Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 09:03:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is bounty not an investment?  (Read 3105 times)
temilade200

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:41:29 AM

Most people have the notion that investment is all abut money. I have even seen situations where a bounty hunter was complaining of something in the telegram group of a project and someone answered him by saying that "why complaining, since you are given free token". I see this as a wrong idea. I so much agree with the author if this thread, because bounty hunters invest their time and energy. Money and effort can be redeemed, but time can never be redeemed.
crazycatwoman03

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:48:00 AM

For me, participation in the bounty tends to one of the investment and jobs. Yeah, in this case, we intend to invest our time and the energy for the sake of fulfilling the task and rules. Although many people consider that bounty hunters are just the people who want to earn the free money, I really don't think so. Every bounty hunter is working to make the ICO that they promote successfully and introduce them tot he community.
Investment is not just about money so all bounty participant are literally doing an investment by promoting and wearing the signature of the bounty. We all want to earn money but not all of us can afford to use money as a capital.

All we do here is investing already, even just allotting time for reading is investing time already. People should remove this way of thinking that bounty participants are just for earning money because it is somehow being unfair. We do our best and what we can to earn money and as long as it is legal, bounty hunting and bounty participants should be treated as a job already.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
Enyi001

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 07:51:50 AM

I strongly consider bounty as an investment because of the returns we get from our labour. One thing binds every investment together and that's what we call "Returns". For bounty to have adequate capacity to generate returns, it is needful to know that it is a big time investment.
target
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1041

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:56:48 AM

Investment can simply be defined as to invest our own money for the returns i.e dividend or intrest . but in bounty we do not invest our own money but we simply advertise the company s projects so bounty can not be called as investment.

you earned the tokens and if you keep the tokens in your wallet for good and turned out to have value that have grown more than its ICO price, its an investment. You have invested time and effort in promoting the project making exposures to it so that investors will see the project. If a users in those forum or in the social media site invest to the project, you have helped the project and the team.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
success65

Activity: 153

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:47:05 AM

I support the author. we all pay only the price of this fee is different. someone pays money, and someone time! time is the most valuable thing we have! every minute has its price, and we spend our time, and as a result of the time spent we get money.
adizero

Activity: 124

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 08:51:32 AM

Of course a bounty hunters also an investors, they are investing their time and their rewards as long as they want to get a more valuable rewards.
Shenlong bay

Activity: 64

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:57:11 AM

Because bounty is scam, scam everywhere Sad
vova.andreyan.94

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:06:37 AM

Generosity is not an investment, it's a job.  Pay for it only tokens, not fiat money.
Jasell

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 10:02:10 AM

I have seen a lot of threads here asking about whether people will invest in a coin or do bounty. Its high time we all understood that, investment is not only about money. To me, any effort put into something to make it a reality can be regarded as investment. People who buy coins invest with their monies whiles those who participate in bounties also invest with their time and energy. Money is a replaceable resource but time can never replaced. To me, bounty hunters are also investors. What do you think?
I strongly agree with you! It is likened to a traditional job wherein you trade your time, effort and skill for a salary/wage, it is true also with doing bounties, you have to pay your electricity, your internet bills and foremost, your valuable time in order to finish your bounty work and have that token as a remuneration. There is no such thing as free now.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
Angelina Jolie

Activity: 169
Merit: 10

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:04:04 AM

It's true, we spend a lot of time and effort participating in bounty campaigns and totally deserve these coins. Especially since we do not know how much we will get.

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Github
Dacosta Osei-Tutu (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:29:04 PM

We can't say it Invest. Invest is different from job. invest is expend money with the expectation of achieving a profit or material result by putting it into financial schemes, shares, or property, or by using it to develop a commercial venture. You can search on google the meaning word of Invest. Beside that job is someting work that can earn money with spend some time and effort.
Bro. I decided to check from the dictionary and there were several definitions of " invest" The first one was " To spend money, time, or energy on something, especially for some benefit or purpose; used with in."
So you see why am saying bounty is an investment?
mammoniter

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 04:33:10 PM

I agree with you, the bounty is the same investment, because the time that we spend for bounty, we could spend on normal work with hourly pay.

True it is not like there is a specific rule or description with regards only to money and other assets to be classified something as an investment. Bounty campaign is a tremendous investment of time and effort and is not something as easy to do specially signature campaigns unlike airdrops.

DmitriySar

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:36:41 PM

Time for me is the most expensive capital, it is critically important to invest it as profitable as possible.
lotakasa

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:50:37 AM

YOU MUST NOT INVEST IN INVESTMENT IN THAT TIME AND JUST GREEN
entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:05:18 AM

I have seen a lot of threads here asking about whether people will invest in a coin or do bounty. Its high time we all understood that, investment is not only about money. To me, any effort put into something to make it a reality can be regarded as investment. People who buy coins invest with their monies whiles those who participate in bounties also invest with their time and energy. Money is a replaceable resource but time can never replaced. To me, bounty hunters are also investors. What do you think?

Well if you think about it, you also invested something in which case it would be your time and effort to a campaign that's why joining bounty campaigns is a form of investment too. You just invested in a different form and others who call themselves the real investors because they give money in the ICO are all the same for me. Others may just hate some bounty hunters because they immediately dump their coins in exchanges upon receiving it so in effect there is a dump in price so you cannot call them investors because the real investors wait for the project to materialize and then wait for the sentiment of the general public regarding the project and judge from there if they want to keep investing on it or just sell their position from it. In my conclusion, there are bounty hunters who are investors and some are not.

Most people have the notion that investment is all abut money. I have even seen situations where a bounty hunter was complaining of something in the telegram group of a project and someone answered him by saying that "why complaining, since you are given free token". I see this as a wrong idea. I so much agree with the author if this thread, because bounty hunters invest their time and energy. Money and effort can be redeemed, but time can never be redeemed.

Definitely! Bounty hunters did not ask for the tokens for free. They work for it that's why it is just right they should have been paid for the amount promise to them but then the reality hits that some projects just taken for granted the bounty hunters.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
labilaab

Activity: 616

TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 02:16:21 AM

I agree with what you said, but it depends on what each people’s treat them.But for me doing bounty task is some kind of investment.Doing bounty tasks consumes time, effort so basically thinking deeply about it its just a kind of work or day to day job.We work inorder to have salary.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Hamstead

Activity: 805
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:21:46 AM

Doing bounties is just an investment also( time investment), but this is a form of investment for the people who play safe in crypto( no money involve). Of course , a lot of people doing these things as there is no risk of losing anything we have and it is also more gains happen especially when participating a legit bounty program.
hastag_80

Activity: 392

The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:23:22 AM

yes,i believe all of this your statement is true,especialy regarding this matter about bounty that they said thats this is not investment,because in my own thought, the true explanation about investment is not a matter or involving with money,its also involve,of works,effort,and self dedication,in order to sustain and to achieve the goal of each project development,therefore bounty is an investment thats cultivate for the succes of the ICO.

Trade Pharma Network     │  New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
[   PRIVATE SALE   ]      │      WHITEPAPER
Linkedin        ⚫ Facebook        ⚫ Twitter        ⚫ Telegram
riboku0105

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:24:15 AM

I do not think bounty hunters are investors because investors will be the ones who believe in the project while the token list hunters on the exchange exchange most of them are discharging, causing a drop in the price of the project.
GmBoom

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 05:56:48 AM

I agree, doing bounty work is not an easy task. Not like any airdrop that you participate that you would do just a minimal of time. You need to put a lot of effort in your work in order to earn stakes. You need to update your schedule on when will you make a post. Its not really easy. Some say they prefer bounty, but you better be serious on doing it.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: