Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:47:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 [199] 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 ... 484 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEM] NEM -New Economy Movement - No Envy Movement - Updates+Discussion thread  (Read 661424 times)
pabloangello
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 12:28:44 PM

I don't know exactly what the plan for NEM distribution is, but it might be interesting to give people the option to either receive it as one transaction, or receive it over time in smaller transactions.  If we encourage that later option, then I believe it would be better for the future of the coin, since it will mean there will be less to dump on the market on day 1.

For example, you could decide that you are going to give every stakeholder 5000 coins on opening day, or 450 coins a month for 1 year.  Taking the second option would not only show that you support NEM for the long-term, but you'd also get an 8% bonus.

This is a good idea but time to recieve all coins needs to be max 1 year I think. 1 year in crypto world it is like epoch that's why I think it is absolutely max.

patmast3r

Activity: 980

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 12:29:08 PM

I don't know exactly what the plan for NEM distribution is, but it might be interesting to give people the option to either receive it as one transaction, or receive it over time in smaller transactions.  If we encourage that later option, then I believe it would be better for the future of the coin, since it will mean there will be less to dump on the market on day 1.

For example, you could decide that you are going to give every stakeholder 5000 coins on opening day, or 450 coins a month for 1 year.  Taking the second option would not only show that you support NEM for the long-term, but you'd also get an 8% bonus.

Afaik the distribution will be done manually so I don't think partial distribution is possible eventhough I do find that idea interesting.

ronald0cz

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 12:33:57 PM

Selling all my (a bit less than 90 dont know the exact number but I will count it if you want to buy all) bitcointalk account all invested during nem IPO:

Altough I invested during the whole IPO period, all accounts invested different ammount of btc or nxt, I'm selling every one
account for 0.25 bitcoin / acc, no matter how much did I invest with that acc address, 0.008 or 0.075, all acc have the same price.
For those who want to buy all, im selling for 0.15 bitcoin / acc.

I know some other big nem sockpuppet stakeholders some with 1-5 and some with more than 20 acc, but im think I one of the biggest, 90 is a nice stake if you see the total is about 3k only.

The accounts were all signed up with different IP address, I used my Ukrainen VPN provider with Ukrainein IPs, so there are no 2 account where I logged with the same IP, every one have a different unique, I did this because afraid the bitcointalk admins can bann my accounts if they see many new created with the same IP, so all accounts are bann free.

There is no connection between the accounts and not in their addresses, I withdraw all the invested moneys from several exchanges to unique address, so even you can't find connection with taint analysis, maybe just find a common exchange address, but nothing more direct connection.

All acc have fake email, I dont have access to them, after you buy it you can change with the password, if you want to buy only a few acc I will give the username and password details via pm, if you want to buy all I uploading a text file.

With the 0.15 BTC price for the 90 acc, dont know how much one acc will get, but maybe calculate with 1 million nem in each.
So all with this price is 13.5 bitcoin, and you will have 90 million nem.
This will price 1 nem to 0.00000015 bitcoin or 0.00009$ (if you see 600$ / btc) this is a fair price for a new starting coin.

The last stakeholders paid 0.075 bitcoin, the higher price / acc is because now the IPO is closed, so the only way to buy nem stake before it launches is by buying accounts from who joined to the IPO, and almost nobody selling it.

For the haters: Yes I made sockpuppet accounts, but all of you reading this thread had the same opportunity to make more accounts, if you didnt than it means I took more risk than you, I invested a lot of time (1 week / constant 6-10 hours a day) and money to this IPO, and the OP post at the time the IPO started said if somebody invest that much time then he deserves it because believing in this coin.

Im living in Ukraine, so for personal reasons i need some fiat money instead of nothing now but I keep 5 or 10 btctalk nem accounts, because still thinking this coin have a future.

Write a PM to me!

I will buy all 90 accounts for 30 BTC and donate them back to the development fund if you can prove that you own all 90 accounts such as making the same post 90 times consecutively in one thread (all has to come from the same IP address). Escrow holding my money if needed. This is one of my BTC address 1KeZuWC7GHSQ949127UdFXyoTieGkzTroy so you know I am not joking.

BUT I strongly suspect you are a liar. A lot of liars have come forward and claim owning a large amount of NEM stakes so you are not alone.

Prove it. 

Sorry, I lied to you in a few thing.
I havent checked my nem list a while, now I did and only have some between 50 and 90 (dont tell you the exact number for a reason), this is because one of my truecryp t file where I stored them, got corrupted when it was moving, and still want to keep some. )))
The rate / acc is still the same as was in my post before this, but the total number changed.

I would accept your offer right now, but
An escrow with high reputation can scam me too, we both know I "gamed" your system, so if the escrow scam me the community will not blame him, because he scammed someone who scammed a system.
While im posting with the accounts you can just delete them in the stakeholder list.

The only method I would sell the accounts to you, is if you would pay for the accounts one-by-on while im sending the account username / password by pm right after you sent the money.
But I lied again too, (I made some small mistake) there is a very little small connection between several account, which for now to any 3rd person its nothing, but if you get a few username you can make some connection if you clever enough, and with that then can reveal almost the half of the accounts.

Someone who did something like you must be a clever person, so after a few username you can reveal some sequence (and stop buying them), which for now wasnt revealed, and I think it will not be, it's almost impossible for a 3rd observer to reveal it.

Because of this I will not send you all the accounts at once, and will not send by part, you will not send me the total btc for the accounts, only way to make a trade between us is to make a system where we exchange the two thing at once. This system does not exists in the internet )))

You lied guy. Can you prove that you have 90 accounts? I'm sure that you have no evidence.
ronald0cz

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 12:42:49 PM

This is a good idea but time to recieve all coins needs to be max 1 year I think. 1 year in crypto world it is like epoch that's why I think it is absolutely max.

I like your idea. But I think that time to recieve all coins needs to be max 6 month. During this period should last a fair NEM distribution. Really, 1 year in crypto world it is like epoch. This is a very long time.
Jaguar0625

Activity: 299

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 01:14:51 PM

Something for developers to think about.

http://www.reddit.com/r/NXT/comments/20u7ts/nxt_is_bitcoin_of_the_future_in_both_good_and_bad/

A guy starts really good discusion about pros/cons of NXT. Since NEM is trying to inspire by NXT/BTC/Other coins it would be good if we could see potential defects of them before we implement something.

It seems like the author's main complaint is with the fee structure. There is still some debate around the NEM fee structure, but it is unlikely to be static.

NEM - nem.io
SBOSS

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

Start your Own Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 01:17:23 PM

any opinions on the value of nem after launch? would 1000 satoshis be generous or short? whats your sell order?

None for now.

no sell order or no value?

It is too early to think about sell orders. Anyway we all want to make usable cryptocurrency that you can buy/sell real things/services for, not pump and dump for quick profit.

ya i know.. but i will be selling some of my stake a couple weeks/month after launch so just wondering what the estimated value could be? would .00001 be too high?

NxT hit $80 million within weeks of launch and the infamous reputation of its' IPO held it back.  NxT had potential to hit 500+ million but then the IPO fiasco became clear to new investors.

You would be losing money if you sold at 0.00001.   Minimum price, imho, is going to be 0.001 minimum.   NEM at $0.10 is possible within weeks of launch

[ COINSCLONE  ✔  No programming skills needed    ✔  Liquidity ready   ✔  Earn via Commission
█████████████  CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE SOFTWARE   |    (❪  FREE TRIAL  ❫)
Launch  a  website  like  Binance  or  Coinbase      █     ⚫    telegram    ⚫    whatsapp
ronald0cz

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 01:18:31 PM

I don't know exactly what the plan for NEM distribution is, but it might be interesting to give people the option to either receive it as one transaction, or receive it over time in smaller transactions.  If we encourage that later option, then I believe it would be better for the future of the coin, since it will mean there will be less to dump on the market on day 1.

For example, you could decide that you are going to give every stakeholder 5000 coins on opening day, or 450 coins a month for 1 year.  Taking the second option would not only show that you support NEM for the long-term, but you'd also get an 8% bonus.

I like your idea. But I think that time to recieve all coins needs to be max 6 month. During this period should last a fair NEM distribution. Really, 1 year in crypto world it is like epoch. This is a very long time.

even 6 months is a long time.. but you dont want people complaining that they didnt get enough time.. its amasing to see the progress made when everything is open source.

once the deadline is reached i think all unclaimed should be put into a pool for furthering the goals of nem (marketing ect) but people can still claim their share for another 6 months but if any coins have been used for marketing ect then the person claiming their share after the 6 months looses a % proportional to the amount spent. so if a share holder claims their share after the 6 months they still get the same percentage share but minus the amount spent already. that way all late claimers loose the same.. unless more coins are spent.. that way people can still claim but funds can be used also if needed! 

I just expressed my opinion. I would like to see in nem the most honest and widest distribution. However, I like your thinking. You are in their own right.
BitOnyx

Activity: 112

Cryptocurrencies Exchange

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2014, 01:24:10 PM

New economy movement. Kind of movement that you can sell shares of.

hmy...

NXT is connected to NEM somehow ? Except teammembers

Schwarzalbert

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 01:31:13 PM

Selling all my (a bit less than 90 dont know the exact number but I will count it if you want to buy all) bitcointalk account all invested during nem IPO:

Altough I invested during the whole IPO period, all accounts invested different ammount of btc or nxt, I'm selling every one
account for 0.25 bitcoin / acc, no matter how much did I invest with that acc address, 0.008 or 0.075, all acc have the same price.

I know some other big nem sockpuppet stakeholders some with 1-5 and some with more than 20 acc, but im think I one of the biggest, 90 is a nice stake if you see the total is about 3k only.

The accounts were all signed up with different IP address, I used my Ukrainen VPN provider with Ukrainein IPs, so there are no 2 account where I logged with the same IP, every one have a different unique, I did this because afraid the bitcointalk admins can bann my accounts if they see many new created with the same IP, so all accounts are bann free.

There is no connection between the accounts and not in their addresses, I withdraw all the invested moneys from several exchanges to unique address, so even you can't find connection with taint analysis, maybe just find a common exchange address, but nothing more direct connection.

All acc have fake email, I dont have access to them, after you buy it you can change with the password, if you want to buy only a few acc I will give the username and password details via pm, if you want to buy all I uploading a text file.

With the 0.15 BTC price for the 90 acc, dont know how much one acc will get, but maybe calculate with 1 million nem in each.
This will price 1 nem to 0.00000015 bitcoin or 0.00009$ (if you see 600$ / btc) this is a fair price for a new starting coin.

The last stakeholders paid 0.075 bitcoin, the higher price / acc is because now the IPO is closed, so the only way to buy nem stake before it launches is by buying accounts from who joined to the IPO, and almost nobody selling it.

For the haters: Yes I made sockpuppet accounts, but all of you reading this thread had the same opportunity to make more accounts, if you didnt than it means I took more risk than you, I invested a lot of time (1 week / constant 6-10 hours a day) and money to this IPO, and the OP post at the time the IPO started said if somebody invest that much time then he deserves it because believing in this coin.

Im living in Ukraine, so for personal reasons i need some fiat money instead of nothing now but I keep 5 or 10 btctalk nem accounts, because still thinking this coin have a future.

Write a PM to me!

I will buy all 90 accounts for 30 BTC and donate them back to the development fund if you can prove that you own all 90 accounts such as making the same post 90 times consecutively in one thread (all has to come from the same IP address). Escrow holding my money if needed. This is one of my BTC address 1KeZuWC7GHSQ949127UdFXyoTieGkzTroy so you know I am not joking.

BUT I strongly suspect you are a liar. A lot of liars have come forward and claim owning a large amount of NEM stakes so you are not alone.

Prove it. 

I havent checked my nem list a while, now I did and only have some between 50 and 90 (dont tell you the exact number for a reason), this is because one of my truecryp t file where I stored them, got corrupted when it was moving, and still want to keep some. )))
The rate / acc is still the same as was in my post before this, but the total number changed.

An escrow with high reputation can scam me too, we both know I "gamed" your system, so if the escrow scam me the community will not blame him, because he scammed someone who scammed a system.
While im posting with the accounts you can just delete them in the stakeholder list.

The only method I would sell the accounts to you, is if you would pay for the accounts one-by-on while im sending the account username / password by pm right after you sent the money.
But I lied again too, (I made some small mistake) there is a very little small connection between several account, which for now to any 3rd person its nothing, but if you get a few username you can make some connection if you clever enough, and with that then can reveal almost the half of the accounts.

Someone who did something like you must be a clever person, so after a few username you can reveal some sequence (and stop buying them), which for now wasnt revealed, and I think it will not be, it's almost impossible for a 3rd observer to reveal it.

Because of this I will not send you all the accounts at once, and will not send by part, you will not send me the total btc for the accounts, only way to make a trade between us is to make a system where we exchange the two thing at once. This system does not exists in the internet )))

You lied guy. Can you prove that you have 90 accounts? I'm sure that you have no evidence.

Is he/ she a stakeholder?? I don't think so. He just want us to get angry about it and to ruin NEM ! Just ignore him/her!
patmast3r

Activity: 980

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 01:31:16 PM

At first NEM was supposed to be to NXT what LTC is to BTC but that was discarded rather quickly. Now the only connection is the overlap in community and inspiration.

utopianfuture (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 268

Internet of Value

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 01:31:47 PM

hmy...

There is no shared core developer between Nxt and NEM.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄███████████████████▄
███████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
█████████████████████████
▐██████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
  TomoChain  •    •  TomoChain 
░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄███████████████████▄
███████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
hunanay

Activity: 174
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 01:52:30 PM

At first NEM was supposed to be to NXT what LTC is to BTC but that was discarded rather quickly. Now the only connection is the overlap in community and inspiration.
Great, hope  NEM to be a great encryption currency
ashapasa

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 02:02:53 PM

any opinions on the value of nem after launch? would 1000 satoshis be generous or short? whats your sell order?

None for now.

It is too early to think about sell orders. Anyway we all want to make usable cryptocurrency that you can buy/sell real things/services for, not pump and dump for quick profit.

ya i know.. but i will be selling some of my stake a couple weeks/month after launch so just wondering what the estimated value could be? would .00001 be too high?

NxT hit $80 million within weeks of launch and the infamous reputation of its' IPO held it back.  NxT had potential to hit 500+ million but then the IPO fiasco became clear to new investors.

You would be losing money if you sold at 0.00001.   Minimum price, imho, is going to be 0.001 minimum.   NEM at $0.10 is possible within weeks of launch

your shittin me? that would make me 100k dollars from a share of 1m nem if it goes to 10 cent.. if .001 then 4000 bitcoin? seriously?

Its too optimistic  Cheesy in such a short time , but I have no doubt NEM could be big in the longrun why sell yourself short.
ashapasa

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 02:06:18 PM

hmy...

Economy movement is by nature financial  Huh what are you getting at   Roll Eyes
zsuhsl

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 02:18:53 PM

hmy...

Economy movement is by nature financial  Huh what are you getting at   Roll Eyes

When we can test NEM's wallet ,I hope it have  nice UI and  easy to use , not similer to  NXT.
thomastaylor

Activity: 44

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 02:24:10 PM

hmy...

There is no shared core developer between Nxt and NEM.

This is why I like NEM. We created our own "big thing" and set up something completely new! You can already see that there are some rumors about the same method of distribution for other coins (e.g. NXTL).
NEM is first on such a kind of distribution.
But maybe we should write a statement. When you look in other topics in btt, lots of members are still thinking NEM is just a clone of NXT.
I know its completely built from scratch - but maybe there are others who don't know this.
mjrmac

Activity: 86

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 02:28:13 PM

None for now.

You seem to be strangely very stubborn for selling. Even though here is optimism 'bout NEM's future. Who would sell his part of the future?
That raises some other questions - - - -   and the answers can be found from here  Wink

Groups to check to see if you have missed:  
(This is a list of users who have sent NXT to three or more other users who signed up for NEM accounts.)

Edited:  put into alphabetical order

abcworrior -> Raymondo
abcworrior -> Spiritas
abcworrior -> asmodeus
abcworrior -> jack
abcworrior -> leonardos
abcworrior -> slither

aekm -> AliceRosennn
aekm -> AmnDav
aekm -> JGRand
aekm -> neer.g

andrisskuja -> Kruudmn46
andrisskuja -> nemtothemoon2
andrisskuja -> nikrowpusher

asmodeus -> Raymondo
asmodeus -> Spiritas
asmodeus -> abcworrior
asmodeus -> kronnos2000ad
asmodeus -> leonardos
asmodeus -> slither

coinsfuture -> Dogmygod
coinsfuture -> Olano
coinsfuture -> Rexthewounder

coloredcoin -> Coinonaer
coloredcoin -> demon5858
coloredcoin -> h1h2h3_c
coloredcoin -> mindact
coloredcoin -> tfyt

dautumaohiem -> NemJoker
dautumaohiem -> noitev99
dautumaohiem -> sss222sss

dave5555 -> NastyTrades
dave5555 -> camaronloco
dave5555 -> eylucu4531

Dogmygod -> coinsfuture
Dogmygod -> memecoinerz1
Dogmygod -> theoceanismyhome

fRames6 -> Arturro333
fRames6 -> ArvinPan
fRames6 -> GWElli
fRames6 -> OLHD
fRames6 -> WXGermany
fRames6 -> cntrlsquare
fRames6 -> irrawaddybtc
fRames6 -> lyka
fRames6 -> panita

HenryMiller -> NemJoker
HenryMiller -> noitev99
HenryMiller -> sss222sss

jack -> Raymondo
jack -> Spiritas
jack -> abcworrior
jack -> kronnos2000ad
jack -> leonardos
jack -> slither

Jengo -> Coininator
Jengo -> PonziCoin
Jengo -> Spacebean

Jerek -> Raymondo
Jerek -> Spiritas
Jerek -> abcworrior
Jerek -> asmodeus
Jerek -> bazka
Jerek -> jack
Jerek -> judek
Jerek -> kennywho
Jerek -> kronnos2000ad
Jerek -> leonardos
Jerek -> rougetrooper
Jerek -> slither

kodtycoon -> bitmadaboutcoin
kodtycoon -> kodtycoon
kodtycoon -> nemnation

Krombi666 -> AltcoinNewbie
Krombi666 -> CK2904
Krombi666 -> Gabby18
Krombi666 -> Schultereisen
Krombi666 -> Siegtal81
Krombi666 -> Stadtfeger

kronnos2000ad -> Raymondo
kronnos2000ad -> Spiritas
kronnos2000ad -> asmodeus
kronnos2000ad -> jack
kronnos2000ad -> leonardos
kronnos2000ad -> slither

leonardos -> Raymondo
leonardos -> abcworrior
leonardos -> asmodeus
leonardos -> jack
leonardos -> kronnos2000ad
leonardos -> slither

memecoinerz1 -> Dogmygod
memecoinerz1 -> Olano
memecoinerz1 -> Rexthewounder

mindblown -> VKNP60
mindblown -> numbed
mindblown -> smilingatit

Moloch -> Raymondo
Moloch -> Spiritas
Moloch -> abcworrior
Moloch -> asmodeus
Moloch -> bazka
Moloch -> jack
Moloch -> judek
Moloch -> kennywho
Moloch -> kronnos2000ad
Moloch -> leonardos
Moloch -> rougetrooper
Moloch -> slither

mr -> Carrera2
mr -> Carrera2
mr -> Emill
mr -> Emill

NastyTrades -> annT78
NastyTrades -> dave5555
NastyTrades -> mich38754
NastyTrades -> michaelW8796i
NastyTrades -> nateM7654

NemJoker -> HenryMiller
NemJoker -> crypto_girl
NemJoker -> dautumaohiem
NemJoker -> onemorechance
NemJoker -> qsmd

noitev99 -> HenryMiller
noitev99 -> crypto_girl
noitev99 -> dautumaohiem
noitev99 -> onemorechance
noitev99 -> qsmd

Olano -> coinsfuture
Olano -> memecoinerz1
Olano -> theoceanismyhome

onemorechance -> NemJoker
onemorechance -> noitev99
onemorechance -> sss222sss

qingmu1992 -> huluwa12
qingmu1992 -> lingyong1992
qingmu1992 -> moke1983
qingmu1992 -> moke1992
qingmu1992 -> qq1949
qingmu1992 -> shiyang1992
qingmu1992 -> xianglan
qingmu1992 -> xiangping1968
qingmu1992 -> zaizai12
qingmu1992 -> zhiyan1993

qsmd -> NemJoker
qsmd -> noitev99
qsmd -> sss222sss

rmoraos -> CryptoWolf
rmoraos -> Goku999
rmoraos -> Nabopolasar
rmoraos -> Nem_fanatic
rmoraos -> YeahBaby
rmoraos -> ipozom
rmoraos -> lisliam

Raymondo -> Spiritas
Raymondo -> abcworrior
Raymondo -> asmodeus
Raymondo -> jack
Raymondo -> kronnos2000ad
Raymondo -> leonardos

Rexthewounder -> coinsfuture
Rexthewounder -> memecoinerz1
Rexthewounder -> theoceanismyhome

SchlappeSeppel -> AltcoinNewbie
SchlappeSeppel -> CK2904
SchlappeSeppel -> Gabby18
SchlappeSeppel -> Schultereisen
SchlappeSeppel -> Siegtal81
SchlappeSeppel -> Stadtfeger

SLIPSTER14 -> greatlife
SLIPSTER14 -> smilingatit
SLIPSTER14 -> staffer

slither -> Spiritas
slither -> abcworrior
slither -> asmodeus
slither -> jack
slither -> kronnos2000ad
slither -> leonardos

smoking -> Knisch
smoking -> falseflag14
smoking -> staffer

Spiritas -> Raymondo
Spiritas -> abcworrior
Spiritas -> asmodeus
Spiritas -> jack
Spiritas -> kronnos2000ad
Spiritas -> slither

sss222sss -> HenryMiller
sss222sss -> crypto_girl
sss222sss -> dautumaohiem
sss222sss -> onemorechance
sss222sss -> qsmd

theoceanismyhome -> Dogmygod
theoceanismyhome -> Olano
theoceanismyhome -> Rexthewounder

Voluntold -> Palimino
Voluntold -> Renoriff
Voluntold -> Wilburbone

XDM -> BabyK
XDM -> Sojourner1
XDM -> lilSunBeam

okaynow

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

PGP 9CB0902E

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 02:37:01 PM

ya i know..  but i will be selling some of my stake a couple weeks/month after launch so just wondering what the estimated value could be? would .00001 be too high?

Hey kod, dont get me wrong, but
No, i'm afraid you dont know. You are asking for concrete speulation, so anyone can give any kind of number and still be ok.

if you want a guesstimate, take a look at every coin rolled out in the past 8 months and look at its historical data, day by day.
You;ll have an idea about what might the future hold for Nem. Do not believe anyone about prices, the only thing we can do is wait.

If you absolutely want a number to play with in your head, pick the lowest value possible and mutiply it by 0.5. Keep that number as your base.

1PeecNu1J8VNKpgR13nasMZWLcMZrwNJfc
bitGun

Activity: 38

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 03:32:42 PM

I wonder how you managed to register 90 BTK accounts,
it's a tough work!

Write a PM to me!

Prove it. 

jman887854

Activity: 153

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 03:38:37 PM

I have a problem I thought I had resolved this with an admin over a month ago, so i just forgot about it. However, i was just checking the stakeholder list and i see my name hasnt been added.

Here's the deal: user Prusessor posted my hash before I was able to cause stupid bitcointalk told me i had to wait 360 seconds to post.
The hash is 242c20a93bd2badb93bca913c34e9f0b394613ce1539f014a91eb5002e481f36

Please let me know who to pm, or where i can send a small amount to show that it is in fact jman887854 who sent the btc.  Thank very you much. I hope it isnt too late.
Pages: « 1 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 [199] 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 ... 484 »
  Print  

Jump to: