Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 10:33:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Investbox - Please delete this Thread  (Read 2561 times)
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:42:37 PM

I could not find any information about the team. The children want to be anonymous? In fact it's not a problem, the main thing is that they made efforts in their work
Naturally, the team should work very hard on their project. But I also believe that the team must provide us with all the information about ourselves and their partners.
I agree, but I think their focus is still on development, but surely in the future they would provide broader information about the project.
Of course, they will need to focus on the development of the project indeed. And also, it would be a good decision if they launch a bounty campaign.
Actually i have some wonder about InvestBox team. I don't see they have do any advertising action like running ads or make bounty campaign or airdrop. And their domain is so not normally as others project running ICO. Anyway, i like their idea about shipping services, so i don't think this will have big affect to the growth of Investbox.

The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:55:30 AM

I could not find any information about the team. The children want to be anonymous? In fact it's not a problem, the main thing is that they made efforts in their work
Naturally, the team should work very hard on their project. But I also believe that the team must provide us with all the information about ourselves and their partners.
I agree, but I think their focus is still on development, but surely in the future they would provide broader information about the project.
Of course, they will need to focus on the development of the project indeed. And also, it would be a good decision if they launch a bounty campaign.
Actually i have some wonder about InvestBox team. I don't see they have do any advertising action like running ads or make bounty campaign or airdrop. And their domain is so not normally as others project running ICO. Anyway, i like their idea about shipping services, so i don't think this will have big affect to the growth of Investbox.
They still need to promote thier business by running some advertisement. They should at least allocate a small budget for thier marketing and promotion.
Hodlvcl

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:59:58 AM

I like the idea of ​​the Investbox project because of the unique features of the project, besides the shipping service market is still growing, even though there are some points in the project is not clear but let Investbox a time for them to assert themselves
vickycoin05

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:53:23 AM

Actually they don't hve have advertisements and bounty campaign as of now. Since the project is new we can't expect the fast launching of campaigns and advertisements. I think team are still in development stage were they are preparing and working in skme important messure about the project. Let's keeo our faith fkr this project.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:56:18 AM

I like the idea of ​​the Investbox project because of the unique features of the project, besides the shipping service market is still growing, even though there are some points in the project is not clear but let Investbox a time for them to assert themselves

Me too, man. This kind of project should be backed by the angel investors and the supporters around the world, I'm really sure this project is going to be huge.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:05:01 AM

A lot of scams start ICO. Not knowing the people in the project team, you can not invest in the project. This has become the main rule. Time for anonymity has gone. ICO require KYC, so let them be the first to pass it.

With what the Investbox project has shown, I believe this is not a Scam project, let Investbox take time to perfect the team and announce to potential investors.

Of course, it is not a scam project since they have displayed their own team, developer, advisor on the website to make this thing legit.
Merjay18

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:19:40 AM

This is a breakthrough project for our shipping industry and with investbox token , might be the beginning of cryptocurrency to be use globally since shipping of goods are done internationally , I think this project will hit the target earlier than the timeline .

A project like this will definitely capture the whole shipping market very soon. With the help of cryptocurrency, they are making something innovative which helps in the shipping business.
I believe this project ever since it start. This project give the impression of the people to have easy access and fast transactions. Shipping industries was quite big and need to be more established and responsible in terms of each transactions. This will be a great project if the team will gain and attract all the investors they need to fund the entire project.
ResuLT

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:29:16 AM

This is a breakthrough project for our shipping industry and with investbox token , might be the beginning of cryptocurrency to be use globally since shipping of goods are done internationally , I think this project will hit the target earlier than the timeline .

A project like this will definitely capture the whole shipping market very soon. With the help of cryptocurrency, they are making something innovative which helps in the shipping business.
I believe this project ever since it start. This project give the impression of the people to have easy access and fast transactions. Shipping industries was quite big and need to be more established and responsible in terms of each transactions. This will be a great project if the team will gain and attract all the investors they need to fund the entire project.
Agreed. With all these progress made by the project, I absolutely believe that the people here will gather all their spirit to support this project!
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:33:11 AM

Well depends to be honest since like they are yet to come out with actual real world stuff and just are on the ICO stage and crowdfund stage so far
Ye6it will defend on actual launching. But from here you  can start tl distinguished if the product or project has otential and profitable. We can analyze the good and bad reviews regarding the project.  So ICO stage is alsk important part of the growth of the project. It also has contributing factors. That's why team should start i  a good aura so this will reach the victory soon.
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:49:02 AM

Well depends to be honest since like they are yet to come out with actual real world stuff and just are on the ICO stage and crowdfund stage so far
of course they still have a lot of work to do. And I hope that the development team will be able to bring their project to the goal as soon as possible.

Of course they intend to do that, the team won't be pursuing this if they don't have plans accomplishing it.
The team need to much efforts for done something at their roadmap, because their industry is so competitive and Investbox is still new brand.

Right,  effort is very important to do in order the team will be successful in their project. We all know that in this industry  It is very competitive,  that's why effort is highly needed and being responsive and active in the queries of the participants.
dolcevita99

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:23:07 AM

of course they still have a lot of work to do. And I hope that the development team will be able to bring their project to the goal as soon as possible.

Of course they intend to do that, the team won't be pursuing this if they don't have plans accomplishing it.
The team need to much efforts for done something at their roadmap, because their industry is so competitive and Investbox is still new brand.

Right,  effort is very important to do in order the team will be successful in their project. We all know that in this industry  It is very competitive,  that's why effort is highly needed and being responsive and active in the queries of the participants.
Competition is always and everywhere, and no matter what is the development of the project or just the advertising company of the project, everywhere there is competition, and that would be higher than this competition is necessary in the project to have a zest so to speak, and the team has it, the project will be good and in its own way unique.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:01:35 AM

The main thing is that the government should not be against the fact that the company will work with the crypto currency, because I increasingly see the news that the government does not recognize the crypto currency and try to punish for its application, in different countries in different ways. Here's how you will work with different countries if not all welcome crypto.
choychoy

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

ADAB-First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto exchange

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:26:37 AM

I understand that the shipping industry is still growing and this Investbox is a revolutionize with the use of blockchain technology. How they will compete in the shipping courier industry with the known shipping services like FedEx, Agility and TNT? I know those are not accepting crypto as they are established with Fiat but they are popular in this field of shipping industry.

ADAB Solutions
 First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto Exchange
http://www.adabsolutions.com
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:39:25 AM

Agreed. With all these progress made by the project, I absolutely believe that the people here will gather all their spirit to support this project!
New generation in the future and Investbox will definitely part of it since the project gives new innovative idea that is qualified to the people's satisfaction. It will help the people to transact fast.
New innovations and promotions are trendy nowadays. Investbox is one of most competitive project in  the crypto market as for today. I hope that this will grow and develop for more progress for the benifits for the project and investors
Hec2005

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:48:40 AM

For sure the team will do that considering that this project is just recently launched. You can expect some improvements from the community's suggestions and i am sure that the team would listen to it. As i see in their telegram channel, ICO sale is on going now with 1% - 10% bonus scheme.   
wewe123

Activity: 322

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:02:30 PM

For sure the team will do that considering that this project is just recently launched. You can expect some improvements from the community's suggestions and i am sure that the team would listen to it. As i see in their telegram channel, ICO sale is on going now with 1% - 10% bonus scheme.   
The IBOX token which is to be launched , used for the shipping courier, and shipping services would also gather attention to customers and investors to buy this IBOX tokens for this is to be used in this shipping blockchain platform to bring this goods from the business point to the doorsteps of the customers using this shipping services.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
Fortified
Copper Member

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:32:48 PM

Only by using IBOX you can perform the delivery of goods from production to the doorstep of every customer, this platform is very unique since this will be using blockchain technology , I am very sure that this project will attract many investors since this project is very fit to our industry shipping system.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
fromkrec

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:36:21 PM

I agree mate, launching one would surely increase support and development of the project, bounty have always been one of the reason for the increase of support of projects.
By the way, is there any news about whether the development team is going to launch a bounty campaign? I did not see any information about it. I hope the developers will make an announcement about launching the campaign bounty.
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:25:25 PM

Well they are yet to start so that means you are still yet to believe in them  Tongue  Just being slightly playful with the words there if it wasnt obvious
tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:40:47 PM

For sure the team gives their best to develop and progress these project. The team has strategy to build for them to be able to step up for another level. Maybe they used SWOT analysis, Strenght means has a lot of informations, skills, and ideas about the project. Weaknesses, list everything for them to be guided. Opportunitues gather ivestors for the success of the peoject. Threats is the competetors who wants to compete with the project of the team.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: