Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 07:28:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is bounty not an investment?  (Read 3105 times)
Boh manok

Activity: 328
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:06:23 PM

Actually both are mutually beneficial but both are different because Bounty does not have to spend capital but investment must spend capital, so therefore more people choose Bounty Kate does not need to spend capital

babycorner17

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:21:13 AM

From your perspective its a one kind of investment for you.But as member of a crypto market its not an invesment.To be a crypto investor you have to invest on market coins.When you do bounty you just complete tasks and earn coin,as crypto currency logic you do not invest money on this project and its does not call investment. But as a personal thinking you are a investor of your time and work.
amitkumratra

Activity: 672

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:13:10 PM

I am totally agree with your comment that, time is also a investment. But some people not agree because they say this bounty campaigns can do in our free time. But i say them the free time is also an investment.
But from some time there is scam projects are came, and due to this our precious time waste in these bounty projects.
So according to me, choose any bounty campaign wisely after read there project detail, like that when you are making a investment in any coins.
Definitely you will get good bounty campaigns.
valtum

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:49:41 PM

The time spent on bounty is also an investment. And like any work this should be paid. But when you are involved in a bounty, you must remember the risks. All related to crypto currency are risky. But all our time spend on participating in bounty will be paid. www.menlo.one must help us recognize good project and spend time only on developing our life.
cryptobluemoon

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:58:14 PM

bounty is an investment of time and patience we give our knowledge and share info on regular basis and in return, we get to know the best icos in market
freedomforever

Merit: 11

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:58:24 PM

Actually bounty campaings are very good way to Get money in return your time

Big Bollos

Activity: 190
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:02:41 PM

It's simple - participate in the bounty campaigns require some serious work. And investments to work automatically, especially for a long period of time. But no one prevents the resulting bounty tokens from being transferred to cryptocurrencies.
Rosa Paula

Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:07:31 PM

I have seen a lot of threads here asking about whether people will invest in a coin or do bounty. Its high time we all understood that, investment is not only about money. To me, any effort put into something to make it a reality can be regarded as investment. People who buy coins invest with their monies whiles those who participate in bounties also invest with their time and energy. Money is a replaceable resource but time can never replaced. To me, bounty hunters are also investors. What do you think?
For me, it relies on the circumstance when we say speculation we give everything keeping in mind the end goal to confer what we have to. When we discuss the abundance, yes it is a speculation, a venture of our quality time and exertion that we surrendered to this business with a specific end goal to go along the need of the undertaking we are participating. Not a venture of cash but rather a speculation of time since we give a ton of time for it that consequently, we can get a benefit which is the installment from our exertion.
sammyp

Activity: 854

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:12:27 PM

I have seen a lot of threads here asking about whether people will invest in a coin or do bounty. Its high time we all understood that, investment is not only about money. To me, any effort put into something to make it a reality can be regarded as investment. People who buy coins invest with their monies whiles those who participate in bounties also invest with their time and energy. Money is a replaceable resource but time can never replaced. To me, bounty hunters are also investors. What do you think?
You are very right. Let’s not as well forget  that bounty hunters do not only invest their time and energy, in the country I find myself for instance, internet is very costly so bounty hunters actually invest a lot in their hunting.

███████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ███████
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│     TELEGRAM     │      TWITTER      │       REDDIT       │      MEDIUM      │
AMdemzzy072

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:16:13 PM

Who says bounty is not an investment! Putting you time, energy and money in what that will later fetch you income, what is that called? INVESTMENT! Doing bounty is as good as investing!
firmino10

Activity: 372
Merit: 11

elysian.finance

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:24:05 PM

Well said but the literal meaning of investment involves movement of cash either physically or non-physical, so in a real sense investing in coins is different from doing bounty programs. In another view the time spent in doing bounty programs can actually be considered as an investment because "investments" can also be related to the use of time.

ELYSIAN FINANCE      Next generation reverse backed token   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
     Github  ◥ Telegram   ◥ Twitter   ◥ Discord             Trustless and decentralized 
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN Elysian Finance   ❰❰❰
cryptomite

Activity: 304

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:17:00 AM

I agree with you, the bounty is the same investment, because the time that we spend for bounty, we could spend on normal work with hourly pay.
yes, you are right. But the better way to invest is to invest money, this is the way how is constructed the mindset of a real inverstors, that invests money and less time.

alex3.alex03

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:22:54 AM

I completely agree. First of all, bounty hunters invest their work and time. I think that this too can be considered an investment in the crypto currency.
sputnik345

Activity: 120

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:26:48 AM

Bounty is a job, so there is still a chance not to make money, so it is an investment and at times unjustified
Dynamist

Activity: 333

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:44:12 AM

Yes, i totally agree. Both are considered an investments and both have risk and consequences whether good or a bad one.
I think the concept of losing either money vs. Time and effort doesn't matter because both are time consuming. people who buy tokens for investment needs time too. Holding is the key for great profits.
In short, long term investment. The only difference is that it doesn't just consume time it also consumes money. While on the other hand, bounty campaign only needs time and effort. It doesnt need any money to begin with. This is why i prefer bounty campaign over buying coins for investment.

SteshaScott

Activity: 102

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:11:37 PM

The time spent on bounty is also an investment. And like any work this should be paid. But when you are involved in a bounty, you must remember the risks. All related to crypto currency are risky. But all our time spend on participating in bounty will be paid. www.menlo.one must help us recognize good project and spend time only on developing our life.
Do you understand when its ICO will begin? I saw roadmap but I can not find this infirmation there. I have read someting about this July. But July ends soon.
xPotato_02

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:28:40 PM

In my opinion bounty is an investment too in form of 'time'. Not everyone has cash to contribute but bounty program gives us opportunity to invest with time and effort. I just hate those who take advantage and use multiple/fake accounts.
taxmanmt5
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:55:44 AM

Bounty is a job, so there is still a chance not to make money, so it is an investment and at times unjustified

Bounty can be sometimes better than Job. If you Join any good ICO, it can help you get good returns at the end of the day.
I Mostly like to join Bounty which has promising future. For example JseCoin is one of the coolest project and can give nice returns at the end of ICO.
Thiekungan

Activity: 191

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:03:35 AM

The bounty is my job to earn some money and with the bounty, to date, the results obtained are quite passable.
And I also have goals for the future could invest in crypto and investment projects of the ICO.
DPrillio

Activity: 693

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:23:02 AM

Yes, i totally agree. Both are considered an investments and both have risk and consequences whether good or a bad one.
I think the concept of losing either money vs. Time and effort doesn't matter because both are time consuming. people who buy tokens for investment needs time too. Holding is the key for great profits.
In short, long term investment. The only difference is that it doesn't just consume time it also consumes money. While on the other hand, bounty campaign only needs time and effort. It doesnt need any money to begin with. This is why i prefer bounty campaign over buying coins for investment.
Yes, bounty can be considered as investment in terms of time we spent because time is money. But still there are many people who participate in bounty campaign that also investing on ICO they have join and me too I usually buy coins on ICO where I have join.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: