation can scam me too, we both know I "gamed" your system, so if the escrow scam me the community will not blame him, because he scammed someone who scammed a system.
While im posting with the accounts you can just delete them in the stakeholder list.

The only method I would sell the accounts to you, is if you would pay for the accounts one-by-on while im sending the account username / password by pm right after you sent the money.
But I lied again too, (I made some small mistake) there is a very little small connection between several account, which for now to any 3rd person its nothing, but if you get a few username you can make some connection if you clever enough, and with that then can reveal almost the half of the accounts.

Someone who did something like you must be a clever person, so after a few username you can reveal some sequence (and stop buying them), which for now wasnt revealed, and I think it will not be, it's almost impossible for a 3rd observer to reveal it.

Because of this I will not send you all the accounts at once, and will not send by part, you will not send me the total btc for the accounts, only way to make a trade between us is to make a system where we exchange the two thing at once. This system does not exists in the internet )))

If I would buy an account of yours, I would tell UtopianFuture which account I just bought.

And more people would do that so it will be game over quickly after selling some acounts.

The only option you have is going escrow and selling all of it to UtopianFuture.

ashapasa

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 09:54:27 AM

Write a PM to me!

Prove it. 

Its not as complicated as you make it out to be genius  Roll Eyes Take a small risk send one username and account and wait for payment. If it comes proceed to second. Worst case you lose 1 account of your claimed 60-90 accounts, no big loss, if it works you get your money.

I doubt you have that many accounts though, it the excuses you are making.  Grin
patmast3r

Activity: 980
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 09:58:57 AM

That may very well still be enough to get you on the refund list. Good luck making your case with 90 different accounts that are probably all inactive otherwise.

ashapasa

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 10:22:45 AM

That may very well still be enough to get you on the refund list. Good luck making your case with 90 different accounts that are probably all inactive otherwise.

I seriously think he is lair, why would a person blatantly claim to have so many sockpokets  Huh to draw attention to himself for no purpose, he could have sold one at a time without the attention.

mladen00
Legendary

Activity: 2124
Merit: 1013

K-ing®

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 10:46:12 AM

Write a PM to me!

you don't have nothing

you're just one NEM hater

trol

IOTA
hunanay

Activity: 174
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 10:55:10 AM

Write a PM to me!

you're  just a liar!
fred.81

Activity: 45

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 11:06:33 AM

Write a PM to me!

Prove it. 

I hate guys like you! NEM can be a new movement and you are just trying to make it worse. You're such a troll!!
pabloangello
Legendary

Activity: 1344

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 11:40:16 AM

any opinions on the value of nem after launch? would 1000 satoshis be generous or short? whats your sell order?

None for now.

pabloangello
Legendary

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 11:53:17 AM

any opinions on the value of nem after launch? would 1000 satoshis be generous or short? whats your sell order?

None for now.

no sell order or no value?

It is too early to think about sell orders. Anyway we all want to make usable cryptocurrency that you can buy/sell real things/services for, not pump and dump for quick profit.

unvoid

Activity: 535

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 12:01:40 PM

Something for developers to think about.

http://www.reddit.com/r/NXT/comments/20u7ts/nxt_is_bitcoin_of_the_future_in_both_good_and_bad/

A guy starts really good discusion about pros/cons of NXT. Since NEM is trying to inspire by NXT/BTC/Other coins it would be good if we could see potential defects of them before we implement something.

BTC: 1CMgHWx4wkAaAy2FfeCyPdedUExmhGhfi5
XEL: XEL-HCM8-KB6E-YFLK-8BWMF
pabloangello
Legendary

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 12:12:47 PM

None for now.

no sell order or no value?

It is too early to think about sell orders. Anyway we all want to make usable cryptocurrency that you can buy/sell real things/services for, not pump and dump for quick profit.

ya i know.. but i will be selling some of my stake a couple weeks/month after launch so just wondering what the estimated value could be? would .00001 be too high?

Noone will tell you that now. After few months we can have another bitcoin wave of newcomers (another new users flood in altcoins so) and you can not predict how much up price can go exactly.
You can see it that way for now - there will be 4 times more NEM than NXT so price can reach 1/4 price of NXT but this is far away from certainty. There are too many factors to consider. And world of altcoins has been growing and evolving very fast.

rusty_coin

Activity: 29

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 12:23:20 PM

I don't know exactly what the plan for NEM distribution is, but it might be interesting to give people the option to either receive it as one transaction, or receive it over time in smaller transactions.  If we encourage that later option, then I believe it would be better for the future of the coin, since it will mean there will be less to dump on the market on day 1.

For example, you could decide that you are going to give every stakeholder 5000 coins on opening day, or 450 coins a month for 1 year.  Taking the second option would not only show that you support NEM for the long-term, but you'd also get an 8% bonus.
Pages: « 1 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 [198] 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 ... 484 »
  Print  

Jump to: