Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:58:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Miners  (Read 64022 times)
Gamer67

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

тσ ¢σιи σя иσт тσ ¢σιи?

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 01:27:43 AM

(hmmm... crap i guess i could become a criminal matermind)

Searing

I VERY MUCH DOUBT IT....

Yeah, I noticed that earlier too. Smiley

see also post #163.  don't know if that helps.

Does not seem so far fetched now does it ?

"I am not Dorian Nakamoto."

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
wwwin

Activity: 447

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 01:34:43 AM

Searing

I VERY MUCH DOUBT IT....

Not at all, very suspicious posts even today
YourPalToots

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 01:37:10 AM

Searing

I VERY MUCH DOUBT IT....

I did find it interesting that "Rebecca" knew what was going on in this thread without that account being active. Turns out, "Rebecca" was watching all along.
Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 02:42:01 AM

Searing

I VERY MUCH DOUBT IT....

see also post #163.  don't know if that helps.

Not at all, very suspicious posts even today

I read UK's post history & I've chatted with Searing MANY,MANY times on BFL's chat box around April/May/June.Trying to get him NOT to keep ordering more of BFL's crap,he did anyhow.............

Searing acted like he was new to mining there & UK say's he's been mining 3 years...............pretty good at deception IF they are the same person.

P.S.I make no assumptions,just my HO  Undecided

BTW,Congrats on rooting this scam out & getting the refunds guys!!!!!!!!!!!!  Grin

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
edgar
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 02:43:46 AM
Last edit: January 30, 2014, 02:55:38 AM by edgar

michael/rebecca = 'MAUIFLIPPER'

support team = 'PHOENIX1969'

In on it or blindly supporting it = 'AUSSIEPETE' / 'SEARING'

The ONE TRUE Victim  = DAVEBODGER, Glad you got yours back buddy!!! Careful Out There!!

FACTS!!!

what do i win?

More disdain & hatred from the disgruntled scammers & their best mates ever, i presume.

whats gonna be really funny is how long punknix is gonna maintain his 'innocence', he seems fully geared up to keep up the victim role for the foreseeable future.

He aha nô lâ kou `ano?

from my understanding, its still a crime even if all funds are returned...

i wonder what hawaiian prison is like..  Aikola!!

probably looking mighty awful to some right about now... or do they not lock up the handicapped?

ah hah' nah KOH' KOH' leh' leh
DPoS

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 03:27:04 AM

2: i saw mention of someone wanting me to do it again and post their IP address in public.. In response, Sure not a problem at all, you contact tomatocage and put 1BTC in escrow as payment with the instruction that when i post your IP in public, i get the Bitcoin. I am a licensed and certified professional ,and even though my going rate is only $250 and hour for pen testing, i am charging you an extra $600 for being a dispshit. If your not willing to pay for my services then STFU.

Which services, you retard? Your services are of no use to anyone here. I called your bluff claiming you did something like collecting all IPs from all users on this forum. It's no service to anyone to protect your reputation and not to be known as liar, it's for your own good to post a single IP from that collection (for instance mine). If you do that I'll apologize, until than you are what's obvious: bragging liar who misled people here twice, last time claiming to be found the IP of the scammer.

perhaps you should wonder why the admin of this scamfest forum doesn't give enough of a shit to expose any of this as he can see all the IPs and be the last word but ignored it

~~BTC~~GAMBIT~~BTC~~Play Boardgames for Bitcoins!!~~BTC~~GAMBIT~~BTC~~ Something I say help? Donate BTC! 1KN1K1xStzsgfYxdArSX4PEjFfcLEuYhid
somenormalguy

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 03:39:00 AM

Thread closed due to "accusations"

Don't worry, the refunds are being "processed" Grin
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 03:43:24 AM

All online services have been taken down due to scam accusations.

The response to our products has been very poor.
The CTS Miner project is now closed.

Refunds are being processed now as per refund policy.

I wonder if she/he is really going to refund or they are just trying to cover their tracks.  She/he is still watching this thread.

wait is that "pigs flying in formation above...yes indeed" (er must be true lol)

but on the other hand if they 'were' smart..they'd refund all the coins ASAP

and then 'run like hell' at least they'd have a shot then at avoiding jail time (not much some)

Searing

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
Gamer67

тσ ¢σιи σя иσт тσ ¢σιи?

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 03:47:31 AM

YourPalToots

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 03:52:54 AM

2: i saw mention of someone wanting me to do it again and post their IP address in public.. In response, Sure not a problem at all, you contact tomatocage and put 1BTC in escrow as payment with the instruction that when i post your IP in public, i get the Bitcoin. I am a licensed and certified professional ,and even though my going rate is only $250 and hour for pen testing, i am charging you an extra $600 for being a dispshit. If your not willing to pay for my services then STFU.

Which services, you retard? Your services are of no use to anyone here. I called your bluff claiming you did something like collecting all IPs from all users on this forum. It's no service to anyone to protect your reputation and not to be known as liar, it's for your own good to post a single IP from that collection (for instance mine). If you do that I'll apologize, until than you are what's obvious: bragging liar who misled people here twice, last time claiming to be found the IP of the scammer.

perhaps you should wonder why the admin of this scamfest forum doesn't give enough of a shit to expose any of this as he can see all the IPs and be the last word but ignored it

was thinking the same thing

so much for community
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 03:53:01 AM

nobody is expecting anyone to offer up any reward.

I am sure some people are expecting the brothers keep up to their promises, mainly when real help was provided.
;

i'm sure some btc will be provided...but 80 percent for the scammer to just plain up an refund may be a bit much imho

i mean really who woulda / coulda saw that coming.....but the pressure of the help was intense i must agree

(hell everyone on here is a lot better at sluething then i'd ever believe...damn would not want to run over  someones cat on here..i'd be doomed)

hopefully this is just not another stall tactic till they get on a plain to belize or some such..and the btc shows

if it was me (this relates to know one) people who helped (their discreation) would at least get a 10% finders fee to share or more..but again this is my view....what people that we're scamed decide to do on this "full surrender" vs chasing them down for the next 8 btc wise is up to them...but again if it was me ....you probably would not get 80% of my BTC because the 'possible? scammers got cold feet and refunded

so beat me up (hey being honest here) ..but yeah i'd kick an easy 15% of my btc recovered to a pool to share amongst those who saved my bacon

now everyone knows what to do with me when i have to bail on www.alpha-t.net (heh i am gonna actually bail on this thou)

ok let me have it

Searing

Searing

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
Gamer67

тσ ¢σιи σя иσт тσ ¢σιи?

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 03:58:04 AM

nobody is expecting anyone to offer up any reward.

I am sure some people are expecting the brothers keep up to their promises, mainly when real help was provided.
;

i'm sure some btc will be provided...but 80 percent for the scammer to just plain up an refund may be a bit much imho

i mean really who woulda / coulda saw that coming.....but the pressure of the help was intense i must agree

(hell everyone on here is a lot better at sluething then i'd ever believe...damn would not want to run over  someones cat on here..i'd be doomed)

hopefully this is just not another stall tactic till they get on a plain to belize or some such..and the btc shows

if it was me (this relates to know one) people who helped (their discreation) would at least get a 10% finders fee to share or more..but again this is my view....what people that we're scamed decide to do on this "full surrender" vs chasing them down for the next 8 btc wise is up to them...but again if it was me ....you probably would not get 80% of my BTC because the 'possible? scammers got cold feet and refunded

so beat me up (hey being honest here) ..but yeah i'd kick an easy 15% of my btc recovered to a pool to share amongst those who saved my bacon

now everyone knows what to do with me when i have to bail on www.alpha-t.net (heh i am gonna actually bail on this thou)

ok let me have it

Searing

Searing

I suggest you read some more of the thread before you type anything else mate. You are not fully up to speed on things yet.

Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 06:22:02 AM

For what it's worth, I'm glad the people who wanted their refunds got their coin back.  And I'm glad this community is willing to watch out for each other regarding scams.  One of these days, I hope it becomes apparent how much a negative community opinion is a self-fulling prophecy, even if the opinion is based on uncertain information.  It would also be nice if we had a more elegant way to approach these questionable situations.  

In the end, CTSMiner is no more.  The only things lost were transactiosn fees, the time spend tro updating the thread, and the truth of whatever intentions were behind the endeavor.  Time to move on to better things.  I heard ASICMiner announced their next chip specs.

did people actually get their coins back? i saw the list of addresses rebecca posted...but did i miss something in the above thread

(have not been able to get a hold of phoenix1969..if he got his and his brothers coin back....i would imagine that are out hosting a few to celebrate)

hope this is true

Searing

Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 06:24:27 AM

Avenger.. ya dunce..  Phoenix is in on the scam

welcome to my /ignore list

jeez blame the people scammed jeez

Searing

Gamer67

тσ ¢σιи σя иσт тσ ¢σιи?

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 06:29:21 AM

Everyone here got back exactly what they paid in. Most importantly Dave got his coins back in full.

Not sure what the hell to say about the Hawaii fucking 5-0 bros. They are your headache not mine.

I am going to assume that you are a bit naive based on your responses and just make a suggestion that you might want to keep a better eye on who you associate with Wink

wwwin

Activity: 447

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 06:29:37 AM

Avenger.. ya dunce..  Phoenix is in on the scam

welcome to my /ignore list

jeez blame the people scammed jeez

Searing

Hey Fast Freddy, those poor deaf/blind people at the home you work need attention and caregiving...you have been ignoring them for 4 or 5 nights now.
This thread has run its course...the fat lady already sang. Also that car engine that runs on water needs more tweaking, not ready for prime time. Wink
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 06:35:39 AM

Agusto Croppo (sp?) is legally entitled to the reward, under the law of very state in the Union.  He did everything that could be possibly expected under these circumstances to procure the return of the bitcoins.

Reward offers are legally binding (even if only verbal, and in this case they are in writing).

Apparently, Phoenix and Maui have decided to ignore the reward issue, in spite of the fact that they got exactly what they wanted as a result of their reward offer:  The work of highly skilled computer experts to track their BTC (with no guarantee of success).

Time for the sleuths to get the real names of Phoenix and Maui so he can get his reward.

And BTW, this was pretty cool.  The free market of ideas at work.  Not pretty, but it works.

if the 'extorter" gives the btc back and it is community effort..how do you figure?..myself i'd give those involved a lump sum of not a 10% finder fee but 15% or maybe more...but 80% for a bunch of folks yelling and helping to get the btc back from the scammers.. 80% well ....imho that kinda beats up the people scammed...ie they lost btc then have to give most of btc back because the 'extorers' got cold feet..seems a very thin thread for 80% on such

heck that is too vague in my book but again this is what i'd do....the 10% or more finder fee should apply to all that helped according to their efforts..if it was just one or two guys only then i'd have to rethink the above and up the percentage ..maybe evne up to 80%..i don't have the facts

but man lose the btc...get a gift from god out of the blue refund by extorters.then have to give the 80 percent back..because users helped (could have been FBI for all we know) imho this is a streach..unless it just 1 guy or 2 guys who did most of the work (which could be i suppose)

(man am i gonna get slammed on this)

hey at least i'm truthful..keep this in mind when i get taken on something (hopefully co-ed stripper getttng my BTC ....a guy can dream)

Searing

Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 06:42:51 AM

Ok fuck it.

Jnbitcoin is either Searing or Aussiepete.

Whichever of those two that live in the UK is most likely Jnbitcoin.

Who earlier today had 100 BTC for sale on https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=429513.msg4819341#msg4819341 and now the profile is deleted.

Edit:

I stand corrected. It is not deleted. It only as 1 btc left in it.

https://bitbargain.co.uk/buy/request/4059?amount=1

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:m7d-uf6UvXoJ:https://localbitcoins.com/accounts/profile/jnbitcoins/+&cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

lmao you have made my day....anytime you want to get on skype feel free......

(finally someone thinks i'm an actual "evil internet genius"  heh one thing less to do on the 'bucket list"

wanders off whistling 'desperado" heh cool...

Searing

Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 06:47:38 AM

I was scammed here in this forum for 1,6 BTC , so all this thread means i can find the guy who did it?? And someone could help me on that?

if this is legit contact phoenix1969 or someone else scammed (or someone who knows on here) and find out the details.....those 4 guys given btc back.....did not spend 144 btc which when they pulled the plug was what i saw in the www.ctsminer.com bitcoin address (its on here someplace don't have it offhand) so yeah i'm sure there are others perhaps not aware of this forum even ..who found www.ctsminer.com on google or whatever...and have no idea of a 'possible' refund offer ...assuming it is legit and gone thru (which i myself am not sure of yet?)

knock wood

Searing

Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 06:52:53 AM

Searing

I VERY MUCH DOUBT IT....

well not sure about that myself...either i was quoted by that guy or somehow managed to muck it up..i assumed i was quoted w/o a link or whatever was done

at least it now makes sense everyone thinks i'm a criminal genius....

pm me we can do skype...if you still buy this after talking with me  that well .....not much i can do to 'unprove' at that point huh?

(this is still funny as hell...heh.....my little bit of fame ...i'm a  'shady character" in a bitcoin thread...i assume this happens to everone eventually right on bitcointalk?)

Searing

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: