Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:13:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is bounty not an investment?  (Read 3105 times)
froiahhhhhh

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:14:05 AM

the investment is not a bounty because the bounty here people work here in the forum and they receive a bounty token as the wages they work on.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
KXC247

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:16:47 AM

I think that for each of us, the time of our life is a more valuable, non-renewable resource than money.
The organizers of the ICO projects are buying our time for their money. The time of life/work of other people bought for money is potentially endless for companies.
 So, bounty hunters invested their time and this is the most valuable resource
Melnikof

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:45:38 PM

I have seen a lot of threads here asking about whether people will invest in a coin or do bounty. Its high time we all understood that, investment is not only about money. To me, any effort put into something to make it a reality can be regarded as investment. People who buy coins invest with their monies whiles those who participate in bounties also invest with their time and energy. Money is a replaceable resource but time can never replaced. To me, bounty hunters are also investors. What do you think?

I absolutely agree with you! We are investors too, but those, who have no money and have free time that we can spend on working with projects and invest in them. I think, it is quite equivalent concepts because we all know that Time Is Money!
sexylady13

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:50:09 PM

Bounty also means an investment without money but with our times. But when talking about bounties these days, they are unpromising. Each day, some bounties are suspended or paused that makes us upset.

Every month nearly 350 Bounty appear. It's not surprising that the percent of good projects is rather low. This is exactly difficult to find something valuable among tons of useless projects!  Cool

diepvien98712

Activity: 111

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:02:29 PM

Our efforts, time and resources to participate in the generosity campaigns of ICO can not be called investments. Investments are considered to be the investment of money, capital in the industry with the aim of making a profit.
tothanhtuan

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:08:47 PM

One word " Time is money " , You will waste lots of time on some garbage scam bounty like Hashcard, I did the social and media campaign more than 1 month for nothing
KarleenDion

Activity: 181

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:12:00 PM

many reason why not choose the invesment
maybe like many people haven't the modals so they chooice the free that bounty
cryptonad

Activity: 85
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:17:38 PM

I have seen a lot of threads here asking about whether people will invest in a coin or do bounty. Its high time we all understood that, investment is not only about money. To me, any effort put into something to make it a reality can be regarded as investment. People who buy coins invest with their monies whiles those who participate in bounties also invest with their time and energy. Money is a replaceable resource but time can never replaced. To me, bounty hunters are also investors. What do you think?
There is a big difference between bounty and investment. Investment requires you money to start with and bounty is consider a job that that will pay you once you completed the work. The reward from if you invest that is the investment but if you are selling your bounty rewards once it it listed in exchange then it is not a investment, it is like a salary.
Mediator
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:21:48 PM

For me they both need money but in an opposite changing, i mean investor put their money to a promising project and in a bounty campaign, bounty hunters earn money for supporting promising project too so they both have a same strength and also need a people to do that all.

But think about whether you want to always work? If you already have a lot of money you will definitely think about investing, everyone would have the desire to continue to grow for the better. It never hurts to start as a campaign participant and the next few years become an investor
siinssooo

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:26:06 PM

I really agree with your Topic, Investors are people who invest money in projects to earn profits on time, It is true that the prize hunters are also investors because we invest our time in completing a series of tasks for a particular project. There is a popular saying that free is not free. Gift hunters are investing time.
Wind_Crypto

Activity: 350
Merit: 36

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:32:38 PM

that is a good way to think abt it. we're all just investing with different resources. one thing i wld like to add is that bounty hunters and projects both need to be more selective of each other. i.e., good bounty hunters shd find gd blockchain projects they believe in n vice versa.
kworrom

Activity: 714
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:03:56 PM

It's true! Our work and the time spent working with the bounty is also a kind of investment. It is a pity that many do not understand this (
krinerr

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:47:00 PM

In bounty you invest only your time, in any case you will not lose your money
que91

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:52:19 PM

Your view is that in addition to investing in ICOs, participating in the bounty of the ICO project is also an investment form but not invest money that is investment time, public power and gray matter into that ICO project. So choosing an ICO project is the most crucial step, it will decide whether you invest in an ICO project that is profitable or not.
iASIC

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

AMA BCT

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:57:47 PM

Time is money and some people will even argue that time is more valuable than money, so if I can spend my time to fulfill certain tasks to promote a project, I believe I have invested in the project and I should be rewarded as such
Bounty is not a bonus because we do not spend money to invest, we just use the time and energy to earn it. We often see many people holding coins from Bounty they sell very cheap on. The market, because they do not lose money they only receive free from the program.
Asawakobana2017

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:57:50 PM

Your view is that in addition to investing in ICOs, participating in the bounty of the ICO project is also an investment form but not invest money that is investment time, public power and gray matter into that ICO project. So choosing an ICO project is the most crucial step, it will decide whether you invest in an ICO project that is profitable or not.
I believe that bounty is for the people who can  afford to invest on ICO. I think bounty is now really becoming more popular because it can also give a huge amount of profit just like investing. I believe that bounty really helps a lot specially to those who can't afford to invest because they can have tokens as a payment of bounty to be trade and convert to fiat.
simapple

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:05:21 PM

I totally agree! I spend a lot of time on participating in bounty campaigns, spend a lot of energy and get an award in the form of tokens. The project, in turn, receive quality materials(articles, posts, etc)
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:18:11 PM

It can be considered as a kind of investment. You invested your "time" here instead of your "money". People here saying that "you will not lose your money" or "bounty rewards are just free coins" are actually wrong. You have worked for it and you have earned it. No way it is something you got it for free (unless it is an air drop. Air drops are shit anyways). Instead of doing the bounty you could have done something else to earn money but you chose to do the bounty program. So that earning is equivalent to your job you gave up for doing the bounty.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Zeke_23

Activity: 868
Merit: 333

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:40:46 PM

It can be considered as a kind of investment. You invested your "time" here instead of your "money". People here saying that "you will not lose your money" or "bounty rewards are just free coins" are actually wrong. You have worked for it and you have earned it. No way it is something you got it for free (unless it is an air drop. Air drops are shit anyways). Instead of doing the bounty you could have done something else to earn money but you chose to do the bounty program. So that earning is equivalent to your job you gave up for doing the bounty.
I dont agree, time is actually not an investment, you just spend it to something you think is worth it. bounty is a work and you will received your reward in exchange of your work. bounty is not an investment, its a work that is worth of our time.

AMEPAY
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
AME TRADE HERE
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
AME TRADE HERE
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
johnnywoo2015

Activity: 824
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:45:24 PM

I dont agree, time is actually not an investment, you just spend it to something you think is worth it. bounty is a work and you will received your reward in exchange of your work. bounty is not an investment, its a work that is worth of our time.

I share your point in general, bounty is working, but will correct you about time.
We can invest our time. and we have to choose how and where to invest it. Investing your time should bring you some return which is not monetary in most cases. If you choose to invest your time in bounty than your time should give you some profit, but in the same way you may invest your time to learn another lenguage and this may show a return years from now.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: