Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 11:00:41 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is bounty not an investment?  (Read 3105 times)
Triwiyono

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:08:46 PM

I do not think bounty hunter is an investor, they are just partners to help make their program succeed. bounty hunter is like a worker who will work according to rules and will be paid when it is done. despite the sacrifice of time, but bounty hunter did not invest to buy coins or products from bounty that they do themselves. they just partners.

███ TWITTER WapSwap Finance WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT) FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM AMM MEDIUM ███
copyfile

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:36:15 PM

Yeah, I think I agree with you. I, too, have been doing for more than 6 months bounty companies and you know for all this time, I still see a very weak commitment on the part of companies. Many often cut the pool of rewards, and sometimes even change the conditions of participation, that in the end you are left with nothing. However, hope does not fade and I believe that everything I do will bring me the desired income in the future.
Ironmaiden

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:37:49 PM

Yeah, I think I agree with you. I, too, have been doing for more than 6 months bounty companies and you know for all this time, I still see a very weak commitment on the part of companies. Many often cut the pool of rewards, and sometimes even change the conditions of participation, that in the end you are left with nothing. However, hope does not fade and I believe that everything I do will bring me the desired income in the future.
I think also if bounty is not an investment,
but an appreciation as a means of payment,
bekkioPEK

Activity: 356
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:39:39 PM

they are 2 types of different investments. you can choose whether to invest time or money. or a bit of all and 2. counting that in order to make money, invest time to work. so at the end maybe it's fair to say that in all 2 cases you invest time

hannahB4

Activity: 532
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:45:39 PM

On a literal ground you can say that bounty is investment because of the time, effort and even money for the procurement of the subscription to access this forum and also social media but in the real sense and in business world bounty cannot be categorized as investment ranging from the fact that it does not fit in with the definition of business investment.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Crypto.Expert

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:52:00 PM

The bounty isnt an investment because instead of buying the tokens to be acquired, they are just doing the task to earned the tokens.
mbah

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 05:53:29 PM

bounty is the initial investment toward the ledge without large capital. so the bounty is the same with investments as well. the result of the bounty, of course, most people will sell it and there is also a hold it for long term investment. so it is the same strategy for big results either from the bounty and investment.

javainn

Activity: 733

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:57:43 PM

bounty is only done without using capital, bounty is easier to work on and we do not have to be dizzy with investments that must be careful to analyze the situation and this is the advantage of bounty. bounty is only in charge of promoting work and differs considerably from investment

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
xDsoGood

Activity: 190
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:01:17 PM

Many people misunderstood that bounty is not an investment. I think that concept is wrong. In bounty you don't invest money to grow or to earn money more but Bounty is  an investment of time and effort just like working in normal offices, you just need to work hard and then it pays off. Bounty is about offering your service to the ICO's and campaigns that are available just like looking for a job. It's all just the same in the real world. If you join high quality campaigns, you can have  good profit.
Dacosta Osei-Tutu (OP)

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:29:13 PM

Averagely bounty hunters spend about 8 hours per day on bounty activities, especially those who participate in more bounties at a time. That time could have been converted to other money making activities to generate money from there so i believe in a way, they have sacrifice something which is almost the same as sacrificing real money.
tofus

Activity: 347

The Future Of Work

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:03:51 PM

This question is about the terminology that they use.
For example, if you think that to invest is to allocate resource in the expectation of some benefit in the future, then bounty is an investment because your time is a resource. But if you think that to invest is to allocate money (f.e. 1 ETH) and you expect higher returns (2 ETH), then bounty is a job because time can never be replaced.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
WhitepaperANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBE
vertolesrix

Activity: 91

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:07:35 PM

Totally agree with you, I think that taking part in different bounty campaigns is also a huge investment. Nowadays, money is not the most important thing in the investment process. In my opinion, time is the most important time since you spend a lot of it deciding if you want to invest in a project or not and if to participate in a chosen bounty campaign
GangNamSK

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:18:48 PM

bounty is the initial investment toward the ledge without large capital. so the bounty is the same with investments as well. the result of the bounty, of course, most people will sell it and there is also a hold it for long term investment. so it is the same strategy for big results either from the bounty and investment.
Exactly. Bonus is the amount of investment capital that people reward the investor does not lose capital when participating.
At the same time, bonuses are a stimulating gift to investors when they first join, and are attracted to and delighted by investors.
And of course, what's not to buy or buy is low, but high profit is everyone wants to have them.
louisBSAS

Activity: 623
Merit: 11

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:19:32 PM

I have seen a lot of threads here asking about whether people will invest in a coin or do bounty. Its high time we all understood that, investment is not only about money. To me, any effort put into something to make it a reality can be regarded as investment. People who buy coins invest with their monies whiles those who participate in bounties also invest with their time and energy. Money is a replaceable resource but time can never replaced. To me, bounty hunters are also investors. What do you think?

Of course, many bounty campaign participants invest their time in the project. If the project does not bring any money - they will waste their time in vain. You write everything correctly.

jayc89

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:23:11 PM

This question is about the terminology that they use.
For example, if you think that to invest is to allocate resource in the expectation of some benefit in the future, then bounty is an investment because your time is a resource. But if you think that to invest is to allocate money (f.e. 1 ETH) and you expect higher returns (2 ETH), then bounty is a job because time can never be replaced.
I am thinking that there is no further explanation on that phrase. Bounties require work and Investments don't require hard labor.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:27:08 PM

Bounty hunters, who are involved not only in the campaigns of social networks, I think, more deeply study the project. After all, to write an article / shoot a video, you need not only to read white paper, but also to disassemble it into components and highlight the main points to provide the material to the end user in an accessible form. So the contribution of bounty hunter, in my opinion, a little more than the contribution of an ordinary investor.
valtum

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:30:04 PM

The time spent on bounty is also an investment. And like any work this should be paid. But when you are involved in a bounty, you must remember the risks. All related to crypto currency are risky. But all our time spend on participating in bounty will be paid. www.menlo.one must help us recognize good project and spend time only on developing our life.
Do you understand when its ICO will begin? I saw roadmap but I can not find this infirmation there. I have read someting about this July. But July ends soon.

I do not know when will be ICO, but I wait for it. It must became good ICO, so bounty campaign of menlo.one should become profitable. Such project can not go unnoticed.
PROFIT_REVIEW

Activity: 81
Merit: 1

“The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content”

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:31:28 PM

I think that a bounty program is more than an investment. Participating in the bounty program, you become practically its PR manager receiving for it a reward and spending your time.

W E M A R K   ❱ ❱❱   https://www.wemark.com/
Blockchain-based marketplace for digital content
Bionicl4

Activity: 82

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:32:50 PM

Depend on people. Who as believes. For me it is to some extent an investment. Absolutely incomparable .
Axetrd

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:36:18 PM

I am absolutely agree with you, bounties are also investments, different only that we are not spending money on projects, we are something more valuable- our time. And as for me, time is real sacrifice from our side.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: