Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:56:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is bounty not an investment?  (Read 3105 times)
wvizmanos

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:55:51 PM

When you spend time doing bounty you are hoping to get something out of it. The same thing with putting in cash, or in our case coins, you also hope of gaining something out of it. For me time is an asset, so I translate bounty as an investment.
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:56:15 PM

I have seen a lot of threads here asking about whether people will invest in a coin or do bounty. Its high time we all understood that, investment is not only about money. To me, any effort put into something to make it a reality can be regarded as investment. People who buy coins invest with their monies whiles those who participate in bounties also invest with their time and energy. Money is a replaceable resource but time can never replaced. To me, bounty hunters are also investors. What do you think?

i agree a bounty hunter's are also investor's making effort to promote the project, participant as bounty hunter's need to focus their professionalism by doing spending time and effort by making quality post as participant.
Koskas91

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:01:02 AM

For me, bounty is not like investment. Bounty is a job and nothing more.
If it were as you say, then everything we do in our lives is a kind of investment.
There is a big difference between invest time and invest money.
Aristus

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:06:30 AM

I understand your point because we are investing time as bounty hunters. We do our best of making thread, answering the question and giving some opinion on what we know and base on our own opinion. But remember that we are in the different category, we will never be called as an investor without using our money to support the project and we the helpers of attracting the investors through our signatures and different work.
alrez

Activity: 134
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:07:39 AM

It's  true what you say, the time we spend doing bounty work is irreplaceable. So far I do not think so. Always I do not feel invested in a bounty, it turns out time is more valuable than investing money. Your way to see that changed my way of thinking. We should appreciate our efforts in bounty.
Jambo tape

Activity: 145
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:13:07 AM

I really agree with you, we are the hunters of the prizes are the investors who do not spend money and only help in the field of services, so investors are not only those who spend money for the success of the project but we are helping in the field of services were investors, and practically our services are indispensable in all projects.
Drogean

Activity: 182
Merit: 12

"The future of advertisement intelligence"

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:18:19 AM

Someone has money but no time. Someone has time, but no money. I have money, and time, but I prefer to earn project tokens I need with my brain. So I kill two birds with one stone, I don't spend my money and learn a lot of interesting things about the project. but participation in bounty social programs is a waste of time . You don't remember anything about the project and earn pennies.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀ ● ◯ SaTT - The Revolution of Advertising Transactions ◯ ● ▀▀▀▀▀█▄
●███    Website | Ann Thread | Whitepaper | Facebook | Twitter | Telegram    ███●
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   PRE-SALE COMPLETED IN LESS THAN 24 HOURS!   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
Afrizky R

Activity: 180

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 12:23:40 AM

I have seen a lot of threads here asking about whether people will invest in a coin or do bounty. Its high time we all understood that, investment is not only about money. To me, any effort put into something to make it a reality can be regarded as investment. People who buy coins invest with their monies whiles those who participate in bounties also invest with their time and energy. Money is a replaceable resource but time can never replaced. To me, bounty hunters are also investors. What do you think?

for me, that is not much different because it bounty use the energy and mind in helping promote the project, while investors are those who have more money that can buy some of the coins on offer

it's just as profitable as we help the project to succeed
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:23:45 AM

theres no one says that its not an investment,besides eversince that im here in crypto i always mentioned that time,effort and skills are investment too,and its not just the money wh being invested here.

In bounty hunting we consume electricity,internet access,we use our gadgets that need a maintenance and we spend our precious time,and we twist our mind and make research in google if weh think our advice is not enough for the OP.this is the many things people dont consider for bounty hunters
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:02:49 AM

Investing money is pretty much the same as investing time and effort. Doing bounties makes investors invest in the projects bounty hunters endorse or advertise. In my part I feel that I'm also investing while doing bounties because you can learn a lot while doing campaigns and I earn not only profit but also knowledge.
sjyi

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:13:25 AM

Yes, bounty is an investment of time and effort.  But I see so many people signing onto bounty programs without analyzing the project.  As with any investment, you need to analyze whether or not a project is worth your investment in time and effort.  I've previously joined airdop and was receiving bounties but as I found more about the project, I was convinced it was not worth my investment.  I left that bounty program quickly.

I also found out that participating in the bounty program forced me to learn more about cryptocurrencies.  So the received reward is both knowledge and bounties.
okakaynam

Activity: 67

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:18:41 AM

I agree with you bounty hunters are one of the investment in ICO campaign. Bounty hunters not putting money to have share or to invest in the ICO but by doing promoting their project, wearing signature posting and sharing thoughts, effort and time is an investment of a bounty hunters. Thats why bounty hunters are one of the most important participants into the successfull of an ICO.
Tylev

Activity: 854
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:32:10 AM

It can not be said that if we participate in the companies of the generosity of ICO and invest our time and energy in this activity, then we make investments. According to this reasoning, everything we do is useful, it's all investments, because they require us to expend our energy and energy. Such a statement would be wrong. If we look at what the word "investment" means, then it will be said that an investment is an investment of capital in the economy to generate profit. Therefore, if we talk about investments, always by this we need to mean investing exactly money resources and nothing more. If we begin to arbitrarily use words in a different meaning as we like, soon we will cease to understand each other.
Namal Harshana

Activity: 139

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 01:37:16 AM

People can give different types of answers for that. Becuase it depends on human mind.someone can explain bounties as an investment. Because they spend their time to do that promotion. But I think if someone Financing some project it is an investment. I think bounties like a job. We have to do something & They pay our payment as a coin.this is my personal idea. Good luck

toygama

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:40:39 AM

Whether it's an investment or not definitely depends on each person. If you weren't working on bounties, what would you be doing. If it's playing video games or something that doesn't really reward any financial gain, then the time spent working on bounties would not be considered an investment, as you'd just be giving up your video game playing time.

However, if your bounties do get in the way of other tasks which reward you financially, I would consider it an investment, and then it's up to the individual to figure out which 'time investment' is going to yield the highest return in value.

Yes it can be called also an investment, investment in time and effort but we did it a proper way caused in bounty we expect a token for exchange  after the campaign will finished, in other way if you're extra time consumed only for online games you get nothing in returns.
ifanxu

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:44:25 AM

Yes, I agree with you. The difference is that we use time to invest instead of money.
Mike Tyson

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:53:59 AM

According to my way of thinking, I invest my time in it. I think doing bounties is also an investment and spending our time but Many of us have testified to this fact that it is very possible for someone to earn a living through a rewarding campaign.

btc78

Activity: 2506
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:10:50 AM

theres no one says that its not an investment,besides eversince that im here in crypto i always mentioned that time,effort and skills are investment too,and its not just the money wh being invested here.

In bounty hunting we consume electricity,internet access,we use our gadgets that need a maintenance and we spend our precious time,and we twist our mind and make research in google if weh think our advice is not enough for the OP.this is the many things people dont consider for bounty hunters
Indeed mate you have pointed all the important things people must know about how bounty hunting is an investments too,because most of members here are thinking only money is the investment while theres no successful campaigns o projects that didn't use campaign participants to promote their ico or company

Prodigan786

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:29:43 AM

Yes I do agree but always remember if bounty hunters really helping the project for marketing then it will consider as investment lots of bounty hunters here having no ethics . They are ready to steal others works and try to show them as their own.
kere hore

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:32:24 AM

I know that the gift is not an investment and an investment just to get a reward and so I see a lot of people joining in bounty to get a prize and for investment not in the place bounty and its place in cryptocurrency to invest in a promising and profitable altcoin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: