Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:23:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is bounty not an investment?  (Read 3105 times)
Maks.fadeev1978

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

"JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!"

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:13:23 AM

I have seen a lot of threads here asking about whether people will invest in a coin or do bounty. Its high time we all understood that, investment is not only about money. To me, any effort put into something to make it a reality can be regarded as investment. People who buy coins invest with their monies whiles those who participate in bounties also invest with their time and energy. Money is a replaceable resource but time can never replaced. To me, bounty hunters are also investors. What do you think?

You have a point. Yeah you're right, money can replace but time can never be replaced so being an investor and bounty campaign is equal though they both different need to do to accomplish but they both an equal value but in other side of me is still the meaning of them is differents.

Yes bounty hunters are also investors because they put some efforts on what they are doing, anything that you put an effort is an investment.
Unfortunately few share your opinion. Especially the managers of ICO companies. They think that the ICO is easy money and bounty hunters just get money out of the air, no one wants to admit that this is work and very hard work. Bounty hunter think and acts as an investor, because he also needs to choose the right companies, because if you're choose wrong company it would be no money and scam.

FilliDorros

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:14:15 AM

The time is cost a money too, we invest own time to participate in bounty. It's like a traditional work with salary.
yanixbtc

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:18:09 AM

I have seen a lot of threads here asking about whether people will invest in a coin or do bounty. Its high time we all understood that, investment is not only about money. To me, any effort put into something to make it a reality can be regarded as investment. People who buy coins invest with their monies whiles those who participate in bounties also invest with their time and energy. Money is a replaceable resource but time can never replaced. To me, bounty hunters are also investors. What do you think?

For me doing bounty is the same as an investment because you invested time and effort to meet the rules and guidelines of a particular bounty project. With that I can say it is the same as investing because you take risk for it.
londawzen

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:19:40 AM

Bounty companies are also a kind of investment. Only here a little different level. Ordinary people invest their time in the bounty, and get rewarded with money.
labake

Activity: 308
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:27:48 AM

i concur, time investment is much efficient and that is one of the reason why i'm always surprised when  seeing bounty hunters dumping tokens they got from this stressful campaign, it's absolutely uncalled for. Trust me i don't waste my time but invest it wisely. Moreover, there is an english adage which states time is money.
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:49:55 PM

It can be considered as a kind of investment. You invested your "time" here instead of your "money". People here saying that "you will not lose your money" or "bounty rewards are just free coins" are actually wrong. You have worked for it and you have earned it. No way it is something you got it for free (unless it is an air drop. Air drops are shit anyways). Instead of doing the bounty you could have done something else to earn money but you chose to do the bounty program. So that earning is equivalent to your job you gave up for doing the bounty.
I dont agree, time is actually not an investment, you just spend it to something you think is worth it. bounty is a work and you will received your reward in exchange of your work. bounty is not an investment, its a work that is worth of our time.
Unless you know beforehand how many tokens you are going to get out of your participation in a bounty campaign then it is not a job, remember a job is an activity in which you are rewarded for your skills and knowledge for a clear and established amount of money, and this is not the case with almost all the bounty campaigns where you are not sure how much tokens you will get.
trinhdao078

Activity: 86

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:09:22 AM

I am very confuse about this. It depends on person to person. Some people say it's an investment and some say it's not. In my view if you have money , you invest and if you do a Bounty you have none, you wait for Coins and investments by doing work. So I think some people says it is not investment.
narukami

Activity: 375
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:11:26 AM

I think it is because on the investment you put you money on it unlike with the bounty you will put your time and efforts on it unlike with the investment that you will use money

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Renu kapoor

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 05:22:16 AM

Bounty is an investment but a bit difference is there in monetary investment and text investment,  a bounty hunter invest his precious time in bounty and get reward in exchange that is his hard work that pays in shape of tokens, against his work done for any bounty, so bounty is also an investment.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
hefjor

Activity: 199
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:22:57 AM

When we heard investments many things that come in our mind the first involving money exchanging goods and services.We always say that investing is the fastest way to  earn but its to risky,while performing bounty also an investment for efforts and time although its hard to believe thats bounty is an investment but people are all know that already.

▼ mindsync.ai ▼
 ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
△ Join now △
manggis97

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:26:00 AM

In my opinion bounty reward is like salary from others job because we spend times and effort to do that. Bounty  reward is not free money and also this is not investment,  but this like salary that we get it from spend times and need skill to do.

blue08

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:27:34 AM

You  can still consider it as an investment but not with your money, instead with your time and effort. Maybe some are not aware that they are lready investing by providing their services, and that is their hardwork.  All bounty hunters are the manpower of any ICO project. They work as their marketing team.

VANIG.io
The World's first integrated E-Commerce and Supply Chain Ecosystem powered by Blockchain
https://vanig.io
bcoin01

Activity: 102

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:28:41 AM

With the Bounty campaigns you make money without spending money. Signing campaigns are advertising using social media. It also gives you a commercial token.
Invest in the tokens you got from the signature campaigns.
kendedes

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:30:42 AM

Most people consider what called investment is investing our money to get the profit. But bounty, we are working to earn our reward. It is the much different thing and term. Of course, it will depend on your overview or point of view. Everybody has their opinion about investing. Some also believe that spending their time and energy to work is also called as an investment. So, just make it as yourselves.

▄▄▀▀ ▄▄▄███▀▀ ╙███▄▄
 █▀ ▄██▀└,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄µ¬╙▀ ▄▄
 ,▄█▀,▄▄█▀▀▀¡╓╓╓  ▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█▄
▄█▀ ▄█▀.▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█▄µ ▀█▄ ▀█╖
▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀`▄▄██▀▀██▄µ`┘,▄  ▄⌐╙█▄
▄█▀,▄█▀,▄█▀,▄▄▄▄▄µ└▀█▄ ▀█ ╙█╖╙█▌
▀ ▄█▀,▄█▀,▄█▀└;┌▀▀█▄ █▌ █▌ ║█ ▐█
╔▄┘ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▄ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█  ▄ ▐█
█▀ ██ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ██ ║█ ║█ ║█ ▐█
  █▌ ▄█ ╓█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█┘╓█▌ █▌ █▌
 ██ ▄█ ▄█┘,█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀,█▌ ▄█
▐█ ╓█¬╓█H █▌ ██ ▄█▀ ╓ ▀ ▄█▀ █▀
██ ██ ██ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█ ╓█▀ ▄█▀ ╓█▀
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
█▌ ▄┐ █▌ █▌ ▀┘ ▀┘ ▀┘ ▀┘
█▌ █▌    █▌
   █▌ █▌ ▀┘
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
▀┘ █▌ █▌ █▌
   ▀┘ ▀┘
Privix.

Become part of a decentralized virtual
private network based on masternodes
and start earning money today.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
██
▀█
██

santouao

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:34:10 AM

Yes! you are right that effort and time is also a type of investment. Because we are working on bounty campaign to promote their project and to have a big community through the help of bounty hunter. So in return bounty hunter will receive their reward as an investment also because you exert effort, time and skills.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
[/center]
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 05:43:03 AM

It can not be said that any effort spent on anything, it will be an investment. Investments are considered to be an investment of exactly money resources and nothing more. It is necessary to use words correctly in their meanings, otherwise we will soon not understand each other. Each word has its specific meaning and it is in this sense that it should be used.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
kiw_91

Activity: 291

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:46:18 AM

An investment is an asset or item acquired with the goal of generating income or appreciation. In an economic sense, an investment is the purchase of goods that are not consumed today but are used in the future to create wealth. In finance, an investment is a monetary asset purchased with the idea that the asset will provide income in the future or will later be sold at a higher price for a profit. Thus concluded that bounty is not an investment
Skieleton

Activity: 686
Merit: 282

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:46:26 AM

Exactly this. There is no money without sacrificing time. There is no money without work. To make the first investment you must earn. It's natural.

Otatnio, I have a problem with investments in new projects because there is a lot of scam on the market. It scares ...
google98

Activity: 360

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:58:46 AM

Of course it is. And I think bounty hunters invest much more than investors. Not only time is very valuable, but also the efforts of the people who put in every campaign.
This is something that few people can understand.  Huh

cryptomite

Activity: 304

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:02:30 AM

Bounty can be an investment of your time and your body resources, the same as ICO is investment of your money Resources

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: